PDA

View Full Version : www.acasignups.com .....Cigar have you been to this site?

texan
04-21-2014, 08:16 AM
This is at the least an interesting site. It is from an active democrat operative in Michigan but it does have some of his research onthe site. I wouldn't completely dispute the numbers at this time, but I would consider the source is a fan of Obama and the ACA.

The numbers could be right.

BTW notice Obama is very careful what he says about sign-ups. He always says"enrolled" and the reason is twofold:

1. They haven't had all the premiums paid.
2. Are the last rash of enrollees signed up with an account and will for sure pay? They don't know yet.

I do find it interesting that in the numbers 13 plus million signed up including Medicaid. We never heard that before that I can remember. Everyone keeps saying the Medicaid numbers are mixed into the 8 million. Who is lying isthe question? I will hold whichever side it is responsible.

Cigar
04-21-2014, 08:21 AM
October 2013 - Came and went :grin:

March 2014 - Came and went :grin:

Any more predictions? :laugh:

Cigar
04-21-2014, 08:23 AM
BTW ... how many months does it take for YOUR Premium Bill to get PAID? :laugh:

Poof ... another argument goes down in smoke :laugh:

texan
04-21-2014, 08:23 AM
Uh, what? Do you drink in the mornings or can you not read? One or the other.

It supports your points.

Cigar
04-21-2014, 08:26 AM
Uh, what? Do you drink in the mornings or can you not read? One or the other.

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=HN.608021782719565181&pid=1.7

texan
04-21-2014, 12:33 PM
It says actutally abouot 14 mil are signed up including Medicaid. Humm

lynn
04-21-2014, 12:36 PM
I did my own spreadsheet of all states based on the ACA signups website by brainwrap. I updated my numbers as they did since it started. I have reasons to doubt the accuracy on the updates given by each state and its sources because:

1. Some of the states showed unusual rapid increases in enrollees
2. Some states showed reductions in their numbers as the weeks followed
3. They started out with many states showing high enrollments in Medicaid only to later reduce those numbers later
4. Some of the states that expanded Medicaid are showing a higher number enrolled on the exchange over their total number of Medicaid enrollees.
5. Towards the end the only increases seem to only occur in states that expanded in their exchange totals.

At one point the numbers in states that expanded and states that didn't were almost equal in number of signups which would leave someone the impression of why funds were given to those states that did expand. I think they realize that so they stop reporting any increases on the exchange for states who did not expand.

I come to the conclusion, these numbers cannot be trusted as being reliable and that they only serve the political agenda to fool the public.

nic34
04-21-2014, 01:01 PM
This is at the least an interesting site. It is from an active democrat operative in Michigan but it does have some of his research onthe site. I wouldn't completely dispute the numbers at this time, but I would consider the source is a fan of Obama and the ACA.

The numbers could be right.

BTW notice Obama is very careful what he says about sign-ups. He always says"enrolled" and the reason is twofold:

1. They haven't had all the premiums paid.
2. Are the last rash of enrollees signed up with an account and will for sure pay? They don't know yet.

I do find it interesting that in the numbers 13 plus million signed up including Medicaid. We never heard that before that I can remember. Everyone keeps saying the Medicaid numbers are mixed into the 8 million. Who is lying isthe question? I will hold whichever side it is responsible.

Most have paid their premiums.

http://ushealthpolicygateway.com/vii-key-policy-issues-regulation-and-reform/patient-protection-and-affordable-care-act-ppaca/ppaca-and-governments/ppaca-and-states/ppaca-health-exchanges/premium-payments-on-aca-health-exchanges/

Cigar
04-21-2014, 01:02 PM
Most have paid their premimums.

http://ushealthpolicygateway.com/vii-key-policy-issues-regulation-and-reform/patient-protection-and-affordable-care-act-ppaca/ppaca-and-governments/ppaca-and-states/ppaca-health-exchanges/premium-payments-on-aca-health-exchanges/

How many months does The Right Wing think a Insurance Bill takes to make it through the mail :laugh:

Kalkin
04-21-2014, 01:04 PM
October 2013 - Came and went :grin:

March 2014 - Came and went :grin:

Any more predictions? :laugh:
Obamacare will come and go.
It'll be repealed. You know it, I know it, and the cowering dems up for re-election know it.

zelmo1234
04-21-2014, 01:06 PM

Well the first state to let us know what is really going on is Georgia!

Oop's it looks like the predictions of about half of the people actually paying for their insurance is about right!

http://joeforamerica.com/2014/04/half-gas-obamacare-enrollees-paid/

Well I am sure they will find a way that this is a good thing?

Kalkin
04-21-2014, 01:07 PM
I come to the conclusion, these numbers cannot be trusted as being reliable and that they only serve the political agenda to fool the public.
History illustrates that nothing coming out of this administration can be taken as truth.

Cigar
04-21-2014, 01:07 PM
It'll be repealed. You know it, I know it, and the cowering dems up for re-election know it.

Wow ... I'll take that best.

BTW ... can you get this done in the next couple months?

Cigar
04-21-2014, 01:08 PM
History illustrates that nothing coming out of this administration can be taken as truth.

... buy Republicans.

They're still looking for Birth Certificates :laugh:

Kalkin
04-21-2014, 01:08 PM
How many months does The Right Wing think a Insurance Bill takes to make it through the mail :laugh:
Do you ever make sense? Seriously.

Kalkin
04-21-2014, 01:09 PM
... buy Republicans.
Why would I want to purchase a republican?

zelmo1234
04-21-2014, 01:09 PM
looks like cigar is running out of talking points already?

Quick Cigar post the we won STFU post before all is lost?

nic34
04-21-2014, 01:10 PM
It'll be repealed.

Gone like Medicare and Medicaid... err... well, maybe not..... :laugh:

Kalkin
04-21-2014, 01:11 PM
looks like cigar is running out of talking points already?

Quick Cigar post the we won STFU post before all is lost?
I fully expect some canned graphics from a libtard talking-point site to be forthcoming.

Kalkin
04-21-2014, 01:11 PM
Gone like Medicare and Medicaid... err... well, maybe not..... :laugh:
No, gone like obamacare. They are not the same program.

Chris
04-21-2014, 01:21 PM
BTW ... how many months does it take for YOUR Premium Bill to get PAID? :laugh:

Poof ... another argument goes down in smoke :laugh:

Poof's a poor substitute for proof.

Kalkin
04-21-2014, 01:24 PM
Wow ... I'll take that best.
You'll take a best? Wtf? Lol.

BTW ... can you get this done in the next couple months?
Can I get what done? Sell you a best?

Libhater
04-21-2014, 01:55 PM

None of them have paid their premiums for the simple reason obamabots can't
afford those premiums. Next joke please!