PDA

View Full Version : Bobby Jindal Thinks Obama Is Stupid

Cigar
03-11-2014, 10:28 AM
http://cdn-media.nationaljournal.com/?controllerName=image&action=get&id=37212&format=nj2013_10_columns

We don't hear this talking point from Republicans very often: President Obama is just not a smart man.
Speaking at the Conservative Political Action Conference on Thursday, Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal used his fair share of often-used jabs at the president: Benghazi, IRS, Obamacare, food stamps, and taxes. He even made the old Jimmy Carter comparison, calling Obama the worst president in modern history.

"To President Carter, I want to issue a sincere apology," Jindal said to a mostly tame audience. "President Obama has proven me wrong."

But he added a new jab to the mix.

"We have long thought and said that this president is a smart man," Jindal continued, citing Obama's desire to decrease military spending. "It may be time to revisit that assertion."

It's quite the hit on a well-educated, former law professor and author of two books. But the failure of Obama's presidency, Jindal contends, might not be because of policies. Obama just might not be the sharpest tool in the shed.

"Again, we got a constitutional scholar as a president," Jindal said. "It might benefit if he actually reads the Constitution now and then."
He continued, "If I were him, I'd consider suing Harvard Law School…. I'm not sure what he learned in three years."

Jindal is used to calling people stupid. In an interview with Politico (http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1112/83743.html) following Mitt Romney's loss for the presidency, Jindal said the GOP needs to "stop being the stupid party."

Jindal, who has fallen by the wayside in recent years in national popularity, is trying to boost his party clout. While this might not be the classiest way of doing it, this is almost certain to get the attention he's seeking.

http://www.nationaljournal.com/politics/bobby-jindal-thinks-obama-is-stupid-20140306

Really ... Piyush "Bobby" Jindal ... who's Stupid? The last I checked, between you and Obama, Obama Won the Presidency ... Twice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8kwxlHf0cE&feature=player_detailpage

http://editorialcartoonists.com/cartoons/EngleB/2014/EngleB20140311_low.jpg

http://media.kansascity.com/smedia/2014/03/10/19/13/iWY98.St.81.gif

zelmo1234
03-11-2014, 10:30 AM
Well if the Shoe fits?????

Cigar
03-11-2014, 10:33 AM

I say we put all accusations to the test ... :wink:

Captain Obvious
03-11-2014, 10:35 AM
So then, what has the O'bama actually designed, done himself?

Himself - not his staff, legislators, advisers - himself.

zelmo1234
03-11-2014, 10:36 AM

I agree?

What has he done that actually made anything any better?

Codename Section
03-11-2014, 10:36 AM

ok

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omHUsRTYFAU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fF84E5n5u6I

I mean, he's no Bush, but he's no Michelle Obama, either.

nathanbforrest45
03-11-2014, 10:37 AM
I don't think Obama is stupid. I do think he is completely out of his element as president. We remember many presidents by a single statement they have made such as

Speak Softly but carry a big stick - Teddy Roosevelt
We have nothing to fear but fear itself - FDR
Ask not what you country can do for you but what you can do for your country - JFK
Mr. Gorbachev Tear down this wall - Ronald Reagan
If you want to keep your doctor, you can keep your doctor - Barack Obama

zelmo1234
03-11-2014, 10:37 AM

Well there was????????? and then he???????? and of course??????? RACIST!!!!!!!!

Cigar
03-11-2014, 10:41 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6UY_dM4J3KA

Please proceed. Please proceed governor.

You see ... it's highly important to Conservatives that President Obama is DE-legitimized.

... what they don't understand is, that's only important to Conservatives. :laugh:

Cigar
03-11-2014, 10:43 AM

The Dictator Obama or the Weak Obama :thinking:

Codename Section
03-11-2014, 10:43 AM
You can tell when people have no counter, they will deflect.

Cthulhu
03-11-2014, 10:49 AM
Obama isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer, but smart enough to do as he is told. Without instruction, he is lost. He is an eloquent speaker, provided his teleprompter is working.

zelmo1234
03-11-2014, 10:49 AM

Both! When it come to the American people he has not trouble enforcing laws that reduce there freedom and take away opportunity?

When it comes to standing up to other leaders? He is a Coward and is practicing the policy of appeasement!

Cigar
03-11-2014, 10:50 AM
You can tell when people have no counter, they will deflect.

For the first two years of the Obama Administration, Progressives took a lot of ground. There was:

Health Care for All Americans
Wall Street Reform
Avoiding another Great Depression
Saving a million jobs in the American auto industry
Expanding Medicaid
Eliminating Don't Ask Don't Tell
Marriage Equality
Expanding Children's Health
Environmental Reform
Expanding Labor Rights
Expanding Civil Liberties
Equal Pay for Equal Work
Killed OBL
Ended the Iraq War

All this ... over Obstruction

But what I really really really really like about President Obama, is that he's calm, cool and thoughtful ... that just bugs the living shit out of the haters; because he doesn't fit into their Angry Black Man and all other Stereotypes.

Enjoy the next 2.5 years. :grin:

Captain Obvious
03-11-2014, 10:50 AM
Cigar

You tell me, it's the beauty of putting your money where your mouth is.

Captain Obvious
03-11-2014, 10:51 AM
For the first two years of the Obama Administration, Progressives took a lot of ground. There was:

Wall Street Reform
Expanding Medicaid
Marriage Equality
Environmental Reform
Expanding Labor Rights
Equal Pay for Equal Work
Killed OBL
Ended the Iraq War

But what I really really really really like about President Obama, is that he's calm, cool and thoughtful ... that just bugs the living shit out of the haters; because he doesn't fit into their Angry Black Man and all other Stereotypes.

Oh sure - here's some canned spaghetti sauce, just like grandma used to make.

zelmo1234
03-11-2014, 10:53 AM

Wall Street Reform
Expanding Medicaid
Marriage Equality
Environmental Reform
Expanding Labor Rights
Equal Pay for Equal Work
Killed OBL
Ended the Iraq War

So let us look at the facts? I know that you really don't want them but here it is?

#1 there are more people without health insurance than before Obamacare? It was a tax bill not a healthcare bill!

#2 the wall street reform still does not address the fact the law requires banks to make housing loans to people that can't pay it back! It only make loaning to people that are good credit risks harder and is one of the reasons for the stagnant economy!

#3 Just like FDR the policies of this administration have prolonged the recession!

#4 GM and Chrysler still filed bankruptcy the only thing that was bailed out was the UNION, and GM is still in big trouble because there retirement labor costs.

#5 Yes, but he cut payment to the doctors so they are not accepting new patients.

#6&7 marriage and don't ask? it is about 50/50 on these issues.

We still have troops in Iraq, he struggled with giving the order to kill OBL, his policies are killing jobs?

How can you as a Black man defend him? he might make it so it is another 225 years before a qualified person of colr will be able to be presidnet

Cigar
03-11-2014, 10:54 AM
Both! When it come to the American people he has not trouble enforcing laws that reduce there freedom and take away opportunity?

When it comes to standing up to other leaders? He is a Coward and is practicing the policy of appeasement!

What ... you mean President Obama didn't look into Putin's Eyes and see his Soul :icon_thumleft:

Peter1469
03-11-2014, 10:55 AM
I have said before, based on his speech and accomplishments I rate Obama's IQ at ~115. Well above average.

Cigar
03-11-2014, 10:56 AM
So let us look at the facts? I know that you really don't want them but here it is?

#1 there are more people without health insurance than before Obamacare? It was a tax bill not a healthcare bill!

YOU LOST ...TWICE :grin: Get over it, he'll retire on your dime, Undefeated :laugh: Chew on that sport

Cigar
03-11-2014, 10:57 AM
I have said before, based on his speech and accomplishments I rate Obama's IQ at ~115. Well above average.

