PDA

View Full Version : Conservative Black Chick

Bob
03-08-2014, 05:41 PM
I would like to introduce the forum to a very smart and wise young lady.

http://conservativeblackchick.com/

You might want to read her commentary on slavery.

You might also want to know why a young black woman is a conservative.

Chris
03-08-2014, 06:13 PM
She'll probably be rejected, if not for the title alone then for the suggestion, for the front page blog entry GOP should follow Palin’s lead on inclusion (http://conservativeblackchick.com/blog/2014/02/24/gop-should-follow-palins-lead-on-inclusion/) that starts "Talking about race neither makes a black person a victim nor a white person a racist. It’s called a discussion and something conservatives need to do more of." And ends "I couldn’t agree more with Palin that as a black woman, and conservative, Pierson is the future of the conservative movement. Pierson believes in protecting our individual freedoms and liberty, “limited government, fiscal responsibility and the rule of law.” The GOP should follow Palin’s lead and realize the future of conservatism isn’t cookie cutter candidates."

Peter1469
03-08-2014, 06:39 PM
The media and the rabid democrats (sorry to repeat myself) will tear her apart.

Germanicus
03-08-2014, 07:57 PM
Whenever I see an African-American or black American pundit or whatever, I wonder if they would have the job that they do without Affirmative Action.

Affirmative Action devalues accomplishment.

sachem
03-08-2014, 08:14 PM
Look at her. A pretty, light skinned black woman. How well would an average looking dark skinned conservative black woman be accepted as a spokesperson?

I have my doubts.

darroll
03-08-2014, 08:20 PM
Look at her. A pretty, light skinned black woman. How well would an average looking dark skinned conservative black woman be accepted as a spokesperson?

I have my doubts.
If she was an ugly old fat black chic with brains, character, she would fit in.

Bob
03-08-2014, 08:22 PM
She'll probably be rejected, if not for the title alone then for the suggestion, for the front page blog entry GOP should follow Palin’s lead on inclusion (http://conservativeblackchick.com/blog/2014/02/24/gop-should-follow-palins-lead-on-inclusion/) that starts "Talking about race neither makes a black person a victim nor a white person a racist. It’s called a discussion and something conservatives need to do more of." And ends "I couldn’t agree more with Palin that as a black woman, and conservative, Pierson is the future of the conservative movement. Pierson believes in protecting our individual freedoms and liberty, “limited government, fiscal responsibility and the rule of law.” The GOP should follow Palin’s lead and realize the future of conservatism isn’t cookie cutter candidates."

I agree with the young lady and Palin on that account. And we owe the tea party a debt as well for shaking things up.

The party that really needs shaking up are the Democrats. They are still stuck thinking of theft as good and decent lawmaking.

I wish they understood that at one point, the Federal Government took very little from the typical citizen. The Feds at that time understood their role and allowed the nation to forge ahead at full speed.

If you add up all the Feds currently take from you, without your consent, it would piss off the Boston Tea Party types and George Washington would have been furious.

pragmatic
03-08-2014, 08:22 PM
The media and the rabid democrats (sorry to repeat myself) will tear her apart.

(Hell, they tore Bill Cosby apart.....)

Bob
03-08-2014, 08:24 PM

I have my doubts.

So to you it boils down to skin color?

It is her knowledge of government and how it should function that appeals to me. Be she black or white. Thomas Sowell is very black as is Dr. Ben Carson and I deeply admire both men.

Bob
03-08-2014, 08:24 PM

I have my doubts.

Now you just were being silly. At least I hope you were.

Bob
03-08-2014, 08:26 PM
Whenever I see an African-American or black American pundit or whatever, I wonder if they would have the job that they do without Affirmative Action.

Affirmative Action devalues accomplishment.

You are saying they are too damned dumb to get ahead?

Sorry that came from Australia.

sachem
03-08-2014, 08:31 PM
If she was an ugly old fat black chic with brains, character, she would fit in.Not as a GOP spokesperson.

Germanicus
03-08-2014, 08:33 PM
You are saying they are too damned dumb to get ahead?

Sorry that came from Australia.

Not at all. I would like to see black people succeed without special treatment.

The reason Clarrence Thomas is against Affirmative Action is because he gained from it. And people use this fact to devalue his accomplishment. He believes he would have had the same success without it.

Also, I hate stuff like when I was a tutor at an Aboriginal homework centre and the thing is open to any Aboriginal student that wants some help but low socio economic non-Aboriginal students that may need just as much help are unwelcome.

Welfare should not be decided on skin colour. It should be determined by need.

And what do you mean "sorry that came from Australia". Affirmative Action comes from America. Thanks a lot hey. Take it back!

Malcolm X was also against Affirmative Action because it encourages a victimhood culture and rsentment. Compensatory Action, as it was called mback then, is the black man asking for more than equality in the opinion of the great Malcolm X.

edit- (: Bang!

edit- what do you say Bob? What do you say to that Bob? What have you got Bob?

And what do you mean "Sorry that came from Australia" Bob?

You cant deal with me Bob. (: I fucking own you Bob.

Bring it Bob. This is my favourite topic Bob. What have you got Bob? Bring it Bob.

darroll
03-08-2014, 08:36 PM
Not as a GOP spokesperson.
The GOP had Steele. I think he sold us down the river.
Maybe you are right we need pretty people.

sachem
03-08-2014, 08:43 PM
The GOP had Steele. I think he sold us down the river.
Maybe you are right we need pretty people.Danielle? I'm talking chicks.

Peter1469
03-08-2014, 09:07 PM

I have my doubts.

Why? The thought never crossed my mind.

Bob
03-08-2014, 10:16 PM
http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by darroll http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://thepoliticalforums.com/showthread.php?p=543644#post543644)
If she was an ugly old fat black chic with brains, character, she would fit in.

What about Condi Rice. She black enough for you?

The Rs are lied about when it comes to who helped negros most.

I won't speak of what Lincoln did for them, no, just hearken back to the days of Kennedy and LBJ.

Kennedy gets way too much credit. Kennedy wanted to limit his exposure to that "hot potato"

I recall his days as president and will tell you all right now, the man did not come forth to try to assist negros.

If he could have not suffered the Democrat party wrath, he would have helped them.

Johnson saw the politics of it. To Johnson, if he could get the Democrat party to approve the civil rights law, then he would get credit and own the negros for, as he put it, the next 100 years.LBJ saw a way to turn the negros from republicans to Democrats.

So, he appealed for help from the Democrats of the South but they rejected LBJ.

At the same time as the Democrats resisted the law, you had republicans voting in favor of the law. Once the Democrats came over, it easily passed.

Republicans were heavily in favor of the law all the time.

So, why don't negros know that and understand it.

They also worship King but maybe they don't know it but he was a republican.

Bob
03-08-2014, 10:34 PM
Not at all. I would like to see black people succeed without special treatment.

The reason Clarrence Thomas is against Affirmative Action is because he gained from it. And people use this fact to devalue his accomplishment. He believes he would have had the same success without it.

Also, I hate stuff like when I was a tutor at an Aboriginal homework centre and the thing is open to any Aboriginal student that wants some help but low socio economic non-Aboriginal students that may need just as much help are unwelcome.

Welfare should not be decided on skin colour. It should be determined by need.

And what do you mean "sorry that came from Australia". Affirmative Action comes from America. Thanks a lot hey. Take it back!

Malcolm X was also against Affirmative Action because it encourages a victimhood culture and rsentment. Compensatory Action, as it was called mback then, is the black man asking for more than equality in the opinion of the great Malcolm X.

edit- (: Bang!

edit- what do you say Bob? What do you say to that Bob? What have you got Bob?

And what do you mean "Sorry that came from Australia" Bob?

You cant deal with me Bob. (: I fucking own you Bob.

Bring it Bob. This is my favourite topic Bob. What have you got Bob? Bring it Bob.

More than happy to straighten you out. See, I lived this stuff. I know this all day long, inside and out.

I do not agree that is why Clarence Thomas holds his beliefs. A lot of negros who were not qualified gained a lot, but for me the question is, what did they put back? I see next to no evidence they put it back. Those we note who put it back are not democrats, but are republicans.

Clarence clearly is some of the cream of the crop. The funny thing Democrats are loath to admit is those on their side still think America needs this butt whipping or the negro has no chance.

Read up on Ward Connorly should you want to learn from one more well known Negro.

I thank you for comments of when you were a tutor. I don't know if your country has the same problem as here, but perhaps so.

We and you use different systems of government. They share a language but the two governments clearly are not much alike.

Do you also have 2.65 books of law in your central library? Do you also have to memorize a ton of IRS laws just to keep clear of breaking laws?

The American public is subject to the IRS laws yet when in school, K-12 and even in college, very few of us know the IRS laws, nor for that matter do we understand 2.65 million books of law.

