PDA

View Full Version : Feinstein and the CIA, Us and the NSA--ok for us, not for them

Codename Section
03-12-2014, 06:52 AM
I guess Feinstein doesn't like to be spied on like a criminal but she's ok with it happening to us. Oh well. This is the only time I give a thumbs up to the CIA. I hope they spy on them a lot more.

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/03/dianne-feinstein-cia-senate-104539.html?hp=l2

Alyosha
03-12-2014, 07:02 AM
I think she's a high riding bitch whose hypocrisy is now biting in her self-centered ass.

zelmo1234
03-12-2014, 07:09 AM
I think that you are both on the right track

Cigar
03-12-2014, 07:15 AM
I think she's a high riding bitch whose hypocrisy is now biting in her self-centered ass.

When the CIA was spying on innocent citizens, it was for national Security.

I've said this all before .... "everyone" has a different outlook on issues once it becomes personal. :wink:

Hey Feinstein, you'd think differently also if every time you drove in Washington, you were stopped and had your Tits frisked.

Hey Feinstein, you'd think differently also if every time anyone felt afraid of you, they'd pull a Gun on you.

Hey Feinstein ... welcome to the real world ... we've been waiting for you.

Peter1469
03-12-2014, 07:22 AM
You would think that the CIA could do it without getting caught. :shocked:

Cigar
03-12-2014, 07:29 AM
If this happened under the nose of CIA Director John Brennan, then he'll need to look for a Sword to fall on. But this is a culture that goes whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa back .... and I'll bet that the people who actually did this, have been doing it for a long time. :wink:

Alyosha
03-12-2014, 07:31 AM
If this happened under the nose of CIA Director John Brennan, then he'll need to look for a Sword to fall on. But this is a culture that goes whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa back .... and I'll bet that the people who actually did this, have been doing it for a long time. :wink:

Sure, but we don't care about that, either. If they didn't disband it after MK Ultra --and I never thought much of Ted Kennedy until I heard his speech on that--they won't and it's this disdain that makes me hate the government.

Sexual abuse on children for the sake of research from an intelligence gathering agency should have had its charter revoked.

donttread
03-12-2014, 07:49 AM
I guess Feinstein doesn't like to be spied on like a criminal but she's ok with it happening to us. Oh well. This is the only time I give a thumbs up to the CIA. I hope they spy on them a lot more.

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/03/dianne-feinstein-cia-senate-104539.html?hp=l2

Actually you've got to give Dianne, Hilary and Nancy a lot of credit. It can't have been easy to keep going after the severe beating with the ugly stick they've all taken