PDA

View Full Version : California: Facilities for ONLY illegal alien driver's licenses

Libhater
03-29-2014, 07:48 PM
The state's DMV is setting up five illegal alien driver's license facilities
throughout California.

This is the stepping stone to state level amnesty.

California is the state that gave us Ronald Reagan. Now it gives us
illegal alien lawyers with law licenses and illegal alien driver's with
driver's licenses.

http://www.teaparty.org/california-open-facilities-illegal-aliens-drivers-licenses-37862/

patrickt
03-29-2014, 07:53 PM
I wonder if they'll require them to have ID saying they're illegal aliens? If they're illegal aliens will they still get registered to vote via the "motor voter" law designed to get foreign nationals registered?

donttread
03-30-2014, 07:24 AM
The state's DMV is setting up five illegal alien driver's license facilities
throughout California.

This is the stepping stone to state level amnesty.

California is the state that gave us Ronald Reagan. Now it gives us
illegal alien lawyers with law licenses and illegal alien driver's with
driver's licenses.

http://www.teaparty.org/california-open-facilities-illegal-aliens-drivers-licenses-37862/

C'mon your joking right? How can you issue a drivers license to someone who is not even legally supposed to be here? To quote Larry the Cable Guy "It's like wiping before you poop, it don't make no sense."

Professor Peabody
04-02-2014, 06:32 AM
C'mon your joking right? How can you issue a drivers license to someone who is not even legally supposed to be here? To quote Larry the Cable Guy "It's like wiping before you poop, it don't make no sense."

I live in So Cal, and yes they are going to do it. I can only wonder how many of those DL's will be issued to folks with phony Matricular Consular cards with the addresses of vacant lots? One things for sure, if my car gets clobbered by one and they don't have auto insurance, it'll be the State of California, the Governor and the sponsors of the bill getting sued. California is run by blithering idiot liberals and I can't be happier the Democrats lost their super majority via the arrest of 4 of them.

patrickt
04-02-2014, 08:20 AM
If you were an illegal alien, would you show up at any government operation that was for illegal aliens only? How about a special box on your income tax form that says, "Republicans check here for special handling"? You'd check that?