PDA

View Full Version : The Worlds Stage

texan
02-24-2014, 09:01 PM
America is realizing the this administrations leading from behind approach and staying out of things has backfired. Gallup released a poll today saying for the first time in Obama's presidential life that more people have the belief we are less liked and respected around the globe. He ran on this punching Bush over and over saying he would restore our standing and make nations like us better. Well at least they used to respect and fear us, not so much now. As Putin grandstands we get punked. See the following catastrophies that we have done nothing about:

Eygpt
Iran
Syria
Ukraine
Israel
Pakistan
Iraq
Afganistan

Just one disengaged mess after another. Bush could have been correct, he was pushing a freedom agenda and suppporting the efforts of the people. Over throw the current bad guys and hope to land some control.....Oh well it is what it is and this administration has sucked the big one on foreign affairs. makes me laugh when I hear Hillary is some kind of great secretary of state. I wonder what the over and under is for her to toss Obama under the bus on how she was forced apply his policy?

PS: their is more to governing and leading than slick telepromter delivered speech's sir.

Germanicus
02-24-2014, 09:09 PM
Done nothing about? What? The CIA has caused the problems in most of those nations.

What the world wants from America is for America to go home. Is that so hard? Go home.

The reason Obama is so hated is because he was supposed to be different from George Bush. Not because he isnt like him..

And if you Americans think the world is going to cheer for a war-mongering Republican then you are dumber than you seem. There is no place to go for USA.

Your next President will have a tougher job than Obama and be hated more than Obama.

edit- what do you think? That it will be like how Jimmy Carter was replaced by a conservative and happy days? HA! Keep dreaming. You are fucked.

edit- so we want you to go home. And shut up. You think we want America acting like our boss? You want to tell us what to do do you?

Germanicus
02-24-2014, 09:13 PM
I cant wait until you get a conservative President. You will have domestic unrest. And the world will turn against you once and for all.

edit- why dont you impeach Obama? Get rid of him. Do it! You know you cant because he is all you got.

edit- and the world gets to pound Obama for three more years. (:

Peter1469
02-24-2014, 10:12 PM
America can be the shinning city on the hill that gives others an example of success, without the need for occupation and conversion to Jeffersonian democracy by the bayonet.

texan
02-27-2014, 12:59 AM
Done nothing about? What? The CIA has caused the problems in most of those nations.

What the world wants from America is for America to go home. Is that so hard? Go home.

The reason Obama is so hated is because he was supposed to be different from George Bush. Not because he isnt like him..

And if you Americans think the world is going to cheer for a war-mongering Republican then you are dumber than you seem. There is no place to go for USA.

Your next President will have a tougher job than Obama and be hated more than Obama.

edit- what do you think? That it will be like how Jimmy Carter was replaced by a conservative and happy days? HA! Keep dreaming. You are fucked.

edit- so we want you to go home. And shut up. You think we want America acting like our boss? You want to tell us what to do do you?

You have zero understanding not to mention trying you putting words in my mouth. I simply stated the truth pal, THE TRUTH! No one said anything about wanting war. I learned something from amn instructor in college that you can't withdraw from the game, because your enemies will not. It's simplicity should give you an idea of how simple things work. You can't even make an argument its just insult after insult. It is a retarded approach.

So the current approach, how is it working across the world? Oh yes I just remembered the world is on fire. Ukraine just over threw the gov because they want to be like us and what do we do? Draw bullshit red-lines in the sand, and the Putin puppets answer was to go out the next day and machine-gun down 70 people. What do we do? Nada! Now Russia is acting like North Korea with their Army. Let me make it so you can understand, their are evil people out there and no matter how long you bury you're head in the sand they are not going away. The longer you ignore it the higher the price will be too fix it. Pay me now or pay me later.

Now fire away with you're ranting no thoughtfull argument because you let the democrats tell you what to think. I will keep reviewing facts and reviewing our actions. Right now they grade out to a D.

texan
02-27-2014, 01:01 AM

You have zero understanding not to mention you trying to put words in my mouth. I simply stated the truth pal, THE TRUTH! No one said anything about wanting war. I learned something from an instructor in college that you can't withdraw from the game, because your enemies will not. It's simplicity should give you an idea of how simple things work. You can't even make an argument its just insult after insult. It is a retarded approach.

How is the current approach working across the world? Oh yes I just remembered the world is on fire. Ukraine just over threw the gov because they want to be like us and what do we do? Draw bullshit red-lines in the sand, and the Putin puppets answer was to go out the next day and machine-gun down 70 people. What do we do? Nada! Now Russia is acting like North Korea with their Army. Let me make it so you can understand, their are evil people out there and no matter how long you bury you're head in the sand they are not going away. The longer you ignore it the higher the price will be too fix it. Pay me now or pay me later.

