Captain Obvious
07-26-2011, 06:45 PM
???

Conley
07-26-2011, 06:48 PM
Hang on...it will make sense

Conley
07-26-2011, 06:50 PM
http://politirant.net/forums/other-topics/anyone-want-to-throw-back-a-few-and-talk-about-moose-sex/

8)

Mister D
07-26-2011, 06:50 PM
That's right! He was the moose sex guy, His meltdown was legendary.

Conley
07-26-2011, 06:52 PM
;D

Who was Political Essayist?

There are some names I don't remember in that thread. Zakkdeth claimed to be a satanist. :D

Mister D
07-26-2011, 06:56 PM
;D

Who was Political Essayist?

There are some names I don't remember in that thread. Zakkdeth claimed to be a satanist. :D

I remember them both. The former rarely posted. Remember SDML? I liked him although he didn't care much for me.

Conley
07-26-2011, 06:58 PM
Yeah I liked SDML, but he didn't like me either. I think I remember getting into it with him.

Mister D
07-26-2011, 06:59 PM
Yeah I liked SDML, but he didn't like me either. I think I remember getting into it with him.

C'mon. Everybody got into it with everybody at some point. The 'Rant was crazy back then.

Conley
07-26-2011, 07:11 PM
And it will be again! >:( ;D

Mister D
07-26-2011, 07:14 PM
And it will be again! >:( ;D

Well, I think we should all tone it down a bit when we disagree. It got waaaay too personal before.

Conley
07-26-2011, 07:14 PM
True that.

wingrider
07-26-2011, 11:35 PM
hmmmph... and to think I missed all of it... how sad

MMC
07-27-2011, 12:05 AM
hmmmph... and to think I missed all of it... how sad

Yeah Im with you on that one LoVE.....<<<<<rubbing itchy rigger finger made for Liberal Elites. >:D

Althought I did have to str8en out some Palinistas.....as Usual!!!!! :o ;)

MMC
07-29-2011, 01:35 PM
Alright guys.....gotta take my break. Got a bathroom to paint too. So I will be dealing with that in the next day or two. But I will be on here back and forth. Be back later today. ;)

Woohoo 52 online the most eva!!!!!! Movin on up!!!!! 8)

Conley
07-29-2011, 01:38 PM
Alright guys.....gotta take my break. Got a bathroom to paint too. So I will be dealing with that in the next day or two. But I will be on here back and forth. Be back later today. ;)

Sounds good...just don't huff too many of those paint fumes ;D

Mister D
07-29-2011, 02:13 PM
Just confirmed that a laptop will be available in G'burg so I will on this weekend. I took Mnday off and I should roll back into town 'bout 2 or so.

Conley
07-29-2011, 02:47 PM
That is great news...not sure this site could survive down 50% of its members :-p

Mister D
07-29-2011, 03:14 PM
That is great news...not sure this site could survive down 50% of its members :-p

;) :D

MMC
07-29-2011, 07:09 PM
Yeah looks like Grumpy has taken off.....anyone talk to the Admin about the Ims? So whatcha doin CL......dont tell me you drunk already bro. Hell its just after 5 out your way. >:D

Mister D
07-29-2011, 07:33 PM
Yeah looks like Grumpy has taken off.....anyone talk to the Admin about the Ims? So whatcha doin CL......dont tell me you drunk already bro. Hell its just after 5 out your way. >:D

For some reason I thought Conley was out in MA. I only recently found out he is in CA. So whe Grumpy was hitting the Bloody Mary's at 6ish EST it was only 3 out there. ;D :o

MMC
07-29-2011, 08:00 PM

For some reason I thought Conley was out in MA. I only recently found out he is in CA. So whe Grumpy was hitting the Bloody Mary's at 6ish EST it was only 3 out there. ;D :o

Was grumpy on here today? Hasnt made a move on the chess game he had started. :-\

Conley
07-29-2011, 08:01 PM
Hey hey hey now what you guys trying to say?!

There's no time when a Bloody Mary is not an appropriate beverage.

MMC
07-29-2011, 08:31 PM
Well guys I got to lay down..... I took those damn over the counter pills. Benedryl and for some reason this shit scrwes with me big time.

Admin says the site will be shut down by 11 Est time.....didn't say how long we will be down.

Conley
07-29-2011, 08:40 PM
Well guys I got to lay down..... I took those damn over the counter pills. Benedryl and for some reason this shit scrwes with me big time.

Admin says the site will be shut down by 11 Est time.....didn't say how long we will be down.

:( Feel better my friend!

MMC
07-31-2011, 01:10 PM
Ya knows i was kinda noticn that my brutha seems to disappear right before the Admin comes in round heres. Hmmmmmm watcha you guys think bout that Cap and D. Evers notices this. Then my brutha says hey the Admin gonna be rounds and likes the Admins shows but then no CL. Eeeeeeeeh..... :-\........then we is talking bout some IMS and my bruths says yeah, we will see what the Admin can do, then the next day we got Ims.....see.

Eyes be noticin then my brutha comes in and says he is havin a few problems here and some bugs cleaned up......yet the admin was not here. See?! Same day i was having problems with the Avatars. I signed out cuz my brutha was nots here. then all of a sudden the Admin comes in and my Avatar is fixed like pronto. No sooner than i go to give a thanks to the Admin. the Admin is gone and my brutha is here. See? :o ::) >:D

Conley
07-31-2011, 01:22 PM
:D

I don't understand all that but yeah I run this place ;D

Conley
07-31-2011, 01:25 PM
If I can get admin to do what I want, I would have banned all your asses for saying such mean chit about my girl Jamie Lee. Next person who mentions Pete Rose will have their account deleted!!! >:D ;D

MMC
07-31-2011, 01:45 PM
If I can get admin to do what I want, I would have banned all your asses for saying such mean chit about my girl Jamie Lee. Next person who mentions Pete Rose will have their account deleted!!! >:D ;D

Is this all a rightwing conspiracy?
Whats thats Cinncinatti..... >:D http://www.politicalhotwire.com/images/borgs_bbcode/devilsign.gif

Mister D
07-31-2011, 05:02 PM
I'll be back in full force by Tuesday, niggaz. I finally found a Jefferson Davis mug for my tea. 8)

Conley
07-31-2011, 05:13 PM
I'll be back in full force by Tuesday, niggaz. I finally found a Jefferson Davis mug for my tea. 8)

Nice...you should snap some photos. I think Mr. Davis was more of a whiskey man than a tea man, but whatever floats your boat. ;D

hellraiser
08-01-2011, 01:25 PM

congradulations you manage to be offensive on a couple of levels here

Mister D
08-02-2011, 09:01 AM

Please specify them.

Conley
08-02-2011, 09:52 AM
:D :D :D

Conley
08-02-2011, 09:53 AM

Did you ever explain why you assumed Michele Bachmann's husband was a homosexual?

Mister D
08-02-2011, 10:13 AM

Did you ever explain why you assumed Michele Bachmann's husband was a homosexual?

I want closure on that! >:( ;D

Conley
08-02-2011, 10:25 AM
Perhaps there's a connection to the gay doberman ;)

Mister D
08-02-2011, 10:37 AM

It was a gay Rottweiler, Conley. ::) ;D

Conley
08-02-2011, 10:40 AM
:D!!!

My bad, how horribly un-PC of me to feed into the gay Doberman stereotype. It's important to remember that Rottweilers can be gay too. ;D

Mister D
08-02-2011, 10:51 AM
:D!!!

My bad, how horribly un-PC of me to feed into the gay Doberman stereotype. It's important to remember that Rottweilers can be gay too. ;D

Seriously, you managed to be offensive on a couple of levels here. ;) :D

Conley
08-02-2011, 10:53 AM
Hahaha...that's the third time I've literally laughed out loud this morning. Good to have ya back D. :D

Mister D
08-02-2011, 11:06 AM
Hahaha...that's the third time I've literally laughed out loud this morning. Good to have ya back D. :D

Danke! :)

MMC
08-02-2011, 11:38 AM

It was a gay Rottweiler, Conley. ::) ;D

Just be happy it wasn't a poodle..... >:D

hellraiser
08-02-2011, 11:41 AM
so besides making fun of gays do you guys do anything else on here? like maybe talk politics?

id think you guys would be happy since the democrats gave in with the debt talks

MMC
08-02-2011, 11:47 AM
so besides making fun of gays do you guys do anything else on here? like maybe talk politics?

id think you guys would be happy since the democrats gave in with the debt talks

So you just want to keep running up that negative karma dont ya.....NP! My turn asswipe.

Mister D
08-02-2011, 11:54 AM

Why would we be happy? How many of us are Republicans? Dude, you really need to stop with the partisanship. That's part of what's wrong with the country. If you want to talk about the debt why not start a thread about it?

hellraiser
08-02-2011, 11:58 AM

So you just want to keep running up that negative karma dont ya.....NP! My turn asswipe.

i think i figured out how to quote

what does mb and np mean

dont call names either lets talk like men ok not boys

Conley
08-02-2011, 11:59 AM
NP is no problem.

MMC
08-02-2011, 12:25 PM

i think i figured out how to quote

what does mb and np mean

Its real simple.....NP means no problem. Understand now? I told you before I dont play these little headgames. I havent given you any negative karma until today when you pulled that shit in a thread that has no main topic or issues. The lookout thread is for what it states and that can be anything. So to throw out negative karma for such means you need to wake up.

If you want to get into a political discussion then jump into one of those threads or create one. If I am going to come at you with the dis.....I WILL COME STR-8 Way directly towards you. No ifs and or buts about it.....Im not into those guessing games. But you want to keep playing this negative karma game over nothing.....then again I got NP porblem running your shit up and believe me by the time I get done with you you wont even know what good karma looks like. So go ahead and keep playing!!!!! >:( >:( >:(

hellraiser
08-02-2011, 12:29 PM
mb? what does it mean?

also you see this

i do nothing to u lets talk politics ok? relax

MMC
08-02-2011, 12:34 PM
mb? what does it mean?

also you see this

i do nothing to u lets talk politics ok? relax

Well.....Hellraiser. MB means Muslim Brotherhood. What do you think my two friends are going to be throwing me negative karma????? The same two people who have been giving me good karma. Now who else is here thats throwing out the negative rep?????

MMC
08-02-2011, 12:40 PM
BTW you can take your negative karma back.....ask Conley or Mister D. Mebbe they will tell you how! >:(

hellraiser
08-02-2011, 12:48 PM
you called me a name

how do i get karma back?

Mister D
08-02-2011, 12:54 PM
BTW you can take your negative karma back.....ask Conley or Mister D. Mebbe they will tell you how! >:(

Ask Conley. I have no idea.

hellraiser
08-02-2011, 12:57 PM
come on please tell me

hellraiser
08-02-2011, 01:04 PM
i can test by making you -2 and see if you fix it lol

MMC
08-02-2011, 01:14 PM
you called me a name

how do i get karma back?

I think you just give good karma to the same one you gave bad karma to. Although, I am not sure on that which is why I told you to ask the other two as I don't really know.

Also I wouldn't have had to call someone a name if they were not playing head-games. You keep it str-8 with me. I will do so to with you.

Xzibit ft. Eminem & Nate Dogg -Say My Name (Version2) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcqOjEQWXMM#ws)

I am real simple to get along with. I do not bring others an affront nor an affliction, until such is brought to me. If you bring such my way.....then all those Laws of righteousness come into play. Then those that bring the disrespect my way.....must hope that I am merciful....!

People that want to direspect name call and play head games.....when they do this with me. Then they start seeing something like this. Also what is stated in it!!!!! >:D

So in truth if you are not doing any of these things.....then you wont never see any dis videos in your threads or posted up to you. Know what I mean?

If you do not understand what is meant by the post I put up.....then just ask me what I mean. Don't play head-games over soemthing you are not understanding. Like I said before if you are not about such either.....then you wont ever have any problems with me.

hellraiser
08-02-2011, 01:37 PM
so will you give me back karma? i gave it to you

MMC
08-02-2011, 01:53 PM
so will you give me back karma? i gave it to you

I did....you went up to 3. Guess it does not take it off from the negative. So I bumped you up.

MMC
08-02-2011, 03:10 PM
Okay guys I got to break and run to the Warehouse..... :( .....be back later tonight. :)

HR don't worry I won't forgets to bump you up..... ;)

Conley
08-02-2011, 03:53 PM
Have a good one MMC...we'll see if you actually show up tonight or flake out like your usual >:D ;D :D

Mister D
08-02-2011, 07:14 PM
Looks like the MMC/Hellraiser duel is over.

Blessed are the peacemakers! :angel10:

Conley
08-02-2011, 07:44 PM
Praise Jesus! ;D

MMC
08-03-2011, 10:09 AM
GRRRRRRRRRRR..........^^**&&&^%{) and another thing ^%&^$^&)*&(*(****&))&^^ Screw ATT, EXplorere and some M*****#%^$(&g computer technology and the whole damn *******( AND STUPID ASS INTERNET.

