PDA

View Full Version : In the Interests of Accuracy When Do We Start Calling Libs Fascists?

Spectre
04-23-2014, 01:00 PM
Because the pretty mask is falling off the hideous, disfigured skull over the past 5 years.

They're bolder now, leftist professors now openly proselytizing their students even in classes that are remote from politics. The revolving door between the Democratic Party and the leftist media is swinging more freely and furiously now, as is the interpenetration of Hollywood and the Dems. The commanding heights of the biggest business enterprises have fitted into the Democrat Party structure via bail outs and QE as well as not-so-subtle threats. The bureaucracy has been radically paramilitarized and the use of brutal violent force against peaceful citizens is becoming an almost daily event. Huge government bodies like the IRS are now regularly being used as weapons against political opponents.

People, we are at the dawn of native-born American Fascism, and the American Fascist Party is called the Democratic Party of the United States of America.

ALL the elements are in place and are being drawn together and placed under one directory.

The wildest dreams and desires of progressives are about to come to pass.

American Fascism.

Mister D
04-23-2014, 01:07 PM
I'm not sure what you mean. I am somewhat sympathetic to historical fascism because of its anti-liberalism. If you mean to say this American state is becoming increasingly totalitarian I agree.

sachem
04-23-2014, 01:10 PM
Because the pretty mask is falling off the hideous, disfigured skull over the past 5 years.

They're bolder now, leftist professors now openly proselytizing their students even in classes that are remote from politics. The revolving door between the Democratic Party and the leftist media is swinging more freely and furiously now, as is the interpenetration of Hollywood and the Dems. The commanding heights of the biggest business enterprises have fitted into the Democrat Party structure via bail outs and QE as well as not-so-subtle threats. The bureaucracy has been radically paramilitarized and the use of brutal violent force against peaceful citizens is becoming an almost daily event. Huge government bodies like the IRS are now regularly being used as weapons against political opponents.

People, we are at the dawn of native-born American Fascism, and the American Fascist Party is called the Democratic Party of the United States of America.

ALL the elements are in place and are being drawn together and placed under one directory.

American Fascism.Call them what ever you want, whenever you want. I don't think it will keep them up at night.

Spectre
04-23-2014, 01:13 PM
Call them what ever you want, whenever you want. I don't think it will keep them up at night.
I disagree, calling them by their TRUE name is something they greatly fear.

Common Sense
04-23-2014, 01:13 PM
LOL...fascist.

Spectre
04-23-2014, 01:16 PM
LOL...fascist.
I mean that quite clinically and objectively. In fact, it's almost painfully obvious.

Common Sense
04-23-2014, 01:17 PM
Did some pundit recently use the term? Lately it's being thrown around a lot.

Common Sense
04-23-2014, 01:18 PM
I mean that quite clinically and objectively. In fact, it's almost painfully obvious.

To someone who doesn't understand the word, I guess.

Mister D
04-23-2014, 01:19 PM

You mean since 1945?

Spectre
04-23-2014, 01:26 PM
To someone who doesn't understand the word, I guess.

Tell me what you think it is.

Common Sense
04-23-2014, 01:34 PM

Fascism tends to be ultra nationalistic, militaristic, imperialistic, protectionist and anti liberal (as well as anti conservative). It's also typically authoritarian and a dictatorship.

But don't worry, you're not alone...the idiots on the far left also called Bush a fascist. It's an extremely misused and overused word.

Spectre
04-23-2014, 01:37 PM
Fascist Spain and Portugal weren't imperialistic.

The Democrats have a strong big-union protectionist base.

Common Sense
04-23-2014, 01:53 PM
Fascist Spain and Portugal weren't imperialistic.

The Democrats have a strong big-union protectionist base.

Oh yeah, Fascists are also anti union.

Franco wasn't really a fascist. He used elements of fascism, but wasn't one in the classic sense.

Ravi
04-23-2014, 02:28 PM
When did you stop?

texan
04-23-2014, 02:39 PM
In 2008.

Libhater
04-23-2014, 02:51 PM
These liberals are the progressive fascists of America. Jonah Goldberg authored a book titled "Liberal Fascism"
a few years back that beautifully detailed how and why modern day libs/progressives are indeed fascists. These
libs are a cancer on America and the American people. Someone else said that they are totalitarians. It doesn't
really matter what term one uses to describe these leftists that don't have your interests, your freedoms,
or America's best interest at heart. They are power hungry statists that use our tax monies to enslave the
American worker and his family.
They are anything but pro growth, in fact, they need to tear down the economy and ensure that more and
more people end up on the welfare lines. Barry obummer has granted them that very ideal.
One has to be sick, uninformed or an anti American not to see the total destruction obummer is doing to
our nation on purpose.

Chris
04-23-2014, 02:52 PM
Orwell, , 1946, noted "The word Fascism has now no meaning except in so far as it signifies "something not desirable.""

Less a history buff and more an economics one, I'm partial to Rockwell's definition, [url=http://mises.org/document/7219/Fascism-versus-Capitalism]Fascism versus Capitalism (]"Politics and the English Language"[/url):

Fascism is a specific ideology based on the idea that the state is the ideal organization for realizing a society’s and an individual’s potential economically, socially, and even spiritually.

The state, for the fascist, is the instrument by which the people’s common destiny is realized, and in which the potential for greatness is to be found. Individual rights, and the individual himself, are strictly subordinate to the state’s great and glorious goals for the nation. In foreign affairs, the fascist attitude is reflected in a belligerent chauvinism, a contempt for other peoples, and a society-wide reverence for soldiers and the martial virtues.

That could be taken positively, by some, negatively by others.

Like Goldberg, Liberal Fascism, I think fascism and modern liberalism both children of progressivism. Of course liberals think modern conservatism fascist, likely because there's no much difference between modern liberalism and modern conservatism, in economic and political terms, though perhaps in terms of values there is.

Matty
04-23-2014, 03:31 PM
You mean like when Reid says "domestic terrorists"? We don't need pundit's we watch the news! The left is particularly bad at name calling. I think they can handle fascists.

1751_Texan
04-23-2014, 03:34 PM

What ever it is...it sure is gentle on you...don't you agree?

If it were the good old days, your lips would have been sealed...right?

Spectre
04-23-2014, 03:36 PM
What ever it is...it sure is gentle on you...don't you agree?

If it were the good old days, your lips would have been sealed...right?
Lips ARE being sealed. The academy, the IRS, the news divisions are sealing them.

Mister D
04-23-2014, 03:37 PM
There is a great deal of conformity in the US that's for sure.

Common Sense
04-23-2014, 03:39 PM
You mean like when Reid says "domestic terrorists"? We don't need pundit's we watch the news! The left is particularly bad at name calling. I think they can handle fascists.

They're bad at name calling? In the sense they don't do it well?

I just think throwing around terms like communist and fascist doesn't serve anyone. It negates the impact of the words when they are misused. The inaccuracy only makes the accuser look either childish or misinformed.

1751_Texan
04-23-2014, 03:43 PM
Lips ARE being sealed. The academy, the IRS, the news divisions are sealing them.

Feel free to tell me in open fourm how the IRS is sealing your lips...

Sweet and gentle.

Common Sense
04-23-2014, 03:44 PM
So oppressed!!!!

Mister D
04-23-2014, 03:45 PM
So oppressed!!!!

Try bucking the system and you'll find out how oppressed you can be. :wink:

Common Sense
04-23-2014, 03:47 PM
Try bucking the system and you'll find out how oppressed you can be. :wink:

Bucking the system? Like violating a law or grazing your cattle illegally?

Tell me, how oppressed are you?

Mister D
04-23-2014, 03:55 PM
Bucking the system? Like violating a law or grazing your cattle illegally?

Tell me, how oppressed are you?

Me? No one even remotely in the public eye would dream of saying half the things I say on this website for fear of losing their livelihood. I take unpopular positions quite frequently. Many folks are afraid to do so if they have something to lose. The opinion makers will marshall their resouces to quietly murder you (destroy your reputation, destroy your livelihood, and marginalize you). You aren't half as free as you think you are.

junie
04-23-2014, 04:01 PM
Me? No one even remotely in the public eye would dream of saying half the things I say on this website for fear of losing their livelihood.

