PDA

View Full Version : Dingy Harry calls Bundy Supporters Terrorists

zelmo1234
04-17-2014, 08:17 PM
Ok for those of you that like to defend your party? Defend this!

Please help me understand how it is that a Muslim that shoots and kills people at fort hood, is just domestic violence event

But people that peacefully come to the aid of a Farmer that has been attacked by BLM Swat teams with automatic weapons are terrorists?

If this does not raise the red flag for those that have been blind, nothing will! You have the most powerful man in the senate pissed because the people stood in the way of the government preforming an unconstitutional act against a rancher

The government is out of control and it is progressives like Dingy Harry that are the problem. When you have a person using the word terrorist! Because US citizens prevent him form using government officials to confiscate land, and use it to make a deal with China to line his own pockets!

If that is not the definition of Tyranny? What is?:huh:

Matty
04-17-2014, 08:22 PM
Harry Reid prototypical democrat = a s s h o l e

Ethereal
04-17-2014, 08:23 PM
Harry Reid and his neo-Marxist ilk are the real terrorists.

Bob
04-17-2014, 08:24 PM

Please help me understand how it is that a Muslim that shoots and kills people at fort hood, is just domestic violence event

But people that peacefully come to the aid of a Farmer that has been attacked by BLM Swat teams with automatic weapons are terrorists?

If this does not raise the red flag for those that have been blind, nothing will! You have the most powerful man in the senate pissed because the people stood in the way of the government preforming an unconstitutional act against a rancher

The government is out of control and it is progressives like Dingy Harry that are the problem. When you have a person using the word terrorist! Because US citizens prevent him form using government officials to confiscate land, and use it to make a deal with China to line his own pockets!

My heart goes out to Bundy. I wish I knew the entire deal. I hear stories told on TV by the news but it seems we don't get all of the story.

My gig is I like Cattle. I mean a steak is really awesome. I also believe that the Cattle Ranchers struggle due to the high price of cattle. A lot of them sold cattle to stay above water.

Reid is a dipwad. He is also like Bundy, in my church. I don't know Bundy but we can get to know Reid by his evil. I am told by a church member who is a registered Democrat that he is in the minority in our church. Reid is some sort of person that in my view does not understand the church as Romney did.

My church should not lead any of us to be progressives.

Actually at church, politics does not come up. You have to talk to members when we are not at church to find out their affiliation. 80 percent I am told support republicans.

patrickt
04-17-2014, 08:27 PM
I'll wait to hear the leftists defending Sen. Reid.

zelmo1234
04-17-2014, 08:30 PM
I really do not think that this action is defensible. He should be asked to step down as majority leader.

It is up to the people of Nevada if he should still be their Senator! This man is dangerous and he is looking to take that vengeance out on the American people!

nic34
04-17-2014, 08:35 PM
How many casualties were there after the blm "attack", zel?

So Reid said it isn't over.... So let's start a war now?

Alyosha
04-17-2014, 08:39 PM

Well, when you call me a terrorist for saying the government should have put a lien on his property and acted the jackboot to go in with snipers instead, that feels like war.

Aren't I a contributor to the system? Doesn't my opinion carry weight? If I disagree strongly with violence from the state suddenly I am the terrorist?

Matty
04-17-2014, 08:42 PM
The coward said it from the Senate floor so he is immune to repercussions.

zelmo1234
04-17-2014, 09:07 PM

He called the citizens Terrorists! Not just that it was not over! He is taking this to another level. He is part of the government that sent 200 armed people to confiscate a ranchers cattle!

zelmo1234
04-17-2014, 09:09 PM
Well, when you call me a terrorist for saying the government should have put a lien on his property and acted the jackboot to go in with snipers instead, that feels like war.

Aren't I a contributor to the system? Doesn't my opinion carry weight? If I disagree strongly with violence from the state suddenly I am the terrorist?

Not if your opinion is different form the progressive agenda! It is starting to get scary to see what these lefties are willing to defend, this is undefensable

nic34
04-17-2014, 10:11 PM
He called the citizens Terrorists! Not just that it was not over! He is taking this to another level. He is part of the government that sent 200 armed people to confiscate a ranchers cattle!

So in other words there were no casualties at the hands of the jack booted blm that you said attacked Bundy. In fact the blm backed down.

