PDA

View Full Version : What’s gone wrong with the west?

Refugee
04-09-2014, 09:55 AM
I’m pretty convinced that we’ve gone forward too quickly. In one generation we’ve moved into a rat race, that’s the only way to describe it. Massive population increases, longevity, tens of millions squeezed into small city environments . . . like the famous 1960’s experiment with too many rats in a confined space, we’ve now taken to attacking ourselves.

We sexualize the youth and wonder why there are so many unwanted pregnancies. We remove the religious ten commandments from schools and expect people to make their own version of morality – “hey, whatever man, it’s all good”?! The economy is raped and bled dry, millions unemployed, cities collapsing . . . . .

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-07-21/25-facts-about-fall-detroit-will-leave-you-shaking-your-head (http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-07-21/25-facts-about-fall-detroit-will-leave-you-shaking-your-head)

Children are routinely shot, stabbed and politically indoctrinated to accept all this as first world ‘progress’.

From this 6696 to this 6697 in one generation?

Is the west really puzzled that the world recoils in horror at being offered this ‘culture’ in the name of freedom and is it surprised that the rest of the world recoils in horror? This isn’t freedom, it’s a sickness.

Captain Obvious
04-09-2014, 10:17 AM
Meh... over-dramatization.

Every culture, society has it's black stains. Some people just pay attention more to some than others.

Cigar
04-09-2014, 10:36 AM
For the last time ... NOTHING is as it Was ... it's called Evolution ... it's not Good it's not Bad ... it simply is Reality.

Look at your Watch one hour from now ... see if it's changed.

GTFOI

Green Arrow
04-09-2014, 10:46 AM
I counter your modern Amy Winehouse with a modern ScarJo:

http://www.scarlettjohansson.org/hairstyles/scarlett-johansson-hairstyle-3.jpg

Modern day Marilyn Monroe, just more monogamous :tongue:

Kabuki Joe
04-09-2014, 11:13 AM
I’m pretty convinced that we’ve gone forward too quickly. In one generation we’ve moved into a rat race, that’s the only way to describe it. Massive population increases, longevity, tens of millions squeezed into small city environments . . . like the famous 1960’s experiment with too many rats in a confined space, we’ve now taken to attacking ourselves.

We sexualize the youth and wonder why there are so many unwanted pregnancies. We remove the religious ten commandments from schools and expect people to make their own version of morality – “hey, whatever man, it’s all good”?! The economy is raped and bled dry, millions unemployed, cities collapsing . . . . .

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-07-21/25-facts-about-fall-detroit-will-leave-you-shaking-your-head (http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-07-21/25-facts-about-fall-detroit-will-leave-you-shaking-your-head)

Children are routinely shot, stabbed and politically indoctrinated to accept all this as first world ‘progress’.

Is the west really puzzled that the world recoils in horror at being offered this ‘culture’ in the name of freedom and is it surprised that the rest of the world recoils in horror? This isn’t freedom, it’s a sickness.

...normal is bad, abnormal is good...look at the leaders of elite leaders of rome, they made the rules...pedophiles, homosexuals and bestiality...when you have no more struggle, you become civilized to the point that your only concern is personal gratification...you don't need to worry about surviving, just getting off...and the west is about getting off and as much as possible...everything is about getting off...males in particular but every perverted sicko freak male has a bunch of female friends that love him and just want him to be happy...if we aren't at the levels of rome and Greece, we are very close......

Green Arrow
04-09-2014, 11:21 AM
...normal is bad, abnormal is good...look at the leaders of elite leaders of rome, they made the rules...pedophiles, homosexuals and bestiality...when you have no more struggle, you become civilized to the point that your only concern is personal gratification...you don't need to worry about surviving, just getting off...and the west is about getting off and as much as possible...everything is about getting off...males in particular but every perverted sicko freak male has a bunch of female friends that love him and just want him to be happy...if we aren't at the levels of rome and Greece, we are very close......

In other words, groupthink, herd mentality, are key to a healthy and stable society.

The Xl
04-09-2014, 11:24 AM
Selective pictures are selective.

Women overall are hotter than they've ever been, imo, and that goes for middle age-ish women, about 45-55, too.

Captain Obvious
04-09-2014, 11:31 AM

Women overall are hotter than they've ever been, imo, and that goes for middle age-ish women, about 45-55, too.

My wife just turned 48 and I find her incredibly hot, she kept her cute baby face also.

So far. Getting a little pudgy though, I might have to start walking her more often.

The Xl
04-09-2014, 11:38 AM
My wife just turned 48 and I find her incredibly hot, she kept her cute baby face also.

So far. Getting a little pudgy though, I might have to start walking her more often.

Pics or GTFO.

I do find myself, ermm, admiring 40+ year olds more often recently, and not because my taste has changed,(18-45ish, Latina/Asian/White, been that way since I was like 12) but because they've gotten hotter.

Captain Obvious
04-09-2014, 11:40 AM
Pics or GTFO.

