PDA

View Full Version : Studies Show Marijuana Causes Brain Damage

Matty
04-16-2014, 11:06 AM
http://guardianlv.com/2014/04/marijuana-use-does-cause-brain-damage/

incredibly sad.

The Xl
04-16-2014, 11:08 AM
Their are like 8000 studies on Marijuana that all contradict each other.

Regardless, even if it does, so does alcohol, watching to much TV, etc. I don't see this as a legitimate reason to keep it illegal.

Alyosha
04-16-2014, 11:09 AM
Marijuana regrows brain cells http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn8155-marijuana-might-cause-new-cell-growth-in-the-brain.html

Happy.

The Xl
04-16-2014, 11:09 AM
Like I said, 8000 studies. I'm just waiting for the other 7998 to be posted and my assertion will be 100% correct.

countryboy
04-16-2014, 11:10 AM
Gee, a study of 20 people. I guess the debate is over.

Matty
04-16-2014, 11:26 AM

Regardless, even if it does, so does alcohol, watching to much TV, etc. I don't see this as a legitimate reason to keep it illegal.
Don't give me the alcohol argument, that just tells me that we as a society are just too stupid to learn from our mistakes!

Mr. Mensch
04-16-2014, 11:28 AM

Yeah, that makes sense. Let's encourage people to do MORE stupid things.

They call it dope for a reason................

countryboy
04-16-2014, 11:28 AM
Don't give me the alcohol argument, that just tells me that we as a society are just too stupid to learn from our mistakes!
What arguments are we allowed to give in your thread? Or would you prefer we just sit down and shut up?

!

Matty
04-16-2014, 11:31 AM
What arguments are we allowed to give in your thread? Or would you prefer we just sit down and shut up?

!

Well you started off very brain damaged by saying "gee a study of 20 people" you might want to take a breath, read the article, gather what few brain cells you have left then come back into the conversation. For some pathological reason you always get combative when the debate over marijuana comes up!

Captain Obvious
04-16-2014, 11:33 AM
Fucking potheads...

Mr. Mensch
04-16-2014, 11:35 AM
Four Denver-area medical marijuana businesses may be permanently shuttered after federal officials reportedly probing links with Colombian drug cartels raided the shops in November.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/15/raided-colorado-pot-shops_n_5154525.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592 (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/15/raided-colorado-pot-shops_n_5154525.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592)

Even when this stuff is legal, you can't trust people to manage it correctly. Mark my words, no good will come from legalize marijuana. We have enough brain-damaged people in this country. We don't need more.

(And for the record, I do not drink or use drugs that are not prescribed to me legally).

Kalkin
04-16-2014, 11:38 AM
From self-induced brain damage, no doubt!

countryboy
04-16-2014, 11:40 AM
Well you started off very brain damaged by saying "gee a study of 20 people" you might want to take a breath, read the article, gather what few brain cells you have left then come back into the conversation. For some pathological reason you always get combative when the debate over marijuana comes up!

From the article you posted:
Breiter’s study involved a sample of 40 patients between the ages of 18 and 25. Of those involved, 20 were marijuana users and 20 were well-matched control subjects. Among participants that were marijuana users, there was a wide-range in usage of the drug, ranging from those that used the drug a couple of times a week to those that used it every day. What was found was the more often marijuana was smoked, the more the participants brains differed from the group of non-users.

Honestly, all you ever do is hurl insults at those who disagree with you. What is your problem?

!

Matty
04-16-2014, 11:45 AM
From the article you posted:

Honestly, all you ever do is hurl insults at those who disagree with you. What is your problem?

!

The study included 40 people. 20 used marijuana and showed evidence of brain damage! The 20 people in the control group showed no changes what so ever. 20+ 20 =40. Now what is your problem?

Chris
04-16-2014, 11:53 AM
Scarey:

"The conclusion: that even casual use among young adults was enough to cause significant brain abnormalities in two important brain structures.

The amygdala and the nucleus accumbens were the parts of the brain where the abnormalities were most prevalent. These two regions of the brain are responsible for processing emotions, making decisions, and motivation. Damage to these parts of the brain often yield some types of mental illness such as anxiety disorders, paranoia, bi-polar and depression, and Breiter argues that this is the part of the brain that, “you do not want to mess with.”"

countryboy
04-16-2014, 11:54 AM
The study included 40 people. 20 used marijuana and showed evidence of brain damage! The 20 people in the control group showed no changes what so ever. 20+ 20 =40. Now what is your problem?
They studied 20 marijuana users. Do you feel a study of 40 people is sufficient to arrive at a conclusion?

Please cite where in the article it states, "The 20 people in the control group showed no changes what so ever".

Oh and my problem is, authoritarian control freaks masquerading as conservatives. And liberals. So basically, my problem is liberals.

!

Alyosha
04-16-2014, 12:07 PM

Why does it bother you, though? Specifically, why does it bother you more than alcohol use (which costs the US economy more than all the illicit drugs combined in health care costs) and why more than obesity?

Diabetes also effects the brain, as does hypertension.

I think that not only is it immoral to use our personal beliefs about what another's health should be like to incarcerate and imprison them, but it's also expensive and we don't have the money for it.

I don't feel like having higher taxes so that you can put marijuana users and sellers behind bars. Sorry. I'd rather them stay home and melt their brains than pay a dime to keep them in jail. You use your money on it and stay out of my pockets.

Matty
04-16-2014, 12:07 PM
They studied 20 marijuana users. Do you feel a study of 40 people is sufficient to arrive at a conclusion?

Please cite where in the article it states, "The 20 people in the control group showed no changes what so ever".

Oh and my problem is, authoritarian control freaks masquerading as conservatives, and liberals. So basically, my problem is liberals.

!

Nobody is a control freak. You have been provided information! Use it or not! It's up to you.

countryboy
04-16-2014, 12:10 PM
Nobody is a control freak. You have been provided information! Use it or not! It's up to you.Why didn't you answer my questions?

!

Captain Obvious
04-16-2014, 12:11 PM
Why does it bother you, though? Specifically, why does it bother you more than alcohol use (which costs the US economy more than all the illicit drugs combined in health care costs) and why more than obesity?

I think that not only is it immoral to use our personal beliefs about what another's health should be like to incarcerate and imprison them, but it's also expensive and we don't have the money for it.

I don't feel like having higher taxes so that you can put marijuana users and sellers behind bars. Sorry. I'd rather them stay home and melt their brains than pay a dime to keep them in jail. You use your money on it and stay out of my pockets.

I know you didn't direct this question at me, but I didn't (don't) give a shit what people do as long as they're doing it in privacy and only harming themselves - hey, go for it.

It's just fun to mock the fucking stoners for being the fuckups they are.

Matty
04-16-2014, 12:12 PM
Why didn't you answer my questions?

!

What questions?

countryboy
04-16-2014, 12:12 PM

Liberals will never keep their hands out of your pockets.

countryboy
04-16-2014, 12:14 PM
What questions?
And you have the gall to suggest I am brain damaged? Really? You quoted them in your last response to me. I guess in addition to not reading the material you post, you don't really read the posts you respond to. Did you smoke a lot of weed as a kid?

Matty
04-16-2014, 12:17 PM
And you have the gall to suggest I am brain damaged? Really? You quoted them in your last response to me. I guess in addition to not reading the material you post, you don't really read the posts you respond to. Did you smoke a lot of weed as a kid?
Do you have a question? Better yet can you provide a source with a legitimate scientific study that shows marijuana does not cause brain damage? Or do you wish to continue to play the fool?

Matty
04-16-2014, 12:22 PM
http://video.foxnews.com/v/3474198380001/casual-marijuana-use-linked-to-brain-abnormalities/#sp=show-clips

Ethereal
04-16-2014, 12:28 PM
It's my brain. I'll do what I want to it.

Matty
04-16-2014, 12:29 PM
Go ahead!

countryboy
04-16-2014, 12:32 PM
Do you have a question? Better yet can you provide a source with a legitimate scientific study that shows marijuana does not cause brain damage? Or do you wish to continue to play the fool?

Never mind, you can't fix stupid. Have a nice day!

Ravi
04-16-2014, 12:32 PM

incredibly sad.
How do they know that it isn't the reverse? Brain damage leads to pot smoking?

Captain Obvious
04-16-2014, 12:33 PM

That's like saying gun control leads to Stalinism.

Matty
04-16-2014, 12:35 PM
Never mind, you can't fix stupid. Have a nice day!
Does this mean you cannot find a study?

countryboy
04-16-2014, 12:36 PM
Because, they studied 40 people. Case closed.

Ethereal
04-16-2014, 12:36 PM
The article claims that the study shows "brain damage", but the actual study only alludes to "abnormalities" in brain structure, which is not necessarily the same thing. They don't attempt to explain how these abnormalities manifest themselves pathologically, if at all. Looks like yet another example of journalists inserting their own biases into the study instead of letting the literature speak for itself. Do we have a link to the study?

Ethereal
04-16-2014, 12:38 PM

It's a valid observation within science to question the directionality of causation between correlated variables.

countryboy
04-16-2014, 12:38 PM
Does this mean you cannot find a study?
No, it means you're stupid.

countryboy
04-16-2014, 12:39 PM
It's a valid observation within science to question the directionality of causation between correlated variables.
Easy on the big words, remember who you're speaking to. :wink:

Chris
04-16-2014, 12:39 PM
The article claims that the study shows "brain damage", but the actual study only alludes to "abnormalities" in brain structure, which is not necessarily the same thing. They don't attempt to explain how these abnormalities manifest themselves pathologically, if at all. Looks like yet another example of journalists inserting their own biases into the study instead of letting the literature speak for itself. Do we have a link to the study?

That's true, all I read about were changes to brain.

Matty
04-16-2014, 12:42 PM
No, it means you're stupid.
Then show me your study Einstein!

The Xl
04-16-2014, 12:46 PM

Hey, look, it's two "small government" CONservatives trying to justify the criminalization of non violent behavior that individuals voluntarily engage in.

Dat small government doe. Tell me more about how you hate Obama.

Ravi
04-16-2014, 12:46 PM
What? Are you trying to prove the study correct?

The Xl
04-16-2014, 12:47 PM
I know you didn't direct this question at me, but I didn't (don't) give a shit what people do as long as they're doing it in privacy and only harming themselves - hey, go for it.

Hey, listen, it's a free country, just as they should be free to do drugs, you should have every right to knock them for it, justified and rational, or not.

Nothing wrong with that.

Matty
04-16-2014, 12:49 PM
What? Are you trying to prove the study correct?
Can you prove it is wrong?

countryboy
04-16-2014, 12:51 PM
Hey, look, it's two "small government" CONservatives trying to justify the criminalization of non violent behavior that individuals voluntarily engage in.

Dat small government doe. Tell me more about how you hate Obama.
No, it's two authoritarian control freaks masquerading as CONservatives. Using their own "logic", they should be immediately arrested for impersonating a patriot.

Ravi
04-16-2014, 12:54 PM
Can you prove it is wrong?
It isn't up to me to prove it wrong. It is up to them to prove it right.

I would like to know if they even bothered to explore if these brain changes existed before marijuana use. None of the reports I read made such a statement or even posed the question.

It is possible that that these aren't changes at all but marijuana use is an expression of brain difference.

Matty
04-16-2014, 12:54 PM
Poor old country bumpkin! Unable to participate in a debate! Or provide counter arguments!

Green Arrow
04-16-2014, 12:55 PM
If y'all will excuse me, I have a plant growing in the back that needs...trimming.

*cough*

Matty
04-16-2014, 12:56 PM
It isn't up to me to prove it wrong. It is up to them to prove it right.

I would like to know if they even bothered to explore if these brain changes existed before marijuana use. None of the reports I read made such a statement or even posed the question.

It is possible that that these aren't changes at all but marijuana use is an expression of brain difference.
I'm sure they sought out twenty brain damaged individuals just so they could attempt to out smart you pot smoking intellectuals! I'm sure of it. It's just like Northwestern University to be that freaking dishonest!

Green Arrow
04-16-2014, 12:58 PM

I was a stoner, and I still got up and went to work and was one of the best employees they had. Of course, my daddy raised me with a good work ethic. No matter how fucked up you are, you get to work early, clock out late, and do the best damn job you can.

Ravi
04-16-2014, 01:04 PM
I'm sure they sought out twenty brain damaged individuals just so they could attempt to out smart you pot smoking intellectuals! I'm sure of it. It's just like Northwestern University to be that freaking dishonest!
I don't smoke pot.

For the study to be valid they would have needed to look at these people's brains before they ever took a first puff.

If they repeat the study they will need to do that if they want to have any credibility.