I said I am sorry you said that because it proves that you may or may not know your country, clearly you do not know this country.

Malcolm X the racist? Malcolm X when he trashed Islam and they killed him?

To me, he died a long time ago and growing up when he was a person in prison did not endear me to the man. I was used to a lot more racial harmony. Where I live, seldom did you hear bad things said about any negro. But like a wind, we got covered by this anti white talk coming from negros. When one puts up with a guy released from prison for larceny, one does not welcome that dude with open arms as a rule.

He, in public seemed very angry. When you read up on the man, you have no clue how angry he came across all the time. Sure, next to the end of his life, he repented. But most of us forgot that part.

Germanicus
03-09-2014, 12:19 AM
What? I cant see what the hell point you are trying to make. Do you support Compensatory Action? Or are you against it? I cant tell.

And Malcolm X was not racist. You should read Remembering Malcolm that was written by Benjamin Karim. Do not listen to Spike Lee. Spike Lee is an Uncle Tom that attacks African Americans. That is his job. Gets him the best seats at Madison Square Garden. Lets go Knicks!

The first assistant minister to Malcolm X at Mosque Number Seven chronicles Malcolm X's life, discussing his role as dedicated teacher and mentor, his acts of charity, his politics, and his assassination. Simultaneous.
http://www.amazon.com/Remembering-Malcolm-Assistant-Minister-Benjamin/dp/0881848816

Malcolm X is as misunderstood as Hitler. (: And why wouldnt he be angry? I can relate. He was for personal responsibility and independence. He was all about helping African Americans feel proud of who they are and for them to know their true history.

What does your tax system have to do with Compensatory Action? And our Tax System is far superior to yours. Simple and fair. Most people love putting in their Tax because it is the time of year they get a big fat Tax Return. America makes it complicated so that the wealthy can avoid paying tax. It is to confuse.

What else? I am finding it hard to argue with you because I have no idea what you are saying. So you support Affirmative Action?

edit- Australians do not hate paying tax. We see it as our duty as citizens. We are not American. We have GST that people dont like much but we are not hysterical about it. We understand that the government needs revenue. Especially since Americanization has encouraged us to privatize all utilities.

edit- we do not have 'libertarians' here. 99% of Aussies do not know what the hell that is. We have plenty of Monarchists though.

edit- I admire Malcolm X, but I actually hate Clarrence Thomas. I see him as my enemy and I do not believe he would have gotten where is is today without Compensatory Action. He is a traitor to his own people and scum to me. I like to use him for my anti-Compensatory Action propaganda though because I think it is funny. Clarence Thomas is traitor. And full of himself. That fat fuck would not have achieved what he has without specail treatment. Certainly no Malcolm X. And that is for sure.

Clarrence Thomas is a traitor to the human race. He is Western Ruling Class. A traitor to the global underclass majority.

Germanicus
03-09-2014, 12:38 AM
NOT SORRY!

edit- whoops, I cut out the start of that.
--
We are not sorry. We are not responsible for the actions of past generations. We have nothing to reconcile. We did not 'steal' Aboriginal children.

We are also not sorry that the British colonized Australia or any other land. We are Australians, not Brits from over two hundred years in the past.

We call for an end to all 'affirmative action' schemes.

We call for an end to offensive tokenism.

We call for an end to compensation and special treatment for Aboriginals.

We call for the closure of the embarrassing and illegal 'Aboriginal Tent Embassy'.
--
We understand that 'Affirmative Action' is the very worst form of racism. 'Affirmative Action' perpetuates a culture of victimhood. 'Affirmative Action' devalues the accomplishments of Aboriginals. 'Affirmative Action' is counterproductive. 'Affirmative Action' is unjust and it creates resentment. 'Affirmative Action' is reverse discrimination.

We agree with many great African Americans like Malcolm X and Clarence Thomas who were/are against 'Affirmative Action'. We recommend that any Aboriginal or useful idiot that suggests that it is racist to be against 'Affirmative Action' should consider the opinions of Malcolm X and Clarence Thomas.

It is racist to support any form of 'Affirmative Action'.

We understand that 'Affirmative Action' is a political tactic that is used by left leaning Political Parties to win the vote of the minority, useful idiots, do-gooders and morons. We understand that since the time of Gough Whitlam, our nation has wasted ludicrous amounts of money on 'Affirmative Action' type nonsense for very little gain.

