PDA

View Full Version : 51

Cigar
03-14-2014, 12:52 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-O-KXzE8E2fE/TuGAGB2x2PI/AAAAAAAABLI/wf64T2CFzoM/s1600/Obsession.jpg

GOP-led House votes 51st time to unravel Obamacare
The Republican-controlled House has voted for the 51st time in 26 months to neuter the nation’s health care law.

The vote was 237-182 with nearly all Democrats opposed. Now the bill goes to the Senate, where it’s expected to die.

The measure would overhaul the system for paying doctors and others who treat Medicare patients. At the same time, it delays the penalty for failing to purchase coverage under the law. The combination prompted opposition by the American Medical Association. That’s despite the group’s advocacy for changes in the Medicare payment system.

The vote is the first attacking the president’s health care law since Republicans won an election for a House seat this week in a campaign that featured health care as an issue.

Read more: http://www.salon.com/2014/03/14/gop_led_house_votes_51st_time_to_unravel_obamacare/

Codename Section
03-14-2014, 12:53 PM
Cool for them. Maybe the Democrats should try to unfund DOD and we can watch a meltdown.

Green Arrow
03-14-2014, 12:58 PM
Yes, Cigar, it's called political theatre. Somehow, you love it when it's Democrats doing it. You're not a partisan hack, are you, Cigar?

Heyduke
03-14-2014, 01:24 PM
I'm still opted out. I have no insurance, and I like it that way. A hospital is a good place to get sick.

But, I've been visiting family and watching some good ol' US government ass-licking TV. They've really been cranking out the commercials, appealing to women to henpeck every young man who refuses to say, "I'm In!"

hanger4
03-14-2014, 01:25 PM
The Dems are on record again supporting the cluster f**k known as ACA. Bet they make it 52 right before the midterms. House Dems will not be able to run away the cluster f**k known as ACA.

Chris
03-14-2014, 01:25 PM
What, this is not about the area?

http://i.snag.gy/20HOC.jpg

darroll
03-14-2014, 04:47 PM
This is too late now.
How can we tell insurance companies to give old policy's back to the people?
The insurance companies will be lucky to just survive.
This is a big profit for the government if they figure out how to run it.

Max Rockatansky
03-14-2014, 04:53 PM
Cool for them. Maybe the Democrats should try to unfund DOD and we can watch a meltdown.
Wasting even more taxpayer time and taxpayer money. No wonder we're up to our asses in national debt!

This has to be the most dysfunctional government in the history of our nation.

exotix
03-14-2014, 05:07 PM
I'm guessing it was to welcome Jolly and indoctrinate 'em into the right-wing asylum.

House GOP votes 51st time in 26 months to repeal or undermine health care law

http://www.startribune.com/politics/national/250350011.html

The vote was 238-181 with nearly all Democrats opposed. Now the bill goes to the Senate, where it's expected to die.

The vote is the first attacking the president's health care law since Republicans won an election for a House seat this week in a campaign that featured health care as an issue.

http://i57.tinypic.com/34npgm9.png

Max Rockatansky
03-14-2014, 06:06 PM
Waste of taxpayer time and taxpayer money.

texan
03-14-2014, 10:22 PM
How boring.

zelmo1234
03-15-2014, 01:06 AM
I noticed that is said "nearly all democrats voting against" Sounds like some of the rats are starting to jump ship!

If the Republicans take the Senate, which is starting to actually look like they might have a chance? I would just that it is repealed in the Senate as well.

Then the only question will that will remain? are there enough Democrats that will jump ship to over ride the Presidential veto!

Sergeant Gleed
03-15-2014, 03:52 AM
Wasting even more taxpayer time and taxpayer money. No wonder we're up to our asses in national debt!

This has to be the most dysfunctional government in the history of our nation.

It's got King Obama running it, what else could it possibly be?

The votes to repeal MessiahCare are called to pin the DemocRATs to the wall for supporting MessiahCare. It's as simple as that.

For some reason the DemocRATs are starting to feel uncomfortable standing out in front of King Obama's "signature legislation" that only DemocRATs voted for. There must be a reason for their discomfort, right?

Max Rockatansky
03-15-2014, 08:24 AM
The votes to repeal MessiahCare are called to pin the DemocRATs to the wall for supporting MessiahCare. It's as simple as that.
Do you really believe there are any voters in America who don't know it's a Democrat plan? Even if there weren't wouldn't the first through fifth attempt to repeal have fixed that? 51 times goes beyond pinning the Democrats to the wall and simply becomes Republicans holding up a sign that says "We're nuts, vote for us".

texan
03-15-2014, 04:40 PM
I can promise you that if it was voted to be repealed the presidents news core wouldn't cover it.

Green Arrow
03-15-2014, 04:53 PM
I can promise you that if it was voted to be repealed the presidents news core wouldn't cover it.

Don't be ridiculous. Of course it would be reported. It would just be spun in such a way as to make the Republicans look like the bad guys.