PDA

View Full Version : Another proposal that will be ignored.

zelmo1234
03-01-2014, 06:17 PM
http://washingtonexaminer.com/dave-camps-tax-reform-riles-special-interests-especially-the-real-estate-industry/article/2544881

Here it is folks.

A proposal to virtually eliminate the loop holes in the tax code. And while this article does not discuss the reason for the elimination is that the tax rates are cut dramatically! You can see that this is not getting support from either side?

Why? because in large part it takes corruption and money out of politics and puts forward a tax code that the average worked not only can understand but would be able to file there own taxes in just a few minutes

Look for the left to demonize it and for the RINO republicans to join with them. Why? because this would end the bribery and luxury that they receive from special interests

KC
03-01-2014, 06:28 PM
http://washingtonexaminer.com/dave-camps-tax-reform-riles-special-interests-especially-the-real-estate-industry/article/2544881

Here it is folks.

A proposal to virtually eliminate the loop holes in the tax code. And while this article does not discuss the reason for the elimination is that the tax rates are cut dramatically! You can see that this is not getting support from either side?

Why? because in large part it takes corruption and money out of politics and puts forward a tax code that the average worked not only can understand but would be able to file there own taxes in just a few minutes

Look for the left to demonize it and for the RINO republicans to join with them. Why? because this would end the bribery and luxury that they receive from special interests

Good ideas like this will be ignored until the incentives for politicians are dramatically changed.

darroll
03-01-2014, 06:30 PM
Look at all of the CPA's that would lose their jobs.
Don't worry as the government makes out on allot of the tax loop holes.
Like the interest paid on some loans. You claim $100.00. The government gives you credit for $75.00,
the rest falls out the back of the calculator. $25.00 went to money paradise.

Kalkin
03-01-2014, 07:08 PM
Politicians won't support a plan that reduces their ability to control people through the tax code.

Peter1469
03-01-2014, 10:50 PM
Move tax day to November 1. Then voters will start to demand these changes.

Common
03-02-2014, 06:32 AM
Most tax changes are proposed to help the rich and greatly reduce their tax burden while raising everyone elses.

The cant seem to come up with any tax plan that is revenue neutral and simplifies it, they are always tax cut for the rich plans.

Just like the flat tax ruse. Any plan put forth by republicans is suspect to be a rich tax reduction plan

zelmo1234
03-02-2014, 07:20 AM
Most tax changes are proposed to help the rich and greatly reduce their tax burden while raising everyone elses.

The cant seem to come up with any tax plan that is revenue neutral and simplifies it, they are always tax cut for the rich plans.

Just like the flat tax ruse. Any plan put forth by republicans is suspect to be a rich tax reduction plan

This plan is not only revenue neutral but it actually increases the effect rate on the top 5%

I am in the development and distribution to the construction industry, and if you read the article, these are hit the hardest in this law? So why can we support it?

Because even though my effective rate will stay at over 20%, my accounting costs will drop dramatically more than off setting the slight increase in the effective rate!

You have your revenue neutral plan! You have the ending of the loopholes that prevented companies like GE from skirting taxes! you have deductions left in place for the poor and lower middle class, though it does take those that do not pay any tax back to the historical 33 to 35%

So why will this not be brought up for discussion?

First Democrats do not want companies like GE to pay taxes because that will cut into the amount the DNC receives from them. Just as the RNC has there same cash cows.

The reason that you can't get this on the floor is corruption and money.

Common
03-02-2014, 07:51 AM
zelmo Im sorry buddy, I always read your posts with interest and I learn from you. However, when it comes to money and republicans im a skeptic and I take nothing on face value. Im aware of accounting costs, I paid them for at least 3 decades, likely I did not have the costs you have or was mine as involved or complicated.
My partner and I were general contractors for our own property renovations before we resold and for our other business interests. I also had accounting costs for my wifes salons. I am not adept at finance or very knowledeable I left all that to the brains in the family my wife.

zelmo1234
03-02-2014, 08:08 AM
zelmo Im sorry buddy, I always read your posts with interest and I learn from you. However, when it comes to money and republicans im a skeptic and I take nothing on face value. Im aware of accounting costs, I paid them for at least 3 decades, likely I did not have the costs you have or was mine as involved or complicated.
My partner and I were general contractors for our own property renovations before we resold and for our other business interests. I also had accounting costs for my wifes salons. I am not adept at finance or very knowledeable I left all that to the brains in the family my wife.

We have 3 employees in house in the accounting department. I have a Tax Attn. and an auditing firm!

I would likely have to have one person in house, and a tax attn. That would be huge. I cold free up the other two to work on purchasing and scheduling!

Peter1469
03-02-2014, 08:38 AM
A flat tax (or really a two tiered tax) would be better than what we have today. The Fair Tax would be much better than both.

donttread
03-02-2014, 08:56 AM

Here it is folks.

The Donkaphant owners pay very well to squash ideas like this