Stop lying and making this into something it is not.

I understand the temptation to use this to make a statement, but there will be better opportunities with more honorable people.

Green Arrow
04-17-2014, 11:07 PM

In case you haven't noticed, people the government calls "terrorists" tend to end up indefinitely detained or killed. I think it's rather scary that some Democrats like Reid, knowing this, seem to be just a little too loose with the word.

GrassrootsConservative
04-17-2014, 11:14 PM
In case you haven't noticed, people the government calls "terrorists" tend to end up indefinitely detained or killed. I think it's rather scary that some Democrats like Reid, knowing this, seem to be just a little too loose with the word.

Kind of like the backlash against people they label "racists?"

Another term they're way too loose with, and quick to use without any evidence.

But I don't give a single fuck what he says, as would most intelligent people when they realize these people don't have the first clue what their rhetoric means.

/Edit: And aren't he and his mob the ones who SUPPORT the terrorists? I thought that wasn't supposed to be an insult anymore. Aren't we supposed to be "tolerant" of Muslim terrorists or something? What ever happened to all that "Islamophobia" shit?

Green Arrow
04-18-2014, 12:42 AM
Only when a Republican is in office, GRC.

zelmo1234
04-18-2014, 05:27 AM
So in other words there were no casualties at the hands of the jack booted blm that you said attacked Bundy. In fact the blm backed down.

Stop lying and making this into something it is not.

I understand the temptation to use this to make a statement, but there will be better opportunities with more honorable people.

Prove that I am lying about what Dingy Harry Said

The most powerful man in the US Senate, is defending the policy of sending 200 armed US agents, to confiscate private property, without a court order, and this same Senator, is now calling the people that stopped this tyranny Domestic Terrorists! (accusing them of a crime, punishable by death in case you don't understand) And this Same Senator stood to make millions of dollars if he could have used the land in question to pull off his deal with China

Bundy is wrong for not paying the fee's so you put a lean on his ranch and when they go to sell it he pays the back fee's You do not attack him with 200 people dressed like soldiers.

THIS WAS A TEST TO SEE IF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WOULD TOLERATE MILITARY ACTION AGAINST PRIVATE CITIZENS. FORTUNATLY THE PEOPLE OF THIS NATIONS PASSED THIS TEST. Now those people that stood up to the government are being accused of terrorism, and again for those like nic that do not understand this! that is a crime punishable by death!

1751_Texan
04-18-2014, 06:36 AM

The bottom line...Harry Reid and the "supporters" are irrelevant to what will finally be decided in this case. Both are meaningless.

Alyosha
04-18-2014, 06:52 AM
The bottom line...Harry Reid and the "supporters" are irrelevant to what will finally be decided in this case. Both are meaningless.

The Senate Majority Leader calls people terrorists and that is irrelevant to what will happen in the future? Everything they say and do in Washington is relevant.

I am a "terrorist" now according to the Senate Majority leader. You don't agree with me, but do you think I'm a terrorist?

exotix
04-18-2014, 09:05 AM
Eric Parker from the central Idaho Oathkeepers aims his weapon from a bridge as protesters gather by the Bureau of Land Management's base camp, where cattle that were seized from rancher Cliven Bundy are being held, near Bunkerville, Nevada April 12, 2014.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/rf/image_606w/2010-2019/Wires/Images/2014-04-12/Reuters/2014-04-12T222034Z_01_LOA111_RTRIDSP_3_USA-RANCHERS-NEVADA.jpg

Peter1469
04-18-2014, 09:21 AM
^^^ over-watch

zelmo1234
04-18-2014, 10:21 AM

Dingy Harry and his supporters are the only thing that is relevant in this case. Due process of law would allow for the placing of a lean on Mr. Bundies property and for the federal government to issue a cease order for him to stop grazing his cattle on the land.

Dingy Harry because he likely needs to make a land deal with the Chinese and the BLM used military tactics and unlawful confiscation of private property. That is the issue. the only thing that Bundy had a right to was due process, the government tried to supersede that with tactics used by Stalin's Russia and Hitler's Germany!

Liberals are rushing to the aid of the Government on this issue and because they believe that the government should be a tool that forces people to do what they feel is best for the country. Why would they resort to such tactics??? Because the liberal agenda is loosing popularity with the American people and they can't get it done through the electoral process, congressional process, and now even the judicial process is turning against them!

