PDA

View Full Version : Will Ukraine murder Own People?!?!

Germanicus
04-14-2014, 10:25 AM
I am happy to see that China has called for a peaceful solution to the situation in Ukraine. I watched the Emergency UN meeting this morning and I was angered and insulted by the nonsense that was coming from the US sides Samantha Powers. American diplomat Powers was trying to blame Russia for the tensions in Ukraine. We all know very well that the US side encouraged bandits to overthrow the original Ukraine government by claiming that the bandits were protesters and that they had a democratic right to protest. Of course the CIA was assisting these anarchist bandits to overthrow the Ukraine government in a desperate attempt to prevent Ukraine from becoming more integrated with the East. All of the trouble in Ukraine started when the west got angry about Ukraine not being interested in an EU trade deal that would have kept Ukraine linked to the west. It is absurd and insulting for the US side to try to blame Russia for what has taken place.

The US side has demonized Russia and are not reporting the facts of the situation yet they claim that Russia is bombarding Ukraine with propaganda. What utter nonsense. The reporting from the US side has been beyond ridiculous. The USA is a liar. They cannot be trusted to tell the truth on any issue.

I was happy to see that the deadliine set by the bandit leadership in Ukraine has passed with no violence so far but there is still a chance that the bandit leadership will attempt to start Civil War in Ukraine instead of working toward a sensible solution with peaceful negotiation.

The west likes to claim that leaders that have been attacked by the west such as Gaddafi, Assad and the Egyptian leadership have "murdered their own people" even though these nations were defending themselves against terrorists. The pro-Russian protesters in Ukraine have not engaged in any terrorism and have done no more than occupy government buildings. I do not agree with their actions and I agree that these protesters must be convinced to leave all occupied state buildings and come to the table to negotiate. It is very important that there is no violence from either side. If the bandit Ukraine leadership does instigate conflict by trying to remove these protesters with force I fear that more lives will be lost.

Tensions are far too high for the bandit leadership of Ukraine to be storming buildings and in my opinion if they do this they will have accepted that they will have to murder their own people. Now I would not use those exact words of 'murder their own people' but this is the standard that the US side have set. I hope that the US side does not encourage the Ukraine to murder its own people. I hope that the US side does not help the bandits leadership in Ukraine to murder their own people.

The hypocrisy from the US side on Ukraine is astounding. Why would the US side support and encourage the anarchists of the original Ukraine protests claiming that they had a democratic right to overthrow their government yet the pro-Russian protesters have been demonized? We all know that the US side has an agenda and that is to see Ukraine remain linked up with the west.

China as always has been a voice calling for calm from all sides and a peaceful diplomatic solution. I hope all sides take the advice of China and seek a calm peaceful solution. Nobody wants to see the bandit leadership of Ukraine become desperate and start murdering their own people. The US side needs to stop encouraging the Ukraine bandit leaders and join China in calling for calm diplomacy to solve this escalating situation.

edit- (:

waltky
08-12-2016, 01:05 AM
WWIII gonna break out in Ukraine?...
http://www.politicalforum.com/images/smilies/icon_omg.gif
Ukraine Forces on 'High Alert' over Crimea Tensions with Russia
Aug 11, 2016 | Ukraine on Thursday placed its forces around Crimea on high alert as tensions soared after Moscow accused Kiev of attempting armed incursions into the disputed peninsula.

Russia's FSB security service said on Wednesday it had thwarted "terrorist attacks" in Crimea this week by Ukrainian military intelligence and beaten back armed assaults, but Kiev fiercely denied the claims. The allegations ratcheted up the heat in a feud sparked by Moscow's 2014 seizure of the Black Sea peninsula from Ukraine and raised fears of possible wider conflict. The UN Security Council was to discuss the growing tensions later Thursday at the request of Ukraine, a non-permanent council member. Ukraine's pro-Western President Petro Poroshenko met his top brass and ordered forces along the frontier with Crimea and across the conflict-wracked east onto "high-alert level".

http://images.military.com/media/global/newscred/ukraine-trench-640-11-aug-2016-ts600.jpeg
More than 9,000 people have been killed since a Moscow-backed insurgency erupted in eastern Ukraine

Russian President Vladimir Putin also held a meeting with security chiefs to discuss "additional measures for ensuring security for citizens and essential infrastructure in Crimea," the Kremlin said in a statement. "Scenarios were carefully considered for anti-terrorist security measures at the land border, in the waters and in the airspace of Crimea," it said. Meanwhile a NATO official told AFP that the US-led military alliance was monitoring the heightened Crimea tensions with concern. The official, who asked not to be named, said that "Russia’s recent military activity in Crimea is not helpful for easing tensions", and called on Moscow "to work for calm and de-escalation."

