PDA

View Full Version : Bristol Palin Ask Obama: When Should I expect Your Call.....

MMC
03-20-2012, 08:55 PM
Less than a month after the president called a law student insulted by Rush Limbaugh (http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/03/obama-calls-law-student-assailed-by-rush-limbaugh/) to offer his personal support, Bristol Palin says she is still waiting for Obama to call her about derogatory remarks liberal comedian Bill Maher (http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/03/axelrod-cancels-on-bill-maher-for-now/)has made about her and her family.

"Dear President Obama, You don't know my telephone number, but I hope your staff is busy trying to find it. Ever since you called Sandra Fluke after Rush Limbaugh called her a slut, I figured I might be next," Bristol Palin wrote in a blog post (http://www.patheos.com/blogs/bristolpalin/2012/03/mr-president-when-should-i-expect-your-call/) Sunday.

After the fallout from Rush Limbaugh's rants against Fluke, conservatives have argued Democrats have a double standard because, while they condemned Limbaugh's comments, crass statements about GOP women made by Maher, who donated $1 million to Obama's SuperPAC, have not been similarly denounced.

Maher has hurled insults at Bristol and the Palin family in the past, once using a "c" word to refer to the former vice presidential nominee in his stand-up routine.
"If Maher talked about Malia and Sasha that way, you'd return his dirty money and the Secret Service would probably have to restrain you," Palin wrote.

Obama said he felt compelled to call Fluke because of his own two daughters. "One of the things I want them to do as they get older is to engage in issues they care about, even ones I may not agree with them on. I want them to be able to speak their mind in civil and thoughtful way, and I don't want them attacked or called horrible names because they're being good citizens," the president told reporters earlier this month.

Palin wonders if the Presidency has "changed" Obama. "Now that you're in office, it seems you're only willing to defend certain women. You're only willing to take a moral stand when you know your liberal supporters will stand behind you," she wrote.
"I'm not expecting your SuperPAC to return the money. You're going to need every dime to hang on to your presidency. I'm not even really expecting a call. But would it be too much to expect a little consistency? After all, you're President of all Americans, not just the liberals," Palin concluded.....snip~

http://news.yahoo.com/bristol-palin-asks-obama-expect-call-231248081--abc-news.html

Conley
03-20-2012, 09:00 PM
:laugh: Normally I'm no fan of any Palin but the woman does make a good point.

Mister D
03-20-2012, 09:01 PM
"One of the things I want them to do as they get older is to engage in issues they care about, even ones I may not agree with them on. I want them to be able to speak their mind in civil and thoughtful way, and I don't want them attacked or called horrible names because they're being good citizens," the president told reporters earlier this month.

Yeah, unless they are criticizing you. Then they are racists of course. Or perhaps they cling to their religion and their guns. The members of our political class are shameless.

MMC
03-20-2012, 09:09 PM
Palin has blogged about how the cases are similar, but the president is not calling her since she is a Republican and Maher made a $1 million contribution to the Democrat-run super PAC. As a political scientist, I have to applaud Palin for setting up a perfect catch-22 for the president.

Due to Palin's blog, the ball is in President Obama's court. If he calls her, it will appear to be due to the pressure by the right to treat her the same way he treated Fluke. The former vice-presidential candidate's daughter made a statement in her blog about the president being the president of all Americans and not just Democrats (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/03/20/bristol-awaits-obamas-call-shoulder/#ixzz1pg8koPKN).

If the president does not call her, it will solidify the thought he let Maher get away with the comments made due to the donation and the comedian's political leanings. It will show a double standard of how it is OK for a public figure to say anything he or she wants as long as he or she is a liberal and makes contributions toward the Democrat reelection funds.

http://news.yahoo.com/bristol-palin-sets-perfect-catch-22-president-obama-203800257.html

Peter1469
03-20-2012, 09:51 PM
I hope that she is not holding her breath. There is no chance whatsoever that Obama would even consider calling her.

roadmaster
03-20-2012, 10:04 PM
My thinking is Palin is a good person at heart. Not going to ditch her even though she made more than her share of mistakes. One big one was to run with McCain. At first I thought It was a good move until I started looking at what he voted for and not. I know many con independents like myself that could not bring themselves to vote for him and most certainly would not vote for Obama. Too far on the left on many issues and just like McCain on the other ones I was against. To me it was a set up.

Ron Paul should be leading but whoever wrote some of his speeches dropped the ball. I heard him talk to one reporter and knew then his ratings were going to drop. I don't want 4 more years of Obama.

MMC
03-20-2012, 10:05 PM
Either way.....pointing out Obama's hypocrisys is a must, and constantly harped upon. I give her credit. As the MS media will play damage control for Obama.

spunkloaf
03-21-2012, 12:20 AM
Sheesh. What a little bratty snot-faced ****. :grin:

Peter1469
03-21-2012, 12:30 AM
Sheesh. What a little bratty snot-faced ****. :grin:

Who Obama's kid?

Conley
03-21-2012, 12:33 AM
With comments like that Spunk you know you have it coming.

spunkloaf
03-21-2012, 12:39 AM
Let's keep in mind that this little ****'s rant is invalid for a multitude of reasons:

A. Maher is not endorsed by Obama, and his comments are not condoned by the President either (DESPITE WHAT IS SUGGESTED BY THE ****'S RANT)
B. The Super Pac is not administered by Obama and he has no control over who contributes to it (ALSO DESPITE WHAT IS SUGGESTED BY THE ****'S RANT)
C. Super Pacs were made legal by a mostly-conservative supreme court, which Obama had originally opposed but is now forced to partake in order to keep up with the political game. (THE **** MENTIONED NOTHING ABOUT THIS, CONVENIENTLY ENOUGH)

Every liberal-hater out there probably believes Obama created Super Pacs. The public is now dumber. Thanks, you Palins, you. Fucking cunts. Morons.

spunkloaf
03-21-2012, 12:40 AM
With comments like that Spunk you know you have it coming.

I know there's such a lovely double-standard around here. I'm used to it.

Conley
03-21-2012, 12:46 AM
I know there's such a lovely double-standard around here. I'm used to it.

Your last couple of posts reflect a lot more about you than whatever this Palin has to say.

There's no double standard, there's just a single standard and one which you are failing to meet.

spunkloaf
03-21-2012, 12:57 AM
"Dear Bristol,

I won. Your mommy lost. Let's not make things more awkward. Typing up silly notes with nonsensical assertions and misleading context can be any idiot's gig. Just go on thepoliticalforums.com and see, there are plenty idiots doing the same thing you are. It's a free country, but you realize that you just set our collective intelligence back by about 20 years don't you? People are now dumber because you want to entertain their mixed emotions with a politically charged and unintelligent point.

Quit being a ****.

-President Obama"

MMC
03-21-2012, 01:00 AM
Hey, I am not a big Palin fan either.....but she is right on the call. Obama didn't have to call this Fluke and throw himself out in front of the public. He is there all week long anyways. He jumped in all due to Limbaugh being connected to the issue. Playing to the base.

No one said anything about Obama creating Super-paks. "What" did you forget Kerry and McCain. Both were swift-voted. Thats BS on the issue of Obama flip-flopping to keep up with the GOP. Super Paks. Quite the other way round really. If one looks at Obama's bundlers and donors. It's Obama who is having 36 grand dinner plates and whatnot. Obamas donors are Soros, Buffet, Gates, (Was Jobs) Goldman Sachs, Lady Rothschild and 85 percent of Hollyweird's Stars. Actors, Entertainers, and Sports Celebrities.

While we don't have to many female members, I am quite sure those that look within can see just how much respect we have for women. Damn Spunk I thought those terms were saved for ex-wives and the Fates. :rollseyes:

spunkloaf
03-21-2012, 01:01 AM
Your last couple of posts reflect a lot more about you than whatever this Palin has to say.

There's no double standard, there's just a single standard and one which you are failing to meet.

There's one standard, and that is liberals should just take the bullshit and not have the balls to respond. Is that it? You've followed that religiously lately, always laughing at people's sick jabs at liberals and brushing off my anger about them. Now the tables are turned, and you want me to take this bullshit seriously and all I wanna do is laugh. Keep your fingers out of my kool-aid.

spunkloaf
03-21-2012, 01:02 AM
Hey, I am not a big Palin fan either.....but she is right on the call. Obama didn't have to call this Fluke and throw himself out in front of the public. He is there all week long anyways. He jumped in all due to Limbaugh being connected to the issue. Playing to the base.

No one said anything about Obama creating Super-paks. "What" did you forget Kerry and McCain. Both were swift-voted. Thats BS on the issue of Obama flip-flopping to keep up with the GOP. Super Paks. Quite the other way round really. If one looks at Obama's bundlers and donors. It's Obama who is having 36 grand dinner plates and whatnot. Obamas donors are Soros, Buffet, Gates, (Was Jobs) Goldman Sachs, Lady Rothschild and 85 percent of Hollyweird's Stars. Actors, Entertainers, and Sports Celebrities.

While we don't have to many female members, I am quite sure those that look within can see just how much respect we have for women. Damn Spunk I thought those terms were saved for ex-wives and the Fates. :rollseyes:

Dude quit being a ****.

MMC
03-21-2012, 01:11 AM
Thats a cop out. It has nothing to do with libeals alway taking the brunt of things. I have been on a site that is completely liberal and talk about bringing affronts and afflictions to others. They take the cake. Always trying to insult, disrespect, and or get out of pocket. Hell they even insult people's taste of music. 9 times out of ten they automatically assume that all on the right come from some rural area or out in the country. So they just wait to anything is posted up and then they pounce on any for whatever thoughts they start thinking for other people with.

So it has nothing to do with either liberals or conservatives making the free choice to be rude or disrespectful to another. Such is just those peoples' choice. Doesn't make it right!

Conley
03-21-2012, 01:12 AM
There's one standard, and that is liberals should just take the bullshit and not have the balls to respond. Is that it? You've followed that religiously lately, always laughing at people's sick jabs at liberals and brushing off my anger about them. Now the tables are turned, and you want me to take this bullshit seriously and all I wanna do is laugh. Keep your fingers out of my kool-aid.

No, the problem is that you are so passionate about the politics that you don't realize when you're guilty of the same actions you accuse the other side of. You apologized to Ramone if I remember correctly...you can't complain about name calling and then go off on a tirade like this. It's an example of the hypocrisy I thought you were against. If you're fine with claiming one set of standards and practicing a different one then just let us know.

MMC
03-21-2012, 01:21 AM
Dude quit being a ****.

Dude.....take a couple hits from a blunt and see if you don't have another perspective on the issue. Did that make you feel better.....now. Did ya get it out of ya system.

Just how do you equate coming at others who who have brought you no slight, no affront, no affliction. As the right thing to do here Spunk? Just because you took shit off someone else. "What" were suppose to sit back and let you blow on us?

spunkloaf
03-21-2012, 01:26 AM
No, the problem is that you are so passionate about the politics that you don't realize when you're guilty of the same actions you accuse the other side of. You apologized to Ramone if I remember correctly...you can't complain about name calling and then go off on a tirade like this. It's an example of the hypocrisy I thought you were against. If you're fine with claiming one set of standards and practicing a different one then just let us know.

I realize I'm being totally vulgar in my judgment of people in this forum right now, that's where you're incorrect. What you fail to realize is the impact my frustration has on my posts at this moment, and you're falling into the same downward judgmental spiral you're accusing me of. This is not hypocrisy, I'm being irrational as a result of being outraged for a short length of time. I'm probably the only person here who WOULD apologize, or at least has the balls to admit his faults. Hypocrisy would poorly define my character, but it would make perfect sense for somebody who is biased and has double-standards to suggest it.

spunkloaf
03-21-2012, 01:28 AM
Dude.....take a couple hits from a blunt and see if you don't have another perspective on the issue. Did that make you feel better.....now. Did ya get it out of ya system.

Just how do you equate coming at others who who have brought you no slight, no affront, no affliction. As the right thing to do here Spunk? Just because you took shit off someone else. "What" were suppose to sit back and let you blow on us?

"While we don't have to many female members, I am quite sure those that look within can see just how much respect we have for women. Damn Spunk I thought those terms were saved for ex-wives and the Fates. :rollseyes:"

Dude. Quit being a ****.

spunkloaf
03-21-2012, 01:31 AM
Thats a cop out. It has nothing to do with libeals alway taking the brunt of things. I have been on a site that is completely liberal and talk about bringing affronts and afflictions to others. They take the cake. Always trying to insult, disrespect, and or get out of pocket. Hell they even insult people's taste of music. 9 times out of ten they automatically assume that all on the right come from some rural area or out in the country. So they just wait to anything is posted up and then they pounce on any for whatever thoughts they start thinking for other people with.

So it has nothing to do with either liberals or conservatives making the free choice to be rude or disrespectful to another. Such is just those peoples' choice. Doesn't make it right!

I think you took the words right out of my mouth.

Here.

As the right thing to do here Spunk? Just because you took shit off someone else.

spunkloaf
03-21-2012, 01:35 AM
Bristol is being a ****.

Let's ask ourselves why spunkloaf says this.

For example, take Peter's comment into account, when I said what a ****. "Who? Obama's kids?"

Obama's kids are not writing bullshit notes. Bristol is. She brings it on herself. If she were more honest and intellectually observant and open than she is portraying herself to be, she wouldn't get such harsh criticism from me.

MMC
03-21-2012, 01:38 AM
"While we don't have to many female members, I am quite sure those that look within can see just how much respect we have for women. Damn Spunk I thought those terms were saved for ex-wives and the Fates. :rollseyes:"

Dude. Quit being a ****.

Here Spunk.....sounds like you need a little detox.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvQJBxl0NT8

Something from the Dr. for ya with that condition you're exzibiting! :wink:

Feel free to use the remedy anytime Spunk! :cool2:

Conley
03-21-2012, 01:39 AM
I realize I'm being totally vulgar in my judgment of people in this forum right now, that's where you're incorrect. What you fail to realize is the impact my frustration has on my posts at this moment, and you're falling into the same downward judgmental spiral you're accusing me of. This is not hypocrisy, I'm being irrational as a result of being outraged for a short length of time. I'm probably the only person here who WOULD apologize, or at least has the balls to admit his faults. Hypocrisy would poorly define my character, but it would make perfect sense for somebody who is biased and has double-standards to suggest it.

No, not sure if you were around long enough to see it when this place started up but I apologized to D and other Politirant Members for the shit I pulled in making things bad enough for that site to get shut down. I freely admit my faults and you're right that I'm judging you.

I got tired of screwing up and apologizing for it so now I try to conduct myself with more class than I did in my younger days.

Frustration is not an excuse for how you're posting.

I can't say I appreciate the repeated attacks from you but I guess on the bright side I know where we stand. Heck, maybe in the morning I will apologize to you...but right now I don't see anything I've done warrants that. I try not to judge but sometimes human nature takes over.

spunkloaf
03-21-2012, 01:41 AM
She attacks liberals publicly. And Obama. Not Maher alone, who is the one who actually made the comment and the only one deserving of any criticism. You're all participating in a trickle-down theory that all liberals are guilty by association, or that Obama is guilty by association. It's exactly what you are expected to believe and how you were programmed to understand it. Somehow I'm the one who is not "seeing" clearly.

Conley
03-21-2012, 01:50 AM
She attacks liberals publicly. And Obama. Not Maher alone, who is the one who actually made the comment and the only one deserving of any criticism. You're all participating in a trickle-down theory that all liberals are guilty by association, or that Obama is guilty by association. It's exactly what you are expected to believe and how you were programmed to understand it. Somehow I'm the one who is not "seeing" clearly.

Do you not attack "conservatives" publicly? Why should she be held to different standards than you, me or anyone else?

We can attack platforms easily enough...we all picture different means through which to better our society. People like you, me, and the people who post on this site are different in terms of how we see ourselves achieving that goal, but similar nonetheless. Some of these politicians are in it for themselves, the money, the power, and so on. Personally, I believe both Obama and Palin fall into that category. Obama will call out Rush, and the Palins will call out Maher.

What I don't understand is how America doesn't realize that people like Maher, Rush, Palin, and Obama are manipulating them.

MMC
03-21-2012, 01:52 AM
Well Spunk in this piece she is attacking Obama for something he came out and spoke out on in his first campaign. Now he calls this Fluke when there has been all this other rhetoric from pols and pundits. He should have left it alone. But all saw a chance to go after Limbaugh.

As the political scientists on both sides see it. For someone who isn't a politician she sure laid a nice trap. All under her name recognition for whatever that is.

Mainecoons
03-21-2012, 07:37 AM
Be nice to Spunk. He is just confirming why liberals are scum to be defeated. He serves a useful purpose here.

Stoney
03-21-2012, 08:14 AM
So much hate and so little reason. Isn't frustration the inability to achieve an end or persuade an issue? So its my fault he can't make his points persuasively?

spunkloaf
03-21-2012, 08:24 AM
Do you not attack "conservatives" publicly?

No. Point to where I have been.

spunkloaf
03-21-2012, 08:26 AM
Be nice to Spunk. He is just confirming why liberals are scum to be defeated. He serves a useful purpose here.

Point proven. Thank you very much. I've said nothing of this malicious nature about conservatives.

spunkloaf
03-21-2012, 08:38 AM
What else do you assholes got for me? Any more bullshit about how much of a hypocrite I am? I still have not dissed conservatives since I've been here. Look all you want. You won't find it.

Apology accepted.

MMC
03-21-2012, 09:01 AM
What else do you assholes got for me? Any more bullshit about how much of a hypocrite I am? I still have not dissed conservatives since I've been here. Look all you want. You won't find it.

Apology accepted.

Personally I can give two shits if you are generalizing and dissing conservatives, the right, religious people, and or other libs. When you can explain how you are in the right by coming off personal to someone. Or on somebody else. Then you might have some righteous ground to stand on.

Mainecoons
03-21-2012, 10:26 AM
That's because we're right, Spunk, and you are wrong. Forty five percent of the U.S. budget being borrowed, the Federal government constructing a police state in the name of "homeland security" and the IRS, Holder, the EPA, the blatant corruption of the press, all of it proves we are right.

It is coming down to your vision of America, which is nothing more than a decayed Euro-socialist mess, versus our vision of Constitution restoration and freedom. Exactly why I think a nice compromise is to give you all your own country to wreck and we all our own country to restore. The only problem I see with it is that your ideas and policies have conclusively demonstrated you'd quickly turn yours into another Cuba and we'd have to live with you on our borders.

Sure beats living with you within our borders, however.

Peter1469
03-21-2012, 11:31 AM

Based on past conversations, you are not liberal in the sense of the modern American political machine. So you don't have to defend those Statists.

spunkloaf
03-21-2012, 12:37 PM
That's because we're right, Spunk, and you are wrong.

That's deep.

Mister D
03-21-2012, 12:38 PM
Can we stop now? Thanks.

spunkloaf
03-21-2012, 12:42 PM
Based on past conversations, you are not liberal in the sense of the modern American political machine. So you don't have to defend those Statists.

Based on the very textbook definition I am a liberal. You're all so influenced with propaganda generated by the very modern American political machine you speak of that you're following a new synthetic definition of "liberal" which is a word that means "to be free" and has nothing to do with Statists. Stop believing up is down and black is white just because it's the consensus.

Mainecoons
03-21-2012, 01:29 PM
The modern liberal is interested in anything but freedom, personal, property or economic. True, you want to be free to smoke dope and abort children and marry your dog, but that's about it.

You are confusing "liberal" with "libertarian" the only political philosophy that espouses freedom. Without economic freedom, there is no freedom. The government that modern liberals/progressives have constructed is attacking freedom on every level and squandering half the GNP in the process.

spunkloaf
03-21-2012, 01:47 PM
She has no real way of implicating Obama in Maher's comments, but she did her best to make people believe she can. She'll capitalize on arrogance just like her mom did, and just like people say Obama did, and get away with it just as they both did. Here we all are, stupider because of it.

spunkloaf
03-21-2012, 01:48 PM
The modern liberal is interested in anything but freedom, personal, property or economic. True, you want to be free to smoke dope and abort children and marry your dog, but that's about it.

You are confusing "liberal" with "libertarian" the only political philosophy that espouses freedom. Without economic freedom, there is no freedom. The government that modern liberals/progressives have constructed is attacking freedom on every level and squandering half the GNP in the process.

Stop watching TV, it rots your brain.

Mainecoons
03-21-2012, 04:05 PM
And the modern liberal has nothing but ad hom and personal nastiness when faced with having to explain why his ideas are such gross failures.
:laugh:

Captain Obvious
03-23-2012, 09:04 PM
I just posted a harsh rebuttal to BO's supporting only minorities in racially motivated crimes, so why stop there.

Totally agree, he's got no issues when conservative women are called "sluts" or "cunts" or "whores" or whatever, but this broad from Georgetown gets a personal phone call.

How much more divisional can you get? BO is THE prime reason why we are so socially, racially and sexually divided in this country, he's the worst thing that could have happened to our nation from a social standpoint.

Stoney
03-24-2012, 08:31 AM
I keep looking for the news flash. He is the "fair" guy, isn't he?

MMC
03-24-2012, 08:44 AM
Thats what he says. Wants everything to be fair and equal for all. Does this mean when liberals are sad and cornfuzzeled, that we are suppose to walk around with our heads up our azzs' too?

spunkloaf
03-24-2012, 10:00 AM
And the modern liberal has nothing but ad hom and personal nastiness when faced with having to explain why his ideas are such gross failures.
:laugh:

Funny, I have yet to see an original idea of yours. Almost everything you say is ad hom and is personally nasty.

spunkloaf
03-24-2012, 10:01 AM
Bristol Palin is a ****. It's self evident. Case closed. Let's not revisit that issue again.

roadmaster
03-24-2012, 11:46 AM
Bristol Palin is a ****. It's self evident. Case closed. Let's not revisit that issue again.

Is she or do you just disrespect women in general? Because as a female I find many men that like to call women names that are disrespectful are cowards themselves.

Conley
03-24-2012, 12:15 PM
Is she or do you just disrespect women in general? Because as a female I find many men that like to call women names that are disrespectful are cowards themselves.

You're right.

Captain Obvious
03-24-2012, 12:23 PM

I can't speak for spunk, but I took it as purely sarcastic - which is why I thanked him.

Mister D
03-24-2012, 12:25 PM
Spunk does seem to become enraged at the mention of Palin or Santorum.

Conley
03-24-2012, 12:27 PM
Or voter ID cards, or Fox News, or...

Mister D
03-24-2012, 12:30 PM
Or voter ID cards, or Fox News, or...

:smiley_ROFLMAO:

Stoney
03-24-2012, 07:52 PM
I just don't see the attractiveness in being nasty.

Mister D
03-24-2012, 07:54 PM

It's not attractive or intelligent. The people who speak this way and those who are impressed by it remind of Bill Maher and his audience.

Conley
03-24-2012, 07:57 PM

I agree. It is unappealing and childish.

Stoney
03-24-2012, 07:58 PM
I don't like the nasty. I don't think its necessary. I don't think it contributes to the discussion.

Mister D
03-24-2012, 08:02 PM
Agreed. It doesn't.

Conley
03-24-2012, 08:04 PM
Unfortunately, when they can't come up with an argument, that is what some people resort to.

2Ts
03-30-2012, 10:12 PM
Fluke - a liberal, was insulted by a conservative entertainer and consoled by a call from a liberal leader.
Palin - a conservative (non practising), was insulted by a liberal entertainer and is confused about who she's waiting for a call from... McConnel?, Boehner? Priebus? Maybe they agree with Maher!

Mister D
03-30-2012, 10:15 PM
Fluke - a liberal, was insulted by a conservative entertainer and consoled by a call from a liberal leader.
Palin - a conservative (non practising), was insulted by a liberal entertainer and is confused about who she's waiting for a call from... McConnel?, Boehner? Priebus? Maybe they agree with Maher!

Maybe you do too!

2Ts
03-30-2012, 10:31 PM
Maybe you do too! truth I feel sorry for Bristol Palin, she is a victim of the abstinence only sex ed program,,, where only conservatives could believe that telling kids there's only one way to avoid getting pregnant was a great plan. Apparently informed decision making is something no one trust kids with and withholding knowledge is considered education

dadakarma
03-30-2012, 10:33 PM
truth I feel sorry for Bristol Palin, she is a victim of the abstinence only sex ed program,,, where only conservatives could believe that telling kids there's only one way to avoid getting pregnant was a great plan. Apparently informed decision making is something no one trust kids with and withholding knowledge is considered education

More 'Just Say No' failed line of thinking.

MMC
03-30-2012, 10:38 PM
Still I did like the fact that all the World of the Media agreed on one thing with this issue of Bristol and Obama, for a change. Left Right and Independant. They all agreed she laid the perfect trap politically. Maybe it was dumb-luck I don't know. But it came out like all of them said. Obama can't call nor can he bring the comeback.

Dagny
03-31-2012, 06:49 AM
Still I did like the fact that all the World of the Media agreed on one thing with this issue of Bristol and Obama, for a change. Left Right and Independant. They all agreed she laid the perfect trap politically. Maybe it was dumb-luck I don't know. But it came out like all of them said. Obama can't call nor can he bring the comeback.
Comeback?

How can Palin believe she's in the same class as Fluke?

Lil Palin is a whore, who gets paid big money to speak about abstinence only.

If the irony doesn't slap you in the face, then you really aren't capable of discussing the Obama/Palin issue.

Why didn't Limpbaugh call Lil Palin a slut?

MMC
03-31-2012, 07:25 AM
Comeback?

If the irony doesn't slap you in the face, then you really aren't capable of discussing the Obama/Palin issue.

Do you know how to read. Evidently not. I don't care that you think Palin is a whore. Yeah, I am sure you would like to be making the same type of money. The only irony slapping people in the face around here is how you libs walk around thinking your shit don't stink.

One thing is clear you keep telling people they unable to to discuss anything over any subject. You are nothing more that a left wing partisan hack. Thats alright it hasnt helped you yet.
Nor will you looking from the save from your pals.

Now despite what you responded with. This still does not change what the World of Media has stated. Nor does it change up what all those political scientists said about Palin. Regardless about you all getting your panties tied into a knot and all about into your wittle feewings over Palins kid. Once again you have proven you cannot stay on point.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3882sGkrNA

I suggest you Concentrate and think first before you open that big mouth of yours.

Dagny
03-31-2012, 08:42 AM
I suggest you Concentrate and think first before you open that big mouth of yours.Repeat this line, while looking in the mirror.
You won't look so foolish in the future, if you heed your own advice.

MMC
03-31-2012, 08:53 AM
Repeat this line, while looking in the mirror.
You won't look so foolish in the future, if you heed your own advice.

I did..... it was a two way mirror. Not that I need it to see the all that smoke you huff-n-puff. As usual always a day late and a dollar short. I can never look foolish standing next to you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMUknpEJdl4

That the best U got for a diss.....there is no way you can hang. But your welcome to try. I like letting the watchers see what I leave blowing in the wind. Especially when it leaves one such as your self. Looking like the Clown you are.

Peter1469
03-31-2012, 09:53 AM
Comeback?

Palin is not in the same class as Fluke (pronounced Fluck). Fluke is a professional community agitator. Palin is in a higher class.

See we agree for once.

2Ts
03-31-2012, 11:09 AM

I'm certain the only ppl that agree with that are the ppl on the right who revel in anything they can bash Obama about without understanding any facts at all. Even the conservative pols didn't run with the claim because its stupid AND they know just as well as everyone else that Bristol is not a victim of anyone but hers and her families bad decision making

2Ts
03-31-2012, 11:13 AM
Palin is not in the same class as Fluke (pronounced Fluck). Fluke is a professional community agitator. Palin is in a higher class.

See we agree for once.

oh that's right, she was on dancing with the stars!

Fluke played a role for Dem's theater and for her role she was called a slut who was begging government to pay for her sex. So it was Dems who see the advantage politically to come to her defense. Nevermind that she didn't testify to her sex life and that no one was asking taxpayers to pay for her insurance coverage... Rush went off script, ruining Republican's framing of this as a religious freedom matter and made it something entirely different... he made it about women and sex, whores and prostitutes because they use birth control and he likes porn.

So why wouldn't the Conservative leadership want to embrace the victim-ology of Bristol Palin? why does it not politically advantage them to call out the no fairsy in this comparison?

A. because she hasn't actually played a role for them (unless you count her being on dancing with the stars?)

B. She unfortunately is clearly an unmarried woman who has sex, not exactly their type of hero. she didn't even use birth control which according to all the conservatives I've talked with about this, is evidently FREE, if you drive past Walmart they will throw it at you, (okay that last part I'm being sarcastic but believe me its close enough to the claims that it will make ya choke laughing)

C. they would be, in turn criticizing Rush by criticizing any other misogynist and we all know they would be forced to jump through a lot of hoops over that no no.

so yeah Obama was politically savvy in tying Rush's derogatory language to all women and girls, driving home for men who chuckled, that their own daughters would be maligned by the same.

smart stuff.

For their part, National Republicans are desperate that this whole thing just go away before anyone catches on that none of this was about taxpayers paying for birth control and their big clergy line up claiming a war on religion was so farcical that even Rush couldn't carry that water!

But Bristol couldn't pass up the chance to get herself in the limelight and cry foul.

dadakarma
03-31-2012, 11:18 AM
oh that's right, she was on dancing with the stars.

"Higher class". :rofl:

MMC
03-31-2012, 11:38 AM
I'm certain the only ppl that agree with that are the ppl on the right who revel in anything they can bash Obama about without understanding any facts at all. Even the conservative pols didn't run with the claim because its stupid AND they know just as well as everyone else that Bristol is not a victim of anyone but hers and her families bad decision making

Due to Palin's blog, the ball is in President Obama's court. If he calls her, it will appear to be due to the pressure by the right to treat her the same way he treated Fluke. The former vice-presidential candidate's daughter made a statement in her blog about the president being the president of all Americans and not just Democrats (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/03/20/bristol-awaits-obamas-call-shoulder/#ixzz1pg8koPKN).
If the president does not call her, it will solidify the thought he let Maher get away with the comments made due to the donation and the comedian's political leanings. It will show a double standard of how it is OK for a public figure to say anything he or she wants as long as he or she is a liberal and makes contributions toward the Democrat reelection funds.
We might see the buddings of a political career in the young Palin. She was able to send a challenge and set a trap at the same time for President Obama. While many politicians try to do this on a daily basis, few can be as successful as the young reality star could be. Bristol wins no matter what happens.

http://theacweekly.wordpress.com/2009/08/28/who-in-the-world-is-l-vincent-poupard/

I doubt he is from the right. :rollseyes:

dadakarma
03-31-2012, 11:44 AM

Fluke played a role for Dem's theater and for her role she was called a slut who was begging government to pay for her sex. So it was Dems who see the advantage politically to come to her defense. Nevermind that she didn't testify to her sex life and that no one was asking taxpayers to pay for her insurance coverage... Rush went off script, ruining Republican's framing of this as a religious freedom matter and made it something entirely different... he made it about women and sex, whores and prostitutes because they use birth control and he likes porn.

So why wouldn't the Conservative leadership want to embrace the victim-ology of Bristol Palin? why does it not politically advantage them to call out the no fairsy in this comparison?

A. because she hasn't actually played a role for them (unless you count her being on dancing with the stars?)

B. She unfortunately is clearly an unmarried woman who has sex, not exactly their type of hero. she didn't even use birth control which according to all the conservatives I've talked with about this, is evidently FREE, if you drive past Walmart they will throw it at you, (okay that last part I'm being sarcastic but believe me its close enough to the claims that it will make ya choke laughing)

C. they would be, in turn criticizing Rush by criticizing any other misogynist and we all know they would be forced to jump through a lot of hoops over that no no.

so yeah Obama was politically savvy in tying Rush's derogatory language to all women and girls, driving home for men who chuckled, that their own daughters would be maligned by the same.

smart stuff.

For their part, National Republicans are desperate that this whole thing just go away before anyone catches on that none of this was about taxpayers paying for birth control and their big clergy line up claiming a war on religion was so farcical that even Rush couldn't carry that water!

But Bristol couldn't pass up the chance to get herself in the limelight and cry foul.

In a nutshell.

Good post.

Peter1469
03-31-2012, 11:54 AM

smart stuff.

:huh:

Is this the common view of the rabid left?

You people are strange.

Peter1469
03-31-2012, 11:56 AM
"Higher class". :rofl:

Yes, she isn't agitating the public.

Fluke essentially stood up in front of Congress and lied to them (not that I think that is wrong- Congressmen lie when they open their mouths).

Her costs for contraceptives for three years is nowhere near her figure.

2Ts
03-31-2012, 12:07 PM
We might see the buddings of a political career in the young Palin. She was able to send a challenge and set a trap at the same time for President Obama. While many politicians try to do this on a daily basis, few can be as successful as the young reality star could be. Bristol wins no matter what happens.

http://theacweekly.wordpress.com/2009/08/28/who-in-the-world-is-l-vincent-poupard/

I doubt he is from the right. :rollseyes:

so you think that the POTUS is supposed to call every woman who has ever been insulted by a comedian and writes about her pain in a blog? is that right?

2Ts
03-31-2012, 12:15 PM

Fluke essentially stood up in front of Congress and lied to them (not that I think that is wrong- Congressmen lie when they open their mouths).

how do you know that, which one is she on? there are so many different hormones and levels of them and they effect us all so differently,,, causing migraines, breast swelling and soreness due to cysts, continually menstual bleed through... that's why all the different types exist. they aren't all available at walmart on the 9 dollar plan. of course she could just go to planned parenthood but then... a woman paying for her own insurance and attending a private college shouldn't use the welfare program.

2Ts
03-31-2012, 12:27 PM
so if Fluke was agitating the public, are these guys also agitating the public?

MMC
03-31-2012, 12:29 PM
so you think that the POTUS is supposed to call every woman who has ever been insulted by a comedian and writes about her pain in a blog? is that right?

No.....but do you think the President should be running around talking about how some other kid is like his own. Especially one he had never met?like I stated originally whether it was dumbluck or whatever. I was going by what all the different poli-sci peoples were saying about such coming from one not in politics. Last time I looked.....she wasn't a politican.

2Ts
03-31-2012, 12:42 PM
No.....but do you think the President should be running around talking about how some other kid is like his own. Especially one he had never met?like I stated originally whether it was dumbluck or whatever. I was going by what all the different poli-sci peoples were saying about such coming from one not in politics. Last time I looked.....she wasn't a politican.

I'm getting confused, are we talking about Sandra Fluke or Trayvon Martin? or Bristol Palin? who is not a politician? and what is your point?

MMC
03-31-2012, 12:50 PM
I'm getting confused, are we talking about Sandra Fluke or Trayvon Martin? or Bristol Palin? who is not a politician? and what is your point?

The piece was on Palin.....not to difficult to understand. She is not a politican and like the poly-sci peeps say, it was the a politically layed perfect trap. But you can disagree all you like.

2Ts
03-31-2012, 02:25 PM
The piece was on Palin.....not to difficult to understand. She is not a politican and like the poly-sci peeps say, it was the a politically layed perfect trap. But you can disagree all you like.

which poly sci peeps? are you talking about pundits? can you give me some examples?

spunkloaf
03-31-2012, 02:35 PM
It's not attractive or intelligent. The people who speak this way and those who are impressed by it remind of Bill Maher and his audience.

Fecal matter reminds me of Bill O'Reilly and his audience. So does vomit.

MMC
03-31-2012, 02:38 PM
which poly sci peeps? are you talking about pundits? can you give me some examples?

Is Poupard a Pundit? I think he is writer. Are you familiar with AM 560 on the radio? What about Stephanie Miller? They were all talking with whomever they had on her shows that were all into this. Or is that to much to expect that the whole spectrum would notice something like this coming from a kid and not a politican. I mean this issue is somewhat passed isn't it? Oh and are you saying questioning those that are on the left, that have no problem giving credit when it is due?

Alias
03-31-2012, 02:40 PM

Poor thing doesn't like O'Reilly. Do you need your binky?

spunkloaf
03-31-2012, 02:42 PM
Poor thing doesn't like O'Reilly. Do you need your binky?

Silence, racist.

Mister D
03-31-2012, 02:45 PM

Do you often think of Bill O'Reilly when you're looking at the undigested bits or corn and poop stuck to your pubes?

Dagny
03-31-2012, 03:24 PM

Who said anything about 3 years?

Dagny
03-31-2012, 03:26 PM
how do you know that, which one is she on? there are so many different hormones and levels of them and they effect us all so differently,,, causing migraines, breast swelling and soreness due to cysts, continually menstual bleed through... that's why all the different types exist. they aren't all available at walmart on the 9 dollar plan. of course she could just go to planned parenthood but then... a woman paying for her own insurance and attending a private college shouldn't use the welfare program.

He's claiming that you can start college, and finish with a law degree in 3 years.

Dagny
03-31-2012, 03:27 PM
so if Fluke was agitating the public, are these guys also agitating the public?

69Correct. Fluke was invited, because the Issa hearings didn't feel the need allow women a seat at the table.

2Ts
03-31-2012, 03:32 PM
Is Poupard a Pundit? I think he is writer. Are you familiar with AM 560 on the radio? What about Stephanie Miller? They were all talking with whomever they had on her shows that were all into this. Or is that to much to expect that the whole spectrum would notice something like this coming from a kid and not a politican. I mean this issue is somewhat passed isn't it? Oh and are you saying questioning those that are on the left, that have no problem giving credit when it is due?

no I'm sorry I've never heard of either of them. I don't listen to radio accept for background music while I drive... I read a lot of different sources online but I haven't seen any real trending that points to it being a perfect trap or even a trap at all. One side wants the other side to give up some money that it would use to try and win. And if they don't disavow the money what is the result? all the ppl who weren't going to vote for him are feigning anger?

to be sure, Bristol is not a kid and she is not unconnected to politics, her only motivation is political celebrity as much as Fluke's was.. so it gained her some notice, it didn't work in turning support away from Obama nor did he give back a million dollars.. how was this perfect again?

MMC
03-31-2012, 03:42 PM
no I'm sorry I've never heard of either of them. I don't listen to radio accept for background music while I drive... I read a lot of different sources online but I haven't seen any real trending that points to it being a perfect trap or even a trap at all. One side wants the other side to give up some money that it would use to try and win. And if they don't disavow the money what is the result? all the ppl who weren't going to vote for him are feigning anger?

to be sure, Bristol is not a kid and she is not unconnected to politics, her only motivation is political celebrity as much as Fluke's was.. so it gained her some notice, it didn't work in turning support away from Obama nor did he give back a million dollars.. how was this perfect again?

I was going with the Author of the piece and All those that agreed with him. Perhap he can explain the perfection better than I. Guess that would be the type of question intended for the Author. Im not at all interested in the semantics concerning those caught up into their feelings about any of the Palins. But like I said before I don't have problem with you disagreeing with me or the writer of this piece or any others from the left that give credit to Palin.

2Ts
03-31-2012, 04:04 PM
I was going with the Author of the piece and All those that agreed with him. Perhap he can explain the perfection better than I. Guess that would be the type of question intended for the Author. Im not at all interested in the semantics concerning those caught up into their feelings about any of the Palins. But like I said before I don't have problem with you disagreeing with me or the writer of this piece or any others from the left that give credit to Palin.

Mary Bruce? it doesn't appear she was taking sides either way. I found the Puopard guy on a Sarah Palin Weblog that worships all things Palin,,, all I can find about the guy is he is an entertainment writer, writes about movies mostly,, can't see him being a noted poly sci peep and can't figure how when he asserts it was a perfect trap, that he is any type of authority. .

Palin, not a politician, didn't do anything to strand up as a citizen and put herself out there for any cause,,, (other than a mistake than millions of other teens make but don't get paid tens of thousands of dollars to talk about how hard it is to be a struggling teen mom) deserves a call from the president because she is maligned by a misogynist who happens to support Obama for president?

MMC
03-31-2012, 04:26 PM
Mary Bruce? it doesn't appear she was taking sides either way. I found the Puopard guy on a Sarah Palin Weblog that worships all things Palin,,, all I can find about the guy is he is an entertainment writer, writes about movies mostly,, can't see him being a noted poly sci peep and can't figure how when he asserts it was a perfect trap, that he is any type of authority. .

Palin, not a politician, didn't do anything to strand up as a citizen and put herself out there for any cause,,, (other than a mistake than millions of other teens make but don't get paid tens of thousands of dollars to talk about how hard it is to be a struggling teen mom) deserves a call from the president because she is maligned by a misogynist who happens to support Obama for president?

Truly such can be said when the President thought it was fine to mention that all that type of rhetoric should be dropped and that pols family members should be off limits. Guess such should be expected when they campaign and say it ONLY then. But not brought up again if that politician was connected to some issue once again.....wouldn't you agree? Oh and because it is someone from the right that his saying something then it should be villified even more because that individual is from the right.....as in the case of Bristol Palin.....Huh?

I mean the way you talk and some of the others around here it seems the act of anything that comes from someone on the right, some source from the right all that is to be questioned while the libs THINK nothing at all about what they say out of their mouths. Guess that is a real sticking point for you if some leftys think that Palin made some perfect play in the politcal realm. GOD Forbid and the whole concept of the world falling down around one. Even including if it was dumb-luck as within the scope of things, as this isn't even remotely possible.....Correct?

I mean that part of it must really stick in your crawl that someone on the left would utter such a thing and give Palin any benefit of the doubt. What makes this redundant. Is that you need some sort of examples of lefties in poly sci that said so. Just to come back around with this with what a couple more shots about how ignorant Palin is and that you need all these sources from every major universities political science class. So you can see the percentages.....right?

The funny thing is I can't stand the Palin's but then here I am having to bring up common sense against those from the left that can't handle the little twit coming up with something about their precious President.

dadakarma
03-31-2012, 04:28 PM
Good luck deciphering, 2Ts. :grin:

2Ts
03-31-2012, 05:31 PM
Truly such can be said when the President thought it was fine to mention that all that type of rhetoric should be dropped and that pols family members should be off limits. Guess such should be expected when they campaign and say it ONLY then. But not brought up again if that politician was connected to some issue once again.....wouldn't you agree? Oh and because it is someone from the right that his saying something then it should be villified even more because that individual is from the right.....as in the case of Bristol Palin.....Huh?

I mean the way you talk and some of the others around here it seems the act of anything that comes from someone on the right, some source from the right all that is to be questioned while the libs THINK nothing at all about what they say out of their mouths. Guess that is a real sticking point for you if some leftys think that Palin made some perfect play in the politcal realm. GOD Forbid and the whole concept of the world falling down around one. Even including if it was dumb-luck as within the scope of things, as this isn't even remotely possible.....Correct?

I mean that part of it must really stick in your crawl that someone on the left would utter such a thing and give Palin any benefit of the doubt. What makes this redundant. Is that you need some sort of examples of lefties in poly sci that said so. Just to come back around with this with what a couple more shots about how ignorant Palin is and that you need all these sources from every major universities political science class. So you can see the percentages.....right?

The funny thing is I can't stand the Palin's but then here I am having to bring up common sense against those from the left that can't handle the little twit coming up with something about their precious President.

is English a 2nd language to you? I'd like to be able to say I do or don't agree with you but I don't know what you point is.

are you saying Obama is playing politics? is that supposed to be a surprise? it was politically beneficial to the dems for him to empathize with Fluke because she was playing a role for them and their issue de jour. what is the political benefit to him to 1 call Bristal Palin? or 2 see his supporting PAC give away a million dollars. does it further his campaign or his support?

MMC
03-31-2012, 05:44 PM
is English a 2nd language to you? I'd like to be able to say I do or don't agree with you but I don't know what you point is.

are you saying Obama is playing politics? is that supposed to be a surprise? it was politically beneficial to the dems for him to empathize with Fluke because she was playing a role for them and their issue de jour. what is the political benefit to him to 1 call Bristal Palin? or 2 see his supporting PAC give away a million dollars. does it further his campaign or his support?

I. C. <<<<<short for I see.....so you don't get confused about that english language.

dadakarma
03-31-2012, 05:47 PM
....snark, snark....

wingrider
03-31-2012, 10:05 PM
this is such a beautiful thread.. I really like the way this trap was played.. kudos to Bristol,, .........Obama.. , I never have to hunt for stuff to nail him on.. its like all I got to do is turn on the TV, go on the net or read the paper,, and i find all kinds of dumb things that he either says or does.. this guy is so freaking clueless he makes dumb and dumber look smart.

Peter1469
03-31-2012, 11:38 PM
Yes, the leftards really showed their stripes on this thread. But to be fair, they had no room to maneuver after Obama threw in his one cent.

MMC
03-31-2012, 11:48 PM
I am surprised it went this far without any touching on Maher. I don't care what the political ideologies are. I know women on both sides. That don't go for that C-Word use with them.

Peter1469
03-31-2012, 11:58 PM
Maher is a PoS.

MMC
04-01-2012, 12:01 AM
Maher is a PoS.

Heya Pete did ya see that thread I threw up on Clinton and Iran. Plus I got one up on the Actors union merging.

Peter1469
04-01-2012, 12:04 AM
I missed it, sorry. This board has gotten pretty active.

MMC
04-01-2012, 12:25 AM
I missed it, sorry. This board has gotten pretty active.

Yes it was earlier.

spunkloaf
04-01-2012, 11:40 AM
You guys are a joke, just like everything you represent and believe. :wink:

Pretty sure that's the truth, too, and not just something I'm saying.

MMC
04-01-2012, 11:51 AM

Yeah.....but eyes noticed. Ya didn't ring the dinner bell. Late! :wink: :laugh: :icon_thumright:

spunkloaf
04-01-2012, 11:59 AM
Maher is a PoS.

Actually he's very smart, influential, and successful. Must be why you hate him so much.

spunkloaf
04-01-2012, 12:00 PM
Bristol Palin is a c-word.

Conley
04-01-2012, 12:02 PM
Thanks for not using the word. :smiley:

wingrider
04-01-2012, 12:11 PM
Bristol Palin is a c-word.
c- word?? oh yes .. CHARMING,,, i have to agree.

spunkloaf
04-01-2012, 12:14 PM
You're welcome.

I'm still confused by the censorship. I'm conveying the same message whether I use the word or merely hint at it. I'm not bothered by it, just confused.

spunkloaf
04-01-2012, 12:15 PM
c- word?? oh yes .. CHARMING,,, i have to agree.

You would.

wingrider
04-01-2012, 12:18 PM
You would.
of course.. I find most women charming, especially those on the right, now on the left ,, not so much.. every time I picture a lefty woman i get pelosi now that would shrink your willy down to nothing in one hell of a hurry.

Peter1469
04-01-2012, 12:45 PM

The Constitution and limited government are funny to you? :rollseyes:

keyser soze
04-01-2012, 01:36 PM
What does Bristol Palin have to do with anything serious? Bristol Palin?? Do you think she actually writes what her name is put to? I don't. Now Meghan McCain I find has some substance...I don't agree with her often but she is worthy of mention and appears to be intelligent and capable.

wingrider
04-01-2012, 01:53 PM
What does Bristol Palin have to do with anything serious? Bristol Palin?? Do you think she actually writes what her name is put to? I don't. Now Meghan McCain I find has some substance...I don't agree with her often but she is worthy of mention and appears to be intelligent and capable. you would.. LMAO

keyser soze
04-01-2012, 01:59 PM
What's so hilarious?

Peter1469
04-01-2012, 02:35 PM
Actually he's very smart, influential, and successful. Must be why you hate him so much.

I imagine that Maher has a solid 110 IQ. At the bottom of the bright side of the bell curve. He is smart. Just not that smart.

Peter1469
04-01-2012, 02:36 PM
You're welcome.