It is what they have left

Ethereal
04-18-2014, 12:30 PM
http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu20/KEG1984/36ce3de24ad3e62f93dc4e6fb9d01036_zpsec339fca.jpg

exotix
04-18-2014, 12:51 PM
http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu20/KEG1984/36ce3de24ad3e62f93dc4e6fb9d01036_zpsec339fca.jpg

James Renwick ... George Washington impersonator ... tea party loon

http://northernvirginiateaparty.com/100_0184.JPG

GrumpyDog
04-19-2014, 05:08 AM
http://votingamerican.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/armed-people-george-washington.jpg

Ravi
04-19-2014, 05:18 AM
http://votingamerican.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/armed-people-george-washington.jpg
Did he say that before or after the whiskey rebellion?

zelmo1234
04-19-2014, 05:40 AM
George Washington was a man of conviction, not likely to change his mind!

All of the founding fathers saw government as a necessary evil that needed to be restrained! Thus the bill of rights.

nic34
04-19-2014, 08:44 AM
The actual quote:

A free people ought not only to be armed but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well digested plan is requisite: And their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories, as tend to render them independent on others, for essential, particularly for military supplies.
---George Washington's First Annual Message to Congress (January 8, 1790)

exotix
04-19-2014, 08:49 AM
George Washington was a man of conviction, not likely to change his mind!

All of the founding fathers saw government as a necessary evil that needed to be restrained! Thus the bill of rights.
According to teabaggers ... the founding fathers have been rolling-over in their graves ever since America elected a *Magic Negro* for 2 terms ... and will continue to wail as macabre apparitions when America elects a woman ... for 2 terms.

Peter1469
04-19-2014, 10:57 AM
Both.

Did he say that before or after the whiskey rebellion?

Peter1469
04-19-2014, 10:57 AM
Filthy lie. Shame on Exo.

According to teabaggers ... the founding fathers have been rolling-over in their graves ever since America elected a *Magic Negro* for 2 terms ... and will continue to wail as macabre apparitions when America elects a woman ... for 2 terms.

Green Arrow
04-19-2014, 12:50 PM

You're assuming Hillary will even run, and that if she does run, she'll survive the first term. She'll be almost 80 when she leaves office, assuming she got elected and re-elected. Why on earth do you Democrats and Republicans insist on electing Old Guard dynasties of the rich?

spunkloaf
04-19-2014, 12:53 PM
You people are the ones who are the terrorists.

Quit being such asshole terrorists, you asshole terrorists.

There, how does that feel?

zelmo1234
04-19-2014, 01:31 PM

First let us get the source of the Magic "N" on record it was the liberal writer of the LA Times that made that statement not a Conservative, which is fairly easy for most to understand that liberals make racist statements all the time.

Next lets us be perfectly The founding fathers would have been rolling over in their graves with every President from Coolidge on! Reagan included!

The nations was founded on the freedom and personal responsibility? not the nanny state and free stuff

spunkloaf
04-19-2014, 01:34 PM
Zelmo, don't thank me just yet. I tore you apart in a couple different threads.

zelmo1234
04-19-2014, 01:40 PM
Zelmo, don't thank me just yet. I tore you apart in a couple different threads.

So? Why not build on what we can agree on? What I don't understand is why we have to decide to not thank people on each individual topic,

If Washington would just accomplish what they can agree on we would not have disasters like the ACA

Mainecoons
04-19-2014, 07:59 PM
Another photo of Ravi's "we the people."

http://c3.nrostatic.com/sites/default/files/uploaded/pic_giant_041814_A.jpg

They shouldn’t have been. Dozens of federal agencies now have Special Weapons and Tactics (SWAT) teams to further an expanding definition of their missions. It’s not controversial that the Secret Service and the Bureau of Prisons have them. But what about the Department of Agriculture, the Railroad Retirement Board, the Tennessee Valley Authority, the Office of Personnel Management, the Consumer Product Safety Commission, and the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service? All of these have their own SWAT units and are part of a worrying trend towards the militarization of federal agencies — not to mention local police forces.“Law-enforcement agencies across the U.S., at every level of government, have been blurring the line between police officer and soldier,” journalist Radley Balko writes in his 2013 book Rise of the Warrior Cop (http://www.nationalreview.com/redirect/amazon.p?j=1610392116). “The war on drugs and, more recently, post-9/11 antiterrorism efforts have created a new figure on the U.S. scene: the warrior cop — armed to the teeth, ready to deal harshly with targeted wrongdoers, and a growing threat to familiar American liberties.”The proliferation of paramilitary federal SWAT teams inevitably brings abuses that have nothing to do with either drugs or terrorism. Many of the raids they conduct are against harmless, often innocent, Americans who typically are accused of non-violent civil or administrative violations.

