PDA

View Full Version : Obamacare Enrollment Has Now Reached 5 Million: Rolling Rolling Rolling Rawhide

Cigar
03-18-2014, 09:55 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qCRae5mRoRE

More than five million people have now enrolled in private health coverage through Obamacare, the Obama administration announced Monday.

The figure, announced via a blog post (http://www.hhs.gov/healthcare/facts/blog/2014/03/marketplace-enrollment-hits-5-million.html), provided another data point as the law's open enrollment comes to a close at the end of March. The administration said 4.2 million people had enrolled by the end of February, which means about 800,000 have signed up in March.

Obamacare is still set to fall well short of the Congressional Budget Office's original enrollment projection of 7 million, but the CBO's revised projection of 6 million -- offered after HealthCare.gov's disastrous launch -- seems attainable.

Administration officials and health policy experts have long said they expected enrollment to accelerate ahead of the March 31 deadline.

Read more: http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/obamacare-enrollment-5-million

That's an awful low if Cards you're asking to give back :laugh: RAWHIDE !

hanger4
03-18-2014, 10:00 AM
And all payed in full ?? Right ??

countryboy
03-18-2014, 10:00 AM
No, it hasn't. Neither you, or anyone else knows exactly how many have signed up, paid, and received "health care". Why must you lie?

hanger4
03-18-2014, 10:09 AM
Cigar, why won't HHS release the payed in full #'s ?? That's the real enrollment #'s the 5mil you posted are just sign-ups and meaningless.

nathanbforrest45
03-18-2014, 10:09 AM
Wasn't the reason this was forced down our throats because of the 47 million who were uninsured? Well, only 42 million more to go.

Captain Obvious
03-18-2014, 10:14 AM
That's an awful low if Cards you're asking to give back :laugh: RAWHIDE !

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/images/stories/large/2012/02/01/ARS_sheep_herding.jpg

Cigar
03-18-2014, 10:22 AM
And all payed in full ?? Right ??

Are you going to provide any proof they didn't?

I'm betting not ... :laugh:

But it sounds scary to the stupid :grin:

Captain Obvious
03-18-2014, 10:30 AM

All of the sudden proof is important.

This is your mind on progressiveism.

MrJimmyDale
03-18-2014, 10:34 AM
Fuzzy math..........

Cigar
03-18-2014, 10:37 AM
30 years of Reaganomics ... we got this. :laugh:

Cigar
All of the sudden proof is important.

This is your mind on progressiveism.

I didn't think so ... :laugh:

hanger4
Are you going to provide any proof they didn't?I'm betting not ... :laugh: But it sounds scary to the stupid :grin:¡°I can¡¯t tell you because I don¡¯t know that,¡± Sebelius told Rep. Tom Price (R-Ga.).............guidance issued for insurers by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) shortly after the launch of Healthcare.gov contradicts that assertion. According to the guidance, part of the confirmation that issuers are required to report back to HHS (via Healthcare.gov) must include premium payments, and indeed is necessary to validate an "effectuated enrollment.".........http://m.weeklystandard.com/blogs/sebelius-testimony-paid-obamacare-enrollment-contradicts-hhs-guidance_784862.html ....... This ain't the first time you've been told this Cigar. Did Sebelious lie to congress or is she incompetent ??

Cigar
03-18-2014, 10:41 AM
Ok ... let's say Sebelious lie to congress or is she incompetent ...

... and that has what to do with 5 MILLION AMERICAN CITIZENS who have Health Insurance?

Does that somehow bother you?

I bet October 1st 2013 looks like a long time ago. :laugh:

countryboy
03-18-2014, 10:49 AM

Nobody outside of the administration can provide any proof either way. What part of, "they aren't releasing the actual numbers" are you having trouble with?

Captain Obvious
03-18-2014, 10:53 AM
Nobody outside of the administration can provide any proof either way. What part of, "they aren't releasing the actual numbers" are you having trouble with?

Why would Cigar allow a little reality to spoil his dream world?

Cigar
03-18-2014, 10:54 AM

They don't need to ... they Won :laugh:

texan
03-18-2014, 11:00 AM
Gotta Tell Ya, I signed up for an account and didn't pay anything. So did several people I know out of curiosity. We wanted to see if there was a problem like people were complaining about. I had no problems, but I didn't by anything.