I don't think they are being willfully dishonest but all kinds of studies get published and turn out to be poorly run with faulty conclusions.

Spectre
04-16-2014, 01:05 PM
I don't smoke pot.

Coulda fooled me....:laugh:

Captain Obvious
04-16-2014, 01:06 PM
I was a stoner, and I still got up and went to work and was one of the best employees they had. Of course, my daddy raised me with a good work ethic. No matter how fucked up you are, you get to work early, clock out late, and do the best damn job you can.

This is no reflection on you or your comment, don't take it that way but every pot smoker I know through the internet is responsible, has a job, pays their bills and never gets speeding tickets. Every pot smoker I know in real life never works and sleeps all day and rides dirtbikes and plays video games (and smokes pot) all night.

Green Arrow
04-16-2014, 01:08 PM
This is no reflection on you or your comment, don't take it that way but every pot smoker I know through the internet is responsible, has a job, pays their bills and never gets speeding tickets. Every pot smoker I know in real life never works and sleeps all day and rides dirtbikes and plays video games (and smokes pot) all night.

A lot of them are full of shit. No argument there. There are no perfect, saintly potheads, just like there are no perfect, saintly...well, anythings :tongue:

Matty
04-16-2014, 01:10 PM
I don't smoke pot.

For the study to be valid they would have needed to look at these people's brains before they ever took a first puff.

If they repeat the study they will need to do that if they want to have any credibility.

I don't think they are being willfully dishonest but all kinds of studies get published and turn out to be poorly run with faulty conclusions.
That would be unethical! You cannot take a brain before pot and ask a person to take a drug that would potentially damage his brain to prove it damages his brain! That's immoral. So what they did is compare 20 admitted moderate users to 20 non users!

countryboy
04-16-2014, 01:10 PM
Here is a quote from the person who conducted the study:
The researchers found changes to the volume, shape and density of those brain regions. But more studies are needed to determine how those changes may have long-term consequences and whether they can be fixed with abstinence, Beiter said."Our hypothesis from this early work is that these changes may be an early sign of what later becomes amotivation, where people aren't focused on their goals," he said.

http://news.yahoo.com/casual-pot-causes-brain-abnormalities-young-study-020709104--finance.html

There is no mention of "brain damage". Once again, Matalese has posted an inaccurate thread title.

On a side note, my security software just flagged two viruses that likely came from the site linked to in the OP, so use caution.

darroll
04-16-2014, 01:12 PM

Heck Yea,
People would drink piss out of a boot if they thought it would make them high.

countryboy
04-16-2014, 01:12 PM
That would be unethical! You cannot take a brain before pot and ask a person to take a drug that would potentially damage his brain to prove it damages his brain! That's immoral. So what they did is compare 20 admitted moderate users to 20 non users!
Nope, the users ranged from casual to heavy. Why can't you ever get your own "facts" straight? Perhaps you should put down the bong.

Ravi
04-16-2014, 01:13 PM
Oh please. You can take brain images of hundreds of young people and follow up in a few years to see if the ones that did begin smoking pot had any actual differences.

Matty
04-16-2014, 01:15 PM
Nope, the users ranged from casual to heavy. Why can't you ever get your own "facts" straight? Perhaps you should put down the bong.
Did you find your study yet? You know, the one that proves Northwestern wrong?

The Xl
04-16-2014, 01:16 PM
Anytime a scientific study is cited, whether it's for or against my point of view, I roll my eyes.

Bias, small sample size, agenda, other contradicting studies, etc, all discredit shit like this.

Matty
04-16-2014, 01:17 PM
Oh please. You can take brain images of hundreds of young people and follow up in a few years to see if the ones that did begin smoking pot had any actual differences.
Sure they could do that! But meanwhile I think I will take the results of this one seriously!

countryboy
04-16-2014, 01:17 PM
Responsible people don't go around shouting to the world that they indulge in illegal substances. Once again your anecdotal "evidence" fails. I suspect you are making it up, but I could be wrong.

Matty
04-16-2014, 01:19 PM
Anytime a scientific study is cited, whether it's for or against my point of view, I roll my eyes.

Bias, small sample size, agenda, other contradicting studies, etc, all discredit shit like this.
So you think Northwestern showed bias, purposefully found 20 brain damaged people to meet their "agenda" in dissuading young people from using drugs, got that, now where is the contradicting study?

Ravi
04-16-2014, 01:20 PM
Responsible people don't go around shouting to the world that they indulge in illegal substances. Once again your anecdotal "evidence" fails. I suspect you are making it up, but I could be wrong.
Are you calling Green arrow irresponsible?

The Xl
04-16-2014, 01:23 PM
So you think Northwestern showed bias, purposefully found 20 brain damaged people to meet their "agenda" in dissuading young people from using drugs, got that, now where is the contradicting study?

20 people in a planet of over 7 billion, with billions, minimum hundreds of millions, of them being pot smokers.

Hold the fucking phone. The verdict is in, folks.

Captain Obvious
04-16-2014, 01:24 PM

Are you smoking pot right now?

countryboy
04-16-2014, 01:25 PM
Actually, the study mentions nothing of brain damage. Did you miss this link in post #3 of your own thread? Color me shocked. :rolleyes: http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn8155-marijuana-might-cause-new-cell-growth-in-the-brain#.U07KtVVdWSo

Matty
04-16-2014, 01:27 PM
20 people in a planet of over 7 billion, with billions, minimum hundreds of millions, of them being pot smokers.

Hold the fucking phone. The verdict is in, folks.

how many people being tested would it take to make you question? Give me a number. How do you suppose they found twenty brain damaged people! Why do you think this study is dishonest. Why would they want to be dishonest? What agenda makes them dishonest?

Matty

He in da bong!

countryboy
I wish.

zelmo1234
04-16-2014, 01:28 PM

I am sure that this happens, but it has not been the norm with me.

I have yet to be able to keep a regular pot user on the payroll! While I have a site Forman that is a functioning alcoholic, I have never had a pot user that did not have trouble getting to work and staying at work!

They just seem to get a case of the Fuck it's! And they start missing work and the quality of their work goes down.

Now this is just my opinion, Dry Wallers are especially prone to pot use, and if they have money for weed, they are not at work!

Guerilla
04-16-2014, 01:28 PM
how many people being tested would it take to make you question? Give me a number. How do you suppose they found twenty brain damaged people! Why do you think this study is dishonest. Why would they want to be dishonest? What agenda makes them dishonest?

