PDA

View Full Version : Where do I put...?

Alyosha
03-22-2014, 03:43 PM
Adelaide Peter1469

Threads on conspiracies or esoterica? I'm trying to lure Network here, I mean, Negative1
exotix will participate, too, because he loves me and wants me to be happy.

Peter1469
03-22-2014, 03:44 PM
I would put them in the pub. But that's me.

Captain Obvious
03-22-2014, 04:15 PM
Latest happenings IMHO

Peter1469
03-22-2014, 04:19 PM
Why Cap O?

Latest happenings IMHO

KC
03-22-2014, 06:38 PM
Depends on what kind of conspiracy you mean to post about.

Dr. Who
03-22-2014, 06:48 PM
I wonder if we shouldn't have a special forum for conspiracy theory and/or esoterica. I find it all quite interesting and so do many others. It is not appropriate in the general forums, but in it's own forum, those who have no interest could be free to ignore it.

Alyosha
03-22-2014, 07:10 PM
A place to discuss the Zohar and things of that nature.

Dr. Who
03-22-2014, 07:20 PM
A place to discuss the Zohar and things of that nature.Admittedly I have little knowledge of the Zohar or Kabbalah in general, but I can see how it is controversial in some circles and might cause ructions in the Religion and Philosophy forum. I personally would like to see a forum for all theories considered "off the beaten path".

KC
03-22-2014, 07:23 PM
Admittedly I have little knowledge of the Zohar or Kabbalah in general, but I can see how it is controversial in some circles and might cause ructions in the Religion and Philosophy forum. I personally would like to see a forum for all theories considered "off the beaten path".

I doubt it would be used all that much, but I have no problem with it.

Cthulhu
03-22-2014, 08:00 PM
A place to discuss the Zohar and things of that nature.

*Raises eyebrow*

http://www.angelfire.com/electronic/overhere/comedy/toholdfiles/basepics/base_cats1.jpg

Ought to be interesting.

Admittedly I have little knowledge of the Zohar or Kabbalah in general, but I can see how it is controversial in some circles and might cause ructions in the Religion and Philosophy forum. I personally would like to see a forum for all theories considered "off the beaten path".

I see no reason why such things couldn't be discussed within the religion room.

Seeing that the Kabbalah and Zohar are religious based texts, it only makes sense.

Captain Obvious
03-23-2014, 07:54 AM
Why Cap O?

Just my opinion.

The other area always seemed to me to be a sort of nomans land.

Green Arrow
03-23-2014, 07:56 AM

I endorse this. How do we make this happen?

Peter1469
03-23-2014, 09:16 AM
I endorse this. How do we make this happen?

We ask the VIPs what their opinion is. That is what we have them for. Also remember Adelaide's main issue with sub-forums: rooms with light traffic make the forum look bad. With that said, if we though the sub forum could support itself I would be all for it. I have lots of material for it. :smiley:

Green Arrow
03-23-2014, 05:37 PM
We ask the VIPs what their opinion is. That is what we have them for. Also remember Adelaide's main issue with sub-forums: rooms with light traffic make the forum look bad. With that said, if we though the sub forum could support itself I would be all for it. I have lots of material for it. :smiley:

Me too. Me, Alyosha, and Network got Trinnity to create a subforum for this kind of stuff back when we were in her good graces, and it was pretty active.

Paperback Writer
03-23-2014, 05:47 PM
We ask the VIPs what their opinion is. That is what we have them for. Also remember @Adelaide (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=473)'s main issue with sub-forums: rooms with light traffic make the forum look bad. With that said, if we though the sub forum could support itself I would be all for it. I have lots of material for it. :smiley:

Is Adelaide the site owner? If so, her vision sets the course.

Peter1469
03-23-2014, 05:48 PM
Is Adelaide the site owner? If so, her vision sets the course.

She is pretty close to it. :smiley:

Paperback Writer
03-23-2014, 05:49 PM
She is pretty close to it. :smiley:

Then why bother? You can see what happened to a thread that bumps up against it. I truly don't see how it could work out. She'd be better to take it to another forum more suited for esoterica.

Peter1469
03-23-2014, 05:58 PM
Then why bother? You can see what happened to a thread that bumps up against it. I truly don't see how it could work out. She'd be better to take it to another forum more suited for esoterica.

She wouldn't have a problem with it if a sub-forum generated numbers. From the comments here, it looks like it would.

Chris
03-23-2014, 06:14 PM
All for trying anything.

But am somewhat curious why numbers would be a criterion. I mean, back when Google ads paid for the run of the forum, numbers made sense. But now, when the forum is funded by personal contributions? Perhaps contributors should have a say?

Peter1469
03-23-2014, 06:27 PM
You just had a say.... :smiley:

All for trying anything.

But am somewhat curious why numbers would be a criterion. I mean, back when Google ads paid for the run of the forum, numbers made sense. But now, when the forum is funded by personal contributions? Perhaps contributors should have a say?

Alyosha
03-23-2014, 09:50 PM
Me too. Me, @Alyosha (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=863), and Network got Trinnity to create a subforum for this kind of stuff back when we were in her good graces, and it was pretty active.

I tried a basic history with Jesus and Horus and it went to shit. I recant my request.

Paperback Writer
03-23-2014, 10:06 PM
I tried a basic history with Jesus and Horus and it went to shit. I recant my request.

It's not for you, Jen.

Alyosha
03-23-2014, 10:11 PM
Will anyone else get it? :wink: