PDA

View Full Version : Question for Conservative Republicans

Cigar
03-04-2014, 09:10 AM
So we all know that the handling of President Putin by President Obama is NOT how is Conservative Republicans would handle the Ukraine invasion.

So ... tell us, exactly what YOU think The American President should be doing about President Putin ... EXACTLY what would YOU be doing differently right NOW?

:happy1:

Captain Obvious
03-04-2014, 09:14 AM
First he needs to grow a pair.

After that it's easier.

Mainecoons
03-04-2014, 09:16 AM
We need to put Moochelle in charge of national security. She has a pair.

:rofl:

Cigar
03-04-2014, 09:19 AM
First he needs to grow a pair.

After that it's easier.

Are you implying that Dick Cheney and George W Bush should have grown a pair during George W Bush 2001 speech at the Crawford Ranch with Putin or during The Georgia Invasion by Putin?

Wow ... never thought you'd imply that :laugh:

Cigar
03-04-2014, 09:21 AM

Got it ... typical Hate Rhetoric backed by typical Republican facts; that was really easy.

Mission Accomplished; thanks for your participation :thumbsup20:

Common
03-04-2014, 09:22 AM
Cigar if the teaparty nutjobs were in power and had a president, they would be doing the same thing and NOTHING more. All the whining is just bluster and bullshit by a party thats done nothing but just that whining and do nothing for the last 6yrs.
Not only wouldnt they do anything different, THEY COULDNT.

Captain Obvious
03-04-2014, 09:23 AM
Are you implying that Dick Cheney and George W Bush should have grown a pair during George W Bush 2001 speech at the Crawford Ranch with Putin or during The Georgia Invasion by Putin?

Wow ... never thought you'd imply that :laugh:

No, I've stated many, many times now that GW was a pussy.

I'll take it a step further - GW was a total pussy because he used Iraq as a scapegoat because they were (in his opinion) the easier target. Daddy did it, so can he. The real threats were Iran and North Korea and we see what our wars got them, plenty of time and political capital to further their nuclear weapons programs.

And don't forget, congressional Democrats lobbied for and supported both wars.

Just because you're a mindless partisan hack bucket carrier, don't assume I'm one also. My opinions are steered by truth, reality. Not a partisan playbook.

Captain Obvious
03-04-2014, 09:25 AM

:biglaugh:

Mainecoons
03-04-2014, 09:27 AM
Hey, couldn't you just see the First Amazon doing a little whup ass on Putin?

:grin:

Mr. Right
03-04-2014, 09:31 AM
What I as a conservative would do or say to Russia is absolutly nothing. We don't hold elections in Ukraine or Russia. What happens over there shouldn't concern us in the least. It's none of our business. Period.

Captain Obvious
03-04-2014, 09:37 AM
Hey, couldn't you just see the First Amazon doing a little whup ass on Putin?

:grin:

Yeah, she would shatter the aura of Vlad's cult of personality pretty quick like.

keymanjim
03-04-2014, 10:34 AM
The only thing obama needs to do is resign.
Let's face the facts. There are no "obama's sons" in the Ukraine. So, he won't lift a finger to help them. In Syria and Egypt he broke every law to help the brown people there. Even the ones that are our sworn enemies. Because they look like him.
But, in the Ukraine:

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a128/keymanjim/46775565_zps80686bcf.jpg (http://s10.photobucket.com/user/keymanjim/media/46775565_zps80686bcf.jpg.html)

Cigar
03-04-2014, 10:42 AM
So ... this was an easy way to settle that argument.

We've learned that no matter what flavor of President we have the choice is the same, only the level of Bull-Shit changes.

nic34
03-04-2014, 10:43 AM
Cigar if the teaparty nutjobs were in power and had a president, they would be doing the same thing and NOTHING more. All the whining is just bluster and bullshit by a party thats done nothing but just that whining and do nothing for the last 6yrs.

Are you kidding? With McCain there'd be a carrier task group in the Black sea by now.

And Palin would be the next GENIUS in line when mac has a melt down.... now that's the scary ...:shocked:

keymanjim
03-04-2014, 10:47 AM
Are you kidding? With McCain there'd be a carrier task group in the Black sea by now.

And Palin would be the next GENIUS in line when mac has a melt down.... now that's the scary ...:shocked:
You mean the same Palin that predicted this would happen?

nic34
03-04-2014, 10:50 AM
She's must be a clairvoyant...

keymanjim
03-04-2014, 10:51 AM
She's must be a clairvoyant...
Or, just knows more about foreign policy than obama.

Mainecoons
03-04-2014, 10:55 AM
My cat knows more about foreign policy than the Obama administration.

We seem caught between progressive ball-less wonders like Obama and nut case neocons like McCain who want to make war at every real or imagained opportunity.

Exactly why we need Libertarians running things.

Cigar
03-04-2014, 11:23 AM
Or, just knows more about foreign policy than obama.

OK ... You Win; you can have Sarah Palin as your Foreign Policy Adviser.

No really ... you'll get no argument from any Democrat I know.

But are you sure you don't want Sarah running again for VP or maybe President?

I think she's a natural for the GOP :laugh:

Cigar
03-04-2014, 11:24 AM
My cat knows more about foreign policy than the Obama administration.

We seem caught between progressive ball-less wonders like Obama and nut case neocons like McCain who want to make war at every real or imagained opportunity.

Exactly why we need Libertarians running things.

Good ... get your Pussy on The Ticket and prove it. :laugh:

Cigar
03-04-2014, 11:25 AM
Does anyone here notice that not one Righty has offered one viable alternative. :laugh:

Dance Baby ... Dance :grin:

Ravi
03-04-2014, 11:25 AM

And Palin would be the next GENIUS in line when mac has a melt down.... now that's the scary ...:shocked:At least she can see Russia from her porch.

Cigar
03-04-2014, 11:41 AM
I'm really surprised that none of the expert Conservatives have come up with a viable political solution to what President Obama is doing.

Obviously what he doing is Weak and Wrong ... but none of then are saying what THEY would do Different.

Interesting :wink:

Paperback Writer
03-04-2014, 11:45 AM
He could continue on his usual route of sending in the CIA to meddle or drop bombs on children. That's certainly made you quite popular in the world of late.

Cigar
03-04-2014, 11:51 AM
He could continue on his usual route of sending in the CIA to meddle or drop bombs on children. That's certainly made you quite popular in the world of late.

Can you please support your statement with some facts?

What exactly has Ukraine done to The United States of America ... EXACTLY :wink:

Paperback Writer
03-04-2014, 11:54 AM
Can you please support your statement with some facts?

What exactly has Ukraine done to The United States of America ... EXACTLY :wink:

Nothing at all, but neither did Yemen and it didn't stop you from killing 300 people celebrating a wedding there. I suppose you were delivering additional measures of freedom upon their population.

Cigar
03-04-2014, 11:57 AM
So we all know that the handling of President Putin by President Obama is NOT how is Conservative Republicans would handle the Ukraine invasion.

So ... tell us, exactly what YOU think The American President should be doing about President Putin ... EXACTLY what would YOU be doing differently right NOW?

So I think we can now conclude that all the Obama Hate talk was just that ... Hate for Obama ... and nothing more. :grin:

My work here is verified and complete :wink:

Cthulhu
03-04-2014, 12:06 PM

I imagine conservatives think we should go around spreading 'truth, justice, and the american way' and that 'freedom' stuff.

What we should be doing is a big load of nothing regarding the situation. If there are american citizens in the area we should probably get them out though.

Paperback Writer
03-04-2014, 12:09 PM
So I think we can now conclude that all the Obama Hate talk was just that ... Hate for Obama ... and nothing more. :grin:

My work here is verified and complete :wink:

Au contraire! George Bush was an irredeemable twatter just as Obama. Never fear the world hated him, too.

Captain Obvious
03-04-2014, 12:31 PM
At least she can see Russia from her porch.

She really has sights on Uranus.

midcan5
03-04-2014, 12:33 PM
You mean the same Palin that predicted this would happen?

She saw it from her porch after reading everything.

Paperback Writer
03-04-2014, 12:36 PM
She saw it from her porch after reading everything.

And then discussed it with Obama on their tour of all 57 states. :roflmao:

Yanks! You do pick some real winners.

Cigar
03-04-2014, 12:36 PM
Au contraire! George Bush was an irredeemable twatter just as Obama. Never fear the world hated him, too.

You're missing the entire point of the Thread ... we already know you Hate Obama.

The Thread asked what would YOU do Different other than cry Hater Hater Hater :grin:

Cigar
03-04-2014, 12:39 PM
And then discussed it with Obama on their tour of all 57 states. :roflmao:

Yanks! You do pick some real winners.

So we can put you down for no solutions either ... feel free to give us a call when you need us. :roflmao:

Paperback Writer
03-04-2014, 12:40 PM
You're missing the entire point of the Thread ... we already know you Hate Obama.

The Thread asked what would YOU do Different other than cry Hater Hater Hater :grin:

Why should I like him?

Besides, I am simply offering up suggestions based on his past performance. Nothing more. Just drop a few more freedom missiles on the Crimea and instant freedom!

Cthulhu
03-04-2014, 12:40 PM
So we can put you down for no solutions either ... feel free to give us a call when you need us. :roflmao:

So you suddenly became a libertarian?

Congratulations are in order then.

Paperback Writer
03-04-2014, 12:42 PM

I've got a solution, but it's impossible for you yanks. It's called minding your own fucking business for a change.

Cthulhu
03-04-2014, 12:43 PM
I've got a solution, but it's impossible for you yanks. It's called minding your own fucking business for a change.

If they let the military actually run the military - this would be the solution.

Captain Obvious
03-04-2014, 12:43 PM
So you suddenly became a libertarian?

Congratulations are in order then.

You mean libertine

Cthulhu
03-04-2014, 12:52 PM
You mean libertine

An apt designation, although not what my rose-colored mirrorshades were hoping to see.:sad:

Captain Obvious
03-04-2014, 12:55 PM
An apt designation, although not what my rose-colored mirrorshades were hoping to see.:sad:

Word

Cigar
03-04-2014, 01:00 PM

I'm all for Minding our own Fucking Business .... it's not like we're anywhere near the Middle East. :laugh:

So the next time Europe needs a friend ... have them Dial= +800-Eat-Shit :grin:

Paperback Writer
03-04-2014, 01:05 PM
I'm all for Minding our own Fucking Business .... it's not like we're anywhere near the Middle East. :laugh:

So the next time Europe needs a friend ... have them Dial= +800-Eat-Shit :grin:

Do you believe I am anywhere near the Middle East? Oh, you're American. Of course you do. :roflmao:

And if you recall it is the Commonwealth who has aided you in your last few misplaced adventures. So, thanks for that.

nic34
03-04-2014, 01:18 PM
Oh please with the nationalistic swagger.... that's the exact kind of Busihan talk that got us in Iraq and Afghanistan in the first place.

Your countries policies are no better than the other.

If you want neutral, try Iceland.

Paperback Writer
03-04-2014, 01:20 PM
Oh please with the nationalistic swagger....

Your countries policies are no better than the other.

If you want neutral, try Iceland.

Really? When's the last time my country dropped bombs on village children or wedding parties? When's the last time my nation dragged a coalition of the unwilling into a two front war that it can't figure out how to get out of?

I'm sorry but you all voted for two pathetic excuses of both men and presidents, it's your turn to live with the results.

Cigar
03-04-2014, 01:21 PM
Do you believe I am anywhere near the Middle East? Oh, you're American. Of course you do. :roflmao:

And if you recall it is the Commonwealth who has aided you in your last few misplaced adventures. So, thanks for that.

Better question is; Do you believe "I'm" anywhere near the Middle East :laugh:

Perspective Grasshopper :laugh: Perspective :grin:

Cigar
03-04-2014, 01:23 PM
Really? When's the last time my country dropped bombs on village children or wedding parties? When's the last time my nation dragged a coalition of the unwilling into a two front war that it can't figure out how to get out of?

I'm sorry but you all voted for two pathetic excuses of both men and presidents, it's your turn to live with the results.

If your Country did ... it would be our Satellites guiding them :laugh:

Now go adjust your skirt Sally

Paperback Writer
03-04-2014, 01:25 PM
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/954356480/hE88357F9/

Paperback Writer
03-04-2014, 01:26 PM
If your Country did ... it would be our Satellites guiding them :laugh:

Now go adjust your skirt Sally

If my country did? That's your big comeback? Carry on. It does not cease to amuse.:grin:

Peter1469
03-04-2014, 04:37 PM

But what if the Neocons were in charge?

Mr. Right
03-04-2014, 09:10 PM
Cigar says, "next time someone needs a friend in Europe.. dial 800Eatshit."

Dude, you just can't or won't fathom how deep the hole is that we've dug for ourselves by going along with the pawns of the puppet masters. Follow the money. We've pissed away trillions trying to make the world something it will never, ever be. We can't control the world and trying to has cost plenty. We've forgotten what it is to be a nation as evidenced by this sad but steady government sponsored invasion of illegals from the southern border. We were once free, now we're just freebie.

Cigar
03-04-2014, 09:12 PM
Cigar says, "next time someone needs a friend in Europe.. dial 800Eatshit."

Dude, you just can't or won't fathom how deep the hole is that we've dug for ourselves by going along with the pawns of the puppet masters. Follow the money. We've pissed away trillions trying to make the world something it will never, ever be. We can't control the world and trying to has cost plenty. We've forgotten what it is to be a nation as evidenced by this sad but steady government sponsored invasion of illegals from the southern border. We were once free, now we're just freebie.

... and it all started looking for a needle in a Sand-trap :grin:

Ooops .. by bad .. I mean WMDs :laugh:

Mr. Right
03-04-2014, 09:32 PM
... and it all started looking for a needle in a Sand-trap :grin:

Ooops .. by bad .. I mean WMDs :laugh:

You are certainly the sum of your parts. No, senior... it began long before your narrowly focused comment.