I do find myself, ermm, admiring 40+ year olds more often recently, and not because my taste has changed,(18-45ish, Latina/Asian/White, been that way since I was like 12) but because they've gotten hotter.

Instinct. Older women are seen as easier to score.

Like chubby gals, same concept.

The Xl
04-09-2014, 11:42 AM
Instinct. Older women are seen as easier to score.

Like chubby gals, same concept.

Maybe. I noticed girls in their late 20s to early 40s stare and hit on me at a higher rate than 16-26 year olds do. At least, they're more obvious about it.

Fucking MILFs, trying to take advantage of an innocent young kid like me. For shame.

Kabuki Joe
04-09-2014, 12:15 PM
In other words, groupthink, herd mentality, are key to a healthy and stable society.

...did you learn that in school?...

Green Arrow
04-09-2014, 12:16 PM
...did you learn that in school?...

No, I'm explaining the logic behind your post.

Kabuki Joe
04-09-2014, 12:18 PM
No, I'm explaining the logic behind your post.

...that's what I said, you learned that in school...your ways have been taught in school for the last 30 years and look where we are for it...

Ravi
04-09-2014, 12:26 PM

Unwanted pregnancies are down.

Green Arrow
04-09-2014, 12:31 PM
...that's what I said, you learned that in school...your ways have been taught in school for the last 30 years and look where we are for it...

I can assure you that "my ways" are nowhere near taught in school in the last year, let alone the last 30.

Captain Obvious
04-09-2014, 12:32 PM

If you're blaming Refugee then you're probably on to something.

Ransom
04-09-2014, 12:43 PM

Don't tell her that last part....or put cable and carpet in your doghouse.

Ransom
04-09-2014, 12:46 PM

Freedom often is the right to do something you ought not be doing. It is why morality and values must become a close associate with democracy.

Archer0915
04-09-2014, 12:47 PM

I have to disagree. I am still hung up on the big hair and fat asses of the 80s!

The Xl
04-09-2014, 01:12 PM
I have to disagree. I am still hung up on the big hair and fat asses of the 80s!

Most girls have fat, or at least shapely asses now, and since the 2000s, that's included white and even asian girls in some cases.

I can't stand that crazy 80s hair though, lol.

Archer0915
04-09-2014, 01:36 PM
Most girls have fat, or at least shapely asses now, and since the 2000s, that's included white and even asian girls in some cases.

I can't stand that crazy 80s hair though, lol.

There was mo ass back then. Too many scoopers these days! A scooper is a tiny little skinny thing. I needs me a real woman!

The Xl
04-09-2014, 01:37 PM
There was mo ass back then. Too many scoopers these days! A scooper is a tiny little skinny thing. I needs me a real woman!
I was born in 88, so I'd be lying if I said I knew for sure.

The 80s movies and shows don't do your assertion justice, tho

Captain Obvious
04-09-2014, 01:40 PM
I was born in 88, so I'd be lying if I said I knew for sure.

The 80s movies and shows don't do your assertion justice, tho

It wasn't really like that - the movies.

Hollywood over-glammed everything then too, just the special effects were not as good.

Ransom
04-09-2014, 01:53 PM
Maybe. I noticed girls in their late 20s to early 40s stare and hit on me at a higher rate than 16-26 year olds do. At least, they're more obvious about it.

Fucking MILFs, trying to take advantage of an innocent young kid like me. For shame.

I take advantage of you all the time so you might have a point there.

The Xl
04-09-2014, 01:55 PM
I take advantage of you all the time so you might have a point there.

Nah, I don't think so.

Take your homoerotic dominance urges elsewhere, champ. I'm just not in to you.

Ransom
04-09-2014, 02:02 PM
Nah, I don't think so

Don't think, you'll hurt the team. Just do what you're told.

The Xl
04-09-2014, 02:05 PM
Don't think, you'll hurt the team. Just do what you're told.

Clever. Witty.

Not.

Refugee
04-09-2014, 05:22 PM

Down from what, a record high, or compared to 50 years ago?

Kabuki Joe
04-09-2014, 05:26 PM
I can assure you that "my ways" are nowhere near taught in school in the last year, let alone the last 30.

...you said you are a leftist, all people on the left are the same...

Kabuki Joe
04-09-2014, 05:28 PM
Freedom often is the right to do something you ought not be doing. It is why morality and values must become a close associate with democracy.

...100% truth...I just wonder who's going to be the first to say this is crazy?...

Peter1469
04-09-2014, 05:34 PM

Unless you are ignoring the Political Compass thread.

If so, then nobody is on the same page.

Green Arrow
04-09-2014, 05:47 PM

Like I said, groupthink/herd mentality. Just because you want everything to be black and white and have everybody march in lock step, does not mean that is how it works.

Refugee
04-09-2014, 06:07 PM
Meh... over-dramatization.

Every culture, society has it's black stains. Some people just pay attention more to some than others.