I take unpopular positions quite frequently. Many folks are afraid to do so if they have something to lose.

The opinion makers will marshall their resouces to quietly murder you (destroy your reputation, destroy your livelihood, and marginalize you). You aren't half as free as you think you are.

lol you imagine it takes great courage to make flippant remarks such as 'zimmerman was attacked by a feral negro' ?

Matty
04-23-2014, 04:04 PM
They're bad at name calling? In the sense they don't do it well?

I just think throwing around terms like communist and fascist doesn't serve anyone. It negates the impact of the words when they are misused. The inaccuracy only makes the accuser look either childish or misinformed.
No, he's pretty accurate, that's one of the tools of fascism, demonizing your opponents. If you watch US politics you certainly cannot have missed all the evil labels the left have pinned on the right. Of course the followers don't even question the truth or not, they just march in lockstep. Don't you recall how evil Sarah Palin and Mitt Romney were? Now the target is the Koch brothers.

junie
04-23-2014, 04:05 PM
When did you stop?

lol right? SSDD zzzzzzz

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/oreilly-to-bundy-supporter-whats-the-difference-between-bundy-and-occupy-wall-street/

Common Sense
04-23-2014, 04:06 PM
lol you imagine it takes great courage to make flippant remarks such as 'zimmerman was attacked by a feral negro' ?

Most of the racist on the internet are armchair racists. They truly believe it but are such pussies about it that they don't say anything in public. I bet their families have no clue in some instances.

In that sense the internet is an outlet for them. On the other hand it also helps foster it.

junie
04-23-2014, 04:23 PM
Most of the racist on the internet are armchair racists. They truly believe it but are such pussies about it that they don't say anything in public. I bet their families have no clue in some instances.

In that sense the internet is an outlet for them. On the other hand it also helps foster it.

ironically he and his ilk actively attempt to marginalize others for noticing...ala what a fascist manhating bitch i must be! :grin:

"I take unpopular positions quite frequently. Many folks are afraid to do so if they have something to lose.

The opinion makers will marshall their resources to quietly murder you (destroy your reputation, destroy your livelihood, and marginalize you). You aren't half as free as you think you are."

Mister D
04-23-2014, 04:28 PM
ironically he and his ilk actively attempt to marginalize others for noticing...ala what a fascist manhating bitch i must be! :grin:

"I take unpopular positions quite frequently. Many folks are afraid to do so if they have something to lose.

The opinion makers will marshall their resources to quietly murder you (destroy your reputation, destroy your livelihood, and marginalize you). You aren't half as free as you think you are."

Captain Obvious, since you thanked could you explain it?

Mister D
04-23-2014, 04:33 PM

Way to demonstrate my point. :laugh:

Common Sense
04-23-2014, 04:36 PM
Way to demonstrate my point. :laugh:

I suggest sticking to your guns. Everything I say here I can and do say in public.

Mister D
04-23-2014, 04:41 PM
I suggest sticking to your guns. Everything I say here I can and do say in public.

I always do, so can I, and of course you can. You would never rock the boat. :wink:

Mister D
04-23-2014, 04:45 PM
Spectre Common isn't as dumb as Junie. I think your point is becoming clearer to him at least in terms of the forced conformity characteristic of American life . :grin:

Common Sense
04-23-2014, 04:46 PM
LOL..yes, America is not a place for diverse opinions and lifestyles....Oh wait, yes it is.

Mister D
04-23-2014, 05:06 PM
LOL..yes, America is not a place for diverse opinions and lifestyles....Oh wait, yes it is.

I like how you parrot the mantras. Tell me, is it the home of the brave too? :laugh:

As long as those opinions fall within the proscribed parameters, sure. Your country is no different than any other in that regard. You've just been taught to believe otherwise.

