PDA

View Full Version : Sebelius Said to Weigh Run for Kansas Senate Seat

Professor Peabody
04-16-2014, 09:34 PM
Sebelius Said to Weigh Run for Kansas Senate Seat

By JEREMY W. PETERSAPRIL 16, 2014

WASHINGTON — In her darkest hour last fall, Kathleen Sebelius suffered one of the deepest cuts from an old family friend who accused her of “gross incompetence” over the rollout of the Affordable Care Act and demanded that she resign as secretary of health and human services. Now she is weighing revenge.

Several Democrats said this week that Ms. Sebelius had been mentioned with growing frequency as someone who could wage a serious challenge to Mr. Roberts, 77, who is running for a fourth term and is considered vulnerable. One person who spoke directly to Ms. Sebelius said that she was thinking about it, but added that it was too soon to say how seriously she was taking the idea.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/17/us/politics/kathleen-sebelius.html?partner=rss&emc=rss&smid=tw-nytimes&_r=0

The Democratic Party, the only party where failure appears to be a virtue, as long as you fail with somebody else's money (taxpayers). Obama Care was passed in March of 2010, giving Katie Kate almost 4 full years to set up a sales website for the Federal Government. Just look at how Captain Katie steered the S.S. Obama Care right smack into the Iceberg. Then she's first in the lifeboat before the ship sinks and Democrats want her to run for the Senate?

I myself think she should run for the Senate in November. Why?

Kansas Obamacare enrollment dwarfed by nearly 20,000 cancellations (http://watchdog.org/116228/kansas-obamacare-enrollment-dwarfed-nearly-20000-cancellations/)

There's 20,000 votes in the bag for any of her opponents. To me her name is already typecast with the failed roll out of Obama Care for her to win anything. Furthermore, I think she'll always be Gilligan to the voting public.

Peter1469
04-16-2014, 11:59 PM
Democrats must be freaking out. This will only make Obamacare more of an issue in the election cycle. :shocked: