PDA

View Full Version : Please post as many Obamacare success stories as possible for some balance

texan
03-12-2014, 04:08 PM
I know of many problems, I am sure there are a few good stories but I can't believe based on what we know that there are even close to the same amount as the bad stories.

MrJimmyDale
03-12-2014, 04:29 PM
chirp...........chirp.............

zelmo1234
03-12-2014, 05:24 PM
Common had one? and Cigar posts any that make news anywhere?

Cigar
03-12-2014, 06:24 PM
#1 - The Republican United States Suprime Court. :)

Bob
03-12-2014, 06:30 PM
They want to own and operate the US Supreme court.

I am still angry about the stunt Roberts pulled when he could have killed the ACA.

Peter1469
03-12-2014, 06:31 PM
They want to own and operate the US Supreme court. I am still angry about the stunt Roberts pulled when he could have killed the ACA. He certainly abused his power. But if his ruling stands, the Congress will no longer be able to misuse the Commerce Clause.

Mainecoons
03-12-2014, 06:44 PM
How can there be many good stories? Practically the entire thing has been delayed beyond the election. Gosh, I wonder why that is? To read the postings here from our serious liberal clowns you would think that they would want to get it rolling before the election because, golly, it is such a good thing.

Hmmmm....

MrJimmyDale
03-12-2014, 06:47 PM
How can there be many good stories? Practically the entire thing has been delayed beyond the election. Gosh, I wonder why that is? To read the postings here from our serious liberal clowns you would think that they would want to get it rolling before the election because, golly, it is such a good thing. Hmmmm.... I read somewhere today that they extended the deadline to comply another year till 2016.............

I guess the powers that be want to be heading the other way before the SHTF......If I were the GOP I would tank the next election to keep away from the mess that is going to happen soon....

darroll
03-12-2014, 07:11 PM
Obama was elected not once, but twice.

texan
03-12-2014, 07:56 PM
Really interesting..........It appears the Chirp Chirp is for the chumps around here.

I just asked and all the supporters and all they respond with is ..........well nothing!

Seriously post them, make a case. I will wait. Oh and yes specifically Jimmy is chump, can't make a case? Apparently no democrat can?

I mean CIGAR personally knows of "NUMEROUS" people being helped.

MrJimmyDale
03-12-2014, 08:56 PM
Really interesting..........It appears the Chirp Chirp is for the chumps around here.

I just asked and all the supporters and all they respond with is ..........well nothing!

Seriously post them, make a case. I will wait. Oh and yes specifically Jimmy is chump, can't make a case? Apparently no democrat can?

I mean CIGAR personally knows of "NUMEROUS" people being helped.

Me?

I'm more to the right than you are..........Fuck the ACA!! It is nothing more that an overreaching powergrab..........the Libs don't know what they have by the tail and it will bite all of us in the ass before things get better.

Obamacare will be the "straw that broke the camel's back"

The global economy will fall because of it...........

The "chirp" was missinterpreted i assume

MrJimmyDale
03-12-2014, 08:58 PM
I'm far from a "chump"......FYI texan

texan
03-13-2014, 11:48 AM
I stand corrected.

Maybe Cigar will post some of the numerous people he personally knows that are benefiting. I am prepared to post phone numbers of people who have been screwed.

Captain Obvious
03-13-2014, 11:49 AM
I heard a guy in Akron got to keep his plan.

Cigar
03-13-2014, 11:55 AM
I stand corrected.

Maybe Cigar will post some of the numerous people he personally knows that are benefiting. I am prepared to post phone numbers of people who have been screwed.

I've already done it several times ... and I don't need to prove anything; It's already Law

Deal with it or not ... it really doesn't matter me; I have Insurance. :laugh:

Cigar
03-13-2014, 12:00 PM
64% Of Americans Say Obamacare Should Remain Law

A substantial majority of Americans believe Obamacare should remain law, either exactly as it is or with small changes, according to a new poll.

Bloomberg News found (http://www.bloomberg.com/infographics/2014-03-12/national-poll.html#health-care) that a combined 64 percent of Americans said they support keeping the law in place. That includes 51 percent who said it should be kept but may need some small changes and 13 percent who said it should be left alone. Only 34 percent said it should be repealed.

Obamacare is also likely to weigh on people's minds when they vote this November: 52 percent said the law would be a major factor in their decision, and 20 percent said it would be a minor factor.

The Bloomberg poll didn't ask how it would affect people's votes. An NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll found that the law was currently a wash between the two parties for the 2014 elections. Bloomberg News surveyed 1,001 U.S. adults from March 7 to 10. The poll's margin of error is 3.1 percentage points.

Read more: http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/bloomberg-poll-obamacare

GOP Plots New Round Of Hostage-Taking To Stop Obamacare

House Republicans expect to vote this Friday on legislation that would risk steep, destabilizing Medicare cuts at the end of the month unless Democrats agree to a five-year delay of Obamacare's individual mandate.

It mirrors some of the brinkmanship in the government shutdown fight last fall in that the GOP is using a must-pass bill as a vehicle to chop the Affordable Care Act. Democratic leaders have repeatedly rejected proposals to tinker with the mandate to buy insurance and have warned Republicans not to tie a physician payment fix to their partisan quest to unravel Obamacare.

"This is not credible, what they've done," said Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV).

The legislation would delay the penalty for noncompliance with the individual mandate until 2019. It suffered a blow on Wednesday when the Congressional Budget Office found that it would raise premiums and cause 13 million fewer people to be insured come 2018. It would save the federal government $170 billion and use the money to cover the $138 billion cost of replacing the Sustainable Growth Rate (SGR) formula, which calculates Medicare payments to physicians and will automatically impose a 24 percent pay on April 1 unless Congress acts.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/house-gop-dangerous-shutdown-esque-stop-obamacare

texan
03-13-2014, 05:22 PM
I already said that Ocare, if nothing else, forces the politicians to address the issue. I said that could be a good thing.

That said, don't lie to me about the numerous people you have talked to that its helped. Way more hurt to date or they would STOP DELAYING IT PAST ELECTIONS now wouldn't they? they lied to us and it pisses me off. They should be held accountable and that started in Florida this week.

A playboy 40 years old running around like a party guy with a 26 year old cutie dethrones a democrat over Obamacare losing 5% to people on the right that wouldn't have anything to do with the playboy..................yes its a problem for voters, they don't like liars.

Sorry for the rant it is probably too real for ya.

MrJimmyDale
03-13-2014, 05:30 PM
or they would STOP DELAYING IT PAST ELECTIONS

Red Flag!!!!!