PDA

View Full Version : Vlade vs. Obama

texan
04-09-2014, 09:31 AM
Obama is the budding lifelong academia student up front with a bowtie on and just all tuned into the teacher.

Meanwhile, Vlade is the bored kid in the back of the classroom with his hands folded not paying much attention to the actual school work. He is thinking about how he is gonna take bowties lunch money between classes, all the while knowing bowtie can't do anything about it because he is weak.

Just sayin............................................

Captain Obvious
04-09-2014, 09:34 AM
Funny how all of the sudden RWNJ's turn into communists when a black, liberal POTUS is in office.

What a bunch of frauds, this is exactly why there will be any significant political reform. We, collectively will always be harvested, used by the upper social/political class because we, collectively are idiots and that's what we, collectively deserve.

zelmo1234
04-09-2014, 09:47 AM
Well I certainly do not support Putin!

However; there is no way to deny that he is getting the better of Obama and that Obama is not even in the same class as a world leader?

What I think that the right wants is a leader that will stand up to Putin.

The left on the other hand is very conflicted, as Putin is usually one of their hero's. His practice of tyranny over his people is highly coveted by the left, however he has committed blasphemy against the chosen one so they must now oppose him!

texan
04-09-2014, 09:49 AM
Please elaborate further. I find your comments interesting.

texan
04-09-2014, 09:52 AM
The well intended LWNJ's think that if they explain themselves well that everyone will agree with them. If they do not agree then they just assume they are stupid because the LWNJ's think they are the super smart academics.

Captain Obvious
04-09-2014, 09:54 AM
Well I certainly do not support Putin!

However; there is no way to deny that he is getting the better of Obama and that Obama is not even in the same class as a world leader?

What I think that the right wants is a leader that will stand up to Putin.

The left on the other hand is very conflicted, as Putin is usually one of their hero's. His practice of tyranny over his people is highly coveted by the left, however he has committed blasphemy against the chosen one so they must now oppose him!

Agreed - Obama is outclassed, but I never understood the sudden Russian support.

The same frauds applauded the Olympics not being awarded to Chicago a few years ago and I'm sure it's this same crew who would applaud a terrorist attack the same or similar to 9/11 if it happened on Obama's watch.

These are the idiots that give conservatism a bad name, that's all I'm pointing out. They dumb down the movement.

Captain Obvious
04-09-2014, 09:56 AM
The right, the honest right wants leadership that stands up not only to Russia, but China and other nations. DickBush wasn't that leader, he took the (what he thought was) easy route, Iraq when Iran (Russia) and North Korea (China) were and still remain the real threat.

zelmo1234
04-09-2014, 09:56 AM
I think that you were talking to me.

What I am talking about is Obama gave his position of the upper hand away to Russia shortly after he took office, by ending the missile defense shield without any conditions. They in his joint press conference with the old Russian President told them to wait until after the election and he would be in a better position to give them what they wanted.

This in the eyes of the Russian leaders let them know that they have nothing to fear from the USA. and thus the plan for expansion of the Russian territory began!

Now that they have actually taken territory and I believe are getting ready for further expansion? They have witnessed the weakness of our President, and have little to fear.

There a so many thing that could be don well short of military conflict that would turn this tide, but Obama is totally week as he does not have what it takes to lead

Mainecoons
04-09-2014, 09:57 AM
That's the point. On the international stage, Putin clearly has balls and Obama clearly has none.

Interestingly though, domestically, Obama has the balls to ignore the Constitution and legislate from the White House. So he seems to be in Putin's position domestically against a bunch of ball less wonders who won't call him to account and force him to follow the law.

Captain Obvious
04-09-2014, 10:07 AM
I think that you were talking to me.

What I am talking about is Obama gave his position of the upper hand away to Russia shortly after he took office, by ending the missile defense shield without any conditions. They in his joint press conference with the old Russian President told them to wait until after the election and he would be in a better position to give them what they wanted.

This in the eyes of the Russian leaders let them know that they have nothing to fear from the USA. and thus the plan for expansion of the Russian territory began!

Now that they have actually taken territory and I believe are getting ready for further expansion? They have witnessed the weakness of our President, and have little to fear.

There a so many thing that could be don well short of military conflict that would turn this tide, but Obama is totally week as he does not have what it takes to lead

Russia had little to fear with both Obama and DickBush.

Having said that we're not nor should we be any longer the world cop.

We need to be part of an organized response, not the leader of the pack if it ever happens.

Cigar
04-09-2014, 10:25 AM
Got a problem with Russia, how about you go Fix it youself or send someone from your family, and take Crash McCain with you.

The rest of us are still cleaning up Wars from Republican Administrations

You can save your Thank You's for December

:grin:

Cigar
04-09-2014, 10:29 AM
Russia had little to fear with both Obama and DickBush.

Having said that we're not nor should we be any longer the world cop.

We need to be part of an organized response, not the leader of the pack if it ever happens.

I don't think Russia would fear The US or Obama if we invaded Quebec :laugh:

Green Arrow
04-09-2014, 10:42 AM
I'm guessing from the commentary that "Vlade" is somehow supposed to reference Putin.

Green Arrow
04-09-2014, 10:43 AM
Got a problem with Russia, how about you go Fix it youself or send someone from your family, and take Crash McCain with you.

Oh, please, Cigar, everyone knows that if Obama declared war on Russia tomorrow you'd suddenly be all for it.

Captain Obvious
04-09-2014, 10:47 AM
I'm guessing from the commentary that "Vlade" is somehow supposed to reference Putin.

That's his crip name

texan
04-09-2014, 02:07 PM

Cleaning up wars the left supported and voted for of course.

Your revision of history is always fun to watch.

texan
04-09-2014, 02:09 PM
I am also gonna disagree with your analysis of "Dickbush." In fact it is wrong in many ways. Yes he could have done some thinigs differently and yes maybe he could have done more. But most of the world feared him amd Chaney. They proved they would pull a gun and shoot it directly at ones ass if they caused trouble. From drones right down to invading. That always gave them a strong hand. Obama isn't known dor anything but un-inforced redlines and speeches.

Captain Obvious
04-09-2014, 02:35 PM
I am also gonna disagree with your analysis of "Dickbush." In fact it is wrong in many ways. Yes he could have done some thinigs differently and yes maybe he could have done more. But most of the world feared him amd Chaney. They proved they would pull a gun and shoot it directly at ones ass if they caused trouble. From drones right down to invading. That always gave them a strong hand. Obama isn't known dor anything but un-inforced redlines and speeches.

Yeah, sure.

We get attacked by terrorists, worst terrorist attack in history so what happens next? Two unrelated resource rich countries are "given" democracy.

10 years or so later Obama gets bin Laden.

Tell me again how much better DickBush was than the O'bama?

The Sage of Main Street
04-09-2014, 02:51 PM
I don't think Russia would fear The US or Obama if we invaded Quebec :laugh:

Has anybody here,
Seen my old friend Vladimir?
Can you tell me where he's gone?

I thought I saw Stalin,
Coming over the hill,
But I just looked around,
And he was gone.

Mainecoons
04-09-2014, 02:54 PM
Yeah, sure.

We get attacked by terrorists, worst terrorist attack in history so what happens next? Two unrelated resource rich countries are "given" democracy.

Worse, the Department of Homeland Security, the new Gestapo, was established. Talk about the cure being worse than the disease!

The Xl
04-09-2014, 02:56 PM
Funny how all of the sudden RWNJ's turn into communists when a black, liberal POTUS is in office.

What a bunch of frauds, this is exactly why there will be any significant political reform. We, collectively will always be harvested, used by the upper social/political class because we, collectively are idiots and that's what we, collectively deserve.

Ding ding ding.

texan
04-09-2014, 02:59 PM
Yeah, sure.

Well just take a post and take the liberty of making it what you want so you can comment out of context, I assume because my comments are correct. I thought you were Captain Obvious, but you appear to be Captain Cigar.

sachem
04-09-2014, 03:12 PM
Obama is the budding lifelong academia student up front with a bowtie on and just all tuned into the teacher.

Meanwhile, Vlade is the bored kid in the back of the classroom with his hands folded not paying much attention to the actual school work. He is thinking about how he is gonna take bowties lunch money between classes, all the while knowing bowtie can't do anything about it because he is weak.

Just sayin............................................V lade?

1751_Texan
04-09-2014, 03:15 PM

Just sayin............................................

I bet I know who the geek in the middle of the classroom was. Just sayin...

texan
04-10-2014, 09:26 AM
Most likely you?

texan
04-10-2014, 09:28 AM
Vlade?

Yeah, you don't like the nickname? I stole it from Vlade Divac.

I used to call Iran's president Almond Joy...............It's a mock.

Captain Obvious
04-10-2014, 09:44 AM
Well just take a post and take the liberty of making it what you want so you can comment out of context, I assume because my comments are correct. I thought you were Captain Obvious, but you appear to be Captain Cigar.

Can't argue a point? Then just...

http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/002/542/491/hi-res-182943594-dave-zastudil-of-the-arizona-cardinals-punts-the-ball_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75

texan
04-10-2014, 10:32 AM

My point was that Bush showed he would use force and President Obama has shown he will mostly avoid it............I say this agreeing that the Iraq war was definately a major mistake. But he let the bad guys in the world know there isn't much he won't do, and if he said there is a line drawn not to cross then he meant it. I wasn't lobbying for Bush as much as making that point. I don't see how it could be factually incorrect based on the historical facts.

The Sage of Main Street
04-10-2014, 10:35 AM

With this GOPer wad of thread glue here, all you can expect for a Reply is a picture of Two Bears Fucking: a Ukie bear and a Putie bear.

By the way, TBF was one of the Sioux chiefs at Little Big Horn (which is an oxymoron).