PDA

View Full Version : The Relentless U.S. Government War on American Citizens

Green Arrow
03-26-2014, 10:25 PM
200+ Americans dead in a Washington landslide. Almost a week later, Obama has no plans to cancel his trip to Europe in order to return home and support his countrymen. A week later, Congress has no plans for the forseeable future to craft and pass a Washington relief package like the Hurricane Sandy relief package they passed.

A week later, and the U.S. government shows that it is more concerned about aiding weak nations that provide nothing at all for the United States, like Ukraine.

The U.S. government has subtly declared war on all American citizens.

Cthulhu
03-26-2014, 10:26 PM
A war of neglect and deprivation is still warfare.

KC
03-27-2014, 12:41 AM
Congress cares about their own power. I guess they think Ukraine is sexy. I have seen more news on it than on Washington on a lot of major news sites.

patrickt
03-27-2014, 05:29 AM
It hasn't been subtle and bullshit hyperbole is pointless. As of yesterday, 24 dead.

Gerrard Winstanley
03-27-2014, 06:01 AM
It hasn't been subtle and bullshit hyperbole is pointless. As of yesterday, 24 dead.
174 missing.

Ravi
03-27-2014, 06:11 AM
200+ Americans dead in a Washington landslide. Almost a week later, Obama has no plans to cancel his trip to Europe in order to return home and support his countrymen. A week later, Congress has no plans for the forseeable future to craft and pass a Washington relief package like the Hurricane Sandy relief package they passed.

A week later, and the U.S. government shows that it is more concerned about aiding weak nations that provide nothing at all for the United States, like Ukraine.

Quit using these people for your stupid agenda. There is no war on American citizens.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/washington-mudslide-victims-23060578

Green Arrow
03-27-2014, 06:20 AM

And over 170 missing, with rescue crews saying the cries for help have ceased and they no longer see signs of life. Hence, "likely" 200 dead.

If you don't like a thread, don't post in it.

Green Arrow
03-27-2014, 06:23 AM
Quit using these people for your stupid agenda. There is no war on American citizens.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/washington-mudslide-victims-23060578

I don't have an agenda, Ravi, except helping the people of Washington. I was actually shocked to find that Congress has no intention of dropping its Ukraine aid package to pick up a Washington relief package, and that President Obama isn't coming home to stand with the people of Washington. After the incredible outpouring of aid and support the U.S. government gave to Sandy victims.

Ravi
03-27-2014, 06:24 AM
I don't have an agenda, Ravi, except helping the people of Washington. I was actually shocked to find that Congress has no intention of dropping its Ukraine aid package to pick up a Washington relief package, and that President Obama isn't coming home to stand with the people of Washington. After the incredible outpouring of aid and support the U.S. government gave to Sandy victims.
You are a liar.

Green Arrow
03-27-2014, 06:26 AM
You are a liar.

Not really.

Paperback Writer
03-27-2014, 07:02 AM
174 missing.
Gerrard Winstanley

patrickt prolly thinks they'll turn up having lived off wild animals and berries in a week or two.

Paperback Writer
03-27-2014, 07:03 AM
You are a liar.

My, my someone's narky.

Green Arrow
03-27-2014, 07:04 AM
My, my someone's narky.

Not at all. She's a wonderful person. The height of perfection.

Ransom
03-27-2014, 08:41 AM

Hysterical drama doesn't help anyone.

Green Arrow
03-27-2014, 08:46 AM
Hysterical drama doesn't help anyone.

Tell that to your buddies declaring that we are on the precipice of WWIII over Ukraine.

Ransom
03-27-2014, 08:52 AM
Tell that to your buddies declaring that we are on the precipice of WWIII over Ukraine.

Haven't heard that declaration, what news programs are you currently sheepishly listening to?

Don't you have a mudslide to clean up? What are you doing this morning with people trapped in a mudslide? Posting?

Green Arrow
03-27-2014, 08:52 AM
Haven't heard that declaration, what news programs are you currently sheepishly listening to?

Don't you have a mudslide to clean up? What are you doing this morning with people trapped in a mudslide? Posting?

I've told you, the only televised news I watch is C-Span.

Ransom
03-27-2014, 09:27 AM
I've told you, the only televised news I watch is C-Span.

How are mudslide cleanup operations? Are the Chattanooga Volunteers making a name for themselves?

Green Arrow
03-27-2014, 09:30 AM
How are mudslide cleanup operations? Are the Chattanooga Volunteers making a name for themselves?

As far as I know, no Chattanoogans have gone to Washington. We're still trying to help Ringgold, GA rebuild from the last tornado season.

Ransom
03-27-2014, 09:45 AM
As far as I know, no Chattanoogans have gone to Washington.

Oh, you probably have a great Catholic Church that is already engaged.

We're still trying to help Ringgold, GA rebuild from the last tornado season.

Raise taxes.

Paperback Writer
03-27-2014, 09:56 AM
Ransom

do tell what you think an acceptable reason for utilising American tax funds. Wars only, or do you see no reason to help your fellow Americans during a disaster?

Captain Obvious
03-27-2014, 09:58 AM
I wouldn't call it a "war on US citizens", citizens are a valuable commodity. More like a "harvest".

Government is basically special interest that serves itself and not the people it was created to represent. Federal government hasn't done that for generations.

Green Arrow
03-27-2014, 09:59 AM
Oh, you probably have a great Catholic Church that is already engaged.

Could be. I'm no Catholic, so I don't know.

Raise taxes.

What?

Ransom
03-27-2014, 10:22 AM
@Ransom (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=724)

do tell what you think an acceptable reason for utilising American tax funds. Wars only, or do you see no reason to help your fellow Americans during a disaster?

I see every reason to help my fellow Americans...and do. Quite often. I also think insurance companies, religious institutions, state and local governments, and even city and county officials need to pitch in. Along with your neighbors and communities. I don't believe it should be a federal government function where acts of God are concerned.

Paperback Writer
03-27-2014, 10:35 AM
I see every reason to help my fellow Americans...and do. Quite often. I also think insurance companies, religious institutions, state and local governments, and even city and county officials need to pitch in. Along with your neighbors and communities. I don't believe it should be a federal government function where acts of God are concerned.

Answer the specific question. I asked about tax funds. Do you only believe they should be applied to your war campaigns and never your own citizenry?