And the Nazification of your local police force:

Since 9/11, the feds have issued a plethora of homeland-security grants that encourage local police departments to buy surplus military hardware and form their own SWAT units. By 2005, at least 80 percent of towns with a population between 25,000 and 50,000 people had their own SWAT team. The number of raids conducted by local police SWAT teams has gone from 3,000 a year in the 1980s to over 50,000 a year today.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/376053/united-states-swat-john-fund

nic34
04-19-2014, 08:26 PM
Another photo of Ravi's "we the people."

http://c3.nrostatic.com/sites/default/files/uploaded/pic_giant_041814_A.jpg

And the Nazification of your local police force:

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/376053/united-states-swat-john-fund

Yep, all started with that dang Obama......

nic34
04-19-2014, 08:31 PM
Filthy lie. Shame on Exo.

What no shame on grumpys lying GW quote?

nic34
04-19-2014, 08:33 PM
Also how is it people here can take anything in a source you post and attribute it to you having said it? Shameful.

zelmo1234
04-19-2014, 10:13 PM
Also how is it people here can take anything in a source you post and attribute it to you having said it? Shameful.

It really saddens me that a large portion of the country see no issue with the Government using military force to collect land fee's

What is even more troubling is those same people think that that same military force will never be brought to bare against them?

Non of this started with Obama, it started with George Washington and continued to get worse with just a few Presidents putting on the breaks from time to time

Now President Obama had it in his power to say enough and call off the BLM. He chose not to, but if you think about it GWB had the ability to call off the spying on US citizens and he did not!

I believe that this was a test run to see if the American people were willing to look the other way as the government used military style force against a citizen. I give thanks to God that the people of Nevada had the courage to stand.

And to further my suspicion that both sides of the isle are corrupt? look at the venom that is coming from the left against Mr. Bundy, and look at the silence from the right?

The people are facing the latter stages of the government becoming a full fledged tyranny in my opinion, and I hope that Liberals , conservatives, libritarians, and constitutionalist can find enough common ground to turn back the Progressive and return freedom and liberty to this Great Nation

nic34
04-19-2014, 10:26 PM
Now President Obama had it in his power to say enough and call off the BLM. He chose not to,

What are you talking about.... somebody did call the blm off. That was last week. Where you been?

Green Arrow
04-19-2014, 11:19 PM
Yep, all started with that dang Obama......

Nope, but it's growing under his administration and he's not doing a thing to stop it, so that makes him just as responsible.

zelmo1234
04-20-2014, 04:59 AM
What are you talking about.... somebody did call the blm off. That was last week. Where you been?

Sorry, that was a confusing statement. What I should have said is that it could have been called off before it started.

I will promise you that 200 agents did not just happen to take off for Bundies place without the President have been informed

He should have said NO! that was an itchy trigger finger away from being nasty. and there were very highly trained people on both sides of that one. I would have estimated losses of about 300 people total in that conflict! It would have happened very fast

zelmo1234
04-20-2014, 05:01 AM
Nope, but it's growing under his administration and he's not doing a thing to stop it, so that makes him just as responsible.

This is where I would hope that we can get to, Is it all Obamas fault NO but we need to pull together to stop it, no matter what President is in office at the time.

Peter1469
04-20-2014, 09:09 AM
That was the reason for the Bundy raid. To test the waters to see how Americans react. We have seen here, that too many Americans want Fascism. They approve of the United States government using military force over grazing fees... sad.

It really saddens me that a large portion of the country see no issue with the Government using military force to collect land fee's

What is even more troubling is those same people think that that same military force will never be brought to bare against them?