Common Sense
04-23-2014, 05:14 PM
I like how you parrot the mantras. Tell me, is it the home of the brave too? :laugh:

As long as those opinions fall within the proscribed parameters, sure. Your country is no different than any other in that regard. You've just been taught to believe otherwise.

Oh that's right...it's a conspiracy.

The prescribed parameters are pretty broad. Broader than almost anywhere else I would imagine. Certainly broader than they were in the past. There may be homogeneity...but isn't that true of any culture?

Is there a more diverse culture than the American one? maybe the Canadian one...or maybe Europe? But certainly the west is much more diverse in every aspect than anywhere else in the world.

Bob
04-23-2014, 05:17 PM

American Fascism.

There is not a lot I can add since you fairly well nailed it.

Refugee
04-23-2014, 05:26 PM
‘Liberal Fascism’, a term first used by H.G. Wells in early 20th century America and used to describe progressivism of which he was a founding father. Many of the ideas Hitler got came from the progressives of that period.

Here’s a thought for you all; why do you think that the majority of these forums now originate and are run from the U.S? It’s because a lot of the comments made here in the name of free speech you would have already been arrested for in the UK and Europe, on the internet or off it. :smiley:

1751_Texan
04-23-2014, 05:27 PM
I have no power to subjugate anyone. My vote subjugates no one. My ideals subjugates no one.

How do my postings cause anyone harm? ...other than to their sensibilites.

Mister D
04-23-2014, 05:30 PM
Oh that's right...it's a conspiracy.

The prescribed parameters are pretty broad. Broader than almost anywhere else I would imagine. Certainly broader than they were in the past. There may be homogeneity...but isn't that true of any culture?

Is there a more diverse culture than the American one? maybe the Canadian one...or maybe Europe? But certainly the west is much more diverse in every aspect than anywhere else in the world.

What conspiracy? lol

Step outside those parameters and you will be punished for it. That's no secret. Worse still, you'd support that.

Your, albeit off topic, comments about "diverse culture" come in handy. People who suggest that such diversity is probably not good for the social fabric of the USA are routinely denounced as reprobates, shunned, and generally treated like heretics. Thanks for the help. :wink:

Mister D
04-23-2014, 05:31 PM
‘Liberal Fascism’, a term first used by H.G. Wells in early 20th century America and used to describe progressivism of which he was a founding father. Many of the ideas Hitler got came from the progressives of that period.

Here’s a thought for you all; why do you think that the majority of these forums now originate and are run from the U.S? It’s because a lot of the comments made here in the name of free speech you would have already been arrested for in the UK and Europe, on the internet or off it. :smiley:

Liberal regimes exercise a soft tyranny. Americans, by and large, are too stupid to notice.

Mister D
04-23-2014, 05:33 PM
Oh, and to the idiots: the opinion makers desperately want to crack down on what you have access to online.

Chris
04-23-2014, 05:35 PM
I have no power to subjugate anyone. My vote subjugates no one. My ideals subjugates no one.

How do my postings cause anyone harm? ...other than to their sensibilites.

Yet democracy is no more than mob rule. How does that happen if your vote subjugates no one?

Bob
04-23-2014, 05:39 PM
http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Spectre http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://thepoliticalforums.com/showthread.php?p=587506#post587506)

American Fascism.

Call them what ever you want, whenever you want. I don't think it will keep them up at night.

You are quite correct my friend. I refer to them as psychotic or perhaps psychopaths. They simply have no conscience.

Common Sense
04-23-2014, 05:40 PM
What conspiracy? lol

Step outside those parameters and you will be punished for it. That's no secret. Worse still, you'd support that.

Your, albeit off topic, comments about "diverse culture" come in handy. People who suggest that such diversity is probably not good for the social fabric of the USA are routinely denounced as reprobates, shunned, and generally treated like heretics. Thanks for the help. :wink:

Denounced? Shunned? My god...how do you cope????

Spectre
04-23-2014, 05:45 PM

I suppose that you haven't noticed that Hollywood is under a blacklist against conservatives and traditionalists more ferocious and comprehensive than that aimed at communists in the late 40s and 50s.

