PDA

View Full Version : 10 Questions Every Liberal Should Ask Every Republican

Cigar
03-04-2014, 01:19 PM
http://www.forwardprogressives.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Palin-stumped-300x187.jpg

1) If Obama’s “weakness” is what led Russia to send troops into Ukraine – what do you call Bush, considering we experienced the worst terrorist attack in our history, we had thirteen embassy attacks during his 8 years and in 2008 Russia sent troops into Georgia?

2) If businesses should be allowed to claim “religious freedom” when they decided to discriminate against homosexuals (as the vetoed Arizona bill would have allowed for) do you then support businesses claiming “religious freedom” to discriminate based on race? Considering religion has been an argument made in the past to discriminate based on race.

3) If a gubernatorial candidate campaigns with someone who’s a self-admitted sexual predator; draft dodger; wrote a song called Jailbait professing his sexual desires for a thirteen-year-old; and has made veiled threats on the president’s life, shouldn’t that be enough to deter you from voting for that candidate?

4) If more guns make us safer, and we have more guns than any other nation on the planet, why do we lead the world in gun violence?

5) If Republicans are “listening” to the American people then why aren’t universal background checks required on all gun purchases; isn’t immigration reform passed; was the government shut down; and gay marriage still illegal? Considering every stance the Republican party makes on these issues is in complete contrast to what the vast majority of Americans support.

6) If our deficits have drastically dropped in the last five years, how exactly has Obama drastically increased spending?

7) Millions of gay people had sex today, how did it impact your life?

8) If the rich are richer than ever before, and taxes are still at some of their lowest levels in years, how exactly is it Obama’s fault that wages are stagnant?

9) If being homosexual is a choice, and you weren’t born heterosexual, can you recall the moment you chose to be straight?

10) If countless hours of scientific study, research and data done by some of the brightest minds in the world doesn’t “prove anything,” why do you think a book that you can’t produce an original copy of does?

http://www.forwardprogressives.com/10-questions-every-liberal-ask-every-republican-4th-edition/

Stand back ... Exploding Heads :laugh:

Paperback Writer
03-04-2014, 01:22 PM
Haha, as if that excuses it? Dear Lord, what infantile mewling little babies you've become! My president isn't as bad as our last president.

Perfect! Keep up the good work, tossers!

Captain Obvious
03-04-2014, 01:24 PM

http://i.imgur.com/Oq20a.gif

Cigar
03-04-2014, 01:25 PM
Haha, as if that excuses it? Dear Lord, what infantile mewling little babies you've become! My president isn't as bad as our last president.

I hate to tell you this .. but did you know you have a picture of a young Boy as your avatar :laugh:

Paperback Writer
03-04-2014, 01:29 PM
I hate to tell you this .. but did you know you have a picture of a young Boy as your avatar :laugh:

I hadn't realised. :azn:

Mister D
03-04-2014, 01:54 PM
That wasn't a creepy comment at all, Cigar. No, not at all.

Captain Obvious
03-04-2014, 02:02 PM
That wasn't a creepy comment at all, Cigar. No, not at all.

lol - I was going to say the same thing.

http://www.thejrexperiment.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/creepy-guy.jpg

Peter1469
03-04-2014, 04:46 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Oq20a.gif

Great movie!

patrickt
03-04-2014, 05:17 PM
http://www.forwardprogressives.com/1...n-4th-edition/ (http://www.forwardprogressives.com/10-questions-every-liberal-ask-every-republican-4th-edition/)

Those inane questions are the "best" they can come up with. You need new handlers feeding you posts, Cigar.

Mainecoons
03-04-2014, 07:48 PM
The one question every libertarian should ask a liberal:

"Are you really this stupid?"

:rofl:

Bob
03-04-2014, 08:32 PM
http://www.forwardprogressives.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Palin-stumped-300x187.jpg

1) If Obama’s “weakness” is what led Russia to send troops into Ukraine – what do you call Bush, considering we experienced the worst terrorist attack in our history, we had thirteen embassy attacks during his 8 years and in 2008 Russia sent troops into Georgia?

Reply: Sorry pal, that is not what happened. Obama made his mistake by yapping so much. I suppose you also blame rape victims? Bush did not contribute to the 911 attacks. Can you supply the list of embassy's you claim were attacked when Bush was president? Thanks.

2) If businesses should be allowed to claim “religious freedom” when they decided to discriminate against homosexuals (as the vetoed Arizona bill would have allowed for) do you then support businesses claiming “religious freedom” to discriminate based on race? Considering religion has been an argument made in the past to discriminate based on race.

Reply: I am in business. I have handled just about all races. It does not matter to me if you are black and a homosexual. I am here to serve, not to pick and choose as you suggest.

Now, that is me. I believe in freedom. This means if the business owner wants to cut his own throat denying people commercial goods or services, he risks having far more than a few decide to boycott him. But just as the restaurant can say no shoes and shirt, no service, they too risk losing customers, so in that context, the owner should pick who he wants as customers. It is nothing I would do though.

3) If a gubernatorial candidate campaigns with someone who’s a self-admitted sexual predator; draft dodger; wrote a song called Jailbait professing his sexual desires for a thirteen-year-old; and has made veiled threats on the president’s life, shouldn’t that be enough to deter you from voting for that candidate?

Reply: It sounds like you discriminate in this event yet not the other. I judge candidates for what they did to earn being in office and not so much by claims like you made. Sounds to me like you want me to rule out a person merely for knowing Ted Nugent. But being fair, and not shown any proof, I need more than your claims to blast Nugent.

4) If more guns make us safer, and we have more guns than any other nation on the planet, why do we lead the world in gun violence?

Reply: We are blessed, as it were, with an enormous stock of shiftless dip shits who shoot people. So if anything, yes, we who don't shoot others, must be able to defend ourselves. We just might not get a cop to show up for half an hour. No crook i heard of give you half an hour to get the cop to show up. I like to think we gun owners act as a deterrent against would be dictators.

5) If Republicans are “listening” to the American people then why aren’t universal background checks required on all gun purchases; isn’t immigration reform passed; was the government shut down; and gay marriage still illegal? Considering every stance the Republican party makes on these issues is in complete contrast to what the vast majority of Americans support.

Reply: The criminals own guns. If they lack one, they steal them. No back ground check deals with them. But since i have had some of them when buying guns, what pisses me off is to buy new cars, I do not need a background check yet can drive a tool that annually kills 40,000 humans in the USA. I don't pass a background check to buy liquor yet drunks kill.

Guns are an element of our bill rights so why don't you want all of us checked out to use all of our rights? Should you obtain a Federal license to speak at a college?

6) If our deficits have drastically dropped in the last five years, how exactly has Obama drastically increased spending?

Reply" The debt has not dropped. Each year the debt goes up. Ergo Obama keeps telling Republicans to raise the debt ceiling again and again. Look at the vaunted Clinton spending. Go ahead and check his out. He spent enough for all things needed by the Feds yet spent about 1/2 what Obama spends. Look it up if you doubt it. As to deficits, check Bush where he managed with two wars to have the deficit falling like a stone. Obama has kicked we in the public in the balls and hard with his spending ideas but now that he got sequester, sure, deficits did fall. But he whines like some little girl that sequesters are awful. HE can't have it both ways.

7) Millions of gay people had sex today, how did it impact your life?

Reply. Are you fixated on homosexuals? Say, how did Bill Clinton claim a blow job is not sex, but you want to tell me that a man sucking dick is having sex? Did Clinton lie? Did Nature make the male poop chute the place to plug in a dick?

8) If the rich are richer than ever before, and taxes are still at some of their lowest levels in years, how exactly is it Obama’s fault that wages are stagnant?

Reply: You can put the credit / blame on Obama's policies for the way the Rich get richer. As to taxes, surely you mean rates and not the actual dollars paid to the Feds. I wonder why Democrats have this love affair with them paying almost no federal taxes but they want others to get the stick of the taxman rammed up their asses? Seems to me if you want to lead, you say ME FIRST and not make the rich pay more.

9) If being homosexual is a choice, and you weren’t born heterosexual, can you recall the moment you chose to be straight?

Reply: Why can't homosexuals suck that dick and keep it from the rest of us? We do not want to know your bawdy tales of rump ramming with your tool. Is it a choice? Say it is a choice. Is it the choice you would make? I chose to be straight when some homosexuals wanted more than being friends pal. I saw how twisted they were.

10) If countless hours of scientific study, research and data done by some of the brightest minds in the world doesn’t “prove anything,” why do you think a book that you can’t produce an original copy of does?

Reply: I honestly have read parts of the Bible. So take comfort that I do not make arguments based on the Bible. I don't think most do that.

http://www.forwardprogressives.com/10-questions-every-liberal-ask-every-republican-4th-edition/

Stand back ... Exploding Heads :laugh:

Bob
03-04-2014, 08:48 PM
The one question every libertarian should ask a liberal:

"Are you really this stupid?"

:rofl:

LMAO

They believe that they can rule this nation, make us bend to their wills, yet be called liberal?

That is bullshit. Liberals are very unhappy with things. They in my view is why the Law Library in DC has 2.65 million volumes.

Can you believe that? We are today being subjected to 50,000 brand new law volumes per year. All they can think about is making more rules. Shit, that is not liberal.

Bob
03-04-2014, 08:50 PM
http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Cigar http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://thepoliticalforums.com/showthread.php?p=538356#post538356)
I hate to tell you this .. but did you know you have a picture of a young Boy as your avatar

I hadn't realised. :azn:

And My guess is that Cigar popped a boner and is has moon eyes over the photo. LOL

Blackrook
03-05-2014, 09:44 PM
I don't think Cigar has any other job than posting to this forum. However, if I could talk directly to his boss, I would recommend he be fired for incompetence.

Peter1469
03-05-2014, 09:49 PM
Why do members read Cigar?

Mister D
03-05-2014, 09:51 PM
Why do members read Cigar?

The same reason they read and respond to the "Stormfront followers. The question is why you think it's different.

Blackrook
03-05-2014, 10:07 PM
If this were Survivor, I would vote Cigar off the island.

Peter1469
03-06-2014, 12:36 AM
The same reason they read and respond to the "Stormfront followers. The question is why you think it's different.

Members didn't leave over Cigar.

When he was gone over Christmas we got lots of inquires as to where he was by people who usually thought he should be banned outright. Strange, I know.

Common
03-06-2014, 05:39 AM
If cigar and a couple more leave this site, the site will be all the worse. Political forums need both sides of the aisle to to keep lively and attract a following. No one left or right will stay on a forum where they are completely overwhelmed day in and day out and relentlessly trolled and insulted.

I agree totally with the mods that google attracts like a magnet others of the same ilk. If you have all right wingers the site stagnates if you have all left wingers the site stagnates. You cant have any discussion or debate talking to yourself and just ranting one point of view.

Any mod that knows me knows I dont kiss any mod ass. I dont look for special favors dont ask for none.
To insinuate peter is anything other than he says he is shows just how friggin ignorant some are on this forum. Peter is one of a few individuals that keep this forum going and keep it interesting. He has something many right wingers and left wingers dont have. THE ABILITY TO BE HIS OWN MAN and have his own mind and hes intelligent enough to change his opinion if he believes he was wrong.

He doesnt pen ridiculous right wing or left wing rants he doesnt run around the forum insulting everyone he doesnt agree with and anyone that even suggests he isnt totally fair just sucks.

Peter1469
03-06-2014, 07:26 AM
Well, it looks like a lot of the posters who haven't been around lately left in the period when several blatantly racist threads were littering the forum. Hopefully they will stop back in and see that has gone away.

I have seen membership on a forum go up and down.

Common
03-06-2014, 07:33 AM
All forum memberships go up and down, its when the down is all either one side or the other that it can be a problem.

It gets tiresome to read the same identical posts worded just a little different over and over again by the same people. If there are no differing opinions there is no discussion or debate and that is totally boring unless youre fundamentally braindead

Peter1469
03-06-2014, 07:53 AM
I agree.

All forum memberships go up and down, its when the down is all either one side or the other that it can be a problem.

It gets tiresome to read the same identical posts worded just a little different over and over again by the same people. If there are no differing opinions there is no discussion or debate and that is totally boring unless youre fundamentally braindead