Non of this started with Obama, it started with George Washington and continued to get worse with just a few Presidents putting on the breaks from time to time

Now President Obama had it in his power to say enough and call off the BLM. He chose not to, but if you think about it GWB had the ability to call off the spying on US citizens and he did not!

I believe that this was a test run to see if the American people were willing to look the other way as the government used military style force against a citizen. I give thanks to God that the people of Nevada had the courage to stand.

And to further my suspicion that both sides of the isle are corrupt? look at the venom that is coming from the left against Mr. Bundy, and look at the silence from the right?

The people are facing the latter stages of the government becoming a full fledged tyranny in my opinion, and I hope that Liberals , conservatives, libritarians, and constitutionalist can find enough common ground to turn back the Progressive and return freedom and liberty to this Great Nation

Akula
04-20-2014, 09:13 AM
This is where I would hope that we can get to, Is it all Obamas fault NO but we need to pull together to stop it, no matter what President is in office at the time.

As long as they keep us distracted and fighting among ourselves over who to "blame", we'll never be able to organize well enough to realize that both sides have to be replaced.
This country is finished. Time to re set.

Common Sense
04-20-2014, 09:14 AM
That was the reason for the Bundy raid. To test the waters to see how Americans react. We have seen here, that too many Americans want Fascism. They approve of the United States government using military force over grazing fees... sad.

Oh Jeez...

Common Sense
04-20-2014, 09:16 AM
Talk about hysteria. I thought it was bad under Bush. The far left ninnies screaming bloody murder, but it turns out no one can cry louder than the American far right or whatever they want to call themselves today.

Akula
04-20-2014, 09:39 AM
Talk about hysteria. I thought it was bad under Bush. The far left ninnies screaming bloody murder, but it turns out no one can cry louder than the American far right or whatever they want to call themselves today.

The point (you're missing) is that both sides are aware that government is too big and too oppressive...but as long as they can keep people like you stuck in this left vs right nonsense, the more power they accrue, the more our freedom is diminished.

I think the communists called people like that "useful idiots" because they keep people distracted from what's REALLY going on..

nic34
04-20-2014, 10:33 AM

Exactly. It's both sides' fault, but especially the leftys.

Common Sense
04-20-2014, 11:45 AM
The point (you're missing) is that both sides are aware that government is too big and too oppressive...but as long as they can keep people like you stuck in this left vs right nonsense, the more power they accrue, the more our freedom is diminished.

I think the communists called people like that "useful idiots" because they keep people distracted from what's REALLY going on..

There's no plot to divide the populace. Politics divides by nature.

What I have noticed recently is a new paradigm. There's the spectrum from left to right and then there's the new paranoid class. They're funny...they know "what's really going on". :)

Akula
04-20-2014, 11:52 AM
There's no plot to divide the populace. Politics divides by nature.

What I have noticed recently is a new paradigm. There's the spectrum from left to right and then there's the new paranoid class. They're funny...they know "what's really going on". :)

Everything is fine. The politicians know what they are doing and they only have the well being of the country and its' citizens in mind. Do not resist.

Anyone who disagrees is "paranoid"..got it..

Common Sense
04-20-2014, 02:01 PM
Everything is fine. The politicians know what they are doing and they only have the well being of the country and its' citizens in mind. Do not resist.

Anyone who disagrees is "paranoid"..got it..

Everything isn't fine...but it certainly isn't time for a bloody insurrection.

...but yes, paranoia is rampant.

zelmo1234
04-20-2014, 05:55 PM
Exactly. It's both sides' fault, but especially the leftys.

Well if you say so? Who am I to argue :grin: Sorry could not help myself Happy Easter Mr. Nic

zelmo1234
04-20-2014, 05:59 PM
Everything isn't fine...but it certainly isn't time for a bloody insurrection.

...but yes, paranoia is rampant.

I don't know if I am worried about an insurrection. I think that if there is violence it will come after the coming financial collapse. And if we stay on this path there will be a collapse. Almost everyone I know believes that we can't keep spending more and more.

At the point there are no social safety nets and there are a lot of hungry people? There will likely be a struggle for the direction for the country's direction

nic34
04-21-2014, 07:09 AM
I don't know if I am worried about an insurrection. I think that if there is violence it will come after the coming financial collapse. And if we stay on this path there will be a collapse. Almost everyone I know believes that we can't keep spending more and more.