If he gets out of office with sending us into another War ... then we've all won the battle.

Because we're going to be paying for those two War for the next two Generations

Peter1469
03-11-2014, 10:58 AM
If he gets out of office with sending us into another War ... then we've all won the battle.

Whut?

The war spending for 10 years was less than our entitlement spending for one year....

Cthulhu
03-11-2014, 10:59 AM

Wall Street Reform
Expanding Medicaid
Marriage Equality
Environmental Reform
Expanding Labor Rights
Equal Pay for Equal Work
Killed OBL
Ended the Iraq War

The above list is incorrect.

All americans do not have health care.
Not much has actually changed on Wall Street.
Great depression? Dude, *shakes head*
Saving a million jobs? We're still losing jobs.
DADT? Super, now officers can be openly gay. Trust me, that weirdness won't fly much in the grunt units who actually do the fighting.
Marriage equality? Hardly. Some states yes, some states no.
Expanding Children's health? See above.
Environmental Reform? Little has changed. Monster companies pollute, they pay a fine not large enough so they still profit from it. Business goes on as usual.
Labor Rights? Yeah, The TSA making unions. Brilliant...
Civil Liberties? For some, not for others.
Equal pay for equal work? No such thing. Never was and never will be for certain fields of labor.
Killed OBL? Hardly. The troops did that, the fact that he attempts to reap credit for it is an insult to them.
Ended the Iraq War? See: Contractors. Just because are military isn't over there doesn't mean the war is over. We're just not having coffins with flags sent home is all.

His list of accomplishments is really quite narrow.

Captain Obvious
03-11-2014, 11:00 AM
The above list is incorrect.

All americans do not have health care.
Not much has actually changed on Wall Street.
Great depression? Dude, *shakes head*
Saving a million jobs? We're still losing jobs.
DADT? Super, now officers can be openly gay. Trust me, that weirdness won't fly much in the grunt units who actually do the fighting.
Marriage equality? Hardly. Some states yes, some states no.
Expanding Children's health? See above.
Environmental Reform? Little has changed. Monster companies pollute, they pay a fine not large enough so they still profit from it. Business goes on as usual.
Labor Rights? Yeah, The TSA making unions. Brilliant...
Civil Liberties? For some, not for others.
Equal pay for equal work? No such thing. Never was and never will be for certain fields of labor.
Killed OBL? Hardly. The troops did that, the fact that he attempts to reap credit for it is an insult to them.
Ended the Iraq War? See: Contractors. Just because are military isn't over there doesn't mean the war is over. We're just not having coffins with flags sent home is all.

His list of accomplishments is really quite narrow.

Yeah, that was Cigar's cut-and-paste drive-by special.

He's not capable of giving a well reasoned, rational reply.

zelmo1234
03-11-2014, 11:01 AM
What ... you mean President Obama didn't look into Putin's Eyes and see his Soul :icon_thumleft:

I don't think he has the balls to look Putin in the eyes? do you?

Mister D
03-11-2014, 11:01 AM
Whut?

The war spending for 10 years was less than our entitlement spending for one year....

He's likely just repeating what he's been hearing from liberal bloggers for years. See, when it's constantly repeated it's true.

Mister D
03-11-2014, 11:03 AM

Sure he is.

Back to black! Come back in 400 years! We won! We won!

That about covers his repertoire.

Cigar
03-11-2014, 11:03 AM

#2 the wall street reform still does not address the fact the law requires banks to make housing loans to people that can't pay it back! It only make loaning to people that are good credit risks harder and is one of the reasons for the stagnant economy!

#3 Just like FDR the policies of this administration have prolonged the recession!

#4 GM and Chrysler still filed bankruptcy the only thing that was bailed out was the UNION, and GM is still in big trouble because there retirement labor costs.

#5 Yes, but he cut payment to the doctors so they are not accepting new patients.