I WANT AN ANDROID THEM MOTHER******* dont feel pain....rights. Little dam ass micro-chipping brainfarts with the microcircuitrty AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BRING ON ME SOME DATAS.....ILL SHOW WHAT MAN VS THE MACHINE IS LIKE. http://www.politicalhotwire.com/images/smilies/bbc/burp.gif

Oh.....were you guys watchin? <evil-grin> >:D Sorry if I scared you boys with all the racket up here. Wouldn't want you to think there was a poltergeist around here or somethin. Besides I saw that line about the Peacemakers.

Only PeaceMakers I know are UN Peacemakers and they don't works.

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=990084211683&id=21adc7900a674ef566803ec9545ac91f&url=http%3a%2f%2fimage.bargainoutfitters.com%2fdim age%2f21788m2_ts.JPG%3fcell%3d200%2c200%26cvt%3djp eg
Now these PeaceMakers Do..... >:D ;) :D

Conley
08-03-2011, 10:18 AM

Is someone having computer problems?

>:D

MMC
08-03-2011, 10:46 AM

Is someone having computer problems?

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....http://www.politicalhotwire.com/images/smilies/signs/dau.gif >:D :D :-* >:D

Conley
08-03-2011, 10:54 AM
Just don't use your 'Peacemaker' on it :o ;) ;D

although I guess that would be the end of your frustration...

MMC
08-03-2011, 11:00 AM
Just don't use your 'Peacemaker' on it :o ;) ;D

although I guess that would be the end of your frustration...

Yeah the ole lady wanted to hang a speed bag up close by.....that was after I trashed the last one. Which was a Dell Btw. Course this one now we don't let these kids go on it. Due to the last time with all the virus' we had and their Romaing of the Net. :D

Conley
08-03-2011, 11:10 AM

Speed Bags are fun...I've got a heavy bag but no where to hang it. Maybe a tree in the back yard.

MMC
08-03-2011, 01:00 PM
Okay guys.....I gots to head out to the warehouse. Catch ya laters if I can. Sorry but the papers were having some late print these last couple days. Hopefully not tonight?

Conley
08-03-2011, 01:41 PM
Ah, alright man. Yeah, we've missed ya the last couple of nights...D and I have held down the fort but it's been quiet. Good work today O0

Mister D
08-03-2011, 02:51 PM
It got a little lame last night, fellas. ::) Conley and I can't do it all by ourselves.

Conley
08-03-2011, 02:58 PM
It got a little lame last night, fellas. ::) Conley and I can't do it all by ourselves.

You tell 'em D!

He's right of course...we need some help here. Captain where you at! Too busy to pitch in? You missed my post about the Ford truck recall? :P

Conley
08-03-2011, 06:24 PM
It's looking like a quiet night.

>:(

Captain Obvious
08-03-2011, 07:18 PM
Yeah, sorry fellas - I've been busting my ass all week. Auditors here and it's closing week. I'm getting hammered.

I was going to stay late tonight but fuck it, it's wing night. I haven't had a day off in almost a month.

Mister D
08-03-2011, 07:25 PM
Yeah, sorry fellas - I've been busting my ass all week. Auditors here and it's closing week. I'm getting hammered.

I was going to stay late tonight but fuck it, it's wing night. I haven't had a day off in almost a month.

Gotta have wing night. 8)

Captain Obvious
08-03-2011, 07:32 PM

Yeah, I'm big in gut right now.

MMC
08-04-2011, 12:10 PM

Yep things are starting to get busy for me as well. It will slow down after Veterans Day. Then it gets hectic in Nov and Dec. for me. Especially around all those Holidays.

Yeah, I'm big in gut right now.

MMC
08-05-2011, 02:16 PM
Okay guys I got to break.....I will try to get back later. :-\

Yeah I still see someone is doing that smiting thing again. >:(

spunkloaf
08-05-2011, 02:26 PM
Fuckin haters.

Conley
08-05-2011, 02:28 PM
Okay guys I got to break.....I will try to get back later. :-\

Yeah I still see someone is doing that smiting thing again. >:(

>:( >:( >:( i got hit too...

Conley
08-05-2011, 02:28 PM
Fuckin haters.

Yeah, someone be drinking the Haterade up in this bizsnitch. That's alright...

Mister D
08-05-2011, 02:41 PM
You don't think it's automatic, do you? Perhaps to counteract The Syndicate?

spunkloaf
08-05-2011, 02:47 PM
There. I just gave you all a bump.

http://www.fife.police.uk/images/cocaine.jpg

Not that kind of bump!

Conley
08-05-2011, 02:48 PM

:D No one fears your Syndicate little man...