We are angry that many Aboriginals, do-gooders and useful idiots persist with never ending demands for compensation and special treatment of Aboriginals. The statistics in relation to Aboriginal health, education, poverty, etc never change no matter how much money is wasted.

We do not think Aboriginals are special.

We do not think that Aboriginals are owed anything.

We do not believe in 'land rights'.

We call for true equality.

We believe that there are many millions of Australians Citizens that are ready to end the special treatment of Aboriginals once and for all. We seek to end the special treatment of Aboriginals.

Australias newest immigrants are just as Australian as any Aboriginal.

We take great offence at the suggestion that any Australian citizen is any less Australian than an Aboriginal person. We believe that we are one, but we are many. We believe that we are all equal. We seek equality.

We refuse to remain silent in the face of constant racism and discrimination for any longer.

We call on all proud Australians to support the inaugural 'Not Sorry Day' on 27th May 2013.

-Not Sorry Day, 27th May 2013

edit- (:

edit- hey Bob, I was going to suggest we all wear White Shirts on Not Sorry Day each year. but I didnt want to freak anyone out. (:

Wanna join my White Shirts Bob? the day got off to a very modest beginning which is good in a way because the only way is up for the day. I thinking that I may need to attract some Corporate support to spread the word?

edit- AUSSIE! - now you say Oi!

So- Aussie - OI! Aussie - OI!

Aussie Aussie Aussie! - OI! OI! OI!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_Y3zbRxZ6Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v19PpD5uqL0

Thats right! ((: Are you guys fans of Good Times too? Aint we lucky we got em?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PFERpWahZE

Bob
03-09-2014, 01:10 AM
What? I cant see what the hell point you are trying to make. Do you support Compensatory Action? Or are you against it? I cant tell.

And Malcolm X was not racist. You should read Remembering Malcolm that was written by Benjamin Karim. Do not listen to Spike Lee. Spike Lee is an Uncle Tom that attacks African Americans. That is his job. Gets him the best seats at Madison Square Garden. lets go Knicks!

http://www.amazon.com/Remembering-Malcolm-Assistant-Minister-Benjamin/dp/0881848816

Malcolm X is as misunderstood as Hitler. (: And why wouldnt he be angry? I can relate. He was for personal responsibility and independence. He was all about helping African Americans feel proud of who they are and for them to know their true history.

What does your tax system have to do with Compensatory Action? And our Tax System is far superior to yours. Simple and fair. Most people love putting in their Tax because it is the time of year they get a big fat Tax Return. America makes it complicated so that the wealthy can avoid paying tax. It is to confuse.

What else? I am finding it hard to argue with you because I have no idea what you are saying. So you support Affirmative Action?

edit- Australians do not hate paying tax. We see it as our duty as citizens. We are not American. We have GST that people dont like much but we are not hysterical about it. We understand that the government needs revenue. Especially since Americanization has encouraged us to privatize all utilities.

edit- we do not have 'libertarians' here. 99% of Aussies do not know what the hell that is. We have plenty of Monarchists though.

edit- I admire Malcolm X, but I actually hate Clarrence Thomas. I see him as my enemy and I do not believe he would have gotten where is is today without Compensatory Action. He is a traitor to his own people and scum to me. I like to use him for my anti-Compensatory Action propaganda though because I think it is funny. Clarence Thomas is traitor. And full of himself. That fat fuck would not have achieved what he has without specail treatment. Certainly no Malcolm X. And that is for sure.

I tried to figure out who you are talking to.

I still don't know.

But I shall put in my bit.

I do not support affirmative action. I agree with Ward Connerly, a negro on this matter.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ward_Connerly

It does not matter to me if Malxolm X was racist or not. Still it comes naturally to negros to be racists. A lot of them are not so I speak only of those who are. The fact you claim he was not racist yet his only goal was to help Africans in this country, tends to support he being racist. Were I to likewise support whites, I am sure I would be called a racist.

Yes, poor Adolph Hitler, very misunderstood. :rollseyes:

i am pleased you adore paying taxes to your country. I don't mind it, but I do mind how the Feds operate and how they are not fair in taxes.

Well, i can't do a thing for your hatred. Sorry about that.

Bob
03-09-2014, 01:14 AM
I plan to wear a white shirt tomorrow. So, doing that, sure I join in making Sunday my white shirt day.

Germanicus
03-09-2014, 01:17 AM
Well, i can't do a thing for your hatred. Sorry about that.

I agree with Napoleon. A true man hates no one.

I am just showing some cards before I offer myself as Controlled Opposition for the CIA. Clearly.

I dont hate the CIA. I think they are kinda cool. Kinda uppity though. And untrusting. And too stupid to take help from people that want to help.

edit- Dude, I could run the ADL if I chose to. Those people are complete fucking morons. ( and racists ) Fucking dunderheads.I could grow it too. But I wouldnt do that without the backing of the State. (: I am a responsible citizen Bob.

edit- obvioulsy I understand that it is already controlled. Just sayin.

I could seize it if I wanted to.

Bob
03-09-2014, 01:29 AM
I agree with Napoleon. A true man hates no one.

I am just showing some cards before I offer myself as Controlled Opposition for the CIA. Clearly.

i dont hate the CIA. I think they are kinda cool. kinda uppity though. And untrusting. And too stupid to take help from people that want to help.

Certainly you are.

Germanicus
03-09-2014, 01:44 AM
Certainly you are.

Stupid people can be useful. Like that Tommy guy that ran the EDL. Until recently. A real intellectual giant that Tommy. ((:

Bob
03-09-2014, 02:34 AM
Stupid people can be useful. Like that Tommy guy that ran the EDL. Until recently. A real intellectual giant that Tommy. ((:

If that is your photo, I am many years your senior. My president at birth was FDR.

Poland had not yet been invaded.

Green Arrow
03-09-2014, 05:59 AM
Why are the terms "conservative," "black," and "chick" at all relevant? Tell us her positions and how she will vote on certain major pieces of legislation. That is all that matters. Leave the celebrity politics to the trashy tabloids.

Chris
03-09-2014, 10:30 AM
What about Condi Rice. She black enough for you?

The Rs are lied about when it comes to who helped negros most.

I won't speak of what Lincoln did for them, no, just hearken back to the days of Kennedy and LBJ.

Kennedy gets way too much credit. Kennedy wanted to limit his exposure to that "hot potato"

I recall his days as president and will tell you all right now, the man did not come forth to try to assist negros.

If he could have not suffered the Democrat party wrath, he would have helped them.

Johnson saw the politics of it. To Johnson, if he could get the Democrat party to approve the civil rights law, then he would get credit and own the negros for, as he put it, the next 100 years.LBJ saw a way to turn the negros from republicans to Democrats.

So, he appealed for help from the Democrats of the South but they rejected LBJ.

At the same time as the Democrats resisted the law, you had republicans voting in favor of the law. Once the Democrats came over, it easily passed.

Republicans were heavily in favor of the law all the time.

So, why don't negros know that and understand it.

They also worship King but maybe they don't know it but he was a republican.

Rice was smart, well spoken, etc, etc, etc, but she was a neocon, or at least represented and defended neocons. I can appreciate her but disagree with her.

(She was recently turned down to speak and receive an honorary degree at some prestigious university.)

Chris
03-09-2014, 10:32 AM
Why are the terms "conservative," "black," and "chick" at all relevant? Tell us her positions and how she will vote on certain major pieces of legislation. That is all that matters. Leave the celebrity politics to the trashy tabloids.

Agree. I liked what she had to say at the OP link. Granted, that could be rhetoric, I don't know her record.

pragmatic
03-09-2014, 01:18 PM
Rice was smart, well spoken, etc, etc, etc, but she was a neocon, or at least represented and defended neocons. I can appreciate her but disagree with her.

(She was recently turned down to speak and receive an honorary degree at some prestigious university.)

Rutgers. Some faculty were protesting Rice being the commencement speaker. But it appears that she is still on the schedule. Good for them. She is cool, accomplished lady.

"School administrators are standing by their decision.

Greg Trevor, a spokesperson for the school, told New Brunswick Today, "Dr. Rice is a highly accomplished and respected diplomat, scholar and author, and we are excited that she has agreed to address our graduates and guests at commencement."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/03/06/rutgers-faculty-protest-condoleezza-rice-as-commencement-speaker/

Cigar
03-09-2014, 06:17 PM
I would like to introduce the forum to a very smart and wise young lady.

You might want to read her commentary on slavery.

You might also want to know why a young black woman is a conservative.

So what you're saying is, a Black Woman is free to have an opinion ... so long as it's a Conservative Opinion. :laugh:

Germanicus
03-09-2014, 06:31 PM
If that is your photo, I am many years your senior. My president at birth was FDR.