#6&7 marriage and don't ask? it is about 50/50 on these issues.

We still have troops in Iraq, he struggled with giving the order to kill OBL, his policies are killing jobs?

How can you as a Black man defend him? he might make it so it is another 225 years before a qualified person of colr will be able to be presidnet

Stop it will you ... this is not worth reading if you don't back it up with any facts ... :laugh:

Go ahead ... get you anger out

Codename Section
03-11-2014, 11:04 AM

Haha, if Ted Cruz hadn't pulled that stunt with Obamacare we'd be in Syria right now.

You guys should kiss his ass because having no money to go to war was the only thing that stopped those guys. They were already hinting to marines in August that their EAS might move.

Cigar
03-11-2014, 11:04 AM

It's backed with facts ... care to dispute any?

jillian
03-11-2014, 11:05 AM

it doesn't.... except to the Obama-deranged

everytime a rightwing politician has trouble in the polls they do the Obama derangement dance for the base

Captain Obvious
Sure he is.

Back to black! Come back in 400 years! We won! We won!

That about covers his repertoire.

Don't forget:

Ass hole
bull shit
Back it up

Cigar
Haha, if Ted Cruz hadn't pulled that stunt with Obamacare we'd be in Syria right now.

You guys should kiss his ass because having no money to go to war was the only thing that stopped those guys. They were already hinting to marines in August that their EAS might move.

You do remember President Obama coming to Congress to Vote on it and they Ran like Bunnies :laugh:

nathanbforrest45
03-11-2014, 11:06 AM
Yes he won, twice, but so did Bush and you assholes are still blaming him for everything that has happened. You didn't just elect this incompetent loser you fucking emaculated him, elevated him to sainthood. You don't just admire him, you worship him, like he is a god on high.

Captain Obvious
03-11-2014, 11:07 AM
It's backed with facts ... care to dispute any?

Care to provide YOUR commentary on it?

Cigar
03-11-2014, 11:08 AM
Don't forget:

Ass hole
bull shit
Back it up

Just make sure the Check is on time ... forever ... Bitch :grin:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-HofKKaTVJow/UNIp6t89WKI/AAAAAAAAB7c/9JGcNDRP07E/s1600/obama+golfs.jpg

Mister D
Don't forget:

Ass hole
bull shit
Back it up

Or this ":laugh:" when it's not funny and this ":wink:" when it's not clever.

Codename Section
it doesn't.... except to the Obama-deranged

everytime a rightwing politician has trouble in the polls they do the Obama derangement dance for the base

Well, well if it isn't my sweet baboo, jillian

Cigar
03-11-2014, 11:09 AM
Yes he won, twice, but so did Bush and you assholes are still blaming him for everything that has happened. You didn't just elect this incompetent loser you fucking emaculated him, elevated him to sainthood. You don't just admire him, you worship him, like he is a god on high.

Pisses you off ... doesn't it :grin:

Mister D

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-HofKKaTVJow/UNIp6t89WKI/AAAAAAAAB7c/9JGcNDRP07E/s1600/obama+golfs.jpg

Call him "sport". That's when we know you really mean business. lol

Codename Section
You do remember President Obama coming to Congress to Vote on it and they Ran like Bunnies :laugh:

I do remember him pretending he didn't have to until Rand Paul threw a shit fit and then he took it to the Congress that said NO because 90% of all Americans didn't want it, and then I remember him saying afterwards that he didn't need to go to Congress for air strikes.

What did you remember?

Cigar
03-11-2014, 11:10 AM
I got'em going now ................ :laugh:

http://www.ipm.iastate.edu/ipm/iiin/files/images/Werts%20Hornet%20nest.preview.jpg

Captain Obvious
03-11-2014, 11:10 AM

So here's your standard Cigar response.

Bragging, cut-and-paste, rhetoric, cheerleader, troll bait.

What you'll never get is his thoughts, opinions, insight because he doesn't understand any of it. Zero.