Now fire away with you're ranting none thoughtful argument I guess because you let the democrats tell you what to think. I will keep reviewing facts and reviewing our actions. Right now they grade out to a D, just look around for confirmation.

Max Rockatansky
02-27-2014, 06:15 AM
......See the following catastrophies that we have done nothing about:

Eygpt
Iran
Syria
Ukraine
Israel
Pakistan
Iraq
Afganistan

Just one disengaged mess after another. Bush could have been correct, he was pushing a freedom agenda and suppporting the efforts of the people.

The Left traditionally wants to turn our military into food distribution workers and use diplomacy as their single weapon of world engagement.

Did you see the shit-storm created by the Right when Obama proposed military action in Syria? Epic acting!

texan
02-27-2014, 09:01 PM
I like the way the German stopped showing up to discuss, if you call what he did a discussion.

Facts tend to do that to people. Also, John Kerry looks like the same weak dumb butt that tried to become president.

texan
03-03-2014, 11:22 PM
Still no German sighting............

Paperback Writer
03-03-2014, 11:25 PM

When you're not bowing and scraping to the Chinese you do have a genuinely good point or two. This entire post, whilst being a bit stream of consciousness, is correct.

zelmo1234
03-04-2014, 06:35 AM
You have zero understanding not to mention trying you putting words in my mouth. I simply stated the truth pal, THE TRUTH! No one said anything about wanting war. I learned something from amn instructor in college that you can't withdraw from the game, because your enemies will not. It's simplicity should give you an idea of how simple things work. You can't even make an argument its just insult after insult. It is a retarded approach.

So the current approach, how is it working across the world? Oh yes I just remembered the world is on fire. Ukraine just over threw the gov because they want to be like us and what do we do? Draw bullshit red-lines in the sand, and the Putin puppets answer was to go out the next day and machine-gun down 70 people. What do we do? Nada! Now Russia is acting like North Korea with their Army. Let me make it so you can understand, their are evil people out there and no matter how long you bury you're head in the sand they are not going away. The longer you ignore it the higher the price will be too fix it. Pay me now or pay me later.

Now fire away with you're ranting no thoughtfull argument because you let the democrats tell you what to think. I will keep reviewing facts and reviewing our actions. Right now they grade out to a D.

You have to remember that Germ needs the USA to become isolationist. so China can expand and Russia can expand.

He is hoping against hope that he will be rewarded for opposing the west and supporting communist take over in his country.

What he does not realize is that if the do come, He will be in the group of worthless people not willing to work at poverty levels and therefore must be purged!

Look at all of the communist takeovers, they are all the same. They keep pumping up the lower class and use them to over through the government and kill the wealthy so the government can take their wealth.

Then just when these people think they are going to receive the fruits of this labor they send in the military to starve or just flat out kill them by the millions!

This is what Germ is hoping for, but does not yet realize that he is in the group that they will have no use for!

Peter1469
03-04-2014, 06:50 AM
China expanding? For what, they have more land than they need now. They do want to expand their economic power.

Russia is not expanding so much as it is shoring up its boarders and creating buffers between it and Europe.

Americans often project our feelings of security on others. We have two oceans and two begin and weak neighbors on our land boarders.

zelmo1234
03-04-2014, 07:04 AM
China expanding? For what, they have more land than they need now. They do want to expand their economic power.

Russia is not expanding so much as it is shoring up its boarders and creating buffers between it and Europe.

Americans often project our feelings of security on others. We have two oceans and two begin and weak neighbors on our land boarders.

Food and natural resources!

zelmo1234
03-04-2014, 07:05 AM

What neighbors does Russia have to fear?

Peter1469
03-04-2014, 07:12 AM
Food and natural resources!

Russia certainly wants part of the Arctic for its resources. China is expanding economically to get the resources it needs. They are building ports in India and Africa as well as mines, etc in Africa.

zelmo1234
03-04-2014, 07:24 AM
Russia certainly wants part of the Arctic for its resources. China is expanding economically to get the resources it needs. They are building ports in India and Africa as well as mines, etc in Africa.

They are communists, how long do you think they will want to pay for it?

texan
03-04-2014, 12:29 PM
Bad guys don't go away because you pullout or disengage from the CIA to the military. The world has worked this way since the dawn of time. You want to get stepped on stop all your spying etc. your opponents won't. Actions like these will get you killed, we are not irrelevant like Switzerland.

Paperback Writer
03-04-2014, 12:32 PM
Bad guys don't go away because you pullout or disengage from the CIA to the military. The world has worked this way since the dawn of time. You want to get stepped on stop all your spying etc. your opponents won't. Actions like these will get you killed, we are not irrelevant like Switzerland.

Do you feel as though you are the good guys? If so, can you explain what makes you that anymore.

I'll wait. It ought to be a good one.

Max Rockatansky
03-04-2014, 01:27 PM

Agreed. People who believe that all we have to do is disarm and hand out flowers so everyone else will do it too soon end up as victims.