PDA

View Full Version : What did George "Whoopass" Bush do in '08 when Russia took and kept 20% of Georgia'

Cigar
03-12-2014, 07:23 AM
... and did Sarah Palin, John McCain and The GOP call "W" Weak?

Codename Section
03-12-2014, 07:26 AM
Exactly what should have happened, nothing. Although the chickenhawks were squawking then, too.

Peter1469
03-12-2014, 07:28 AM

He flew Georgian soldiers from Balad, Iraq back to Georgia on US Air Force planes. He had military advisers in the fight. :shocked:

Cigar
03-12-2014, 07:37 AM
Once again ... did Sarah Palin, John McCain and The GOP call "W" Weak?

Yes or No

... it ain't a hard question :laugh:

Alyosha
03-12-2014, 07:44 AM
Once again ... did Sarah Palin, John McCain and The GOP call "W" Weak?

Yes or No

... it ain't a hard question :laugh:

No, but that's probably because Bush doesn't throw like a girl, hide behind his wife when two men are doing judo in front of him, or require bike helmets when riding in a park.

It's all about appearances with these things. George Bush may be dumber than a box of rocks, but he comes off as a guys-guy. Obama seems like an East Coast indoor worker.

Nothing more than that. Americans are strange like that. We'd never vote in a bald president or a short one. We like to think our Commander in Chief is "tough".

texan
03-12-2014, 08:16 AM
Well first of all "W" established himself as a president that would get into a war, so weak wasn't a fitting title from a military standpoint.

This occurred in mid-September when McCain and Palin were in the heat of running against Obama.

In those days he was a bit neutered, even you would you agree?

__________________________________________________ ___________________________________

BUT

Here is the big thing, when the aforementioned talked about Russia being a growing threat, Bush didn't mock them.

You see as it turns out your boy was grossly wrong about Russia!!!!! But hey what's one more time amongst friends on a BIG topic huh?

Maybe when you don't know what your talking about you should not mock others!

Peter1469
03-12-2014, 08:18 AM
The US also had a couple hundred thousand troops tied up in the Middle East.

Cigar
03-12-2014, 08:21 AM
No, but that's probably because Bush doesn't throw like a girl, hide behind his wife when two men are doing judo in front of him, or require bike helmets when riding in a park.

It's all about appearances with these things. George Bush may be dumber than a box of rocks, but he comes off as a guys-guy. Obama seems like an East Coast indoor worker.

Nothing more than that. Americans are strange like that. We'd never vote in a bald president or a short one. We like to think our Commander in Chief is "tough".

If your only measurement of Man is how far he sticks his chest out while riding around in a Pick-up truck in Crawford Texas and saying capturing Osama bin Laden in not a high priority, then you can have that Tough Guy, after all ... he is all yours.

I'll take the Family Man who doesn't need to show tough guy acts, and if waring a bike helmet while riding with his Girls and Wife doesn't get you you off, the it's only because he's not trying to get you off.

If shallow appearances is what gets you excited ... the that what you'll get, appearances and moments of excitement that soon turn into memories.

These people and their families don't give a Fuck about who's Dick if Bigger, and they wished they had a President who had a War Plan.

Hows this for appearances?
http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=HN.608021967362198061&pid=1.7

I'll take the Man who shoots from Drones and protects American Lives over Wars without a plan.

You can have a Man who takes his shirt off, chops Wood and leaves a legacy of Fail Wars, and other people to clean up leftover shit.

Cigar
03-12-2014, 08:24 AM
Well first of all "W" established himself as a president that would get into a war, so weak wasn't a fitting title from a military standpoint.

This occurred in mid-September when McCain and Palin were in the heat of running against Obama.

In those days he was a bit neutered, even you would you agree?

__________________________________________________ ___________________________________

BUT

Here is the big thing, when the aforementioned talked about Russia being a growing threat, Bush didn't mock them.

You see as it turns out your boy was grossly wrong about Russia!!!!! But hey what's one more time amongst friends on a BIG topic huh?

So this is how you make Large Text ...

I bet Alyosha thinks you're a BIG MAN :jackoff:

Codename Section
03-12-2014, 08:27 AM
Preferably, I'd like a Commander in Chief who's been to war. They're less likely to involve you in them.

texan
03-12-2014, 08:41 AM
Moral of the story:

texan
03-12-2014, 08:43 AM
The moral of the story?

The truth stings a bit, but you'll get over it!

Peter1469
03-12-2014, 08:43 AM
He flew Georgian soldiers from Balad, Iraq back to Georgia on US Air Force planes. He had military advisers in the fight. :shocked:

^^^ What he said. :smiley:

Mainecoons
03-12-2014, 08:45 AM
What he didn't do was issue a bunch of empty threats and look like a powerless pussy.

texan
03-12-2014, 09:16 AM
^^^ What he said. :smiley:

Thank you I knew this but couldn't remember the details. He didn't sit around and think "if I do this will Iran be happy with my actions?" No he didn't he led and didn't procrastinate until it was too late. He didn't check with the UN or NATO. He acted like the man that is running things.

