PDA

View Full Version : Santorum praises 'hardliner' Tony Abbott

Germanicus
03-09-2014, 11:15 PM
A former United States Republican presidential candidate says his party could learn lessons from Tony Abbott's election victory.

Former senator Rick Santorum says Mr Abbott was able to win government while sticking to his right-wing Catholic principles.

Mr Santorum is still toying with another run at the presidency for the Republican Party.

He said Pope Francis and Mr Abbott were two people who had been able to connect with average people while staying true to their principles.

"Australia is clearly to the left of us on most of these moral cultural issues and yet Tony Abbott is a conservative Catholic who didn't change his positions one bit, but was able to go out there and connect with average voters," Mr Santorum told Fox News.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-03-10/us-republican-praises-tony-abbott/5309338

I do not think much of Santorum but it is nice that he agrees with me. I have been telling you guys this right? that USA are a bunch of commies compared to Australians. We are for Free Market Capitalism in Australia. You Americans are a bunch of commies. Especially your so-called 'conservatives'.

We are not going to bail corprorations out with public money. You Americans do. And our Liberal Party ( they are conservatives, Labor is our liberal party, confusing hey? ) is much better at being honest with the public about the fact that hard decisions must be made. Of course we do not have the luxury of having the Reserve Currency and must actually manage our economy in a responsible fashion but even with Reserve Status USA must make cuts. The Obama budget is a joke and republicans are doing almost nothing to attack it. Your US conservatives are uninspired and lazy. USA is no beacon of Free Market Capitalism. USA is the land of Bail Outs.

Australian politics is the leader of Free Market Capitalism.

All American capitalists should consider moving their capital to the new Rome, the Asia Pacific. Come to Australia. USA is now the edge of the earth. Why stay over there? leave the Americas. they are fucked. Come to the Capitalist Capital of the world. Australia.

All US conservatives should consider a fresh start here in Australia. We have easy access to China and are well positioned in every way to be an important part of the Asian Century.

You are welcome here. Leave commie America behind. Come to Capitalist Australia.

Leave the Atlantic Rim behind guys. It is the end of the earth. Too far away. Why would anyone want to live out there in the Atlantic Rim anyway?

edit- have you guys ever seen that movie Pacific Rim? It is anti-Australian nonsense. What the fuck is your problem? Pacific Rim? Fuck you. And we need Mericans to save us do we? Fuck off. And fuck you. God I fucking hate American propaganda. Especially when it is anti-Australian. Again, fuck you for the movie Pacific Rim. What the fuck is your problem?

Thanks Santorum. If you got nothing nice to say about Australia then shut the fuck up. Then maybe people like me will shut up about Merica. And how you are a bunch of commies that make anti-Australian movies.

edit- USA is the land of Corporate Bail Outs and free Money Printing. That is what your nation now represents in the minds of Global Citizens. America does not make people think of capitalism and certainly not of free Markets. The land of the money printers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSGM_SvIIgE

? I do not find that funny. Why are you Americans making anti-Australian movies? What is your problem? You want a problem with Australians do you? I didnt think so. Well stop making anti-Australian anything. And also, get fucked. I would think you have enough problems. Anti-Australian bastards.

edit- the Australian Liberal Party is the worlds premier capitalist political party. Bitches. (:
https://www.liberal.org.au/

KC
03-09-2014, 11:18 PM
You are welcome here. Leave commie America behind. Come to Capitalist Australia.

Oh boy, do you really mean it?!

Germanicus
03-10-2014, 12:08 AM
Oh boy, do you really mean it?!

Im just trying to make you smile. dude.

But why wouldnt you rather live here? Australia is an awesome place.

Common
03-10-2014, 12:14 AM
I would like to go australia, there are many places I dont even think about going nor would I want too.

Australia, brazil and japan are 3 I would like to see and Im going to try and make all of them.

KC
03-10-2014, 12:31 AM

Don't worry, I took it as a joke and responded sarcastically. Actually, Australia is on my list of places to visit before I die. I also want to return to Japan and visit Istanbul and Prague.

Peter1469
03-10-2014, 05:01 AM
Really? I haven't been there.

Germanicus
03-10-2014, 05:08 AM
Don't worry, I took it as a joke and responded sarcastically. Actually, Australia is on my list of places to visit before I die. I also want to return to Japan and visit Istanbul and Prague.

Well, I thank you for not using the term 'bucket list'. That will be banned along with 'lol'. Good work. I would have had to punch you if you had said 'bucket list'. I feel ill just typing it.

Germanicus
03-10-2014, 05:10 AM
Really? I haven't been there.

We are a whole fucking continent. Girt by fucking sea.

We are number one OECD nation. And why wouldnt we be the happiest? We fucking rule. Our only problem is US influence.

Verse 1 Australians all let us rejoice, For we are young and free; We've golden soil and wealth for toil; Our home is girt by sea; Our land abounds in nature's gifts Of beauty rich and rare; In history's page, let every stage Advance Australia Fair. In joyful strains then let us sing, Advance Australia Fair.

Verse 2 Beneath our radiant Southern Cross (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crux) We'll toil with hearts and hands; To make this Commonwealth of ours Renowned of all the lands; For those who've come across the seas We've boundless plains to share; With courage let us all combine To Advance Australia Fair. In joyful strains then let us sing, Advance Australia Fair.

Verse 3 While other nations of the globe Behold us from afar, We'll rise to high renown and shine Like our glorious southern star; From England soil and Fatherland, Scotia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scotland) and Erin (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ireland) fair, Let all combine with heart and hand To advance Australia fair. In joyful strains then let us sing Advance Australia fair.

Verse 4 Should foreign foe e'er sight our coast, Or dare a foot to land, We'll rouse to arms like sires of yore, To guard our native strand; Britannia then shall surely know, Though oceans roll between, Her sons in fair Australia's land Still keep their courage green. In joyful strains then let us sing Advance Australia fair.*

ADVANCE AUSTRALIA FAIR!

edit- Australia has a superior culture. We do not want to be American. During the Asian Century ( we are an Asian Nation ) we will shine like a our glorious Southern Star! You dare set foot in our land Americans? You think you control Australia? Do you want us to rouse to arms like sires of yore? Really? You wouldnt like Australians when we are angry. Trust me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIUaGwMRY9Y

CMON AUSSIE!!!

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE! OI! OI! OI!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EszbogvHUmQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXCaEU-zSYQ
(edit- there ya go Shannon. Go Condo! (: ( Hey, when I owned a cafe, my delivery man from the bakery was Shannon Nolls' uncle. Cool huh? )

It isnt fair! We have had enough! And we want our share!

edit- Fair go you Yankees! We care deeply about things being fair in Australia.

FAIR GO! CMON AUSSIE BATTLERS! RISE! DIGGERS! RISE! RISE! RISE!

We kept our courage green.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhCCL9lPGhM

GO THE GREEN AND GOLD!

WE AUSSIES ARE NOT INTIMIDATED BY NO KIWI FUCKING HAKA! WE SMASH THOSE KIWI FUCKS! WE, AUSTRALIANS, ARE THE HARDEST! AUSSIE! AUSSIE! AUSSIE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5aWQbGU0WA

Who the fuck is Marty anyway? (: Bloody Kiwis. (:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAyxkOCGPE4

GO BOOMERS!

Peter1469
03-10-2014, 05:20 AM
sounds nice

Captain Obvious
03-10-2014, 06:18 AM
Australia is on my short list of countries I could relocate to along with Canada.

For the record, I would have voted for Obama to keep Santorum out of the Whitehouse if it came to that.

zelmo1234
03-10-2014, 07:30 AM
Why do we have to move to Australia? When we can control everything they do from here?

Germanicus
03-10-2014, 07:46 AM
Why do we have to move to Australia? When we can control everything they do from here?

Yeah, you guys are doing fantastic..

You cant even control your own people. Guys like you should be worried. If a revolt happens you will probably be killed.

edit- also, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Germanicus
03-10-2014, 07:49 AM
Howdy, Im a Yankee and I think Im fucking awesome because Im such a massive [SNIP]. I think that its real funny that I live in a retard nation that uses terrorism and any means possible to steal the wealth of the world so we Americans can roll around like the fat lazy retarded fucks that we are..

You are such a winner.

WINNING! DERRRRrrrrrRRRRRrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRrrr! Merica! I also hate most Americans, like the poor and middle class..

I am a fantastic human..
--------------------------------
I want to be just like you mate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5ZNmmrsmpQ

Captain Obvious
03-10-2014, 07:53 AM
Howdy, Im a Yankee and I think Im fucking awesome because Im such a massive [SNIP]. I think that its real funny that I live in a retard nation that uses terrorism and any means possible to steal the wealth of the world so we Americans can roll around like the fat lazy retarded fucks that we are..

You are such a winner.

WINNING! DERRRRrrrrrRRRRRrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRrrr! Merica! I also hate most Americans, like the poor and middle class..

I am a fantastic human..

You're too uptight over this shit.

I think it's a product of what's inside you moreso than what's going on around you.

JMHO

Nemo
03-10-2014, 07:55 AM
The only Australian I knew was Alan Stretton. He was a great Australian; but, unhappily, he died a year or so ago.

zelmo1234
03-10-2014, 07:59 AM
Yeah, you guys are doing fantastic..

You cant even control your own people. Guys like you should be worried. If a revolt happens you will probably be killed.

edit- also, what the fuck is wrong with you?

I just like pushing your buttons. But I will Gladly buy you are drink when I am there this fall, and if you can learn to be a normal human, will be able to introduce you to one of your actresses that you like so much.

But what you really need to do is research the Carter Presidency, The same thing happened when he was President. he was a believer in appeasement just like Obama, though I think that Obama is also Scared!

It does not take long for the USA to regain it's power when the liberals are defeated!

zelmo1234
03-10-2014, 08:01 AM

You are such a winner.

I am a fantastic human..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5ZNmmrsmpQ

And that is still better than being an Auzzie! Where the men are men and the sheep are nervous!

Germanicus
03-10-2014, 08:11 AM
You are thinking of New Zealanders.

Germanicus
03-10-2014, 08:14 AM
You're too uptight over this shit.

I think it's a product of what's inside you moreso than what's going on around you.

JMHO

Thanks Sigmund.

Everyone that you people fuck with should be like Nelson Mandella hey?

Why was Malcolm X so cranky? Why was Hitler?

Everyone should bend over and be more like Nelson. he wasnt bitter..

(:

He was actually great friends with China and also Mugabe. He did what he could I guess.

edit- the thing is this. you people are not Americans. You have no nationality. So you cant understand. You also seem to be terrible people.

Captain Obvious
03-10-2014, 08:17 AM
Thanks Sigmund.

Everyone that you people fuck with should be like Nelson Mandella hey?

Why was Malcolm X so cranky? Why was Hitler?

Everyone should bend over and be more like Nelson. he wasnt bitter..

(:

He was actually great friends with China and also Mugabe. He did what he could I guess.

edit- the thing is this. you people are not Americans. You have no nationality.

Trust me, nobody in the US cares about this.

Germanicus
03-10-2014, 08:18 AM
And proud to be terrible people. Its disturbing.

Germanicus
03-10-2014, 08:20 AM
Trust me, nobody in the US cares about this.

They dont have time. people like you keep them busy trying to protect themselves from the likes of you people.

most Americans are decent people that do not understand the world. I dont blame them.

Captain Obvious
03-10-2014, 08:22 AM
And proud to be terrible people. Its disturbing.

Proud, yes. Many of us still.

Plus dismissing of those who despise us because of our successes. Your jealousy is pretty clear, you wish you were one of us. Can't say I blame you, I'd be the same way too if I were you.

Maybe if you focused on your own personal successes and ambitions more than hating people you don't even know you might find that inner peace that's clearly missing.

Captain Obvious
03-10-2014, 08:23 AM
most Americans are decent people that do not understand the world. I dont blame them.

True, and the same can be said about you also.