So now its just under 5 million or are you gonna countinue to count me?

hanger4
03-18-2014, 11:00 AM
Ok ... let's say Sebelious lie to congress or is she incompetent ... ... and that has what to do with 5 MILLION AMERICAN CITIZENS who have Health Insurance?Does that somehow bother you? I bet October 1st 2013 looks like a long time ago. :laugh:Sebelious says HHS doesn't have the payed-up #'s, so the 5mil is just an agenda driven made up enrollment #. Enrollment requires payment. Doesn't that somehow bother you ??

Cigar
03-18-2014, 11:02 AM
Gotta Tell Ya, I signed up for an account and didn't pay anything. So did several people I know out of curiosity. We wanted to see if there was a problem like people were complaining about. I had no problems, but I didn't by anything.

So now its just under 5 million or are you gonna countinue to count me?

Yea I remember doing the came thing for a Car and a House ... imagine that. :laugh:

Cigar
03-18-2014, 11:03 AM
Sebelious says HHS doesn't have the payed-up #'s, so the 5mil is just an agenda driven made up enrollment #. Enrollment requires payment. Doesn't that somehow bother you ??

Her's an idea ... try winning a Presidency and you can replace her. :laugh:

hanger4
03-18-2014, 11:08 AM
Her's an idea ... try winning a Presidency and you can replace her. :laugh:It's offical, Cigar has now run away ....... again from his own OP. I guess I would too being caught in SO many lies and all.

countryboy
03-18-2014, 11:21 AM
They don't need to ... they Won :laugh:
That's what I thought. Baaaaaa

Just another bleating heart lib talking shit.

Captain Obvious
03-18-2014, 11:25 AM

Welcome to the forum, you must be new here.

Cigar
03-18-2014, 11:27 AM
It's offical, Cigar has now run away ....... again from his own OP. I guess I would too being caught in SO many lies and all.

I'm right here ... in yo face

http://s3.amazonaws.com/picable/2008/06/08/177836_Snickers-in-Yo-Face_400.jpg

nathanbforrest45
03-18-2014, 11:28 AM

After doing an exhaustive search of the internet and HHS officies I have found no documentation that anyone has even signed up for Obamacare. Therefore, this is all a lie and Obamacare does not actually exist.

Cigar
03-18-2014, 11:28 AM

Sure beats 8 years of whining :laugh:

nathanbforrest45
03-18-2014, 11:29 AM
¡°I can¡¯t tell you because I don¡¯t know that,¡± Sebelius told Rep. Tom Price (R-Ga.).............guidance issued for insurers by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) shortly after the launch of Healthcare.gov contradicts that assertion. According to the guidance, part of the confirmation that issuers are required to report back to HHS (via Healthcare.gov) must include premium payments, and indeed is necessary to validate an "effectuated enrollment.".........http://m.weeklystandard.com/blogs/sebelius-testimony-paid-obamacare-enrollment-contradicts-hhs-guidance_784862.html ....... This ain't the first time you've been told this Cigar. Did Sebelious lie to congress or is she incompetent ??

Or both. My money is on both.

nathanbforrest45
03-18-2014, 11:31 AM
Yea I remember doing the came thing for a Car and a House ... imagine that. :laugh:

Doing what? Pretending to buy a house and that caused everyone's taxes to increase?

nathanbforrest45
03-18-2014, 11:32 AM
Sure beats 8 years of whining :laugh:
You mean like you guys did from 2000 to 2008?

Cigar
03-18-2014, 11:34 AM
So let me get this straight ... some of you are NOW saying, 5 MILLION People (around the same margin of victory Obama had) are enrolled ... just like you and me have done and do ... each and every Fucking Year, but question NOW is .. How many have PAID? :laugh:

Ok ... 30 days from now ... what will be your claim :grin:

Cigar
03-18-2014, 11:34 AM
You mean like you guys did from 2000 to 2008?

Yep ... that Sucked ... but I feel muck better now, how about you? :laugh:

Captain Obvious
03-18-2014, 11:35 AM
So let me get this straight ... some of you are NOW saying, 5 MILLION People (around the same margin of victory Obama had) are enrolled ... just like you and me have done and do ... each and every Fucking Year, but question NOW is .. How many have PAID? :laugh:

You absolutely totally don't get it, do you?

You have no clue. It's really amusing in a "look at that silly child" kind of way too.

Cigar
03-18-2014, 11:37 AM
You absolutely totally don't get it, do you?

You have no clue. It's really amusing in a "look at that silly child" kind of way too.