THERE was never ONE discussion on him being weak on this type issue because he wasn't. Put that in your pipe you never honest and always excuse making liberals.

Cigar
03-12-2014, 10:14 AM
What he didn't do was issue a bunch of empty threats and look like a powerless pussy.

Would you care to tell us what empty threats (sanctions and international diplomacy) was issued and would your panties get totally into a bunch if Dictator Obama acted without first running it by the Bobbsey Twins ... McCain and his bitch Graham :laugh:

Please tell us exactly what you or anyone in your family would die for in Cold Russia, after we're already shipped home hundreds of thousands who died for nothing in The Sands.

Cigar
03-12-2014, 10:18 AM

... and that obviously made all the difference in the world ... hope they got some cool free stuff from the flight.

zelmo1234
03-12-2014, 10:19 AM
If your only measurement of Man is how far he sticks his chest out while riding around in a Pick-up truck in Crawford Texas and saying capturing Osama bin Laden in not a high priority, then you can have that Tough Guy, after all ... he is all yours.

I'll take the Family Man who doesn't need to show tough guy acts, and if waring a bike helmet while riding with his Girls and Wife doesn't get you you off, the it's only because he's not trying to get you off.

If shallow appearances is what gets you excited ... the that what you'll get, appearances and moments of excitement that soon turn into memories.

These people and their families don't give a Fuck about who's Dick if Bigger, and they wished they had a President who had a War Plan.

Hows this for appearances?
http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=HN.608021967362198061&pid=1.7

I'll take the Man who shoots from Drones and protects American Lives over Wars without a plan.

You can have a Man who takes his shirt off, chops Wood and leaves a legacy of Fail Wars, and other people to clean up leftover shit.

That does not suprise me, Cowards tend to hide behind things so I can see that whoudl respect that!

You know the West thought it a good idea not to oppose hitler when he did much the same thing? That did not trun out so well and many of the head stones in your picture are from that mistake

The reason that they call Obama a coward, is becasue he is a coward

zelmo1234
03-12-2014, 10:21 AM

Yes but I hear that if Putin does not stop here, Obama is going to tell Moooom! on Hiiiim!

that should do the trick!

Cigar
03-12-2014, 10:21 AM
The moral of the story?

The truth stings a bit, but you'll get over it!

We can always talk about Texas :grin:

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a155/icecoveredpool/Hartman.jpg

Cigar
03-12-2014, 10:27 AM
That does not suprise me, Cowards tend to hide behind things so I can see that whoudl respect that!

You know the West thought it a good idea not to oppose hitler when he did much the same thing? That did not trun out so well and many of the head stones in your picture are from that mistake

The reason that they call Obama a coward, is becasue he is a coward

No it's because he's Black ... because President Obama has done nothing different than any of the other Presidents .. except try to avoid "stupid" Wars.

As a matter of fact, Obama escalated the War only to appease the War Hawks which was stupid on his part, because we all know now, they decided the night of January 20th 2009 to never side with this President, not for anything Political reasons, because he hadn't done anything political yet; it was for nothing more than school yard childish reasons ... his color and nothing more.

Mister D
03-12-2014, 10:29 AM
No it's because he's Black ... because President Obama has done nothing different than any of the other Presidents .. except try to avoid "stupid" Wars.

As a matter of fact, Obama escalated the War only to appease the War Hawks which was stupid on his part, because we all know now, they decided the night of January 20th 2009 to never side with this President, not for anything Political reasons, because he hadn't done anything political yet; it was for nothing more than school yard childish reasons ... his color and nothing more.

:smiley_ROFLMAO: Yes, as a matter of fact he did.

Captain Obvious
03-12-2014, 10:30 AM
Another Cigar special troll thread backfire.

That makes how many this week?

Peter1469
03-12-2014, 10:33 AM
Obama sucks at being the president, and it has nothing to do with his race. Get over it.

The Xl
03-12-2014, 10:33 AM
Preferably, I'd like a Commander in Chief who's been to war. They're less likely to involve you in them.

http://guprogressive.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/McCain.jpg

The Xl
03-12-2014, 10:37 AM

He tried to avoid stupid wars by escalating wars. Huh. How about that.

You really can't be this stupid. Can you?

Cigar
03-12-2014, 10:41 AM
Obama sucks at being the president, and it has nothing to do with his race. Get over it.

So you're saying he should have never try to work with people who decided not to work with him before he spent his first night in Their White House. I agree ... he should have issued at least the same about of Executive Orders all the other Presidents used. Who cares what they think about him, these people never did like him and never will.

I say he should take his Back-2-Back Ass-Kicking victories over the GOP Haters and retire to the Golf Course with me and let the crybabies pay for our Tee-Times ... for life.