I'm still confused by the censorship. I'm conveying the same message whether I use the word or merely hint at it. I'm not bothered by it, just confused.

It might be automatic. Other sites that I have been on have a feature that ** out "bad words"

Conley
04-01-2012, 02:39 PM
It might be automatic. Other sites that I have been on have a feature that ** out "bad words"

It's not censorship. I was thanking Spunk because he chose to write "c-word" instead of the word he wrote before.

wingrider
04-01-2012, 03:46 PM
What's so hilarious? meghan mccain.. that is whats so funny.. compared to bristol palin,, bristol is heads over shoulders above Mccain..

Dagny
04-01-2012, 05:27 PM
What's so hilarious?

What's hilarious, is that Bristol's claim to fame is her failure of a mother. Would we ever have heard about her, if not for Caribou Barbie?

wingrider
04-01-2012, 05:42 PM
What's hilarious, is that Bristol's claim to fame is her failure of a mother. Would we ever have heard about her, if not for Caribou Barbie?
yep and the same for Meghan McCain if it wasn't for her father, she would be a nobody also.. see how that works,, ?

dadakarma
04-01-2012, 06:04 PM

And her 'don't let what happened to me happen to you' pro-abstinence speaking gig. :rofl:

Peter1469
04-01-2012, 06:11 PM
And her 'don't let what happened to me happen to you' pro-abstinence speaking gig. :rofl:

What would you have her do? Tell young girls that it is cool to have a baby when you are still under 20?

keyser soze
04-01-2012, 07:09 PM
It would have helped if she was sincere, or if she'd been abstinent...how about honest? She didn't write her book anymore than her mother did...at least Meghan wrote her book. Bristol hasn't educated herself, Megan has. I won't go on...I was just making a comparison between grifting, Bristol, and actually working toward something, Meghan.

Bristol is a poster child for abstinence only not working...early on she even said so but the Grizzled Mama stopped that quick.

Peter1469
04-01-2012, 07:37 PM
It would have helped if she was sincere, or if she'd been abstinent...how about honest? She didn't write her book anymore than her mother did...at least Meghan wrote her book. Bristol hasn't educated herself, Megan has. I won't go on...I was just making a comparison between grifting, Bristol, and actually working toward something, Meghan.

Bristol is a poster child for abstinence only not working...early on she even said so but the Grizzled Mama stopped that quick.

She is a kid. What do you want?

And Obama didn't write his books either... Ayers likely did. http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2011/03/27/bill-ayers-admits-second-time-he-wrote-obamas-
dreams-my-father (http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2011/03/27/bill-ayers-admits-second-time-he-wrote-obamas-dreams-my-father)

Most famous people don't write the books with their names on them.

MMC
04-01-2012, 07:57 PM
She is a kid. What do you want?

And Obama didn't write his books either... Ayers likely did. http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2011/03/27/bill-ayers-admits-second-time-he-wrote-obamas-
dreams-my-father (http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2011/03/27/bill-ayers-admits-second-time-he-wrote-obamas-dreams-my-father)

Most famous people don't write the books with their names on them.

Hows things going around here Pete? I see the Crew is till on the Soap Opera....huh?

Peter1469
04-01-2012, 08:23 PM
I think things are going just fine.

wingrider
04-01-2012, 08:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlpMs_R3P6U&amp;feature=fvsr

MMC
04-01-2012, 09:49 PM
All it takes is the name of Palin.....to break out all those Finer Points of conception by the left.

wingrider
04-02-2012, 07:52 AM
yep they suffer from DPS. can't quite figure out why though

keyser soze
04-02-2012, 09:24 AM
You misunderstood Ayers toungue in cheek humor for him making a statement of 'fact'...he didn't write it, Obama did. :smiley_ROFLMAO: Meghan McCain wrote her book as well. Neither Palin wrote theirs.

Someone else is writing the blog with Bristol's name on it so the Grizzled Mama can have a go at here favorite taget.

MMC
04-02-2012, 09:36 AM
Still.....there are a host of Pols that don't write their own books. Nor would they even know how to write a book. But then again how much redundancy can those on the left throw out about a Polticians kid that they cannot stand who is on the right.

Kinda like this thread and talking about Palin's kid for 3 days.

dadakarma
04-02-2012, 10:11 AM
Still.....there are a host of Pols that don't write their own books. Nor would they even know how to write a book. But then again how much redundancy can those on the left throw out about a Polticians kid that they cannot stand who is on the right.

Kinda like this thread and talking about Palin's kid for 3 days.

Palin's kid is part of the title of the thread. What did you expect?

MMC
04-02-2012, 10:15 AM
Palin's kid is part of the title of the thread. What did you expect?

Some conservation about it............when it was first put up. Not rerounded on a month later. But notice you did say part of the title thread. Perhaps you can remind your crew of that fact when it comes to other threads around here. :wink:

dadakarma
04-02-2012, 10:18 AM
Some conservation about it............when it was first put up. Not rerounded on a month later. But notice you did say part of the title thread. Perhaps you can remind your crew of that fact when it comes to other threads around here. :wink:

Is there a time limit regarding how long things are permitted to be discussed here? If you don't want older threads 'rerounded' I suggest you lock and archive them.

Conley
04-02-2012, 10:20 AM
Nope, no worries about a time limit around here.

Dagny
04-02-2012, 10:21 AM
Is there a time limit regarding how long things are permitted to be discussed here? If you don't want older threads 'rerounded' I suggest you lock and archive them.
Nice sig.

MMC
04-02-2012, 10:24 AM

Or I could just move it....huh?

They do say silence is Golden!!!!!

dadakarma
04-02-2012, 10:27 AM
Nice sig.

I figured you'd like it. Nuanced wisdom = "wasted" on some. LOL

How are you this morning?

dadakarma
04-02-2012, 10:27 AM
Nope, no worries about a time limit around here.

Excellent. I figured as much. I assume if ADMIN doesn't want us rehashing anything he'll let us know, right?

Good morning to you Conley. :)

MMC
04-02-2012, 10:30 AM
Excellent. I figured as much. I assume if ADMIN doesn't want us rehashing anything he'll let us know, right?

Depends.....unless I get to it first. Bet you didn't figure on that part.....huh?

Conley
04-02-2012, 10:34 AM

Good morning to you as well.

Yep, as you've seen we're light on the rules here. Rehashing things isn't a problem. Some of us aren't on the board all day every day (horrible people - I mean what else could possibly be more important?!), but I think it's fine for them to revisit issues when they have time to catch up.

dadakarma
04-02-2012, 10:36 AM
Depends.....unless I get to it first. Bet you didn't figure on that part.....huh?

Power trip much? :rofl:

MMC
04-02-2012, 10:41 AM
Power trip much? :rofl:

Only with azzholes.

dadakarma
04-02-2012, 10:42 AM
Only with azzholes.

Wow. Intimidating. MMC might move threads. Watch out. :grin:

MMC
04-02-2012, 10:43 AM
Wow. Intimidating. :grin:

Only with the weak of mind.....:kiss:

Hopefully you will worry about getting back to that title you were talking about rather than trying to get into with me.

dadakarma
04-02-2012, 10:53 AM
Only with the weak of mind.....:kiss:

Hopefully you will worry about getting back to that title you were talking about rather than trying to get into with me.

Yawn. Weak, stinky bait. The majority of your posts over the past couple of days have been failed attempts to 'get into it'. Keep trolling me, though. It's funny how I've only been here six days and I'm already under your skin. Betcha can't stop responding to me can ya? LOL

MMC
04-02-2012, 10:55 AM
Little late on the edit and redirect. Slow.....huh?

dadakarma
04-02-2012, 10:56 AM
Little late on the edit and redirect. Slow.....huh?

I rest my case. :grin:

MMC
04-02-2012, 10:59 AM
I rest my case. :grin:

You have no case and havent since you arrived. As usual with your types you think by having the last word you won something. Nothing but the Grand Delusion.

Dagny
04-02-2012, 11:46 AM
Yawn. Weak, stinky bait. The majority of your posts over the past couple of days have been failed attempts to 'get into it'. Keep trolling me, though. It's funny how I've only been here six days and I'm already under your skin. Betcha can't stop responding to me can ya? LOL

I thought staff here was neutered?

dadakarma
04-02-2012, 12:00 PM
I thought staff here was neutered?

I like the fact that ADMIN wants the board to grow. He's cool. Very gracious about the influx. And I believe Conley's hip on it as well.

wingrider
04-02-2012, 12:01 PM
I thought staff here was neutered? not so you would notice,, there ain't nothing nuetered about me,, we just don't go in for a lot of heavy handed moderating,, but that can change real quick if things get to far out of hand and people don't moderate themselves,, a certain amount of bickering is to be expected , but flat out insults will get you more than you bargained for. trust me its all good until then,

dadakarma
04-02-2012, 12:08 PM
not so you would notice,, there ain't nothing nuetered about me,, we just don't go in for a lot of heavy handed moderating,, but that can change real quick if things get to far out of hand and people don't moderate themselves,, a certain amount of bickering is to be expected , but flat out insults will get you more than you bargained for. trust me its all good until then,

Define 'out of hand'.

Define 'more than you bargained for'.

These definitions should be spelled out in the rules.

MMC
04-02-2012, 12:29 PM
Define 'out of hand'.

You!

Us!

They Were!

wingrider
04-02-2012, 12:35 PM
Define 'out of hand'.

I take it that English isn't your first language.

dadakarma
04-02-2012, 12:38 PM
:rofl:

Surely you'll understand why I'll ignore your petty threats and seek ADMIN on issues of real authority...

You guys are too funny....

wingrider
04-02-2012, 12:40 PM

Surely you'll understand why i'll ignore your petty threats and seek admin on issues of real authority...

