PDA

View Full Version : OK, I have a question

Mainecoons
03-14-2012, 02:43 PM
Has anyone really put together a technically sound rebuttal to the findings of Sheriff Joe's committee?

I took the time to watch all the technical explanations of why that image that Mr. Obama posted cannot be a single scan of a document. Aside from the fact that I still don't understand why this question was resolved years ago in the same conclusive manner that Mr. McCain resolved the question regarding his birth, by providing certified hard copy. Why does Mr. Obama always post easily manipulated or forged images on the internet in lieu of the real thing?

While you're at it, please provide a credible explanation for the CT Social Security number. I saw that laughable thing someone put on Wikipedia claiming it was just a typo. to see how frail that explanation is, just go look up the Oahu zip code.

And how about that apparently fake post office stamp on the selective service card?

Finally, could someone explain to me how a mediocre student with no money gets a full ride at Occidental. Is there any relationship between Mr. Obama's usage of his Indonesian name and his apparent scholarship there? Did he go as a foreign student on the basis of his Idonesian papers and citizenship?

I keep reading all this ad hom and ridicule liberals and their leftist press heap on anyone who asks these questions. So don't bother if that is all you have to contribute. However, if you have credible sources who have provided technically and factually sound explanations of any or all of the above, I'd love to see it because I can't find it on my own.

Thanks.

Conley
03-14-2012, 03:02 PM
The most difficult thing about a subject like this is that it's almost impossible to find credible sources online. It's the same thing with the Kennedy Assassination or 9/11, we're never going to know with 100% certainty what went down. It doesn't mean that we as citizens shouldn't be interested or try to learn all we can, it's just that if the government is keeping secrets we'll never know the real story.

In this case whether the information is faked or not, multiple government agencies have signed off, SCOTUS wouldn't hear the case, and so on, so we're basically stuck with him as President regardless. I also think that the more people it takes to keep a secret, the less likely anything is to be covered up.

To me there are bigger issues with Obama and better places to spend my time and energy, but to each his own.

Mainecoons
03-14-2012, 03:16 PM
Since the claim that the on-line document is a forgery was backed up with rather detailed technical explanation, one would hope that if it is flawed, an equally credible analysis showing why that is so would be available. What government agencies have signed off on that document? Congress did not vett Obama, that is a matter of record. The courts have taken the position that they have no standing in the matter, that Congress is charged with vetting the POTUS and if they did not do so, that's just the way it is. To date, there has been no examination of the actual evidence, pro or con, by any court. All cases have been dismissed on the basis of standing or jurisdiction.

I believe there has never been a situation like this in the history of the U.S. or a POTUS for whom so much background information has been deliberately concealed. I am left with this nagging feeling that it would have been an entirely different matter if this individual was a white conservative.

I posted this to see if any of the liberals here can put up some credible links and/or provide factual discussion of these questions, absent the usual ad hom and personal ridicule, which pretty much appears to be all the rebuttal the pro Obama crowd can offer. Prove me wrong on this.

Conley
03-14-2012, 03:26 PM
There is detailed analysis of video and photographs showing that the moon landing was faked, and the same exists for people who say there were explosives in the Twin Towers. Now I don't believe either of those things, but if you're looking for evidence that Obama's docs are faked I know you will have no trouble finding them. At some point you are choosing which experts to believe and which to disagree with. I don't have any experience identifying fake Post Office stamps and I'm guessing neither do you, so we have to read someone else's opinion on that and then decide if we buy it or not. That's the point I'm trying to make.

I agree with you that it would be entirely different if the individual were a white conservative - the question of his birth would have been dropped long ago. At this point I know it will never be enough for some people and questions will remain regardless.

Mainecoons
03-14-2012, 03:33 PM
No, if it was a white conservative, he would not have gotten away with the concealment and obsfuscation that Obama has. Woodwards and Bernsteins would have come out of the woodwork. Because Mr. Obama is a black (well OK, mulatto) liberal, he's been largely given a pass.

Let's see if anyone shows up with some good links. I'm not holding my breath.

Conley
03-14-2012, 03:36 PM
Sadly, I don't think there are Woodwards and Bernsteins in the media any more.

Mainecoons
03-15-2012, 08:11 AM
No, and if you rule out ad hom and ridicule, the libs can't answer the questions I posed either.

Mainecoons
03-20-2012, 02:29 PM
OK, so now we have Ayers postman filing an affidavit stating that he met Mr. Obama at Ayers when Obama was going to Harvard and Mrs. Ayers told him they were supporting a foreign student. This is the same Obama who wants you to think his relationship with Ayers was trivial. And the same Obama who mysteriously was able to attend high-dollar Occidental with lousy grades and, oh BTW, the whole time he was there, he was Barry Soetoro, Indonesian.

This is the same Obama that only seems to be able to release easily forged (and document experts have shown how it couldn't be simple scanned material) birth documentation. And the same Obama that the governor of Hawaii, Neal Abercrombie said in a news interview they couldn't find a BC (before he clammed up).

(Note: The archives is not where birth records are found)

Q: You stirred up quite a controversy with your comments regarding birthers and your plans to release more information regarding President Barack Obama's birth certificate. How is that coming?
A: I got a letter from someone the other day who was genuinely concerned about it; it is not all just political agenda. They were talking on Olelo last night about this; it has a political implication for 2012 that we simply cannot have.
(Abercrombie said there is a recording of the birth in the State Archives and he wants to use that.)
It was actually written I am told, this is what our investigation is showing, it actually exists in the archives, written down ...
...What I can do, and all I have ever said, is that I am going to see to it as governor that I can verify to anyone who is honest about it that this is the case.
If there is a political agenda then there is nothing I can do about that, nor can the president.

http://www.staradvertiser.com/editorials/20110118_This_is_a_collaborative_endeavor.html

The same Obama with a CT social security number and a very obviously faked selective service registration. The same Obama that is at minimum a British citizen by birth, and an Indonesian by adoption. Those are not disputable point: Under British law, his father was a British citizen so he is as well. And under Indonesian law, when he was adopted, again a proven fact, he became an Indonesian citizen.

This stuff just keeps piling up. I understand why the libs either duck this accumulating evidence that Obama has, at best, lied about his citizenship to get student aid, and at worst is a flat out imposter. I don't understand why conservatives who supposedly understand that the Constitution was very specifically drawn to keep foreigners out of the Presidents and VPs offices don't think any of this is significant. What are you going to say if it turns out that the biggest fraud in the history of the U.S. has been perpetrated by Obama and the people who quite obviously engineered his rise to the presidency? Will you still not care?

ramone
03-20-2012, 03:35 PM
I don't think he was born here myself and even if he was he is not a Natural born citizen. Basically everything to impeach him is here http://www.theobamafile.com/ObamaNaturalBorn.htm including court cases. Takes time to go through it all however, nobody in our worthless government would back it up anyway. They would all have to plead the 5th.

spunkloaf
03-20-2012, 04:01 PM
You're absolutely correct, Mainecoons. You're a victim, your questions are entirely legitimate and ignored, and all liberals are out to get you.

Mainecoons
03-20-2012, 05:11 PM
Yep, Spunk you reacted with the usual ad hom and stupid ridicule I see. Exactly what I expected from you.