PDA

View Full Version : Great Ralph Nadar Quote

donttread
03-23-2014, 11:21 AM
"The only difference between the republican and democratic parties is the velocity at which their knees hit the floor when the corporations come knocking"

Peter1469
03-23-2014, 11:32 AM
:shocked:

Adelaide
03-23-2014, 03:23 PM
I don't know - I think they hit the floor about the same.

GrassrootsConservative
03-23-2014, 03:53 PM
That's why the parties don't matter. What people need to look for is true Conservatives if they want to fix this country and turn it into the thriving, successful nation that the rest of the world once envied again.

The last "Republican" president was a modern Liberal elitist just like Clinton and Obama are. See The Patriot Act. See No Child Left Behind. See the wars started that we don't need to be in. Our founders fought for one thing and one thing alone: Our Freedoms. That's it. Anyone who strays out of those bounds IS A LIBERAL. That's the problem here, people. Liberalism.

That's how I know partisan hacks like Cigar and Exotix and Ravi and Jillian and all those other clowns still have their heads in the sand. They think parties fuckin' matter. :biglaugh:

nathanbforrest45
03-23-2014, 04:04 PM
That's why the parties don't matter. What people need to look for is true Conservatives if they want to fix this country and turn it into the thriving, successful nation that the rest of the world once envied again.

The last "Republican" president was a modern Liberal elitist just like Clinton and Obama are. See The Patriot Act. See No Child Left Behind. See the wars started that we don't need to be in. Our founders fought for one thing and one thing alone: Our Freedoms. That's it. Anyone who strays out of those bounds IS A LIBERAL. That's the problem here, people. Liberalism.

That's how I know partisan hacks like Cigar and Exotix and Ravi and Jillian and all those other clowns still have their heads in the sand. They think parties fuckin' matter. :biglaugh:

Or race.