You guys are too funny....

lmao

MMC
04-02-2012, 12:42 PM
I think I will have a talk with Admin to. Plus I think I may even be able to have our Admin to talk to a couple other Admins you know. :wink:

dadakarma
04-02-2012, 12:42 PM
I think I will have a talk with Admin to. Plus I think I may even be able to have our Admin to talk to a couple other Admins you know. :wink:

Good idea.

wingrider
04-02-2012, 12:43 PM
Judgments will be made by the moderators and senior members of the board in an effort to maintain impartiality.

just in case you missed this when you read the rules.. it is number three on the list..

dadakarma
04-02-2012, 12:44 PM
Judgments will be made by the moderators and senior members of the board in an effort to maintain impartiality.

just in case you missed this when you read the rules.. it is number three on the list..

I'm a senior member.

And no one knows who the moderators are. Not all 'VIPs' are moderators. There's no roster of forum leaders here. Gee I wonder why that is?

MMC
04-02-2012, 12:46 PM
I'm a senior member.

And no one knows who the moderators are. Not all 'VIPs' are moderators. There's no roster of forum leaders here. Gee I wonder why that is?

:smiley_ROFLMAO:

Because that what WE decided on.

Conley
04-02-2012, 12:46 PM
I'm a senior member.

I'm curious, why do you think that is?

dadakarma
04-02-2012, 12:47 PM
I'm curious, why do you think that is?

So that power-tripping crybabies can pull rank when their twisted panties get too tight, that's what I think.

MMC
04-02-2012, 12:49 PM
So that power-tripping crybabies can pull rank when their twisted panties get too tight, that's what I think.

Your enittled to your own opinion. No one can take that from you.

wingrider
04-02-2012, 12:53 PM
actually dada all VIP members are moderators, and you have insulted at least 3 of us/

Mister D
04-02-2012, 12:54 PM

Your offer to invite some friends appears to have been made in bad faith.

MMC
04-02-2012, 12:55 PM
Since it is a smart azz. Maybe it can start putting 2 and 2 together.

wingrider
04-02-2012, 12:58 PM
hopefully she gets the picture. what is it with newbies that show up at a site insult the staff and then wonders what happened,?

MMC
04-02-2012, 01:01 PM
Worse is being here 6 days she said.....and calling herself a Senior member. Then walking round here acting like she is more important than everybody else and the site. Remind me to talk to Admin bout changing that total count up after so many posts.

wingrider
04-02-2012, 01:03 PM
Worse is being here 6 days she said.....and calling herself a Senior member. Then walking round here acting like she is more important than everybody else and the site. Remind me to talk to Admin bout changing that total count up after so many posts.
good idea MMC.. 6 days does not make a senior member on any site.

Mister D
04-02-2012, 01:04 PM
The problem is that not only doesn't she care how her invitees behave she supports them no matter irrational and rude their comments are.

wingrider
04-02-2012, 01:06 PM
The problem is that not only doesn't she care how her invitees behave she supports them no matter irrational and rude their comments are.
yeppers D you got it on the first shot

MMC
04-02-2012, 01:07 PM
Tsk tsk tsk.....sure isn't looking good is it!

Even jethro knew how to.....naught naught.

keyser soze
04-02-2012, 02:11 PM
Mister D said

Interesting banter...maybe one of the old timers will honor us with our own thread listing our irrational and rude comments. It could go both ways. I've noticed that more than once certain posters would rather snipe than talk but I guess as long as it's copacetic with the 'majority' no biggie? Is that how it works or is there an actual effort made to support the desire to grow even when their are 'growing pains'...justa question.

Mister D
04-02-2012, 02:16 PM
Mister D said

Interesting banter...maybe one of the old timers will honor us with our own thread listing our irrational and rude comments. It could go both ways. I've noticed that more than once certain posters would rather snipe than talk but I guess as long as it's copacetic with the 'majority' no biggie? Is that how it works or is there an actual effort made to support the desire to grow even when their are 'growing pains'...justa question.

What majority? Justa question. Secondly, not all growth is positive or worthwhile. Justa FYI. Need an example? You just gave us one. No one is sniping. How wuold the targets know? They have everyone on ignore. :laugh:

Dagny
04-02-2012, 02:17 PM
Mister D said

Interesting banter...maybe one of the old timers will honor us with our own thread listing our irrational and rude comments. It could go both ways. I've noticed that more than once certain posters would rather snipe than talk but I guess as long as it's copacetic with the 'marjority' no biggie? Is that how it works or is there an actual effort made to support the desire to grow even when their are 'growing pains'...justa question.

Don't bother. We were told that there were conservatives with an interest in actual discussion.

I haven't really seen anything here, that I haven't seen on the other boards.

Rather than swat the gnats, I just won't respond. Notice Mister D chasing me around since day 1, even though he hasn't earned back the privilege of my attention.

There are enough of us here, that we can carry on quality discussion.

Or not....there are plenty of places to post. They'll have their little echo chamber back if they want it.

Mister D
04-02-2012, 02:19 PM
Don't bother. We were told that there were conservatives with an interest in actual discussion.

Rather than swat the gnats, I just won't respond. Notice Mister D chasing me around since day 1, even though he hasn't earned back the privilege of my attention.

Or not....there are plenty of places to post. They'll have their little echo chamber back if they want it.

Exhibit A.

MMC
04-02-2012, 02:21 PM

Wonder where they will be around here?

keyser soze
04-02-2012, 02:21 PM
What majority? Justa question. Secondly, not all growth is positive or worthwhile. Justa FYI. Need an example? You just gave us one. No one is sniping. How wuold the targets know? They have everyone on ignore. :laugh:
I see you're very interested in discussion...lol....no one is sniping? That's funny. I doubt everyone is on ignore or we wouldn't be talking to you, would we?!

keyser soze
04-02-2012, 02:26 PM
Conley has been welcoming and genuine in his interaction. I do see what you're talking about. We'll see.

MMC
04-02-2012, 02:27 PM
I see you're very interested in discussion...lol....no one is sniping? That's funny. I doubt everyone is on ignore or we wouldn't be talking to you, would we?!

Yeah.....I thought it funny you would say anything, coming at the end of it all. But regardless of all that.

What is it you are attempting to do now. Or were you just looking in the amusement of it all.

Mister D
04-02-2012, 02:27 PM

Sure I am. That's why I asked you what majority you were talking about. You don't know, do you? :laugh: Who is sniping? Please be specific. And, no, when people lament that BO's cabinet is full of conservatives I'm not looking for discussion. That's something they need to take up with their mental health professional.

keyser soze
04-02-2012, 02:31 PM
Yeah.....I thought it funny you would say anything, coming at the end of it all. But regardless of all that.

What is it you are attempting to do now. Or were you just looking in the amusement of it all.
You could be more clear. It's obvious you have an axe to grind but I haven't a clue what you're talking about so it's hard to respond. What are you talking about?

MMC
04-02-2012, 02:35 PM
You could be more clear. It's obvious you have an axe to grind but I haven't a clue what you're talking about so it's hard to respond. What are you talking about?

You signed as a member two days ago.....Correct? So were you here for anything before your 2 days?

Yes you talk about sniping. What do you got to say about your buddies inferences and innuendoes. Their innocent right. They were just trying to have a discussion why dissing someone. Dissing is a street term I wouldn't want you to be confused about what the dis means. or do you all speak for one another, and then think for each other too?

keyser soze
04-02-2012, 02:41 PM
Sure I am. That's why I asked you what majority you were talking about. You don't know, do you? :laugh: Who is sniping? Please be specific. And, no, when people lament that BO's cabinet is full of conservatives I'm not looking for discussion. That's something they need to take up with their mental health professional.
Maybe it's perception...

http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/2444-Bristol-Palin-Ask-Obama-When-Should-I-expect-Your-Call?p=52929&viewfull=1#post52929

Pete and I were interacting...he has a different point of view but he was honest and forthcoming.

http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/2444-Bristol-Palin-Ask-Obama-When-Should-I-expect-Your-Call?p=52997&viewfull=1#post52997

http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/2444-Bristol-Palin-Ask-Obama-When-Should-I-expect-Your-Call?p=53033&viewfull=1#post53033

In which case maybe someone should ask? Or discuss...?? Even agree to disagree??

http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/2444-Bristol-Palin-Ask-Obama-When-Should-I-expect-Your-Call?p=53108&viewfull=1#post53108

I won't continue....however, I call that sniping. If you didn't like the direction of conversation you could have joined in and changed it, added to it but you didn't. You whined and kept whining. Just an observation, nothing personal. Maybe you need to use the ignore feature? Either the one in you head or the one provided.

Personally I don't care one way or another. I came here because I thought there were conservatives here who wanted to discuss the issues because our country needs us to come together and address the many problems. There was a time when that was possible.

The notion that libs are weak and content to sit down and shut up is over used and untrue. We can slug with the best but that isn't why we came here. Just a heads up.

Mister D
04-02-2012, 02:48 PM
Maybe it's perception...

http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/2444-Bristol-Palin-Ask-Obama-When-Should-I-expect-Your-Call?p=52929&viewfull=1#post52929

Pete and I were interacting...he has a different point of view but he was honest and forthcoming.

http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/2444-Bristol-Palin-Ask-Obama-When-Should-I-expect-Your-Call?p=52997&viewfull=1#post52997

http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/2444-Bristol-Palin-Ask-Obama-When-Should-I-expect-Your-Call?p=53033&viewfull=1#post53033

In which case maybe someone should ask? Or discuss...?? Even agree to disagree??

http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/2444-Bristol-Palin-Ask-Obama-When-Should-I-expect-Your-Call?p=53108&viewfull=1#post53108

I won't continue....however, I call that sniping. If you didn't like the direction of conversation you could have joined in and changed it, added to it but you didn't. You whined and kept whining. Just an observation, nothing personal. Maybe you need to use the ignore feature? Either the one in you head or the one provided.

