PDA

View Full Version : Biden comment on women...

Kabuki Joe
03-23-2014, 11:24 AM
...I actually like what he said and I agree with it...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/in-the-loop/wp/2014/03/21/loop-quote-of-the-week-winner-joe-biden/

Peter1469
03-23-2014, 11:33 AM
Joe is great.

Biden continued by citing examples of how poorly daughters treat their fathers in their teenage years, adding, “All you women — you all come back to your dad somewhere between age 20 and 24.”

Or just get a shotgun!

Alyosha
03-23-2014, 01:00 PM
...I actually like what he said and I agree with it...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/in-the-loop/wp/2014/03/21/loop-quote-of-the-week-winner-joe-biden/

“Now, think about this,” he said. “All you guys have had grown daughters. One night, when they’re about 12 1/2 years old, you tuck this beautiful little butterfly in bed. And the next morning, you walk in, there’s a snake in the bed.”

Funny I never once had harsh words with my father or did anything but respect, love, and obey him. This is probably because he was a good, loving father who was decent human being.

Adelaide
03-23-2014, 03:21 PM
I was pretty much the definition of a wild child (drugs, alcohol, tattoos, piercings, arrested, suspensions, so forth) and my father and I never had any problems. The only time I ever lost it on him was when he removed the door to my room so that I couldn't hide anything I was doing. My mother and I, however, were like cats and dogs for years. Talk to pretty much any female friend I have, and it's mothers and daughters who go through hell before the daughters grow up and mature. Meanwhile, our 'daddy' tries to keep the peace if our parents are still together when we're teenagers and young adults. Seriously very few females don't go through that period with their mothers in my experience - the exceptions occurred where mothers were less mature and trying harder to be a friend to their teenage daughter than a mom or were absent from their lives.

sachem
03-23-2014, 03:50 PM
My girls fought more with me, than their Dad.

Pushing limits is what teens do.

nathanbforrest45
03-23-2014, 03:57 PM
I have both a son and a daughter and while my son was a bigger pain in the ass in his teen aged years my daughter was not immune either. Both went through a "I hate you" phase. Its all part of growing up and becoming who you are. All you can really do is train them the best you can and hope the best parts stick. Both my son and my daughter, now in their 30's are close. Its amazing how the older your children become the smarter you get.

I don't think Joe was too far wrong with this.

Paperback Writer
03-23-2014, 05:13 PM
Mothers and sons, dads and daughters is the phrase. I think Joe's probably an arse of a father.

Both of them.

Ivan88
03-23-2014, 05:19 PM
Thanks Joe for noticing the snake in the bed.

They change suddenly from femininity to witches because our society teaches them to be witches.
Men noticed the problem and sought gals from other countries.
Well, the witches found out and passed a law that encourages foreign brides to become witches by promising them Green card, rent support, education, food stamps etc.. IF they accuse their man of "abuse".

Why should the gals be loyal when the guy isn't loyal to his King, the Husband and God of mother nature, Jesus Christ?
The Prophet Isaiah warned us guys that the gals and children would rule over us if we were bad boys.
(Isaiah 3:12)

Peter1469
03-23-2014, 05:25 PM
I don't think it is witches. It is the princess syndrome (http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/princess-recovery/201204/combating-princess-syndrome).

You may not find it in a medical textbook, but many young girls suffer from Princess Syndrome (PS) daily. What is Princess Syndrome, you ask? A girl who suffers from PS lives life as a fairy-tale: focusing only on the pretty things, putting herself as the center of the universe, and obsessing about her looks (even if she’s only headed to the playground). While this can be fun and whimsical when a girl is a toddler, it can also set the tone for how she develops into a young woman, influencing her self-esteem (http://www.psychologytoday.com/basics/self-esteem), her dependence on others, how she takes care of herself and how empowered she feels in her life.

They change suddenly from femininity to witches because our society teaches them to be witches.

Paperback Writer
03-23-2014, 05:48 PM

Well, the witches found out and passed a law that encourages foreign brides to become witches by promising them Green card, rent support, education, food stamps etc.. IF they accuse their man of "abuse".

Why should the gals be loyal when the guy isn't loyal to his King, the Husband and God of mother nature, Jesus Christ?
The Prophet Isaiah warned us guys that the gals and children would rule over us if we were bad boys.
(Isaiah 3:12)

Men who need to "seek gals from other countries" are usually not very attractive. This is what I've noticed.