I'll remember that if an economic collapse comes.

Kabuki Joe
04-09-2014, 06:11 PM
Like I said, groupthink/herd mentality. Just because you want everything to be black and white and have everybody march in lock step, does not mean that is how it works.

...so you choose the individual over the group...some things I can accept but if your freedom affects me, there's a problem...

Green Arrow
04-09-2014, 06:20 PM
...so you choose the individual over the group...some things I can accept but if your freedom affects me, there's a problem...

Not really, no. I'm a strong proponent of what I call collective individualism. It's possible to be an individual within a group. Forcing people to choose between individualism or collectivism is just forcing a black and white worldview when it exists in shades of grey.

Chris
04-09-2014, 06:21 PM
"What’s gone wrong with the west?"

Democracy.

"The American model – democracy – must be regarded as a historical error, economically as well as morally. Democracy promotes shortsightedness, capital waste, irresponsibility, and moral relativism. It leads to permanent compulsory income and wealth redistribution and legal uncertainty. It is counterproductive. It promotes demagoguery and egalitarianism. It is aggressive and potentially totalitarian internally, vis-à-vis its own population, as well as externally. In sum, it leads to a dramatic growth of state power, as manifested by the amount of parasitically – by means of taxation and expropriation – appropriated government income and wealth in relation to the amount of productively – through market exchange – acquired private income and wealth, and by the range and invasiveness of state legislation. Democracy is doomed to collapse, just as Soviet communism was doomed to collapse."

~Hans-Hermann Hoppe, Demokratie. Der Gott, Der Keiner Ist' (http://archive.lewrockwell.com/hoppe/hoppe9.html)

Refugee
04-09-2014, 06:23 PM
Well, you know, we can ignore it all, pretend it’s inevitable, or just progress or simply reality. The drug culture epidemic, the serial killings, the recession, the mass unemployment, political corruption . . . . . we’ve got so used to it, so desenticized, that’s it’s now become the norm. We can point to instances where ‘normality’ is still obvious, where morals and standards still apply, but only because the rot of society hasn’t yet reached that particular aspect. The sooner it all falls apart the sooner we can start again? That’s cultural Marxist progressivism and all this isn’t an accident.

Refugee
04-09-2014, 06:28 PM
For the last time ... NOTHING is as it Was ... it's called Evolution ... it's not Good it's not Bad ... it simply is Reality.

GTFOI

No, it's not changed. Should I wait another hour and check again? :smiley:

Chris
04-09-2014, 06:34 PM

GTFOI

This is not evolution. This is designed, by man. Evolution is not designed.

Mister D
04-09-2014, 06:38 PM
This is not evolution. This is designed, by man. Evolution is not designed.

Why respond to such an inane comment? Change happens. Things change. Wow that was deep, Cigar. Dumb ass. :laugh:

Kabuki Joe
04-09-2014, 06:58 PM
Not really, no. I'm a strong proponent of what I call collective individualism. It's possible to be an individual within a group. Forcing people to choose between individualism or collectivism is just forcing a black and white worldview when it exists in shades of grey.

...laws for us all into a "collective"...no group and no individual goes outside of the boundaries, ie laws...limits and boundaries make us all act like sheep, but some of us don't think like sheep...

Refugee
04-09-2014, 07:35 PM
what I call collective individualism.

Collective individualism? Is that like a Republican Democrat? :smiley:

Green Arrow
04-09-2014, 07:35 PM

I'll put up a thread explaining the term sometime.

Ravi
04-09-2014, 08:04 PM
Down from what, a record high, or compared to 50 years ago?both which you would have known if you looked.

Refugee
04-09-2014, 08:47 PM
I'll put up a thread explaining the term sometime.

I knew what you meant, the phrasing of it sounded Reid and Pelosi like. :smiley:

Refugee
04-09-2014, 10:32 PM
both which you would have known if you looked.

We need not look, we are the sages of the new age and bring you our combined knowledge and hidden truths. BEHOLD THIS, ye seeker of the truth :smiley: Twas always thus.

Archer0915
04-10-2014, 06:58 AM

In the US there are millions of individuals, when the gay or fundamentalists get together they are a collective. A collective of individuals that do not really fit the mainstream.

Like minded individuals that form a collective.

1751_Texan
04-10-2014, 07:13 AM

collective individualism is not like D&R, it more like the fans at a sporting event. each is an individual with all having different religions, politics, and life styles...collected, in this case, to enjoy a ball game.

City living is another example of collective indivualism. Each resident is an individual to live in the manor in which he wishes...yet acting in collection with other city dwellers to make collective living [city living] possible.

Refugee
04-10-2014, 07:17 AM
In the US there are millions of individuals, when the gay or fundamentalists get together they are a collective. A collective of individuals that do not really fit the mainstream.

Like minded individuals that form a collective.

Yes, each with their own lobbyists and government supporters. Likewise in Europe under progressivism. Previously known as sub-cultures.