'Dangerous game'

Russia's FSB security services said one of its officers was killed in armed clashes while arresting "terrorists" on the overnight of August 6-7, while a Russian soldier died in a firefight with "sabotage-terrorist" groups sent by the Ukrainian military on August 8. An irate Putin accused Kiev of "practising terror" and warned that the deaths of the two Russian officers would have consequences. "We obviously will not let such things slide by," Putin said. "This is a very dangerous game." Russia's foreign ministry reiterated Thursday that Kiev would not go unpunished. "We want to warn Kiev and its Western sponsors that the losses incurred to the Russian side, the death of Russian servicemen, will not remain without consequences," a ministry statement said.

Poroshenko had hit back on Wednesday, saying Moscow's claims were "senseless and cynical." "Fantasies are only another pretext for the next military threats toward Ukraine," he said. Two residents living on the Russian-controlled side of the Crimea-Ukraine frontier told AFP there had been an unexplained build-up of Russian military hardware in the area over the past few weeks. Russia is holding nationwide legislative elections next month -- including in Crimea -- and the FSB said the alleged raids could be aimed at destabilising the situation ahead of the vote.

'Crude provocation' (http://www.military.com/daily-news/2016/08/11/ukraine-forces-high-alert-crimea-tensions-russia.html)

See also:

Signs of Trouble in Ukraine Prompt Question: What’s Vladimir Putin Up To?
AUG. 11, 2016 | WASHINGTON — Russia is conducting a series of military and rhetorical escalations toward Ukraine that have anxious Western analysts once again looking for clues as to President Vladimir V. Putin’s next move.

On Wednesday, Russia’s state security agency, the F.S.B., claimed that it had blocked an attack on Crimea by “sabotage-terrorist groups” sponsored by the Ukrainian government, though two Russian soldiers were killed. Mr. Putin accused the Ukrainian government of using terrorism to incite conflict over Crimea, which has been heavily militarized since Russia annexed it from Ukraine in 2014. He warned ominously, “We obviously will not let such things slide by.” Russia has increased its military presence in and around Crimea, adding to fears that Moscow might be planning another military intervention in Ukraine. But while Mr. Putin is nothing if not unpredictable, analysts say this may be about Russia seeking diplomatic leverage rather than prepping for war.

What is actually happening in Crimea?

There are two sets of overlapping events, both shrouded in mystery: the supposed recent attack on Crimea and Russia’s buildup there. The official Russian account lays out the first as follows: It began late on Saturday, when F.S.B. officers discovered a group of saboteurs just on the Crimean side of the land border with Ukraine. A firefight ended with one F.S.B. officer killed and several of the saboteurs captured. Then on Monday, Ukrainian special forces attempted to cross into Crimea, killing one Russian soldier in what the agency called “massive firing” over the border.

The Russian media later cited government sources as saying the captured saboteurs were Crimean residents who had confessed to planning attacks on local tourist facilities. Moscow insists that Ukraine sponsored the plot.
Continue reading the main story It’s difficult to judge the truth of these claims. Ukraine denies them, and both the United States and the European Union say Russia has provided no evidence. An open-source analysis group, the Digital Forensic Research Lab, found some indications of a firefight on Saturday, but little to back up Moscow’s grander claims. Russia has been known to distort or misstate events to serve political ends, particularly within the fog of Ukraine’s still-ongoing conflict.

That doesn’t mean that Russia’s claims are all false. Ukrainian militias last year sabotaged electricity pylons that power Crimea, and some of them are involved in criminal activity and human rights violations. An attempted attack in Crimea is not out of the question, though there is little reason to suspect the Ukrainian government would sponsor such a plot. Whatever happened, images found by open-source analysts suggest that Russia has been escalating its military presence in Crimea since at least Saturday — before the supposed attack occurred. These show convoys of heavy weapons moving on the peninsula, including missile systems intended for coastal defense.

A disturbingly familiar Russian escalation (http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/12/world/europe/vladimir-putin-crimea-russia.html?_r=0)

waltky
06-18-2017, 03:41 AM
750,000 children in Eastern Ukraine are at risk of water-borne diseases...
http://www.politicalwrinkles.com/images/smilies/eek.gif
Children at Risk of Disease in Eastern Ukraine as Fighting Threatens Safe Water Supply
June 17, 2017 — The UN Children's Fund warns three-quarters of a million children in Eastern Ukraine are at risk of water-borne diseases as fighting threatens to cut off their safe water supply.