At the point there are no social safety nets and there are a lot of hungry people? There will likely be a struggle for the direction for the country's direction

We went thru 3 major wars including a world war several recessions including the Bush great recession.... yet SS never failed to make a payment.

Akula
04-21-2014, 07:13 AM
We went thru 3 major wars including a world war several recessions including the Bush great recession.... yet SS never failed to make a payment.

What was the dollar worth in WWII.?
What is it worth now?

zelmo1234
04-21-2014, 07:16 AM

I understand but you are now 17 trillion in debt. If interest rates return to normal levels, and they will have to rise someday. All you can do with the federal revenue is pay the interest on the debt.

There will be no other money and we will have no ability to borrow as countries stop buying bonds?

Where is the money for everything else going to come from? Or do you think that all of the other nations are just going to forgive the trillions that we own them?

Akula
04-21-2014, 07:24 AM
I understand but you are now 17 trillion in debt. If interest rates return to normal levels, and they will have to rise someday. All you can do with the federal revenue is pay the interest on the debt.

There will be no other money and we will have no ability to borrow as countries stop buying bonds?

Where is the money for everything else going to come from? Or do you think that all of the other nations are just going to forgive the trillions that we own them?

Exactly. We're BORROWING money just to pay the INTEREST on money we PREVIOUSLY borrowed...and we can't even address the principal. That's called "bankruptcy".

Sure they can juggle the books and print more money and tell everyone that everything is fine...for a while... but the system is unsustainable. A collapse is inevitable.

zelmo1234
04-21-2014, 07:28 AM
Exactly. We're BORROWING money just to pay the INTEREST on money we PREVIOUSLY borrowed...and we can't even address the principal. That's called "bankruptcy".

Sure they can juggle the books and print more money and tell everyone that everything is fine...for a while... but the system is unsustainable. A collapse is inevitable.

And I believe we are getting close to that point! But you can' tell the Democrats and Republicans anything hell they are full speed ahead

Akula
04-21-2014, 07:33 AM
I'm ready. Not worried one bit. I can last for at least 3 months with no outside help...of course I/we won't be by ourselves. I/we'll be with like minded patriots pulling together.
My only problem is dog food for my 2 Weimaraners. I was thinking of using "unsuccessful looters" as a substitute. That would work wouldn't it? ;)

zelmo1234
04-21-2014, 07:42 AM
I'm ready. Not worried one bit. I can last for at least 3 months with no outside help...of course I/we won't be by ourselves. I/we'll be with like minded patriots pulling together.
My only problem is dog food for my 2 Weimaraners. I was thinking of using "unsuccessful looters" as a substitute. That would work wouldn't it? ;)

Dude those are beautiful dogs. Don't feed them scumbags.

Just make your way to MI I am set for more than enough time for things to work themselves out.

Mine will be the ranch with the lights on. And I will have food for the dogs. Plus you should see all of the cool toys I have!

exotix
04-21-2014, 07:52 AM
No sweat ... Hitler lived in an underground bunker for almost 4 months with his dog Blondie ... and with his *like-minded patriots*.... this was his *final destination* of Lebensraum (living space) ... or *liberty & freedom* ...

Akula
04-21-2014, 07:54 AM
Dude those are beautiful dogs. Don't feed them scumbags.

Just make your way to MI I am set for more than enough time for things to work themselves out.

Mine will be the ranch with the lights on. And I will have food for the dogs. Plus you should see all of the cool toys I have!

Ok deal! See ya in a few months when the SHTF! :)

Duke and Baron
http://i724.photobucket.com/albums/ww244/guitartech92/Dogs/364.jpg

Baron
http://i724.photobucket.com/albums/ww244/guitartech92/Dogs/100_1004.jpg

Akula
04-21-2014, 07:54 AM
No sweat ... Hitler lived in an underground bunker for almost 4 months with his dog Blondie ... and with his *like-minded patriots*.... this was his *final destination* of Lebensraum (living space) ... or *liberty & freedom* ...

Relevance?

exotix
04-21-2014, 07:56 AM
Relevance?
Oh ... when your apocalyptic visions of *liberty & freedom* come to fruition ... those beautiful dogs will be delicacies.

Akula
04-21-2014, 07:58 AM
yeah, sure..whatever.