Cigar is to politics what bubbleheaded bleach blondes are to football. He's just in it because he like's his team's jerseys.

Mister D
03-11-2014, 11:11 AM
I got'em going now ................ :laugh:

http://www.ipm.iastate.edu/ipm/iiin/files/images/Werts Hornet nest.preview.jpg

That you have to say that suggests otherwise. :smiley_ROFLMAO: You just don't get it. I doubt you ever will.

Captain Obvious
03-11-2014, 11:11 AM
Call him "sport". That's when we know you really mean business. lol

Yeah, "sport" - how could I forget that one.

Cigar
03-11-2014, 11:12 AM
I do remember him pretending he didn't have to until Rand Paul threw a shit fit and then he took it to the Congress that said NO because 90% of all Americans didn't want it, and then I remember him saying afterwards that he didn't need to go to Congress for air strikes.

What did you remember?

Don't get me wrong ... the Right thing happened and the War Hawks Lost.

There are people in Congress who won't be happy unless Obama gets into a War and send other people Sons and Daughters off to Die for nothing.

Cigar
03-11-2014, 11:13 AM
So here's your standard Cigar response.

Bragging, cut-and-paste, rhetoric, cheerleader, troll bait.

What you'll never get is his thoughts, opinions, insight because he doesn't understand any of it. Zero.

Cigar is to politics what bubbleheaded bleach blondes are to football. He's just in it because he like's his team's jerseys.

It Works :laugh:

nathanbforrest45
03-11-2014, 11:15 AM
Pisses you off ... doesn't it :grin:

You are the biggest racist on this board. You do know that don't you?

Cthulhu
03-11-2014, 11:15 AM
Yeah, "sport" - how could I forget that one.

I can't believe you both forgot about the numerous references to sodomy/fellatio?

And Cigar , why not post some links proving your magical facts? Why don't you dispute the refutations.

Let's put all our chips on one thing shall we?

Health insurance for all Americans? Blatantly false. I don't have health insurance(VA claims they cover me, but their true colors have shown very brightly recently). Millions don't have it. Most don't need or want to be forced to buy it either.

Cigar
03-11-2014, 11:24 AM
You are the biggest racist on this board. You do know that don't you?

No fair ... you looked ... i didn't know my Zipper was open :grin:

Cigar
03-11-2014, 11:25 AM
I can't believe you both forgot about the numerous references to sodomy/fellatio?

And @Cigar (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=294) , why not post some links proving your magical facts? Why don't you dispute the refutations.

Let's put all our chips on one thing shall we?

Health insurance for all Americans? Blatantly false. I don't have health insurance(VA claims they cover me, but their true colors have shown very brightly recently). Millions don't have it. Most don't need or want to be forced to buy it either.

Use your search function :laugh:

Cthulhu
03-11-2014, 11:49 AM
Use your search function :laugh:

Why would I waste time looking for and through your garbage?

Codename Section
03-11-2014, 11:52 AM

He can't help it. He says something so generic that it can be partially true and that's all he cares about.

Cthulhu
03-11-2014, 11:55 AM
He can't help it. He says something so generic that it can be partially true and that's all he cares about.

He also dodged everything else in the post too. The modus operandi never changes.

Peter1469
03-11-2014, 01:14 PM
He also dodged everything else in the post too. The modus operandi never changes.
Scroll over him them. Too easy. I do that with Ransom. He can type a mile and I would pass it over. :wink:

Cigar
03-11-2014, 01:35 PM

Because it's important to you, not me :laugh:

Cigar
03-11-2014, 01:37 PM

Dude ... I gave you a fact-check-able list of Obama Achievements ... do you need internet schooling son?

Cthulhu
03-11-2014, 02:00 PM
Dude ... I gave you a *fact-check-able list of Obama Achievements ... do you need internet schooling son?

*with no sources to fact check. And I already refuted one with zero effort. Because it was false. Like most of the list.