That photo is at least two years old. been a while since I took a selfie. (: And why wouldnt it be my photo? I dont really exist these days. I am 30 something. (: Im pretty old. I was born in 79. So how old am I? 34?

i went to a psychoanalyst a while agao and he asked how old I was. I said - I dont know. And I really didnt. I dont now. I think the photo is like 4 years old. i dont look much different. ( i just looked in the mirror )I have always looked younger than my age. I still do. Why do you want to know how old I am? i fucking dont. (:

The photo is from when I existed. When I was part of society.
edit- hey you are making me depressed. So Im what year is it? 2014. 36? holy fuck. thanks buddy. ((: Soon I will be closer to 40 than 30. Officially. Good lord. That is so depressing.

edit- why did I throw that Jack of Hearts away? (:

Peter1469
03-09-2014, 06:50 PM
So what you're saying is, a Black Woman is free to have an opinion ... so long as it's a Conservative Opinion. :laugh:

No, all of them. Unlike what the left teaches- to destroy blacks who don't vote D.

Bob
03-09-2014, 07:07 PM

I want to try to put this into a clear sort of explanation by a more indirect way.

Say you owned a race horse. And you wanted to win a race.

You put an ad in the paper for a jockey.

A showed up weighing 300 pounds
B shows up weighting 100 pounds but never saw a horse at any time
C shows up, 100 pounds but has a lot of hands on experience.

Naturally we pick C.

Politicians are like that. She is a C.

She is a proven conservative. She has demonstrated she understands the principles. To legislate, one ought to come to the table with qualities. I believe she has those qualities.

As to color, makes me no difference. I have long supported some blacks aka uncle toms.

Conservative has an understanding. While one can't expect perfection from any human, one can decide on who is best by paying close attention to them. She spoke enough at CPAC that I find her qualified.

But then you have nut cases who saw Obama as qualified. Shows flaws in judgment.

She is in her early 30s. She became conservative while in the university. She knows why she is one. She has values.

Bob
03-09-2014, 07:15 PM
http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Bob http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://thepoliticalforums.com/showthread.php?p=543714#post543714)

That photo is at least two years old. been a while since I took a selfie. (: And why wouldnt it be my photo? I dont really exist these days. I am 30 something. (: Im pretty old. I was born in 79. So how old am I? 34?

i went to a psychoanalyst a while agao and he asked how old I was. I said - I dont know. And I really didnt. I dont now. I think the photo is like 4 years old. i dont look much different. ( i just looked in the mirror )I have always looked younger than my age. I still do. Why do you want to know how old I am? i fucking dont. (:

The photo is from when I existed. When I was part of society.
edit- hey you are making me depressed. So Im what year is it? 2014. 36? holy fuck. thanks buddy. ((: Soon I will be closer to 40 than 30. Officially. Good lord. That is so depressing.

edit- why did I throw that Jack of Hearts away? (:

Do not feel badly. I am 75 and this August plan to be 76. I know I am not at the beginning of my life. Let me try in some sparse words impart something to you.

At your age, I was very very left wing. I was born into a super left wing family. Grandpa, Mom's dad, was at one point a member of the communist party. Naturally I grew up around him and recall him getting angry at the radio. Yes, prior to TV, we used to listen to radio. I admired him. I was told by Mom he was very smart. Not well educated in school, but the man studied and read many books.

Naturally mom was left wing. She never voted republican, no matter what. Being republican branded you her enemy. She was serious as a lead bullet.

It took me until age 42 to decide to self study as to politics. My main interest prior to that had been science and math, etc. My point being, you have time. Socialism fails. It still fails and it will always fail.

Will you watch a video? This is part 1, so please, also look at part 2 which you can find using part 1.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15idnfuyqXs

Cigar
03-09-2014, 07:18 PM
No, all of them. Unlike what the left teaches- to destroy blacks who don't vote D.

Is that your opinion, or are you going to provide evidence of this Left-Academy Conspiracy :laugh:

Chris
03-09-2014, 07:19 PM

So what you're saying is women shouldn't have opinions? :laugh:

Bob
03-09-2014, 07:19 PM

To put it like Milton Friedman might, though I can't do him justice,

so long as she understands freedom, so long as she comprehends a constitution of the USA, so long as she understands the actual rights of citizens, nothing more matters. She can be black or white. She can be tall or short or pretty or lame looking. But she has proven to me by watching her on C SPAN at the CPAC convention she has the right stuff.

And for what it is worth, this hot woman does not look black at all on TV. The photo of her in Wikipedia does her no justice.

Cigar
03-09-2014, 07:21 PM
I want to try to put this into a clear sort of explanation by a more indirect way.

Say you owned a race horse. And you wanted to win a race.

You put an ad in the paper for a jockey.

A showed up weighing 300 pounds
B shows up weighting 100 pounds but never saw a horse at any time
C shows up, 100 pounds but has a lot of hands on experience.

Naturally we pick C.

Politicians are like that. She is a C.

She is a proven conservative. She has demonstrated she understands the principles. To legislate, one ought to come to the table with qualities. I believe she has those qualities.

As to color, makes me no difference. I have long supported some blacks aka uncle toms.

Conservative has an understanding. While one can't expect perfection from any human, one can decide on who is best by paying close attention to them. She spoke enough at CPAC that I find her qualified.

But then you have nut cases who saw Obama as qualified. Shows flaws in judgment.

She is in her early 30s. She became conservative while in the university. She knows why she is one. She has values.

Then she is free to Vote anyway she wants ... I don't know anyone who cares but you. :rollseyes:

Peter1469
03-09-2014, 07:21 PM
Is that your opinion, or are you going to provide evidence of this Left-Academy Conspiracy :laugh:

The evidence is there. Open your eyes. Or not.

Bob
03-09-2014, 07:22 PM
Rutgers. Some faculty were protesting Rice being the commencement speaker. But it appears that she is still on the schedule. Good for them. She is cool, accomplished lady.

"School administrators are standing by their decision.

Greg Trevor, a spokesperson for the school, told New Brunswick Today, "Dr. Rice is a highly accomplished and respected diplomat, scholar and author, and we are excited that she has agreed to address our graduates and guests at commencement."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/03/06/rutgers-faculty-protest-condoleezza-rice-as-commencement-speaker/

When Rutgers was a private university, the great Milton Friedman graduated from there. He had a scholarship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15idnfuyqXs

Cigar
03-09-2014, 07:22 PM

so long as she understands freedom, so long as she comprehends a constitution of the USA, so long as she understands the actual rights of citizens, nothing more matters. She can be black or white. She can be tall or short or pretty or lame looking. But she has proven to me by watching her on C SPAN at the CPAC convention she has the right stuff.

And for what it is worth, this hot woman does not look black at all on TV. The photo of her in Wikipedia does her no justice.

Ok ... so ... the last I checked, only one person is allowed in the Voting Booth

sachem
03-09-2014, 07:23 PM

And for what it is worth, this hot woman does not look black at all on TV. The photo of her in Wikipedia does her no justice. You aren't saying it is a plus this hot woman does not "look black" are you, Bob?

Bob
03-09-2014, 07:24 PM
Then she is free to Vote anyway she wants ... I don't know anyone who cares but you. :rollseyes:

Cigar, I am not in her state. I merely figured it could help her for posters who are interested, help the woman to win her election.

She seems to have plenty of support.

Bob
03-09-2014, 07:25 PM
You aren't saying it is a plus this hot woman does not "look black" are you, Bob?

What I said should never have put that thought in your mind.

Bob
03-09-2014, 07:26 PM
Ok ... so ... the last I checked, only one person is allowed in the Voting Booth

What is it, something like half the public never gets into a voting booth?

Cigar
03-09-2014, 07:26 PM
Cigar, I am not in her state. I merely figured it could help her for posters who are interested, help the woman to win her election.

She seems to have plenty of support.

You can always Volunteer your time :wink:

Cigar
03-09-2014, 07:27 PM
What is it, something like half the public never gets into a voting booth?

That's called "CHOICE" ... are you looking to take that away.

Bob
03-09-2014, 07:29 PM
BTW, if you check her site, I think it is she that uses Conservative Black Chick.

Bob
03-09-2014, 07:30 PM
That's called "CHOICE" ... are you looking to take that away.

Next time somebody tells you the government is of the people, keep that in mind. (half don't vote)

Actually, no, choice is what I advocate.

Cigar
03-09-2014, 07:32 PM
BTW, if you check her site, I think it is she that uses Conservative Black Chick.

You Got Jungle Fiver?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_DnPwaEn8aGE/S-djGhTL9uI/AAAAAAAAJiE/7rfR0UwOp44/s1600/Jungle-fever.jpg

sachem
03-09-2014, 07:40 PM
What I said should never have put that thought in your mind.But it did. I hope I have misunderstood your post.

Bob
03-09-2014, 07:42 PM
But it did. I hope I have misunderstood your post.

What is the name of her site?