Their you go tossing around "brain damaged" again.

countryboy
04-16-2014, 01:29 PM
You noticed she skippety doo daaa'd around that little detail too huh?

Guerilla
04-16-2014, 01:29 PM
He in da bong!

Blunts are where it's at.

The Xl
04-16-2014, 01:30 PM

It would have to be over less than a couple of dozen.

What makes them dishonest? ::Shrugs::, somebody is full of shit here, with all of these conflicting studies. Someone is either dishonest, bad as their job, or not experimenting with a sufficient amount of people.

countryboy
04-16-2014, 01:30 PM
Ummmm, no. Why ruin perfectly good pot with tobacco?

Ethereal
04-16-2014, 01:31 PM

The study doesn't appear to be dishonest, it's the interpretation of the study being peddled by the news article that seems dishonest.

Matty
04-16-2014, 01:32 PM
Hey buddy! If the brain has abnormalities it's been damaged.

Guerilla
04-16-2014, 01:32 PM
Ummmm, no. Why ruin perfectly good pot with tobacco?

Slower more enjoyable I think.

countryboy
04-16-2014, 01:33 PM
The study doesn't appear to be dishonest, it's the interpretation of the study being peddled by the news article that seems dishonest.
Not to mention the site that it's posted on is apparently riddled with malware. Click at your own risk.

countryboy
04-16-2014, 01:34 PM
Slower more enjoyable I think.
To each their own bro. :)

Guerilla
04-16-2014, 01:35 PM
Hey buddy! If the brain has abnormalities it's been damaged.

Not necessarily. And it doesn't matter if that's your opinion on the matter, that's not what the study or scientists concluded. It's what the media concluded.

Matty
04-16-2014, 01:36 PM
Not necessarily. And it doesn't matter if that's your opinion on the matter, that's not what the study or scientists concluded. It's what the media concluded.
What did the scientists conclude then?

nathanbforrest45
04-16-2014, 01:38 PM
All you have to do is read the post from exotix and sage and you will immediately understand the results of marijuana use,.

Guerilla
04-16-2014, 01:38 PM
What did the scientists conclude then?

Abnormalities. Changes in shape, density, and volume. Did you read it?

countryboy
04-16-2014, 01:42 PM
She never reads the shit she posts. She just rolls with it, pun intended.

Ethereal
Not to mention the site that it's posted on is apparently riddled with malware. Click at your own risk.

You got a good malware software? What's your OS?

zelmo1234
I still wish they would just get their ass out of bed and come to work, they don't!

I fire their ass and my unemployment insurance goes up!

countryboy
04-16-2014, 01:44 PM
You got a good malware software? What's your OS?
I am satisfied with my software, it caught and quarantined the infections immediately. I'm running XP on this machine. And yes, I know all about end of life.

Matty
04-16-2014, 01:44 PM
Yes! Abnormalities in shape density and volume equals brain damage. Normal adult brains do not grow. Brains of pot smokers do grow which is an abnormality, it happens because those areas have been damaged and in an attempt to heal the damaged areas new growth happens! I posted a video to help with this concept. Did you view it?

Ravi
04-16-2014, 01:45 PM
Not really. It appears to be what the scientists concluded.

These data suggest that marijuana exposure, even in young recreational users, is associated with exposure-dependent alterations of the neural matrix of core reward structures and is consistent with animal studies of changes in dendritic arborization.

http://www.jneurosci.org/content/34/16/5529.short?sid=e2567e76-2e9a-4682-b9eb-78d7b18a0258

I'm not willing to pay $30 to find out if they looked at these brains before they ever smoked pot. I imagine some one will eventually.

Guerilla
04-16-2014, 01:47 PM
She never reads the shit she posts. She just rolls with it, pun intended.

I see what you did there. :grin:

Ravi
I still wish they would just get their ass out of bed and come to work, they don't!

I fire their ass and my unemployment insurance goes up!They can't collect unemployment insurance if they are fired for non-performance.

Ravi
I am satisfied with my software, it caught and quarantined the infections immediately. I'm running XP on this machine. And yes, I know all about end of life.
Does heaven exist?

countryboy
04-16-2014, 01:48 PM
Does heaven exist?
Yes it does, but I was referring to Windows XP.

Kabuki Joe
04-16-2014, 01:49 PM

incredibly sad.

...this is a RWNJ hoax...it's not true...

Alyosha
04-16-2014, 01:49 PM

Maybe its because the ones that have jobs in real life wouldn't tell people they're smoking pot. Not that I smoke pot, but if I did I wouldn't share it with someone on the street.

countryboy
04-16-2014, 01:51 PM
Maybe its because the ones that have jobs in real life wouldn't tell people they're smoking pot. Not that I smoke pot, but if I did I wouldn't share it with someone on the street.
Is there an echo in here? :D

Ethereal

I'm on an IPad and it didn't catch jack squat. What kind of anti-virus software you got? Standard windows stuff?

Matty
I see what you did there. :grin:
He's very clever isn't he? Your hero!

Green Arrow
04-16-2014, 01:53 PM
I am sure that this happens, but it has not been the norm with me.

I have yet to be able to keep a regular pot user on the payroll! While I have a site Forman that is a functioning alcoholic, I have never had a pot user that did not have trouble getting to work and staying at work!

They just seem to get a case of the Fuck it's! And they start missing work and the quality of their work goes down.

Now this is just my opinion, Dry Wallers are especially prone to pot use, and if they have money for weed, they are not at work!

I'm only speaking of personal experience. I've known good potheads and I've known bad.

countryboy
04-16-2014, 01:54 PM
I'm on an IPad and it didn't catch jack squat. What kind of anti-virus software you got? Standard windows stuff?
I don't think you can get a virus on an iPad.

ZoneAlarm Extreme. It uses the Kaspersky anti-virus engine.

Green Arrow
04-16-2014, 01:54 PM

I prefer a bowl myself, Guerilla, countryboy.

zelmo1234
04-16-2014, 01:56 PM
They can't collect unemployment insurance if they are fired for non-performance.

Yeah let me know how that works out for you! They can collect for almost anything that is not illegal!

They just have to wait a few weeks to get it

I don't even bother to fight it anymore, they always give ti to them anyway!

countryboy
04-16-2014, 01:57 PM
I prefer a bowl myself, @Guerilla (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=606), @countryboy (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=452).

Same here. :)

I like joints too, but I very rarely smoke them because they make you reek to high heaven. Pun intended. :D

Ethereal
04-16-2014, 01:57 PM
Yes! Abnormalities in shape density and volume equals brain damage.

If they meant to say "damage", then they would have said so in the study. Can you cite any medical literature that says "damage" is synonymous with "abnormality"?

Normal adult brains do not grow. Brains of pot smokers do grow which is an abnormality, it happens because those areas have been damaged and in an attempt to heal the damaged areas new growth happens! I posted a video to help with this concept. Did you view it?

That is the old view of brain physiology. It is being challenged and displaced by the concept of neuroplasticity.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuroplasticity

zelmo1234
04-16-2014, 01:58 PM
I'm only speaking of personal experience. I've known good potheads and I've known bad.

I am sure that they exist, I just have not found one! It has made me a bit hesitant to hire some one if I know they are a user

countryboy
04-16-2014, 01:59 PM
Yeah let me know how that works out for you! They can collect for almost anything that is not illegal!

They just have to wait a few weeks to get it

I don't even bother to fight it anymore, they always give ti to them anyway!

That's bullshit. But what do you expect in liberal Michigan? I once had to fight an employer for unemployment when I got canned for a doctor's appointment. I had a note from the doc and everything. I won. :)

countryboy
04-16-2014, 02:00 PM
I am sure that they exist, I just have not found one! It has made me a bit hesitant to hire some one if I know they are a user
How do you know? Do you drug test?

That's the thing, if a person is responsible, you'll never know they smoke.

Guerilla
04-16-2014, 02:02 PM
Yes! Abnormalities in shape density and volume equals brain damage. Normal adult brains do not grow. Brains of pot smokers do grow which is an abnormality, it happens because those areas have been damaged and in an attempt to heal the damaged areas new growth happens! I posted a video to help with this concept. Did you view it?

Are you a fucking scientist Matalese?

If that was a logical conclusion it would have been concluded by the scientists. Everything that is damaged is abnormal but not everything that is abnormal is damaged. The body will change or adapt as a natural response to some things, it's not always bad.

Like in Nepal, their lungs and physiology are abnormal, but that is the bodies natural response, and change to environment. If you were to go live in the Himalayas, your physiology would begin to change too. It would adapt, and become abnormal as a response, but scientists would not describe it as damaged physiology. Because it wouldn't be.

Do you see how things that are abnormal are not necessarily damaged?

Ethereal
04-16-2014, 02:02 PM
I don't think you can get a virus on an iPad.

ZoneAlarm Extreme. It uses the Kaspersky anti-virus engine.

Ah, thats right. You can only download applications from their store. Whew!

Green Arrow
04-16-2014, 02:03 PM

I like joints too, but I very rarely smoke them because they make you reek to high heaven. Pun intended. :D

I just find them overly complicated. When I want to get high, packing a bowl and lighting up is ten times easier than fiddling with a joint, it doesn't make you reek, and if you do it right you get high as fuck. Win, win, win :tongue:

zelmo1234
04-16-2014, 02:04 PM
That's bullshit. But what do you expect in liberal Michigan? I once had to fight an employer for unemployment when I got canned for a doctor's appointment. I had a note from the doc and everything. I won. :)

You might be right about the MI thing! We are known for stupid crap like that!

The only thing that I will fight for now is Theft, usually win that one

Green Arrow
04-16-2014, 02:04 PM

I'm sure you probably have found one, and just don't know it.

Matty
04-16-2014, 02:05 PM
If they meant to say "damage", then they would have said so in the study. Can you cite any medical literature that says "damage" is synonymous with "abnormality"?

That is the old view of brain physiology. It is being challenged and displaced by the concept of neuroplasticity.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuroplasticity
A. I posted a link to a video in which a doctor describes the damage and the indications of damage and it relates to the article. Did you watch it?

B. Can you tell me for sure that a brain with abnormaliries is not a damaged brain? Upon what do you base this belief?

Captain Obvious
04-16-2014, 02:06 PM

And you're a big Walmart fan.

Go figure...

zelmo1234
04-16-2014, 02:06 PM
How do you know? Do you drug test?

That's the thing, if a person is responsible, you'll never know they smoke.

ON all remodel jobs we do random drug testing! And Yes I do drug test before hiring new workers.

They could be in home with really nice stuff to steal! I have to hedge my bets

countryboy
04-16-2014, 02:07 PM
Ah, thats right. You can only download applications from their store. Whew!
Heh heh, I'm not an Apple fan either. I didn't buy my iPad, it was given to me by a customer as a tip. Pretty cool huh? :)

Alyosha
ON all remodel jobs we do random drug testing! And Yes I do drug test before hiring new workers.

Who do you think has stolen more money, Wall St workers or potheads?

zelmo1234
I'm sure you probably have found one, and just don't know it.

I usually know :)

zelmo1234
04-16-2014, 02:08 PM
Who do you think has stolen more money, Wall St workers or potheads?

Stolen or swindled! They are 2 different things

Green Arrow
04-16-2014, 02:09 PM
I usually know :)

Perhaps, but not always. Unless you saw me do it, you'd never know I was a pot smoker, because (1) I'm responsible and (2) don't feel like getting arrested :tongue:

Matty
And you're a big Walmart fan.

Go figure...
I can see it now, his butt crack is showing too!

Guerilla
I prefer a bowl myself, @Guerilla (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=606), @countryboy (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=452).

I don't smoke joints because I'm not that good at rolling them. :grin: But I can roll blunts for days.

Bowls make me tired. They're good, but for nighttime. I feel like a bong has too much head high, not enough body high. Anyone else feel that way?

Alyosha
Stolen or swindled! They are 2 different things

Not to the people who lost the money, Zelmo.

http://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/white-collar_crime

Three hundred billion a year.

According to the Federal Bureau of Investigation, white-collar crime is estimated to cost the United States more than $300 billion annually

Green Arrow
04-16-2014, 02:10 PM
I don't smoke joints because I'm not that good at rolling them. :grin: But I can roll blunts for days.

Bowls make me tired. They're good, but for nighttime. I feel like a bong has too much head high. Anyone else feel that way?

That's always when I smoked, after a long day of work. Just packed a bowl, lit up, smoked it dry, watched a couple comedies, and went to bed.

Matty
04-16-2014, 02:11 PM
Perhaps, but not always. Unless you saw me do it, you'd never know I was a pot smoker, because (1) I'm responsible and (2) don't feel like getting arrested :tongue:

Answer me this! If ever you had a brain scan that showed damage from pot smoking would you regret it? Or do you think the highs were worth it? Just curious!

countryboy
04-16-2014, 02:12 PM

Hey, don't get me wrong I wasn't being critical in any way. You have to protect yourself. Ohio has mandatory piss tests if an employee gets hurt, I imagine Michigan does too. Worker's comp insurance is sky high here already. I can't quit with the puns, sorry. :D

What type of work do you do? I have been a tradesman for many years, and I have been doing ceramic and natural stone tile full time for almost fifteen years. :)

zelmo1234
04-16-2014, 02:12 PM

If you were working a remodel team and they all cycle through, I would likely find out in the random test! Now I don't fire people for it, I just take them off the remodel group! But usually their work ethic has already given them away!

Not saying that there might no be the exception

Alyosha
04-16-2014, 02:13 PM
Answer me this! If ever you had a brain scan that showed damage from pot smoking would you regret it? Or do you think the highs were worth it? Just curious!

I would no more regret it than I would regret the fact that eating popcorn adds a little junk to my trunk. Life is short. Live it how it makes you happy.

countryboy
04-16-2014, 02:14 PM
Visine and Eclipse work wonders. :wink:

Matty
04-16-2014, 02:15 PM
I would no more regret it than I would regret the fact that eating popcorn adds a little junk to my trunk. Life is short. Live it how it makes you happy.
Jeez a woman, what kind of popcorn do you eat? That movie stuff?

countryboy
04-16-2014, 02:16 PM
I can see it now, his butt crack is showing too!
Yes, sometimes. Tool belts are heavy. I've never had any complaints though. :wink:

The Xl
04-16-2014, 02:16 PM
Coffee can allegedly fuck with your brain too. As can sugar.

Time to drop the banhammer.

zelmo1234
04-16-2014, 02:17 PM
Hey, don't get me wrong I wasn't being critical in any way. You have to protect yourself. Ohio has mandatory piss tests if an employee gets hurt, I imagine Michigan does too. Worker's comp insurance is sky high here already. I can't quit with the puns, sorry. :D

What type of work do you do? I have been a tradesman for many years, and I have been doing ceramic and natural stone tile full time for almost fifteen years. :)

I build Luxury home and do massive remodels. Our homes start at about 1.3 and I usually do not touch a remodel under 800K

I also own multi unit housing and a Distribution company and Soon will be a silent partner in a really cool restaurant

My job now is mostly meeting with managers and clients. I rarely have time to do the fun stuff! I miss it. Meeting, and more meetings is my life

Good stone work people are hard to find I bet you are doing well!

countryboy
04-16-2014, 02:18 PM

Bowls make me tired. They're good, but for nighttime. I feel like a bong has too much head high, not enough body high. Anyone else feel that way?

When I was a kid, it was bongs all the way. But now it just kicks my ass. I'm not into getting really really stoned, I just like to take a couple of tokes at a time. Good God, my brain must be all kinds of abnormal. :D

Guerilla
04-16-2014, 02:21 PM
That's always when I smoked, after a long day of work. Just packed a bowl, lit up, smoked it dry, watched a couple comedies, and went to bed.

Ya I don't smoke if I have to go do something. Some people feel like they have to go smoke before work or school. I'm like whaaat? That just makes what you have to do more difficult. Not enjoyable or relaxing at all.

countryboy
04-16-2014, 02:21 PM
Coffee can allegedly fuck with your brain too. As can sugar.

Time to drop the banhammer.
Weed is one thing, but you touch my coffee and you'll pull back a bloody stump!

Green Arrow
04-16-2014, 02:23 PM

Nope. Just like I don't regret my poor diet, even if I end up with diabetes or a heart condition. Life is worthless if you're afraid to live it.

Besides, I may have a disease that will kill all my brain cells and eventually stop my heart anyway, and it's genetic so there ain't shit I can do about it. So who cares?

countryboy
04-16-2014, 02:24 PM
I build Luxury home and do massive remodels. Our homes start at about 1.3 and I usually do not touch a remodel under 800K

I also own multi unit housing and a Distribution company and Soon will be a silent partner in a really cool restaurant

My job now is mostly meeting with managers and clients. I rarely have time to do the fun stuff! I miss it. Meeting, and more meetings is my life

Good stone work people are hard to find I bet you are doing well!

I am a very talented tile guy (not to brag, I'm a natural), and I really enjoy the creativity of it. I kinda let things go after I lost my son, but I am getting back into the groove and am booked out a couple of months.

What was your trade?

zelmo1234
04-16-2014, 02:25 PM
Weed is one thing, but you touch my coffee and you'll pull back a bloody stump!

Now this I understand

Guerilla
04-16-2014, 02:26 PM
When I was a kid, it was bongs all the way. But now it just kicks my ass. I'm not into getting really really stoned, I just like to take a couple of tokes at a time. Good God, my brain must be all kinds of abnormal. :D

Nowaday everyone wants really fat blunts. I don't roll them really fat though. And they're always like "how come your blunts are so skinny". People these days don't want to enjoy it, they just like to get shitfaced.

Guerilla
04-16-2014, 02:28 PM
Nope. Just like I don't regret my poor diet, even if I end up with diabetes or a heart condition. Life is worthless if you're afraid to live it.

Besides, I may have a disease that will kill all my brain cells and eventually stop my heart anyway, and it's genetic so there ain't shit I can do about it. So who cares?

#yolo

zelmo1234
04-16-2014, 02:30 PM
I am a very talented tile guy (not to brag, I'm a natural), and I really enjoy the creativity of it. I kinda let things go after I lost my son, but I am getting back into the groove and am booked out a couple of months.

What was your trade?

My trade? I am a builder! How I made my money to get started? I was a contractor of a different nature, and the Sands of Iraq and Afghanistan paid well!

Now I am CEO of the 2 operations, My talent lies in knowing how to make money! that is what I am really good at. It is no fun and the only creativity I get is in the selections of our homes. Like I said I don't get to work on the projects much anymore. I miss it!

Sorry to hear about your son, I can't even imagine the hell that must be!

donttread
04-16-2014, 02:31 PM

Exactly.

Ethereal
04-16-2014, 02:40 PM
Heh heh, I'm not an Apple fan either. I didn't buy my iPad, it was given to me by a customer as a tip. Pretty cool huh? :)

I don't like them either. The OS is lame and overly restrictive. I'm going to switch to Samsung to match my smart phone. But I'll take a IPad as a tip any day!

countryboy
04-16-2014, 02:43 PM
My trade? I am a builder! How I made my money to get started? I was a contractor of a different nature, and the Sands of Iraq and Afghanistan paid well!

I know you're a builder. But were you a finish guy, framer? Some finish guys specialize in staircases etc. What is your favorite project to work on? Maybe you weren't even a carpenter. Just wondering. I am a geek when it comes to construction trades, and to this day I frequent more trade forums than I do political forums.

Now I am CEO of the 2 operations, My talent lies in knowing how to make money! that is what I am really good at. It is no fun and the only creativity I get is in the selections of our homes. Like I said I don't get to work on the projects much anymore. I miss it!

I congratulate you on your success!

Thank you. It is, but every day I get a little better. Someday it might even be bearable.

Ethereal
04-16-2014, 02:46 PM

Were you building in Iraq and Afghanistan, too, or were you doing security stuff? Or both?

Green Arrow
04-16-2014, 02:47 PM
Y'all are crazy. Only thing I don't like about my iPhone is I can't get porn apps :tongue:

Ethereal
04-16-2014, 02:52 PM
Y'all are crazy. Only thing I don't like about my iPhone is I can't get porn apps :tongue:

You can't download any open-source applications that apple hasn't modified, which is a big problem for an amateur crypto-anarchist like myself. For example, I don't think you can download the TOR browser on Apple OS.

bladimz
04-16-2014, 03:12 PM
Stolen or swindled! They are 2 different thingsIf you're having $$$ stolen by your employers, the fact that they are thieves, not that they may smoke pot, is the issue.

bladimz
04-16-2014, 03:24 PM
Now this I understandWhy do you understand it?

GrassrootsConservative
04-16-2014, 06:40 PM
http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/75/29/54/752954969617fd68136e238830ff4029.jpg

Dr. Who
04-16-2014, 08:29 PM

Zel, I think it has less to do with the fact that they are pot smokers, and more to do with their character as individuals. People who have no real work ethic will use any excuse not to come to work. They are only working to get money to party. I know many people who indulge in a little pot daily who don't take time off.

GrassrootsConservative
04-16-2014, 08:31 PM
Zel, I think it has less to do with the fact that they are pot smokers, and more to do with their character as individuals. People who have no real work ethic will use any excuse not to come to work. They are only working to get money to party. I know many people who indulge in a little pot daily who don't take time off.

I work with several people who are daily pot smokers, some more than "a little," as you say.

Wonderful people, motivated, and good communicators. We get along, the customers love us, and all our yelp reviews are positive.

Perianne
04-16-2014, 10:31 PM
I work with several people who are daily pot smokers, some more than "a little," as you say.

Wonderful people, motivated, and good communicators. We get along, the customers love us, and all our yelp reviews are positive.

I don't know where all those pot smokers are. As far as I know, I don't work with any.

GrassrootsConservative
04-17-2014, 02:05 AM
I don't know where all those pot smokers are. As far as I know, I don't work with any.

Don't you think that if what they say about pot is true, they'd all be sticking out like sore thumbs?

/Edit: The reason they don't is because they're normal people like everybody else.

Alyosha
04-17-2014, 06:50 AM
No one can say "all" potsmokers do x,y,z because everyone's body is different. It's like ADHD medicine taken by one person will excite them and by another will calm them down.

Matty
04-17-2014, 08:06 AM
Then there is this study! Has any one considered the findings? Or have you just summarily dismissed them because it's better not knowing?

Ravi
04-17-2014, 08:26 AM
Then there is this study! Has any one considered the findings? Or have you just summarily dismissed them because it's better not knowing?
Yeah, I'd like to know what these people's brains looked like before they ever smoked pot.

Captain Obvious
04-17-2014, 08:28 AM
Yeah, I'd like to know what these people's brains looked like before they ever smoked pot.

Considering they've come to the conclusion that smoking pot is a good idea, I'm guessing they're not in good shape to begin with.

Kabuki Joe
04-17-2014, 08:31 AM

..."dooooooooooooooood"...

Matty
04-17-2014, 08:43 AM
I am sure Northwestern university purposefully found 20 brain damaged people to outsmart all the intellectual potheads of the world. That's what they set out to do alright! Yep!

countryboy
04-17-2014, 08:44 AM
I am sure Northwestern university purposefully found 20 brain damaged people to outsmart all the intellectual potheads of the world. That's what they set out to do alright! Yep!
Actually, they did. I read it in a blog. I would link to it but it is on a server riddled with malware. :rolleyes:

Matty
04-17-2014, 08:53 AM
Actually, they did. I read it in a blog. I would link to it but it is on a server riddled with malware. :rolleyes:
Try the journal of neuroscience moron, you will find the article there. If you weren't such a country bumpkin you could figure this shit out.

Matty
04-17-2014, 08:54 AM
You must just attract malware, no one else is bothered by it.

countryboy
04-17-2014, 09:14 AM
Try the journal of neuroscience moron, you will find the article there. If you weren't such a country bumpkin you could figure this shit out.
The journal of neuroscience moron? What kind of name is that for a scientific publication?

Alyosha
04-17-2014, 04:42 PM

Twenty people with abnormalities is not twenty people with "brain damage". Some abnormalities are useful. For example, pot has been shown to reconnect neural pathways. That's an abnormality that is useful.

I would need to see Phase II of the study and if you had the protocol that would be helpful.

Matty
04-17-2014, 06:45 PM
Twenty people with abnormalities is not twenty people with "brain damage". Some abnormalities are useful. For example, pot has been shown to reconnect neural pathways. That's an abnormality that is useful.

I would need to see Phase II of the study and if you had the protocol that would be helpful.
All the findings are published in the journal of neuroscience!

Heyduke
04-18-2014, 02:58 PM
The guy I work for is always stoked when I show up with weed. He asks me, "Hey, you think I could get a little sip off the chalice?" He just doesn't like it when I drink too much.

Unfortunately, I ran out of weed this morning, and I'm down to stems. But, I'm headed back to Humboldt tomorrow where I'll do a work-trade with a client and get paid mostly in cash and a little in ganja. It's not illegal. I've got a medical card.

My work involves a lot of different things. Sometimes I'm just doing grunt work, like taking inventory and packing product in the vehicle to take to an event. Sometimes I have to get creative and write articles for our magazine. Sometimes I'm entertaining prospective clients who smoke marijuana. That's all copacetic with a few sips off the chalice.

Other tasks that I have are not conducive to being irie. It's big medicine, and needs to be respected. Anything that is smoked changes blood chemistry. There are trade-offs to smoking marijuana. Nothing is all good. But, if marijuana wasn't having an effect on my brain, there wouldn't be any reason to smoke it. That's sort of the object of the activity.

Whatever, I have no doubt that I suffered brain damage playing football. But, I have so many great memories from participating in the sport, that my experience overall became a net positive. And while I recognize the drawbacks of being a stoner, I'd say the same thing as I did about football... net positive.

Heyduke
04-18-2014, 03:23 PM
As me whether or not salmon is a healthy food. My next question is going to be, "Are we talking about a red salmon netted from a wild stream in Alaska, or a genetically modified farm fish that's been fed cat food mixed with anti-biotics and dyed for color and trucked to Walmart where some booger-picking hairnet tweeker packs it in styrofoam?"

Ask me whether taking vitamins is good for you. You see so many studies about how they have no benefits. What kind of vitamins were used in the study? Were they high quality absorbable vitamins, or are we studying Flintstones/Centrum (processed in China containing petrochemicals, synthetics sugars, dyes, and boric acid) ?

I worked in a garden shop in Humboldt County, many years ago. I've seen the chemicals that get sprayed on weed. Rat poison, fungicides, insecticides, sythetic fertilizers, etc.. So, just like with salmon and vitamins, there is weed, and then there is weed. Know your source for whatever you put into your body.

Chris
04-18-2014, 08:30 PM
Study of Pot Smokers' Brains Shows That MRIs Cause Bad Science Reporting (http://reason.com/blog/2014/04/18/study-of-pot-smokers-brains-shows-that-m)

This week a study of cannabis consumers published by The Journal of Neuroscience provided powerful evidence that MRI scans cause shoddy science reporting. Researchers at Northwestern University and Massachusetts General Hospital used MRIs to compare the brains of 20 young adults who reported smoking pot at least once a week and 20 controls who had used marijuana no more than five times in their lives and had not consumed it at all in the previous year. The pot smokers had higher gray-matter densities in the left nucleus accumbens, and there were "significant shape differences" between subjects and controls in that area and in the right amygdala. The differences were more pronounced in subjects who reported smoking marijuana more frequently. "Because this is a cross-sectional study," the authors noted, "causation cannot be determined." In other words, it is not clear whether the brain differences were caused by marijuana. It also is not clear how long the differences last or whether they have any functional significance.

Those nuances generally were lost in press coverage of the study, which presented the MRI scans as evidence that smoking pot causes brain damage....

Spectre
04-19-2014, 12:00 PM
18 pages. ..you can tell that THIS is the issue closest to the libertarian heart, and why most dopey young imbeciles are libertarians in the first place.

Next stop, Idiocracy.

Chris
04-19-2014, 12:36 PM
18 pages. ..you can tell that THIS is the issue closest to the libertarian heart, and why most dopey young imbeciles are libertarians in the first place.

Next stop, Idiocracy.

I'm libertarian. Deontologically I can understand the right to be left alone, consequentially I question it.

There went your overgeneralization.

spunkloaf
04-19-2014, 01:03 PM

Dumb shits call marijuana dope.

Informed people call methamphetamines dope.

Spectre
04-19-2014, 01:11 PM
Dumb shits call marijuana dope.

Informed people call methamphetamines dope.

Actually, weed is true dope because it may well be the only real IQ-lowering drug (not sure if barbiturates do that or not too).

Crystal and coke don't make you dumber, ie, 'dopey'.

spunkloaf
04-19-2014, 01:16 PM

Oh.

Poor Mr. Employer who doesn't properly motivate his employees and has to pay higher unemployment insurance because he fires people without properly documenting their bad attendance.

Poor, poor Mr. Employer.

:cry:

POOR GUY.

Would you like a handkerchief? This country has just gone to shit, hasn't it? It's all that marijuana's fault. And those libtards. Screw those libtards, right? And that imposter, Obama. Where is Lee Harvey Oswald when you need him?

Akula
04-19-2014, 01:17 PM
"studies" also show that everyone who ever drank water eventually died...therefore water is a dangerous chemical....

"studies" are like "economists" and "psychiatrists"...pay one enough and you can receive any result you like.

spunkloaf
04-19-2014, 01:49 PM
Actually, weed is true dope because it may well be the only real IQ-lowering drug (not sure if barbiturates do that or not too).

They don't make you smarter.

I've done them all in moderation, but out of the three mentioned here, marijuana is the only one that will not make you lose your fucking mind after taking too much of it.

My own personal example.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/01/09/minnesota-man-cooks-cat/4389521/

This guy was a friend of mine during my rebel years in adolescence. He introduced me to meth, but he also shot it into his arms and used it habitually as opposed to my occasional recreational use. I know meth is the reason he lost his mind because I watched his mind slowly slip away over the years to the point where I could no longer have a sane friendship with him.

Marijuana will never do this to people.

countryboy
04-19-2014, 02:39 PM

Your extreme ignorance on this subject is truly astonishing. Your credibility would be greatly restored if you simply admitted you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. :wink:

There is no shame in ignorance, the shame comes when one tries to pass themselves off as knowledgeable, when they are obviously not.

Guerilla
04-19-2014, 04:26 PM

Why don't you go lie down champ. The informed will handle this one. :smiley:

Spectre
04-19-2014, 04:30 PM
Why don't you go lie down champ. The informed will handle this one. :smiley:
Like I never sucked on a doob or snorted a line or two in my misspent youth!:laugh:

countryboy
04-19-2014, 06:03 PM
Like I never sucked on a doob or snorted a line or two in my misspent youth!:laugh:
Holy crap. Maybe you are right about the weed. Perhaps it can make some people permanently dopey. :eek:

Spectre
04-19-2014, 06:05 PM
Holy crap. Maybe you are right about the weed. Perhaps it can make some people permanently dopey. :eek:

Ba-dum-bum tisssshhhhhh!

Matty
04-19-2014, 06:14 PM
You can't get a one of em to agree to let their airline pilot smoke pot whilst flying them! Or, their surgeons to take a toke just before they perform surgery! I can't tell why exactly since it's so damn harmless!