PDA

View Full Version : Mitch McConnell thanks Bill Clinton

exotix
02-25-2014, 09:05 PM
Today

As you may know Clinton hit the campaign trail today for Democratic Kentucky Senate candidate Alison Lundergan ... who has compared McConnell to a depraved conservative Kentucky won't miss ...

Bill Clinton hits Mitch McConnell at Alison Lundergan Grimes event

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/02/bill-clinton-mitch-mcconnell-alison-lundergan-grimes-103931.html

Clinton, a longtime friend of Grimes’ father, spoke at the soldout Louisville luncheon and was his first stop on the 2014 election cycle, drawing more than a thousand people and raising $604,000 for Grimes’ campaign, according (http://www.courier-journal.com/article/20140225/NEWS0106/302250034)to the Louisville Courier-Journal.

Mitch McConnell feigned like he's not frightened ...

Speaking to reporters in Washington minutes later, McConnell said that Clinton’s been a good luck charm for him: Every time the former president shows up, McConnell wins.

“The last time he ran in 1996 he eked out a narrow victory in Kentucky while I beat the current governor by 160,000 votes, about 10 points.
In 2008, both Bill and Hillary Clinton came to town including the day before the election, and I won by 100,000 votes,” McConnell said.

“I welcome President Clinton back to Kentucky.

Every time he’s come, it’s been really good for me.”

http://i57.tinypic.com/2cp8961.jpg

Bob
02-25-2014, 09:50 PM
I guess Clinton thinks we all forgot Monica Lewinski who democrats smeared by saying she came to DC with a pad for her knees so she could pass out BJs. Hell, Clinton ruined many other women before Monica showed up.

exotix
02-25-2014, 09:55 PM
I guess Clinton thinks we all forgot Monica Lewinski who democrats smeared by saying she came to DC with a pad for her knees so she could pass out BJs. Hell, Clinton ruined many other women before Monica showed up.
You must be gay ... most straight men don't consider sex with woman as ruination.

Cigar
02-25-2014, 10:27 PM

Most Democrats are hoping that's all Republicans think about .... :laugh:

Brilliant Strategy .... and how old were you when Bill was getting his Dick Sucked by an ugly intern? :grin:

Really dude ... is that all the Republicans have ... for another Presidential Election :roflmao::roflmao:

Cigar
02-25-2014, 10:29 PM

Ruined ...?

Is he that Big? :laugh:

Bob
02-25-2014, 10:32 PM
Most Democrats are hoping that's all Republicans think about .... :laugh:

Brilliant Strategy .... and how old were you when Bill was getting his Dick Sucked by an ugly intern? :grin:

Really dude ... is that all the Republicans have ... for another Presidential Election :roflmao::roflmao:

Clinton running again? Has he announced?

Were your questions designed to make YOU feel better? Did it work?

If it was supposed to make me feel worse, no cigar this time.