Personally I don't care one way or another. I came here because I thought there were conservatives here who wanted to discuss the issues because our country needs us to come together and address the many problems. There was a time when that was possible.

The notion that libs are weak and content to sit down and shut up is over used and untrue. We can slug with the best but that isn't why we came here. Just a heads up.

Thank you for not continuing. Yeah, maybe it's perception. In any case, none of these have anything to do with me.

The notion that libs are weak is as accurate as ever but this has always applied to their reasoning skills and logic. Never was there a time when liberals were ever content to just shut up and sit down. This is of some psychological interest though. Could this explain the emotional outbursts and vitriol we see so often from them?

MMC
04-02-2012, 02:48 PM
Maybe it's perception...

Pete and I were interacting...he has a different point of view but he was honest and forthcomin

If you didn't care you wouldn't have said anything. Plus I wouldn't care how strong or weak you think liberals are. But I did notice you forgot the inference and innuendo from pals. Cuz in your mind they have done nothing to contribute to any problem you might have saw.

Myself I come from the streets. So you can save the heads-up. As to be aware is to be alive. But I am quite certian your not clear on that either.

keyser soze
04-02-2012, 02:52 PM

ramone
04-02-2012, 02:52 PM
Could this explain the emotional outbursts and vitriol we see so often from them?

I've got two arguments with Conley and MMC going, both civil. Not sure why the lib's can't act the same. Problem arises when they get backed into a corner and have no way out besides the "Racist", and the "Rich" postings. They get defensive.

Dagny
04-02-2012, 02:53 PM
Still swatting gnats.....

Conley
04-02-2012, 02:56 PM
I've got two arguments with Conley and MMC going, both civil. Not sure why the lib's can't act the same. Problem arises when they get backed into a corner and have no way out besides the "Racist", and the "Rich" postings. They get defensive.

We're arguing? Crap, sorry I missed it. :grin: Too many balls in the air today. Point me that way please and I'll get back to it when I can.

ramone
04-02-2012, 02:58 PM

Why not swat a few of those conservatives in Obama's cabinet. :) Probably have a better chance of success, being as there are so many of them working for the great socialist ass kisser of Arab nations. :)

ramone
04-02-2012, 02:59 PM
We're arguing? Crap, sorry I missed it. :grin: Too many balls in the air today. Point me that way please and I'll get back to it when I can.

Not arguing per sey, just a disagreement handled in a gentleman type manner.

MMC
04-02-2012, 02:59 PM
Maybe it's perception...

The notion that libs are weak and content to sit down and shut up is over used and untrue. We can slug with the best but that isn't why we came here. Just a heads up. :rollseyes:

:biglaugh: :smiley_ROFLMAO:

Conley
04-02-2012, 03:01 PM
Not arguing per sey, just a disagreement handled in a gentleman type manner.

Oh no worries - I knew what you meant, just not which discussion.

keyser soze
04-02-2012, 03:32 PM
*sigh*....nope

ramone
04-02-2012, 03:34 PM
Hard to swat something you can't catch up with isn't it?

spunkloaf
04-02-2012, 04:27 PM

Mr. D. is intelligent when he wants to be. He plays dumb when he can't win, and then his strategy is to attack his opponent's character oh-so-subtly in a manner to get them to attack him so that he can degrade their character even more. Actually it's a collective strategy that many conservative-types on this forum share, and they all gang up on people and have each other's backs and defend each other's arrogance. It's sickening.

ramone
04-02-2012, 04:34 PM
Mr. D. is intelligent when he wants to be. He plays dumb when he can't win, and then his strategy is to attack his opponent's character oh-so-subtly in a manner to get them to attack him so that he can degrade their character even more. Actually it's a collective strategy that many conservative-types on this forum share, and they all gang up on people and have each other's backs and defend each other's arrogance. It's sickening.

Come on Spunk, you have every opportunity to prove what you say. If you did that then there would be no room for argument, would there? I've seen you make points before, you can't defend others here that can't defend themselves and you shouldn't even try.

spunkloaf
04-02-2012, 04:39 PM
No, ramone. The debate ends when you guys start acting ignorant, and then you attack people's character or try to piss them off. I can't think of a bigger insult to American intellectualism.

keyser soze
04-02-2012, 04:43 PM
It's been noticed....LMAO!! Not unusual behavior for some...similar to beating of chests and peeing on bushes. Thanks for confirmation :thumbsup:

ramone
04-02-2012, 04:47 PM
No, ramone. The debate ends when you guys start acting ignorant, and then you attack people's character or try to piss them off. I can't think of a bigger insult to American intellectualism.

I don't think ignorant is the issue, ignorant means uninformed, I don't think most of us here are that. I think we are all informed, thing is what information we choose to believe. There in lies the problem, liberals listen to the left and all the do gooders of the world telling you that you can sustain a socialist welfare state when in fact we cant sustain the POS state we live in at the moment. You know our republic is going to hell in a handbasket as we speak. Do you want to add insult to injury by increasing our debt with new regulations forcing more taxes on the average person? This taxing of the rich is a mute point in reality, if you really want to get with the program the write your legislators with support of a flat/fair tax. Add in some voting regulations that would stop fraud on both sides. I'm not a fan of either Dem's or Rep's. My opinions and posts are non biased.

Dagny
04-02-2012, 04:48 PM
Mr. D. is intelligent when he wants to be. He plays dumb when he can't win, and then his strategy is to attack his opponent's character oh-so-subtly in a manner to get them to attack him so that he can degrade their character even more. Actually it's a collective strategy that many conservative-types on this forum share, and they all gang up on people and have each other's backs and defend each other's arrogance. It's sickening.Yes...which is why he gets so damned angry when I refuse to allow him to join in my discussions.

ramone
04-02-2012, 04:48 PM
It's been noticed....LMAO!! Not unusual behavior for some...similar to beating of chests and peeing on bushes. Thanks for confirmation :thumbsup:

And this is what I'm talking about, more shit that escalates. Are you all trolls here to disrupt the flow, Well I guess the games begin then don't they?

I've tried my best to be civil in this thread and refute claims. i see where it has gotten me, fuck it. I'll go back to my reg old asshole self. Fucking ignored by every liberal jerk wad but Spunk. Mainly because you have no defense to a rational argument.

Spunk, forget these imbeciles, you are way smarter than these idiots. Gloves are officially off now.

MMC
04-02-2012, 05:01 PM

Spunk no one has shot you done when you were right. Moreover when all are just kicking it in the liesure threads you never had any problems with anyone. Moreover even when arguing your point was never ignore. Might have been argued about but not ignored. Also you have never been the one to just throw some BS Like most of Obama's cabinet are conservatives. Then just going on with a buddy talking like it really is such a thing. Nor have you ever come out and said all sources and reports you wouldn't believe anyways as they are false and propagandistic.

MMC
04-02-2012, 05:07 PM
And this is what I'm talking about, more shit that escalates. Are you all trolls here to disrupt the flow, Well I guess the games begin then don't they?

I've tried my best to be civil in this thread and refute claims. i see where it has gotten me, fuck it. I'll go back to my reg old asshole self. Fucking ignored by every liberal jerk wad but Spunk. Mainly because you have no defense to a rational argument.

Spunk, forget these imbeciles, you are way smarter than these idiots. Gloves are officially off now.

This is what I am talking about Ramone. Now you see why I was irked earlier. Then they come with that painting shit and trying to label someone as a stalker or other things. Consistently attacking others intelligence. Always about that innuendo or inference.

You are right Spunk is 10 times better than these people, and I would stand with Spunk and cover his back anyday even if he was getting into with these people.

The Clincher is....its being explained if one of the pals gets banned then they wil all leave.

Mainecoons
04-02-2012, 05:07 PM

Ramone, don't stoop to Pottymouth's level. You can express yourself quite well without all the profanity.

Mister D
04-02-2012, 05:34 PM
Yes...which is why he gets so damned angry when I refuse to allow him to join in my discussions.

I'm already in them, sweetie. :laugh:

dadakarma
04-02-2012, 05:36 PM
Yes...which is why he gets so damned angry when I refuse to allow him to join in my discussions.

Well, to be fair, he tries. He makes his denigrating posts, but they're just getting ignored. LOL

Mister D
04-02-2012, 05:37 PM
Well, to be fair, he tries. He makes his denigrating posts, but they're just getting ignored. LOL

I'm in your conversations too, honey bunch. :wink:

ramone
04-02-2012, 05:41 PM
I'm already in them, sweetie. :laugh:

Discussions or dreams D? She may have a fixation on your avatar.

spunkloaf
04-02-2012, 09:42 PM
I don't think ignorant is the issue, ignorant means uninformed, I don't think most of us here are that. I think we are all informed, thing is what information we choose to believe. There in lies the problem, liberals listen to the left and all the do gooders of the world telling you that you can sustain a socialist welfare state when in fact we cant sustain the POS state we live in at the moment. You know our republic is going to hell in a handbasket as we speak. Do you want to add insult to injury by increasing our debt with new regulations forcing more taxes on the average person? This taxing of the rich is a mute point in reality, if you really want to get with the program the write your legislators with support of a flat/fair tax. Add in some voting regulations that would stop fraud on both sides. I'm not a fan of either Dem's or Rep's. My opinions and posts are non biased.

I can appreciate your intent, but like so many including myself, the intent is rarely seen in practice.

I can attest that everybody here is just as confused and pissed off as the next, and most of us are completely clueless. So we're all in the same boat.

spunkloaf
04-02-2012, 09:44 PM
I'm in your conversations too, honey bunch. :wink:

Just so you know D., no hard feelings. I just call it like I see it. Not that I'm any better.