PDA

View Full Version : Obama Dances Around Supporting Biden in 2016

Mr. Mensch
04-21-2014, 09:49 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGh1uZXmNec#t=18

Standing next to Vice President Biden, President Obama won't give a clear answer to the question of who he will support in 2016.

Ouch, that's gotta hurt, huh Uncle Joe?

Cigar
04-21-2014, 09:51 AM
Can I have a show of Hands ... Who Cares? :laugh:

Common Sense
04-21-2014, 09:53 AM
Running Biden would be a mistake...

Mr. Mensch
04-21-2014, 09:56 AM
Running Biden would be a mistake...

True, but the same people who reelected Obama would be the ones voting for Biden. Rational decision making is not their strong suit.

Common Sense
04-21-2014, 10:00 AM
True, but the same people who reelected Obama would be the ones voting for Biden. Rational decision making is not their strong suit.

I don't think so. I think those who reelected Obama will throw their support behind Hillary.

Chances are she's your next president.

Cigar
04-21-2014, 10:04 AM

:rollseyes: Sounds like the typical in-dept researching with no facts :rollseyes:

Maybe the Righty's need to worry more about their own Clown-Car full of Wacko Presidential Candidates and not the Democrats.

Cigar
04-21-2014, 10:05 AM
I don't think so. I think those who reelected Obama will throw their support behind Hillary.

That would be hilarious ... The GOP getting their Ass Kicked twice by a Black man, followed by a Woman.

Next, the other groups the GOP Hates, Hispanics and Gays.

The future looks bright for Republicans

Mr. Mensch
04-21-2014, 10:05 AM

She might be "the president", but she will never be "my president". However, Liberals will no doubt line up to bend over and take it from her on a regular basis.

Cigar
04-21-2014, 10:06 AM
She might be "the president", but she will never be "my president". However, Liberals will no doubt line up to bend over and take it from her on a regular basis.

Who cares ... what you want?

Just take your Ball and go home to Mama

keymanjim
04-21-2014, 10:13 AM
That would be hilarious ... The GOP getting their Ass Kicked twice by a Black man, followed by a Woman.

Next, the other groups the GOP Hates, Hispanics and Gays.

The future looks bright for Republicans
Why don't we just elect a crippled Latino lesbian? That way we can get all of the federally recognized demographics covered

Cigar
04-21-2014, 10:14 AM
Why don't we just elect a crippled Latino lesbian? That way we can get all of the federally recognized demographics covered

Sounds like another Great GOP Original Idea ... why aren't you The GOP Chair :laugh: