PDA

View Full Version : The Rev Owens looks upset

Ransom
02-25-2014, 05:03 PM
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/penny-starr/black-pastors-impeach-holder#

(CNSNews.com) – A coalition of black pastors announced on Tuesday at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C. that they are launching a campaign to gather one million signatures on a petition calling for the impeachment of Attorney General Eric Holder for violating his oath of office by trying "to coerce states to fall in line with the same-sex 'marriage' agenda." "President Obama and Attorney General Eric Holder have turned their backs on the values the American people hold dear, values particularly cherished in the black community: values like marriage

The Coalition of African American Pastors?

"For abandoning the oath he swore in taking office and his duty to defend the common good, Attorney General Holder should be impeached by Congress," says the coalition. "CAAP is calling on all men and women of good will to sign the following petition urging Congress to take action against the Attorney General’s lawlessness today!"

Bill Owens, send your petition to ol Rans, I'll sign it. Owens argument a solid one here...and I think Holder needs to go. Common ground can be found after all, I'm all in with the CAAP here....where do I sign?