Is that the meat to your argument? :laugh:

nathanbforrest45
03-18-2014, 11:41 AM

If all they have done is filled out the card and not paid they are not signed up. I can send in an application but until I pay for it I am just a potential. If you can't understand that then you really are a dumb shit.

Libhater
03-18-2014, 11:52 AM
If all they have done is filled out the card and not paid they are not signed up. I can send in an application but until I pay for it I am just a potential. If you can't understand that then you really are a dumb shit.

He doesn't understand that and he is a dumb shit, no one is debating that fact.

hanger4
03-18-2014, 12:01 PM
So let me get this straight ... some of you are NOW saying, 5 MILLION People (around the same margin of victory Obama had) are enrolled ... just like you and me have done and do ... each and every Fucking Year, but question NOW is .. How many have PAID? :laugh:Ok ... 30 days from now ... what will be your claim :grin:Enrollment requires payment, it's in the link I provided. Your OP's 5mil # is fictitious. HHS does have those stats but is failing to release them for political reasons as it would lower the enrollment count.

hanger4
03-18-2014, 12:06 PM
Or both. My money is on both.I don't believe she's incompetent. I believe she's the perfect shill Obama needed in that position. :)

Cigar
03-18-2014, 12:11 PM
I don't believe she's incompetent. I believe she's the perfect shill Obama needed in that position. :)

You do know how long she's had that Job ... correct? :laugh:

Heyduke
03-18-2014, 12:29 PM
We had to "pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it", as Pelosi urged. The reasoning? 49 million Americans are uninsured, they said. We had to get those people covered.

Now, for those 49 million Americans, Obamacare is the only game in town. You either opt in or you go without coverage. In other words, more than 10% of those people have signed up! Yay!

But, that's not exactly true. Millions of Americans had their insurance cancelled. They were not among that pre-Obamacare group of 49 million. Rather than go without, they joined thru the Obamscam exchanges.

So, what's the actual participation rate? effin who knows?

hanger4
03-18-2014, 12:50 PM
You do know how long she's had that Job ... correct? :laugh:Yes, she was nominated on March 2, 09 by Obama. Your point ??

Mainecoons
03-18-2014, 12:59 PM
Some more ObombedItCare headlines:

Obamacare leaves man owing $407,000 in doctor bills... (http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/obamacare-leaves-las-vegas-man-owing-407000-doctor-bills)

Pastor With Cancer: 'No Compassion in Affordable Care Act'... (http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/pastor-diagnosed-cancer-no-compassion-affordable-care-act_785472.html)

Rule change lets insurance companies keep more profits, pay less for care... (http://dailycaller.com/2014/03/18/congresswoman-obama-admin-rule-change-lets-insurance-companies-keep-more-profits-while-paying-less-for-customers-care/)

I particularly love the last one.

Mainecoons
03-18-2014, 01:32 PM
Oh, and this gem too:

Obama to Hispanics: We won't deport relatives if you enroll... (http://thehill.com/blogs/healthwatch/health-reform-implementation/201076-obama-makes-o-care-pitch-to-hispanics-the#ixzz2wL9XZUGO)

MrJimmyDale
03-18-2014, 02:01 PM
Oh, and this gem too: Obama to Hispanics: We won't deport relatives if you enroll... (http://thehill.com/blogs/healthwatch/health-reform-implementation/201076-obama-makes-o-care-pitch-to-hispanics-the#ixzz2wL9XZUGO) He doesn't deport them anyway.........

nathanbforrest45
03-18-2014, 02:11 PM
He doesn't deport them anyway.........

And this astute observation from someone living in Sevier County!!!

Mainecoons
03-18-2014, 03:19 PM
One more gem:

REPORT: Premiums rising faster than 8 years before Obamacare -- Combined! (http://dailycaller.com/2014/03/18/report-premiums-rising-faster-than-eight-years-before-obamacare-combined/)

Heyduke
03-18-2014, 03:34 PM
With threats, a government exchange monopoly, and hella commercials on every TV channel appealing to women to henpeck their sons and husbands to opt in, is it any surprise that a percentage of people are signing up?

MrJimmyDale
03-18-2014, 03:46 PM
And this astute observation from someone living in Sevier County!!! Somebody has to bus the tables at Cracker Barrel

nathanbforrest45
03-18-2014, 03:52 PM
Somebody has to bus the tables at Cracker Barrel

LOL LOL

Is that you???

MrJimmyDale
03-18-2014, 03:54 PM
LOL LOL Is that you??? se senor

and my cousins.........