PDA

View Full Version : Ladies: Men will be watching you pee and the cops will not be able to stop them

Blackrook
03-05-2014, 10:21 PM
Ladies, the day will come when men will be in the women's room, watching you pee, and the cops will not be able to stop them.

This is the next item on the LGBT agenda.

It is already happening in California's schools, and the liberals will expand it from there.

The key to understanding it is knowing that a man does not really need a sex change operation to be a woman, in the eyes of LGBT.

And that is already the law in some places.

Heterosexual men who like watching ladies relieve themselves will be quick to see the loophole, and exploit it.

The cops will not come when you call.

Anyone who resorts to force to get the pervert out will be branded a "basher" and prosecuted for a hate crime.

There is no way we can win this, since we have already surrendered on every other issue that matters.

We no longer have a logical foundation to stand on.

Once we decided to allow LGBT to define for themselves what a man and a woman is, despite physical fact of anatomy, there is no logical argument against men in the ladies' room.

We are defeated before the battle has truly begun.

Our wives, sisters and daughters will be defenseless, but there is nothing normal guys can do.

The Xl
03-05-2014, 10:41 PM
Okay.

Cigar
03-05-2014, 10:52 PM
:rollseyes: I'm still looking for that $6.00 per/gallon Gas

Cigar
03-05-2014, 10:53 PM
Ladies, the day will come when men will be in the women's room, watching you pee, and the cops will not be able to stop them.

It is already happening in California's schools, and the liberals will expand it from there.

The key to understanding it is knowing that a man does not really need a sex change operation to be a woman, in the eyes of LGBT.

Heterosexual men who like watching ladies relieve themselves will be quick to see the loophole, and exploit it.

Anyone who resorts to force to get the pervert out will be branded a "basher" and prosecuted for a hate crime.

There is no way we can win this, since we have already surrendered on every other issue that matters.

Once we decided to allow LGBT to define for themselves what a man and a woman is, despite physical fact of anatomy, there is no logical argument against men in the ladies' room.

Our wives, sisters and daughters will be defenseless, but there is nothing normal guys can do.

Are you bashful? :laugh:

Captain Obvious
03-06-2014, 07:26 AM
Send me a PM ladies if you want to watch me pee.

We'll even the score.

:biglaugh:

donttread
03-06-2014, 07:28 AM

I've been in a coed bathroom before, they have stalls. I mean it's still creepy but not quite as dire as all that

nathanbforrest45
03-06-2014, 07:31 AM
I've been in a coed bathroom before, they have stalls. I mean it's still creepy but not quite as dire as all that

The very term "co-ed" will no longer apply. If a man can be a woman and a woman a man why would stalls be necessary?

Peter1469
03-06-2014, 07:52 AM
Suggestion for the ladies. Take up martial arts.

donttread
03-06-2014, 07:54 AM
The very term "co-ed" will no longer apply. If a man can be a woman and a woman a man why would stalls be necessary?

We've always had stalls

MrJimmyDale
03-06-2014, 08:33 AM
Stand Your Ground ladies..........It will be alright

MrJimmyDale
03-06-2014, 08:34 AM
Better than the dude be at the trough watching me pee.........

Adelaide
03-06-2014, 02:33 PM
Watching us pee? Are we forgetting about the existence of stalls in women's washrooms?

This is silly.

Blackrook
03-06-2014, 10:47 PM
Watching us pee? Are we forgetting about the existence of stalls in women's washrooms?

This is silly.So you don't mind men in the ladies room outside your stall? Really?

Ten years ago, if I predicted same-sex marriage all the usual liberal types would have scoffed that it would never happen.