PDA

View Full Version : Out of 197 million votes cast for political candidates between 2002 and 2005

Cigar
04-12-2014, 05:29 PM
FACTS Matter :grin:

Only 40 voters were indicted for fraud, and of those 40 only 26 of those cases resulted in guilty pleas or convictions.

“For those of you who are math majors, that is a percentage that is 0.00002 percent,” President Obama added.

:afro:

This is yet another damaging blow to the GOP who have had to weather some very serious criticism, even from within their own party, over actions that have left a bad taste in the mouths of a majority of Americans. With numbers in the GOP moving more towards independent candidates, this latest accusation could spell doom for the 2016 elections.

Still, the Republican Party has been trying their best to keep people on their side. For instance, less than a decade ago republicans pushed for stronger anti-marijuana laws, stating only crime and horrid addiction would come from any kind of legalization. Today, however, the majority of republicans have turned their back on Reagan’s pot policies and now embrace the idea of legalization.

http://www.inquisitr.com/1209193/obama-on-voter-fraud-blame-the-republicans/#eDzrXQAuJq1xX5io.99

Peter1469
04-12-2014, 08:32 PM
Get me on your special email list for the talking points. Please.

Newpublius
04-12-2014, 09:09 PM
Well, 40 indictments, wow, I mean, if you think about it, how are there even 40 indictments? After all, if we don't check ID, how would you know one way or the other....? You wouldn't, on what basis would the poll worker challenge the voter? I would suggest the only way would be in the off chance the poll worker knew the registered voter beforehand.....

Bob
04-12-2014, 09:12 PM
Well, 40 indictments, wow, I mean, if you think about it, how are there even 40 indictments? After all, if we don't check ID, how would you know one way or the other....? You wouldn't, on what basis would the poll worker challenge the voter? I would suggest the only way would be in the off chance the poll worker knew the registered voter beforehand.....

Democrats will not hunt for them.

zelmo1234
04-12-2014, 09:15 PM
Insert Capitan "O"'s picture of animals getting it on here!

zelmo1234
04-12-2014, 09:20 PM
So "Cigar" do you find this to be a little bit Odd?

http://dailycaller.com/2012/11/13/in-philadelphia-and-ohio-voting-districts-romney-recieves-zero-votes/

68 districts in 2 swing states and they had ZERO votes for Romney! And not one district in the USA had ZERO votes for Obama?

It just seems odd to me

Cigar
04-13-2014, 09:24 AM
So "Cigar" do you find this to be a little bit Odd?

http://dailycaller.com/2012/11/13/in-philadelphia-and-ohio-voting-districts-romney-recieves-zero-votes/

68 districts in 2 swing states and they had ZERO votes for Romney! And not one district in the USA had ZERO votes for Obama?

It just seems odd to me

Not to me and not to Ohio ... just do a little research on what Ohio is doing now. :grin:

Mainecoons
04-13-2014, 09:34 AM
The voter fraud comes from the basic impossibility of maintaining accurate voter rolls. People die, people move and other people, notably Democrats, take note of those things and send people around to multiple polling places voting in those names. That is how they do it. Also using absentee ballots which are almost impossible to verify unless you have a handwriting expert look at every voter registration, also easy to fake as ACORN will tell you.

Issuing every voter a photo ID and requiring them to show up at the polls in their district to vote is how you fix this problem. Holding elections on Sundays makes it much easier to vote.

This is how the Mexicans do it and it pretty much eliminated ballot fraud in a country that had a huge problem with it.

No matter how you slice it, the Democrats know that voter ID will be fatal to their systematic voter fraud using inaccurate voter rolls. So they run around pretending this is some civil rights issue, which says volumes about their respect of minorities as well.

Cigar
04-13-2014, 10:21 AM
Notice how no one on this Forum can come up with verifiable flack-checked arguments for Voter Suppression.

Sure ... after the ID argument, how can we explain closing more Voter Polling places, making them further to get to and refusing the number of Poll Machines?

My Grandfather last Voted at the age of 103, who hadn't had the need to set foot in a DMV since his mid 60s.

Hummm ... is it because of Voter Fraud :huh:

So let's attack the person who ask the question, or simply make the Tread irrelevant as a means of dodging the subject. :wink:

Cigar
04-13-2014, 10:23 AM
The voter fraud comes from the basic impossibility of maintaining accurate voter rolls. People die, people move and other people, notably Democrats, take note of those things and send people around to multiple polling places voting in those names. That is how they do it. Also using absentee ballots which are almost impossible to verify unless you have a handwriting expert look at every voter registration, also easy to fake as ACORN will tell you.

Issuing every voter a photo ID and requiring them to show up at the polls in their district to vote is how you fix this problem. Holding elections on Sundays makes it much easier to vote.

This is how the Mexicans do it and it pretty much eliminated ballot fraud in a country that had a huge problem with it.

No matter how you slice it, the Democrats know that voter ID will be fatal to their systematic voter fraud using inaccurate voter rolls. So they run around pretending this is some civil rights issue, which says volumes about their respect of minorities as well.

Yea ... because people never moved and people never used absentee ballots before 2004 :laugh:

Peter1469
04-13-2014, 10:33 AM
When democrats claim that blacks are too stupid to figure out how to get a photo ID, democrats are displaying their true nature.