Common Sense
04-21-2014, 08:02 AM
I get the feeling many who claim that some revolution is imminent just really want to live out this survivalist fantasy. As if it would be fun or cool to finally be able to shoot people and live off the land and your stockpile.

Akula
04-21-2014, 08:06 AM
I get the feeling many who claim that some revolution is imminent just really want to live out this survivalist fantasy. As if it would be fun or cool to finally be able to shoot people and live off the land and your stockpile.

you live in the city, right?

Common Sense
04-21-2014, 08:14 AM
you live in the city, right?

You live in the country, right?

I do live in the city but I have lived in the country. I get it...I really do. I'm going shooting this morning. But I'm not wishing for the collapse of our society that will surely bring death and horror to millions. It's not something to cheer and look forward to. That's my point.

Akula
04-21-2014, 08:19 AM
You live in the country, right?

Semi rural.

I do live in the city but I have lived in the country. I get it...I really do. I'm going shooting this morning. But I'm not wishing for the collapse of our society that will surely bring death and horror to millions. It's not something to cheer and look forward to. That's my point.

Collapse, revolution and bloodshed is inevitable whether one likes it or not.
It's part of the natural progression of government.

Common Sense
04-21-2014, 08:25 AM
Semi rural.

Collapse, revolution and bloodshed is inevitable whether one likes it or not.
It's part of the natural progression of government.

...and you just can't wait. Awesome.

Akula
04-21-2014, 08:31 AM

How do you reach that conclusion?

If I point out that black crime rates far exceed whites I'm a "racist"..even though it's true that they do exceed white crime rates.

If I point out historical facts that every government in history was founded in blood and revolution and they all die in blood and revolution, I'm "wishing for the collapse of our society that will surely bring death and horror to millions. It's not something to cheer and look forward to."

You guys are pretty funny sometimes in here.

Ravi
04-21-2014, 08:35 AM
He'd only be upset if black people won.

Akula
04-21-2014, 08:44 AM
He'd only be upset if black people won.

Trying to distract again as an excuse to make a snide comment, I see. You're funny...sometimes

nic34
04-23-2014, 01:00 PM
If I point out that black crime rates far exceed whites I'm a "racist"..even though it's true that they do exceed white crime rates.

And blacks are just 13% of the entire population.... so what does that tell you about this useless statistic?

peoshi
04-23-2014, 01:05 PM
And blacks are just 13% of the entire population.... so what does that tell you about this useless statistic?That blacks are more likely to be involved in criminal activity than others...what does it tell you,nic?

GrumpyDog
04-23-2014, 01:08 PM
I am not for revolution unless there is no other option. I like my government for the most part, although I am extremely disappointed with the Supreme Court decision to allow Congressmen to be bribed by individual wealthy votes.

I cannot lay all the blame for the expanded police state and expanded bureaucratic enforcement agencies upon the Democrats or a Democrat president. I think some Republican presidents, like Reagan, also are responsible. I see that both parties were quite willing to sign NDAA 2012.

I have no desire to feel paranoid, but when I see an old man on a horse being surrounded by armed soldiers who appear not much different than Russian Federation soldiers, I get really anxious.

Mister D
04-23-2014, 01:09 PM
And blacks are just 13% of the entire population.... so what does that tell you about this useless statistic?

That blacks account for a grossly disproportionate percentage of violent crime in the US?

nic34
04-23-2014, 01:38 PM
The racist POV on crime statistics has been well represented on this forum and again noted....

still... lazy recitation of statistics is a dumb person's idea of how a smart person sounds.

Mister D
04-23-2014, 01:41 PM
The racist POV on crime statistics has been well represented on this forum and again noted....

still... lazy recitation of statistics is a dumb person's idea of how a smart person sounds.

It's an observation not a POV. Secondly, if by "racist" you mean accurate, yes.