Perhaps if your partner were more active :P

How was the company pic-a-nic? Did you "network" and get in good with the higher ups?

Conley
08-05-2011, 02:49 PM
Spunk, on behalf of myself and MMC we'd like to invite you into our karma whoring consortium >:D

spunkloaf
08-05-2011, 03:42 PM
Spunk, on behalf of myself and MMC we'd like to invite you into our karma whoring consortium >:D

How do I join? O0

Conley
08-05-2011, 03:48 PM

How do I join? O0

You're in ;)

Mister D
08-05-2011, 04:06 PM

How was the company pic-a-nic? Did you "network" and get in good with the higher ups?

The food was actually pretty good this time but I was more anti-social than usual since I didn't feel well. Have you heard of Famous Dave's BBQ? It's not bad for an area that has no BB traditions.

Conley
08-05-2011, 04:11 PM
I actually have heard of Famous Dave's but never tried it. I don't consider myself a great cook, far from it, but I think BBQ is hard to mess up. I can do a pretty good job at home.

Hope you stayed away from the baked beans ;)

spunkloaf
08-05-2011, 04:14 PM

The food was actually pretty good this time but I was more anti-social than usual since I didn't feel well. Have you heard of Famous Dave's BBQ? It's not bad for an area that has no BB traditions.

I had it once and was impressed. Never have beef brisket before in my life, and I thought it was really good.

Mister D
08-05-2011, 04:21 PM
I actually have heard of Famous Dave's but never tried it. I don't consider myself a great cook, far from it, but I think BBQ is hard to mess up. I can do a pretty good job at home.

Hope you stayed away from the baked beans ;)

You'd probably like it then.

I eat beans before my runs but I've never liked baked beans.

Mister D
08-05-2011, 04:22 PM

I had it once and was impressed. Never have beef brisket before in my life, and I thought it was really good.

I'm not surprised. Living in NJ I don't really know what real BBQ is. I'd imagine MN is the same.

spunkloaf
08-05-2011, 04:30 PM

I'm not surprised. Living in NJ I don't really know what real BBQ is. I'd imagine MN is the same.

There's a bit of appreciation for BBQ here but it's minimal. That has been and will probably remain a southern cuisine.

Mister D
08-05-2011, 05:05 PM

There's a bit of appreciation for BBQ here but it's minimal. That has been and will probably remain a southern cuisine.

Why can't good some BBQ hangouts develop north of the Mason Dixon Line? Why can't some good pizzerias open up outside of NYC and Chicago metro areas?

It seems so simple but it never happens...

Conley
08-06-2011, 12:06 PM
I think they exist, you just have to look harder.

Here in California everyone is from somewhere else, so I think we get some good food as a result. We've got Jersey Italian, Chicago style Pizza, Southern BBQ, etc. Of course there are some bad ones too, just have to know where to go.

MMC
08-06-2011, 12:09 PM
I think they exist, you just have to look harder.

Here in California everyone is from somewhere else, so I think we get some good food as a result. We've got Jersey Italian, Chicago style Pizza, Southern BBQ, etc. Of course there are some bad ones too, just have to know where to go.

Yeah yeah yeah.....this coming from a guy who can order Mystic Pizzas that are delivered by women. Regardless if the Sausage Pizza is still frozen. :D ;)

Conley
08-06-2011, 12:13 PM
:D :D :D yeah yeah i know you chicago guys think that is the only city in the world where you can get good pizza :P

http://thedeafsage.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/snl-super-fans.jpg

MMC
08-06-2011, 01:59 PM
http://Alright guys i got to take a break.....its been a long night. Will get on later tonight. :)

Conley
08-06-2011, 02:17 PM
http://Alright guys i got to take a break.....its been a long night. Will get on later tonight. :)

Alright brutha take care of yourself!

MMC
08-07-2011, 02:59 PM
Be back in a few.....got to run for a few.

Conley
08-07-2011, 03:02 PM
All good...hope things have settled down at home.

MMC
08-07-2011, 03:45 PM
Yeah so far.....this was running out to get some cigs and something for my bowl.....of Cereal. ::) honest. >:D hehehe

Conley
08-07-2011, 03:55 PM
Yeah so far.....this was running out to get some cigs and something for my bowl.....of Cereal. ::) honest. >:D hehehe

MMC
08-07-2011, 05:18 PM

"Whats" I got to put up Willie Nelson telling the World what the Best Stress Medicine in the world is?

Conley
08-07-2011, 05:31 PM

"Whats" I got to put up Willie Nelson telling the World what the Best Stress Medicine in the world is?