Sure. School me. I got thirst for knowledge. It will have to be someone else though, your well is dry as a bone.

Cthulhu
03-11-2014, 02:00 PM
Scroll over him them. Too easy. I do that with Ransom. He can type a mile and I would pass it over. :wink:

It's an itch I like to scratch sometimes. Guilty pleasure of sorts.

Cigar
03-11-2014, 02:05 PM
*with no sources to fact check. And I already refuted one with zero effort. Because it was false. Like most of the list.

Sure. School me. I got thirst for knowledge. It will have to be someone else though, your well is dry as a bone.

Oh my Bad ... I forgot, if you say it ain't so :laugh:

Ransom
03-11-2014, 04:05 PM
Jindal is spot on.

zelmo1234
03-11-2014, 06:03 PM
Stop it will you ... this is not worth reading if you don't back it up with any facts ... :laugh:

Go ahead ... get you anger out

You mean providing facts AGAIN!

On the economy

http://www.forbes.com/sites/dougbandow/2012/08/06/federal-spending-killing-the-economy-with-government-stimulus/

Just posted in another thred that Obamacare has cost more insurance plans than have signed up

http://sasoc.wordpress.com/2011/09/21/more-obama-failure-on-wall-street-reform-aka-non-reform/

On Wall Street Reform

We can go on and on? But you know it is true!

zelmo1234
03-11-2014, 06:05 PM

He gave you a source? He is a liberal, and he said it so it must be true?

Mainecoons
03-11-2014, 06:28 PM
I've noticed that a common denominator among liberals, with exception to Common, Cigar and exo, is that they have a lot of book smarts and damn little street smarts.

These three have neither. :rofl:

zelmo1234
03-11-2014, 06:31 PM
I've noticed that a common denominator among liberals, with exception to Common, Cigar and exo, is that they have a lot of book smarts and damn little street smarts.

These three have neither. :rofl:

I would agree with Exotix,

But Cigar is just doing his job, and Common is smart, he just does not like successful people!

Bob
03-11-2014, 06:43 PM
Bush won twice. Did not stop Democrats from saying he is stupid.

But I know how you feel.

I mean, were Obama actually smart, he could recall his speeches when he delivers them. A damned teleprompter breaks down and he starts to mumble.

jillian
03-12-2014, 08:35 AM
Well, well if it isn't my sweet baboo, @jillian (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=719)

hi son!

Codename Section
03-12-2014, 08:38 AM
hi son!

Hi mom. Should be getting my chameleon soon. www.screameleons.com :D

texan
03-12-2014, 08:45 AM
I saw it for what it is, funny.

jillian
03-12-2014, 10:18 AM
Hi mom. Should be getting my chameleon soon. www.screameleons.com (http://www.screameleons.com) :D

neat. cute little critters.

Ransom
03-12-2014, 10:27 AM
I would agree with Exotix,

But Cigar is just doing his job, and Common is smart, he just does not like successful people!

Common is what?

Captain Obvious
03-12-2014, 10:29 AM
Common is what?

Something you were never accused of being.

midcan5
04-05-2014, 07:29 AM
Does the right wingnut realize their criticisms of President Obama contradict each other? I guess not. After W any wingnut who complains about our President cannot be taken seriously or was born yesterday and educated in LA. Pick one.

Jindal may have excuse though, education in Louisiana, like so many Southern states, is short on factual history and long on wingnut revisionism. Maybe we should excuse the fool?

'Obama’s Top 50 Accomplishments' By Paul Glastris, Ryan Cooper, and Siyu Huhttp://www.washingtonmonthly.com/magazine/march_april_2012/features/obamas_top_50_accomplishments035755.php

and here's an abbreviated list:

"Killing Osama Bin Laden.
-Passing the Lilly Ledbetter Act.
-Passing the ACA.
-Saving the Financial Industry.
-Saving the Auto Industry.
-Steady job growth.
-Securing the borders with National Guard.
-Deporting Illegals at a record pace.
-Normalizing relations with our Allies.
-SALT agreement with Russia.
-Made BP pay to clean up their mess.
-Saved 2 journalists from North Korea.
-Killing Al Qaeda leaders and members at a record pace.
-Backed the factions that killed Mommar Gaddafi.
-Middle Class and Small Business Tax cut.
-Is serious about paying down the debt.
-Brought an end to Iraq mess.