If not, how else should those figures be interpreted? You never seem to get around to that, @nic34 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=572)

spunkloaf
04-23-2014, 03:18 PM
nic34, it's a pointless subject. I know what you're trying to say, but there are a number of people on this forum who will avoid your well - intended point at all costs. I find that the discussion of race and prejudice seems to in fact empower some people here and they grow a thicker skull as a result. Don't waste your time, humanity is clearly not evolved or ready enough for such utopian and Christ-like ways of thinking. Yet those same people will still go to church and quietly believe that God sends blessings down on their superior race. Lol

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

Mister D
04-23-2014, 03:22 PM
nic34, it's a pointless subject. I know what you're trying to say, but there are a number of people on this forum who will avoid your well - intended point at all costs. I find that the discussion of race and prejudice seems to in fact empower some people here and they grow a thicker skull as a result. Don't waste your time, humanity is clearly not evolved or ready enough for such utopian and Christ-like ways of thinking. Yet those same people will still go to church and quietly believe that God sends blessings down on their superior race. Lol

Another progressive incapable of rational discussion.

spunkloaf
04-23-2014, 03:33 PM
Another progressive incapable of rational discussion.

Rational discussion. More like fear - induced banter. Nothing rational can come from dwelling on social and cultural problems or blaming them on genetic heritage. If you ask me, the major talking points which tend to come from both sides of such drivel are worthless.

Mister D
04-23-2014, 03:35 PM
Rational discussion. More like fear - induced banter. Nothing rational can come from dwelling on social and cultural problems or blaming them on genetic heritage. If you ask me, the major talking points which tend to come from both sides of such drivel are worthless.

1) to acknowledge is not to dwell on and 2) who said anything about "genetic heritage" besides you? It's funny you mention fear. It looks like that is what compels you to 'read between the lines' whenever the topic comes up.

spunkloaf
04-23-2014, 03:37 PM
1) to acknowledge is not to dwell on and 2) who said anything about "genetic heritage" besides you? It's funny you mention fear. It looks like that is what compels you to 'read between the lines' whenever the topic comes up.

I'm pretty content with the accuracy of my opinion on this matter.

Mister D
04-23-2014, 03:38 PM
I'm pretty content with the accuracy of my opinion on this matter.

Let me know when you express it.

spunkloaf
04-23-2014, 03:46 PM
Let me know when you express it.

I did. If you can't see it, then there are just some levels of intellect which you are not willing to transcend.

Mister D
04-23-2014, 03:46 PM
I did. If you can't see it, then there are just some levels of intellect which you are not willing to transcend.

You mean stoop down to. That's right.

spunkloaf
04-23-2014, 03:50 PM
Lol. Face it, D. My intellectual cock is so much bigger and better looking than yours.

Mister D
04-23-2014, 03:58 PM
Lol. Face it, D. My intellectual cock is so much bigger and better looking than yours.

All talk of cock stops...NOW.

zelmo1234
04-23-2014, 04:00 PM
I don't think one should talk about their high intellect? and then compare it to a penis? Make it a bit "HARD" for others to beleive

Peter1469
04-23-2014, 04:36 PM
I don't think one should talk about their high intellect? and then compare it to a penis? Make it a bit "HARD" for others to beleive

Brilliant!

peoshi
04-23-2014, 10:53 PM
I don't think one should talk about their high intellect? and then compare it to a penis? Make it a bit "HARD" for others to beleiveI think he just called himself a dickhead.:stirthepot:

spunkloaf
04-24-2014, 04:10 AM
...really? You guys are horrible. That was intended as a joke to De - escalate the conversation I was having with D (A and B, really) and you guys deliberately took advantage of my vulnerable gesture. You don't have to go attacking me and stuff.

Refugee
04-24-2014, 04:47 AM
This thread has reached its shelf life date I think. :sad:

zelmo1234
04-24-2014, 05:41 AM
...really? You guys are horrible. That was intended as a joke to De - escalate the conversation I was having with D (A and B, really) and you guys deliberately took advantage of my vulnerable gesture. You don't have to go attacking me and stuff.

Oh! cowboy up! You can't pitch one low and over the plate like that, and not expect someone to hit it out of the park!

spunkloaf
04-24-2014, 08:58 AM
Cowboys are overrated and inflated. I bet anybody who has ever said "Cowboy Up" has never seen a real cowboy!

zelmo1234
04-24-2014, 09:08 AM
Cowboys are overrated and inflated. I bet anybody who has ever said "Cowboy Up" has never seen a real cowboy!

You loose, how much were we betting? A months salary? mine our yours???? :)

spunkloaf
04-24-2014, 09:09 AM
Dammit. I'm talking to a cowboy junkie.