PDA

View Full Version : Let's see what our libs have to say about this.

Mainecoons
03-10-2012, 07:33 PM
http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/07-03-2012/120708-arizona_sheriff_obama-0/

Sad, when the likes of Pravda have to expose the leftist corruption of the U.S. media.

See if you libs can actually address this with some substance instead of the usual ad hom.

Conley
03-10-2012, 08:20 PM
Pravda is the old KGB rag. I wouldn't use that paper to house train my dog. Besides that, I doubt they would ever have an objective story on an American president. Putin wouldn't approve.

Mainecoons
03-11-2012, 07:55 AM
That's not the point. The point is that if BO was a Republican, the Woodwards and Bernsteins would have come out of the woodwork and we'd know who the mystery man in the White House really is. The point is that the leftist press deliberately ignores and suppresses the dirt on BO and studiously avoids doing, for example, exactly what they did to Sarah Palin.

That is the point.

Conley
03-11-2012, 08:50 AM
Yes, there's no doubt that the major network media in this country is biased toward the left.

Mister D
03-11-2012, 10:50 AM
Yes, there's no doubt that the major network media in this country is biased toward the left.

BO in particular.

wingrider
03-11-2012, 11:35 AM
everytime I see the term BO i think " body odor" is that some form of fruedian thing ?

Conley
03-11-2012, 10:40 PM
everytime I see the term BO i think " body odor" is that some form of fruedian thing ?

No, it happens to me too. :laugh:

MMC
03-12-2012, 06:46 AM
Well people need to Record down when he speaks. (BO) Replay those loops with what he has said. Use his own Words against him. He cannot escape his own words.....even with the help of the MSM.

But it is paramount that We the People.....start taking it to the World of Media. Even if it means to a point of violence. Their Aristo's must be made to suffer all consequences. Given no pass. In truth their lives destroyed for assisting in conning the American People. It's time for A NEW Watchdog. As the one we had must be removed from the Bed they share.

Peter1469
03-12-2012, 05:47 PM
The point is that the MSM is an organ of the DNC as surely as Pravda is the organ of the State in Russia.