:laugh:

Mister D
03-12-2014, 10:42 AM

Why yes. Yes he can.

Cigar
03-12-2014, 10:46 AM

I'm not a mindless War Hawk Cheerleader ... I thought the Surge was just that ... a Surge, a Momentary thing in time. We were never going to Win anything in a Sea of Sand ... Only the Stupid would believe that.

But the funny thing is ... everyone on this Forum is calling Obama a Coward for not playing who has the Biggest Dick Games with Russia, then in the exact same Thread blame him for The Surge in Iraq.

... yea ... you're Right ... It's Stupid :laugh:

Mister D
03-12-2014, 10:51 AM
I'm not a mindless War Hawk Cheerleader ... I thought the Surge was just that ... a Surge, a Momentary thing in time. We were never going to Win anything in a Sea of Sand ... Only the Stupid would believe that.

But the funny thing is ... everyone on this Forum is calling Obama a Coward for not playing who has the Biggest Dick Games with Russia, then in the exact same Thread blame him for The Surge in Iraq.

... yea ... you're Right ... It's Stupid :laugh:

What forum is that? :huh: :laugh:

Yes, you are a cheerleader. I won't call you a warhawk cheerleader because you will cheer for your team regardless of policy.

Peter1469
03-12-2014, 10:55 AM
So you're saying he should have never try to work with people who decided not to work with him before he spent his first night in Their White House. I agree ... he should have issued at least the same about of Executive Orders all the other Presidents used. Who cares what they think about him, these people never did like him and never will.

I say he should take his Back-2-Back Ass-Kicking victories over the GOP Haters and retire to the Golf Course with me and let the crybabies pay for our Tee-Times ... for life.

:laugh:

If he keeps up with those executive orders he will end up impeached like Clinton.

midcan5
03-12-2014, 10:57 AM

And what did StarWar Ronnie Reagan do after the Beirut barrack's bombing. Funny how the draft dodging neo-cons reappear only during democratic party administrations.

If he keeps up with those executive orders he will end up impeached like Clinton.

You need to explain that twisted bit of reality?

Cigar
03-12-2014, 10:58 AM

Yea ... that really hurt Clinton ... but if it help Republicans get over the pain of losing to Obama ... big time ... twice ... I say go for it.

... and don't forget to try several more Repeal Votes for good measure :laugh:

Cigar
03-12-2014, 10:59 AM
And what did StarWar Ronnie Reagan do after the Beirut barrack's bombing. Funny how the draft dodging neo-cons reappear only during democratic party administrations.

They have Short Memories :laugh:

... I think that's why they keep trying to Repeal their own Health Care Plan :grin:

Peter1469
03-12-2014, 11:01 AM
November 2014.

Yea ... that really hurt Clinton ... but if it help Republicans get over the pain of losing to Obama ... big time ... twice ... I say go for it.

... and don't forget to try several more Repeal Votes for good measure :laugh:

Peter1469
03-12-2014, 11:01 AM

I know you dems have given up on the Constitution a long time ago. :smiley:

Cigar
03-12-2014, 11:11 AM
November 2014.

December 2016 Obama will still be tormenting you. :laugh:

Cigar
03-12-2014, 11:12 AM
I know you dems have given up on the Constitution a long time ago. :smiley:

Is that the Rights New Catch-All Phrase :laugh: that says nothing but is suppose to mean everything :grin:

Peter1469
03-12-2014, 11:15 AM
December 2016 Obama will still be tormenting you. :laugh: He isn't tormenting me now. He is making a fool out of himself on tv though. :smiley:

Peter1469
03-12-2014, 11:16 AM
Is that the Rights New Catch-All Phrase :laugh: that says nothing but is suppose to mean everything :grin:

Yeah I know.

Article 1 of the Constitution isn't repeated in Article 2.... Two separate branches of government and all that. :smiley:

Cigar
03-12-2014, 11:19 AM
He isn't tormenting me now. He is making a fool out of himself on tv though. :smiley:

Well ... I'm sure your opinion of him keep him up at night. :laugh:

BTW ... that Between two Ferns thing I don't get ... but that's because I'm not the same age that people who watch it.

That stupid internet thing got the ObamaCare Website over 30k more hits.

Sales

Ravens Fan
03-12-2014, 11:31 AM
Well ... I'm sure your opinion of him keep him up at night. :laugh:

BTW ... that Between two Ferns thing I don't get ... but that's because I'm not the same age that people who watch it.

That stupid internet thing got the ObamaCare Website over 30k more hits.

Sales

They probably thought he was lying again and wanted to fact check him. :wink:

MrJimmyDale
03-12-2014, 11:44 AM
No it's because he's Black ... It is because he makes Carter look competent...........

Cigar
03-12-2014, 11:47 AM
It is because he makes Carter look competent...........

25 years from now you'll be crying about another

MrJimmyDale
03-12-2014, 12:10 PM
25 years from now you'll be crying about another I don't think it will be that long.......