Was this your cereal MMC?

http://weeddaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/CapnChronicCereal1203.jpg

>:D >:D >:D

Conley
08-07-2011, 05:32 PM
(kids at home, that's a bowl of broccoli) ;D

MMC
08-07-2011, 05:59 PM
(kids at home, that's a bowl of broccoli) ;D

Oh they all know about it so they say. ;)

20,20, and 18, around Chicago..... :-X yeah maybe like under 7 :o

Mister D
08-07-2011, 06:10 PM
I always knew that Captain was no military man. Damn hippie. >:(

Conley
08-07-2011, 06:25 PM

Speaking of Cap'n, that dude has been MIA for a while now...

MMC
08-07-2011, 07:18 PM
Alright guys i got to break and get some sleep. Probably will not make it on until about 5 or 5:30 in the morning. See ya tomorrow then. :)

Conley
08-07-2011, 07:19 PM
Alright guys i got to break and get some sleep. Probably will not make it on until about 5 or 5:30 in the morning. See ya tomorrow then. :)

OK man, get some rest!

Mister D
08-07-2011, 07:32 PM

Cap't never was a big weekend poster. Plus I remember him saying that this was the busy season for him.

Conley
08-07-2011, 07:35 PM

Cap't never was a big weekend poster. Plus I remember him saying that this was the busy season for him.

Excuses are for losers.

;D

Mister D
08-07-2011, 07:39 PM

Excuses are for losers.

;D

He's been a late night guy recently.

MMC
08-08-2011, 08:30 AM

Excuses are for losers.

;D

He's been a late night guy recently.

Yeah plus I thought he said he was going to be working this weekend.....wheres the Grumpmeister been? I don't think we will see Scottie around. Maybe Kingstonsd.

I gave this site out to those that i know.....so I am pretty much done with that unless I come across somebody into such. I left the one site I was at but I rarely posted up there anyways. I did for bit when they tried to get the site going but it never took off.

Conley
08-08-2011, 07:20 PM
Whattup fellas?

I am on vacation but there's wifi here...I haven't been around much today but I'll probably be on tonight and tomorrow as well. I am up in the mountains, in a cabin...it's pretty pimp :) Gonna check out the hottub in a bit O0

Mister D
08-08-2011, 07:34 PM
Whattup fellas?

I am on vacation but there's wifi here...I haven't been around much today but I'll probably be on tonight and tomorrow as well. I am up in the mountains, in a cabin...it's pretty pimp :) Gonna check out the hottub in a bit O0

Cool. Where at? In California?

Conley
08-08-2011, 08:12 PM
Whattup fellas?

Cool. Where at? In California?

Yep, it's called Idyllwild...population is about 3500, elevation is 5000. Only two hours from San Diego.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idyllwild-Pine_Cove,_California

Conley
08-08-2011, 08:16 PM
Idyllwild is also represented by the wife of the late Sonny Bono in the House.

8)

Conley
08-08-2011, 08:19 PM
"The total crime index for Idyllwild is 57% higher than the national average (6.3 Idyllwild, 3.6 national average)."

>:( >:( >:(

Guess I'll be locking up tonight...

Conley
08-08-2011, 10:20 PM
C'mon lets see some posts tonight...

MMC
08-08-2011, 10:35 PM

Heya Guys.....I just got up. So bear with me. Plus I had shit with my kid again. brb I got to hit the shower. So give me like 20 mins.

Conley
08-08-2011, 10:44 PM

Heya Guys.....I just got up. So bear with me. Plus I had shit with my kid again. brb I got to hit the shower. So give me like 20 mins.

Right on brutha...I can always count on you to answer the call of duty ;)

MMC
08-08-2011, 11:05 PM

Right on brutha...I can always count on you to answer the call of duty ;)

Okay my brutha I am back and with the brekfest of Champions.....

Conley
08-08-2011, 11:09 PM
Cap'n Chronic!! ;D

MMC
08-08-2011, 11:17 PM
Cap'n Chronic!! ;D

Nah Cigarette and some coffee.....looks like I am gonna have to go to urgen care about this breaking out shit. Sometimes they look like bites but that could be from my scratching, But then once it got under my arms. Little bumpbs like hives but they are not all over the place either. Just my arms and legs.

So I am having an allergic reaction to something. I just can't figure it out for nothing.

Conley
08-08-2011, 11:24 PM
Cap'n Chronic!! ;D

Nah Cigarette and some coffee.....looks like I am gonna have to go to urgen care about this breaking out shit. Sometimes they look like bites but that could be from my scratching, But then once it got under my arms. Little bumpbs like hives but they are not all over the place either. Just my arms and legs.

So I am having an allergic reaction to something. I just can't figure it out for nothing.

Aw crap...that's back? Yeah you best get it checked out.

Conley
08-08-2011, 11:49 PM
Sheet, gotta crash...be back in the AM!

MMC
08-08-2011, 11:59 PM

Okay bro.....see you then.

Mister D
08-09-2011, 07:45 AM
"The total crime index for Idyllwild is 57% higher than the national average (6.3 Idyllwild, 3.6 national average)."

>:( >:( >:(

Guess I'll be locking up tonight...

:D :D

Mister D
08-09-2011, 07:52 AM
Cap'n Chronic!! ;D

It looks like I got sun poisoning in Gettysburg. It took me a while to figure that out but it all fits even though I'm not 100%vcertain. Fever, chills, bumps on your skin that look like bites, tingling and headaches are apparently normal symptoms. Oh well. Now I know to make sure I use sunscreen.

MMC
08-09-2011, 08:37 AM
Cap'n Chronic!! ;D

It looks like I got sun poisoning in Gettysburg. It took me a while to figure that out but it all fits even though I'm not 100%vcertain. Fever, chills, bumps on your skin that look like bites, tingling and headaches are apparently normal symptoms. Oh well. Now I know to make sure I use sunscreen.

Yeah I got no choice whatever it is it has to be coming from within. Couple bite marks here and there. But that does not make up for like how it affects from within. Some seem to think mine is being caused by stress. Its like it dies down for a couple days.....but then flares back up. Plus I have been into it with my kid 3 days going now. Went to his friends last night so we got a break finally. Still taking a hot bath with epsom salts helped and right away all the redness was gone until this morning. I just got done letting my hands soak in the hotest of water I could withstand. Again it helped. So i think it definately coming from within.

Mister D
08-09-2011, 08:53 AM
Cap'n Chronic!! ;D

Yeah I got no choice whatever it is it has to be coming from within. Couple bite marks here and there. But that does not make up for like how it affects from within. Some seem to think mine is being caused by stress. Its like it dies down for a couple days.....but then flares back up. Plus I have been into it with my kid 3 days going now. Went to his friends last night so we got a break finally. Still taking a hot bath with epsom salts helped and right away all the redness was gone until this morning. I just got done letting my hands soak in the hotest of water I could withstand. Again it helped. So i think it definately coming from within.

The way you push yourself plus the domestic issues I would not be surprised at all if it is stress related.

MMC
08-09-2011, 09:54 AM
Cap'n Chronic!! ;D

The way you push yourself plus the domestic issues I would not be surprised at all if it is stress related.

Yeah the Nature of the buisness to and with work.....weird schedules, and the World of Print waits for nobody.

Mister D
08-09-2011, 09:58 AM
Cap'n Chronic!! ;D

Yeah the Nature of the buisness to and with work.....weird schedules, and the World of Print waits for nobody.

Methinks my brutha need a vaca...

MMC
08-09-2011, 10:08 AM
Cap'n Chronic!! ;D

True Dat.....does this include getting away from the ole lady too. ;D >:D

Mister D
08-09-2011, 10:12 AM
Cap'n Chronic!! ;D

True Dat.....does this include getting away from the ole lady too. ;D >:D

You might have to fly solo on this one. 8)

MMC
08-09-2011, 10:20 AM
Yeah rights.....as she points out. This is a We thing not an I-ching chang and you off wing and wang thing. :-\ :'( :'( :'(

Grrrrrrrr.....women! >:(

Conley
08-09-2011, 10:31 AM

Back! >:D

MMC
08-09-2011, 10:37 AM

Back! >:D

Back eh..... u backs from running around and trying to get some birdseye on Cher? Cmon now you know she is in her Sixties. >:D ;D

Conley
08-09-2011, 10:41 AM

Not Cher, this woman -- Mary

http://www.sectalk.com/boards/images/imported/2008/10/32133_hottest_politicians_MaryBono_l1-1.jpg

She was Sonny's wife after Cher. Aren't you supposed to be all about the 70s? :P

I agree with D, I bet the stress is making your skin thing worse. :-\

MMC
08-09-2011, 10:48 AM

Not Cher, this woman -- Mary

http://www.sectalk.com/boards/images/imported/2008/10/32133_hottest_politicians_MaryBono_l1-1.jpg

She was Sonny's wife after Cher. Aren't you supposed to be all about the 70s? :P

I agree with D, I bet the stress is making your skin thing worse. :-\

http://ts2.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1131317769249&id=76f4813eadbaf25c7a092026a567763c&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.indiatalkies.com%2fimages%2fi mage-of-virgin-mary413421.jpg

Well I didn'ts think ya was talking bouts this Mary.....especially out in Californiafication. Althought I would have to see more than just that. (smack) What ya trying to tease a brutha? :D >:D

Conley
08-09-2011, 10:52 AM

She's a 50(?) year old congresswoman, not sure what kind of photos I'm going to be able to find. And if I look in her window these guys will show up :o

:glasses7: :glasses6:

MMC
08-09-2011, 11:03 AM

She's a 50(?) year old congresswoman, not sure what kind of photos I'm going to be able to find. And if I look in her window these guys will show up :o

:glasses7: :glasses6:

Men in Black (MIB) Soundtrack Video - Will Smith (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sixlHzuwAIE#)

http://ts3.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1004915727762&id=1118eb4d06e190ba007e46802829940f&url=http%3a%2f%2fallbestbinoculars.com%2fwp-content%2fgallery%2fimages%2ftasco-10x50-binoculars.jpg

Aaaaah tell em you out watching birds..... :D >:D

MMC
08-09-2011, 11:29 AM
My turn....got to break gentlemn. Be back later! ;)

Conley
08-09-2011, 11:33 AM
My turn....got to break gentlemn. Be back later! ;)

Aye, aye!

MMC
08-10-2011, 01:17 PM
Well got to break D.....will try to get back on later.

Mister D
08-10-2011, 01:19 PM
Well got to break D.....will try to get back on later.

OK. Cya tonight hopefully.

Conley
08-10-2011, 04:17 PM
I'm back.

;D

MMC
08-11-2011, 12:42 AM
I'm back.

;D

Wtf who is giving out this negative karma.....thats it i am going to be an asshole. Fuck Whoever. What a jag-off. Got to make sure they hide. So Fuck it I want nothing but negative karma.

nothing but ....and that asswipe that keeps giving it.....I Will find out you lame fuck. No More Karma for me.....

MMC
08-11-2011, 12:47 AM
Here I am trying to help get this site up and going and some dumbfuck with only a few members here is going to play some stupid headgame with some karma bullshit. What the fuck is wrong with the dipshit that cant admit to standing up like a righteous person and face their foe. Instead play like some sniveling fucking worm that would rather screw with someone then take them on. I know one thing tho.....proves how weak they truly are. Perhaps when they run off a few others over such stupid shit. Then they will get the message.

Guess if i dont post anything else.....THEN THE DUMBFUCK CANT CRY AND HIDE about what I got to say. DIDNT KNOW SAYING SOMETHING WAS SUCH A FUCKING PROBLEM FOR WHOEEVERS PANSY ASS LIKE TO PLAY GAMES. NOT SURPRISING COMING FROM SOME PANSY-ASS WUSS.

You know what I aint even going to go thru this shit.....I GOT YOUR MESSAGE DUMBFUCK. I WILL PULL-UP so you can have YOUR COWARDLY BITCHASS all to yourself.

SORRY CAP.....CL......D.....LoVE.....I aint Sticking round to go thru this bullshit why some Cowardfuck who wants to play a head game with me hides behind a computer. FUCK-EM!

Conley
08-11-2011, 12:50 AM
I'm back.

;D

Wtf who is giving out this negative karma.....thats it i am going to be an asshole. Fuck Whoever. What a jag-off. Got to make sure they hide. So Fuck it I want nothing but negative karma.

nothing but ....and that asswipe that keeps giving it.....I Will find out you lame fuck. No More Karma for me.....

??? It wasn't me bro...but don't sweat it. Happens to all of us, aint no thang.

Conley
08-11-2011, 01:20 AM
Respect DA GODFATHER

http://www.ottobruno.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/godfather2.jpg

Mister D
08-11-2011, 07:47 AM
Lets justr get rid of the stupid karma.

Conley
08-11-2011, 09:05 AM
Yo MMC if you see this, hit me up on PM/IM.

Captain Obvious
08-11-2011, 06:38 PM
Nice avatar, conley.

"Rent is too damn high".

O0

Conley
08-11-2011, 06:47 PM
Nice avatar, conley.

"Rent is too damn high".

O0

;D