The United Nations estimates around 10,000 people have been killed and more than 23,500 injured since fighting in Eastern Ukraine erupted between the government and Russian-backed separatists more than three years ago. The U.N. children's fund warns an upsurge in fighting in the rebel-held territory is putting more lives at risk. The agency reports the recent escalation of hostilities has damaged vital water infrastructure, leaving 400,000 people, including more than 100,000 children without drinking water for four days this week.

https://gdb.voanews.com/554C266D-0E69-449B-987A-A78D6A268555_cx0_cy6_cw0_w1023_r1.jpg
Local citizens line up to collect water, in a street in the center of Slovyansk, eastern Ukraine

Water pipes repaired

Damage to these water pipes has been repaired. But, UNICEF says other infrastructure that provides water for three million people in eastern Ukraine is in the line of fire. UNICEF spokesman, Christophe Boulierac warns many families, including some 750,000 children will be cut off from safe drinking water if these structures are hit. “Why we are worried is because the children who are cut off from clean drinking water can quickly contract water-borne disease, such as diarrhea,” said Bouliererec. “Girls and boys having to fetch water from alternative sources or who are forced to leave their homes due to disruptions to safe water supplies face dangers from ongoing fighting and other forms of abuses.”

Other problems

UNICEF reports nearly four million people in Eastern Ukraine need humanitarian assistance. The agency says children are among those suffering the most from more than three years of conflict. The aid agency says tens of thousands of children face dangers from landmines and unexploded ordnance. It says many children show signs of severe psychological distress.

https://www.voanews.com/a/children-at-risk-of-disease-in-eastern-ukraine/3904436.html

Peter1469
06-18-2017, 03:50 AM
Sounds like an issue for the Ukrainians and Russians to work on.

donttread
06-18-2017, 06:44 AM
Sounds like an issue for the Ukrainians and Russians to work on.

But will the world let them?

Peter1469
06-18-2017, 07:40 AM
But will the world let them?

Are you isolating yourself? This isn't an issue that ought to concern you.

donttread
06-18-2017, 11:30 AM
I am happy to see that China has called for a peaceful solution to the situation in Ukraine. I watched the Emergency UN meeting this morning and I was angered and insulted by the nonsense that was coming from the US sides Samantha Powers. American diplomat Powers was trying to blame Russia for the tensions in Ukraine. We all know very well that the US side encouraged bandits to overthrow the original Ukraine government by claiming that the bandits were protesters and that they had a democratic right to protest. Of course the CIA was assisting these anarchist bandits to overthrow the Ukraine government in a desperate attempt to prevent Ukraine from becoming more integrated with the East. All of the trouble in Ukraine started when the west got angry about Ukraine not being interested in an EU trade deal that would have kept Ukraine linked to the west. It is absurd and insulting for the US side to try to blame Russia for what has taken place.

The US side has demonized Russia and are not reporting the facts of the situation yet they claim that Russia is bombarding Ukraine with propaganda. What utter nonsense. The reporting from the US side has been beyond ridiculous. The USA is a liar. They cannot be trusted to tell the truth on any issue.

I was happy to see that the deadliine set by the bandit leadership in Ukraine has passed with no violence so far but there is still a chance that the bandit leadership will attempt to start Civil War in Ukraine instead of working toward a sensible solution with peaceful negotiation.

The west likes to claim that leaders that have been attacked by the west such as Gaddafi, Assad and the Egyptian leadership have "murdered their own people" even though these nations were defending themselves against terrorists. The pro-Russian protesters in Ukraine have not engaged in any terrorism and have done no more than occupy government buildings. I do not agree with their actions and I agree that these protesters must be convinced to leave all occupied state buildings and come to the table to negotiate. It is very important that there is no violence from either side. If the bandit Ukraine leadership does instigate conflict by trying to remove these protesters with force I fear that more lives will be lost.

Tensions are far too high for the bandit leadership of Ukraine to be storming buildings and in my opinion if they do this they will have accepted that they will have to murder their own people. Now I would not use those exact words of 'murder their own people' but this is the standard that the US side have set. I hope that the US side does not encourage the Ukraine to murder its own people. I hope that the US side does not help the bandits leadership in Ukraine to murder their own people.

The hypocrisy from the US side on Ukraine is astounding. Why would the US side support and encourage the anarchists of the original Ukraine protests claiming that they had a democratic right to overthrow their government yet the pro-Russian protesters have been demonized? We all know that the US side has an agenda and that is to see Ukraine remain linked up with the west.

China as always has been a voice calling for calm from all sides and a peaceful diplomatic solution. I hope all sides take the advice of China and seek a calm peaceful solution. Nobody wants to see the bandit leadership of Ukraine become desperate and start murdering their own people. The US side needs to stop encouraging the Ukraine bandit leaders and join China in calling for calm diplomacy to solve this escalating situation.

edit- (:

Will they murder their own people? Of course they will, that's part of what government's do. Ask the Weaver family for example