PDA

View Full Version : Its getting boring in here...

Libhater
02-25-2014, 07:22 AM
Two posts that dealt with race and social issues having mucho....that's many in Spanish lingo-- hits and interest
got thrown to the hole. What's a political junkie to do when all that's left to debate is perhaps discussing the
possible compromise in policy between a skirt wearing turncoat RINO and a leftist progressive Communist?

Captain Obvious
02-25-2014, 08:10 AM
https://stormfront.org/

Mainecoons
02-25-2014, 08:44 AM
I get an "SSL connection error" on that link.

Captain Obvious
02-25-2014, 08:46 AM
I get an "SSL connection error" on that link.

LOL! - I wasn't being serious.

I copied/pasted the text here, probably fucked it up. I didn't want to actually open that site. It's for vermin.

Mainecoons
02-25-2014, 08:47 AM
:grin:

exotix
02-25-2014, 08:48 AM
Two posts that dealt with race and social issues having mucho....that's many in Spanish lingo-- hits and interest
got thrown to the hole. What's a political junkie to do when all that's left to debate is perhaps discussing the
possible compromise in policy between a skirt wearing turncoat RINO and a leftist progressive Communist?
What's wrong with The Hole ?

Say for instance when your rants are utterly depraved where 90% of the time you call for a holocaust on everybody not white ... in fact I was trying to help you out because your own party wants women to give birth to propagate the inferior race ...

Oh, you're talking about Zygosity... preferably that nazi belief of eugenics as the Reichsflaggengesetz .. or Nuremburg Laws ... that disguised the notion of racial impurity by assuming there was actually a *gene of inferiority* ... simply to imitate a holocaust

Science has come a long way now .... and you can actually see fetal-deformities in the womb ... and this science does not sit well with war-on-women conservatives who want women to give birth to ... *inferiors*

Libhater
02-25-2014, 10:10 AM
What's wrong with The Hole ?

Nothing if we're talkiing about the hole on a Conservative woman.

Say for instance when your rants are utterly depraved where 90% of the time you call for a holocaust on everybody not white

OMG, please point to where I call for a holocaust on anyone? We all know its the leftists that support unmitigated abortion or genocide on our unborn.

... in fact I was trying to help you out because your own party wants women to give birth to propagate the inferior race ...

Say what? Are you smoking some Columbian weed or what?

exotix
02-25-2014, 10:19 AM
Nothing if we're talkiing about the hole on a Conservative woman.

OMG, please point to where I call for a holocaust on anyone?

We all know its the leftists that support unmitigated abortion or genocide on our unborn.

Say what? Are you smoking some Columbian weed or what?
I already told you ... conservatism has dictated that women must give birth no matter even if one or more parents are of the inferior race ... giving rise to a race of inferiors ...

Unless you're saying that giving birth to Klansman and neo-nazis is propagating your preferred race ... the accepted race ... the Aryan Race.

Libhater
02-25-2014, 11:17 AM
I already told you ... conservatism has dictated that women must give birth no matter even if one or more parents are of the inferior race ... giving rise to a race of inferiors ...

Unless you're saying that giving birth to Klansman and neo-nazis is propagating your preferred race ... the accepted race ... the Aryan Race.

Hard to follow or even make sense of what you say here.

The Wash
02-25-2014, 11:24 AM
If it's so boring you can go to another forum less boring.

Bye.

Libhater
02-25-2014, 11:31 AM
If it's so boring you can go to another forum less boring.

Bye.

And all this time I was looking to you to spice this place up. Don't let me down.

Ransom
02-25-2014, 11:37 AM

Exotix demands abortion on demand, even to end of term. Conservatives had to fight tooth and nail to make illegal third term abortions, exotix the hero fighting to make 20-24 week abortions legal. Do the math, look to any ultrasound at 6 months and try to tell conservatives that's not a human being......we're not murderers exotix, we're beyond your madness.

Use whatever distraction from your support of genocide and murder you'd like, you're already a known pro-murder member of the forum.

Captain Obvious
02-25-2014, 12:44 PM
Eddie's a great offset for Brohater. They offset each other kind of when they both keep busy with each other.

exotix
02-25-2014, 12:51 PM
Exotix demands abortion on demand, even to end of term. Conservatives had to fight tooth and nail to make illegal third term abortions, exotix the hero fighting to make 20-24 week abortions legal. Do the math, look to any ultrasound at 6 months and try to tell conservatives that's not a human being......we're not murderers exotix, we're beyond your madness.

Use whatever distraction from your support of genocide and murder you'd like, you're already a known pro-murder member of the forum.
Eddie's a great offset for Brohater. They offset each other kind of when they both keep busy with each other.

Good White Christian conservatives would call for abortions for inferiors to keep America racially pure ... not a hard concept to grapple with ... http://i59.tinypic.com/2dgwf42.gif

Libhater
02-25-2014, 02:43 PM
Good White Christian conservatives would call for abortions for inferiors to keep America racially pure ... not a hard concept to grapple with ... http://i59.tinypic.com/2dgwf42.gif

No, abortions for inferiors is what your feminist idol Margaret Sanger wanted to have for the entire black race. You must remember dear that its the Conservatives who are pro liife.
Not too hard of a concept for you to grapple with.

Ransom
02-25-2014, 03:32 PM

But you cannot quote anyone doing so...while you will admit you fully support 20-24 week abortions that equate to murder. And another oops for you.