An old piece but still relevant:

If you think change is a bad thing
-Then you might be an Obamaphobe!

If you think progress is a bad thing

If you think corporations are people

If you think 25% of American children living in poverty is a well working free market

If you think our infrastructure is just fine

If you think helping the unemployed is wrong

If you think corporations should pay no taxes

If you think gays should not have equal rights

If you think the deficits and failure of the last administration were wonderful

If you think it is OK our men and women die in ethnic conflict

If you think Jesus only loves the rich

If you believe fox media is fair and balanced

If you think the Walton family needs 32 billion $ more

If you think minimum wage is over pay

If you think a well run candidacy is not a sign of leadership

If you think things can't get better

If you think your job should be outsourced to add to corporate profit

If you think healthcare for everyone is really really bad

If you think pollution is a good thing

If you think raising taxes on the top 1% is socialism

If you think that Obama is a Muslim / Marxist / Martian / Kenyan

If you think Hawaii isn't in America

Paperback Writer
04-05-2014, 07:35 AM
Obama is just another in a long line of global puppets propped up in the CEO slot of America Incorporated. He's a twatter no differently than Bush. All the simpletons who provide a defence for his crimes are clearly self-deluded or ignorant. His policies are a continuation of his predecessor's work.

The ACA is the Bush Medicaid expansion plus bones thrown to insurance giants.
His drone program is 6 times as large as that of Bush.
His raids on medical marijuana are higher than that of Bush.
His spying programmes are larger than Bush's.
His views on torture have also turned out to be the same.

You're all doomed. You just don't know it yet.

Peter1469
04-05-2014, 08:40 AM
#1 achievement should not just include bin Laden. Obama is an assassin. He even kills US citizens without any legal due process whatsoever. :smiley:

Does the right wingnut realize their criticisms of President Obama contradict each other? I guess not. After W any wingnut who complains about our President cannot be taken seriously or was born yesterday and educated in LA. Pick one.

Jindal may have excuse though, education in Louisiana, like so many Southern states, is short on factual history and long on wingnut revisionism. Maybe we should excuse the fool?

'Obama’s Top 50 Accomplishments' By Paul Glastris, Ryan Cooper, and Siyu Huhttp://www.washingtonmonthly.com/magazine/march_april_2012/features/obamas_top_50_accomplishments035755.php

-Passing the ACA.
-Steady job growth.

If you think 25% of American children living in poverty is a well working free market

patrickt
04-05-2014, 08:50 AM

-Passing the ACA.
-Steady job growth.

Great try, Midcan. Obama's stellar accomplishment was having an old man murdered. I'll agree, he peaked with that.

If you think there are 57 states in the United States then you might think Barack Obama is brilliant.
If you can't read the phrase navy corpsman off a teleprompter then you might think Barack Obama is brilliant.

And then there are so many blunders where you don't know. In some cases Barack Obama might be bright and just lying or stupid and thinks he's telling the truth. That is a puzzle, isn't it?

And, the final proof. Barack Obama said that if politicians won't reveal information it has to be because they have something to hide. Barack Obama is hiding his school records. I wonder why? Of course, everyone wonders why it took him three years to show everyone, anyone, his birth certificate. I had to have one to get a passport. Barack Obama had a passport so one would assume he had a certified copy of his birth certificate. Maybe not.

Left-wing nuts have to keep promoting each other as brilliant to maintain the charade. Midcan is as bright as Barack Obama. Cigar is as smart as Midcan and Barack Obama.