Cigar
03-09-2014, 07:43 PM
Next time somebody tells you the government is of the people, keep that in mind. (half don't vote)

Actually, no, choice is what I advocate.

Majority Rules ... unless you Gerrymander or Suppress :laugh:

Bob
03-09-2014, 07:44 PM
Jungle fever Cigar?

Nope. Do you have the cure just in case?

Bob
03-09-2014, 07:45 PM
Majority Rules ... unless you Gerrymander or Suppress :laugh:

So happy you know that. Keep that in mind post 2014 elections.

sachem
03-09-2014, 07:48 PM
What is the name of her site?She's a black chick. You said she doesn't "look black". Is it a plus that she doesn't "look black"? Is she more acceptable to the conservatives as a spokesperson because she doesn't "look black"?

Cigar
03-09-2014, 07:49 PM
Jungle fever Cigar?

Nope. Do you have the cure just in case?

Yea ... don't come up short :laugh:

Cigar
03-09-2014, 07:51 PM
So happy you know that. Keep that in mind post 2014 elections.

Me and Barack are retiring from Politics Undefeated and playing Golf and relaxing our reaming days. :laugh:

Bob
03-09-2014, 07:53 PM
Me and Barack are retiring from Politics Undefeated and playing Golf and relaxing our reaming days. :laugh:

He ought to retire. He fucked us very badly.

Cigar
03-09-2014, 07:56 PM
He ought to retire. He fucked us very badly.

No ... the Eight Years before Fucked you ... but you can Thank Obama for any positive numbers after March 2009 :wink:

nathanbforrest45
03-09-2014, 08:48 PM
One thing she stated I believe to be in error. She stated old white men built this country on the backs of free labor from slaves. 1st of all slaves were not free. The generally accepted cost to purchase a slave was $1100.00. I don't know how true that was but there was a cost associated with purchasing slaves. Secondly maintaining slaves was a cost that Southern plantation owners were obligated to pay. For one thing it was protecting their investment in the purchase of the slave. Secondly, slavery was fairly confined to the Southern states because slaves were primarily used in agriculture. When cotton was king plantations prospered. Northern manufacturing continued unabated with or without slaves as none were used. There were some used in the construction of railroads and other large scale projects but for the most part immigrant labor was used.

This in no way condones or justifies slavery. The thought of one man owning another is the most abhorrent thing I can fathom. This is why I am so opposed to socialism and progressive ideology, slavery by edict for all.

nathanbforrest45
03-09-2014, 08:51 PM

Your opinion, not mine

nic34
03-09-2014, 08:58 PM

See cigar, a race bait thread is OK after all!:laugh:

Cigar
03-09-2014, 08:58 PM
Why is it every time a White person finds a Black Conservative, they immediately ask why Black people aren't more not like this person?

Really folks ... come on :laugh: is that how you view Black People? :grin:

Peter1469
03-09-2014, 09:07 PM
Why is it every time a White person finds a Black Conservative, they immediately ask why Black people aren't more not like this person?

Common sense? :smiley:

pragmatic
03-09-2014, 10:56 PM

Perception/reality is that when any black endorses conservative views publicly they tend to be ostracized/denigrated by the black community.

Historical evidence seems to support that premise. That was the point being made. Not complex...

//

Cigar
03-10-2014, 06:52 AM
Perception/reality is that when any black endorses conservative views publicly they tend to be ostracized/denigrated by the black community.

Historical evidence seems to support that premise. That was the point being made. Not complex...

//

Ever think they simply don't like Conservative Policies? :rollseyes:

Codename Section
03-10-2014, 06:53 AM
Ever think they simply don't like Conservative Policies? :rollseyes:

Who's "they"?

Chris
03-10-2014, 07:00 AM
See cigar, a race bait thread is OK after all!:laugh:

How was this celebration of a rising star in the GOP race bait, nic? Some of you seem stuck on race.

Cigar
03-10-2014, 07:00 AM
Who's "they"?

"People" who disagree with Conservative Polices

Cigar
03-10-2014, 07:01 AM
How was this celebration of a rising star in the GOP race bait, nic? Some of you seem stuck on race.

Who is stopping you from your celebration?

Chris
03-10-2014, 07:05 AM
Who is stopping you from your celebration?

My question is why was nic trying to turn it into race bait.

Captain Obvious
03-10-2014, 07:12 AM
I guess she feels it important to label herself as a black chick who's conservative.

Not really interested in her POV's right out of the gate.