Refugee
04-23-2014, 05:48 PM
Oh, and to the idiots: the opinion makers desperately want to crack down on what you have access to online.

In the UK they are thinking of bringing in online censorship to prevent access to porn. Hidden in the depths of the proposal are the words that go something like, 'and other objectional activities'.

Refugee
04-23-2014, 05:50 PM

We use internet forums on foreign servers and/or emigrate. It hasn't reached the U.S . . . . yet. :smiley:

Spectre
04-23-2014, 05:51 PM
In the UK they are thinking of bringing in online censorship to prevent access to porn. Hidden in the depths of the proposal are the words that go something like, 'and other objectional activities'.

Which would probably include posting on 'The Political Forums' at some point.

Mister D
04-23-2014, 05:52 PM

I cope very easily with the likes of you. You're only too easy to use as a foil. :wink:

Spectre
04-23-2014, 05:56 PM

Apart from Rex Murphy, how many conservative commentators are there on the CBC, paid for by Canadian taxpayer dollars? Canadians who voted for the most conservative government in the G8.

Refugee
04-23-2014, 05:56 PM
Which would probably include posting on 'The Political Forums' at some point.

Yep, find me a forum like this run on UK servers.

Chris
04-23-2014, 05:59 PM
We use internet forums on foreign servers and/or emigrate. It hasn't reached the U.S . . . . yet. :smiley:

Right around the corner.

Mister D
04-23-2014, 06:10 PM
Apart from Rex Murphy, how many conservative commentators are there on the CBC, paid for by Canadian taxpayer dollars? Canadians who voted for the most conservative government in the G8.

Sadly, Common believes his attempts at ridicule can conceal his lack of an argument.

Common Sense
04-23-2014, 06:42 PM

My neighbor Andrew Coyne. There's Jamie Watt...There's a pretty balanced panel from what I've seen.

Mind you, Rex Murphy and frankly even Harper would be considered communists by some here.

Your point?

Common Sense
04-23-2014, 06:44 PM
Sadly, Common believes his attempts at ridicule can conceal his lack of an argument.

My ridicule is based on your hysteria and self imposed victim hood status.

Is your argument really that because you can't be accepted as a racist and you face ridicule that you are somehow marginalized? Awww....

Mister D
04-23-2014, 07:22 PM
My ridicule is based on your hysteria and self imposed victim hood status.

Is your argument really that because you can't be accepted as a racist and you face ridicule that you are somehow marginalized? Awww....

What hysteria? What victim-hood? Geez, man...your replies are as lame as they are predictable.

no, it's not. That you insist otherwise and can't help but use the labels you've been programmed to use only further demonstrates my point. Thanks again! :smiley_ROFLMAO:

Mister D
04-23-2014, 07:25 PM
Westerners, and American in particular, ought to take some time to listen to critiques of their society. An outsiders view can be quite beneficial.

Chris
04-23-2014, 07:54 PM
Westerners, and American in particular, ought to take some time to listen to critiques of their society. An outsiders view can be quite beneficial.

I lived 6 and half years in japan. That was an eyeopener.

Captain Obvious
04-23-2014, 09:05 PM
@Captain Obvious (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=3), since you thanked could you explain it?

Yeah, sure.
junie stated that she takes the unpopular position. I dig that, so do I. Love me (her) for who I (she) am (is).

Green Arrow
04-24-2014, 02:28 AM
I think this is yet another example of George Orwell's "Newspeak."

Chris
04-24-2014, 06:24 AM
Yeah, sure.
junie stated that she takes the unpopular position. I dig that, so do I. Love me (her) for who I (she) am (is).

Actually it was Mister D said he took unpopular positions, here (http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/24966-In-the-Interests-of-Accuracy-When-Do-We-Start-Calling-Libs-Fascists?p=587657&viewfull=1#post587657), and junie, per usual, was attempting to castigate him, though failing, as usual. I don't think I've ever seen junie take a position on her own.

Green Arrow
04-24-2014, 10:53 PM
I suppose that you haven't noticed that Hollywood is under a blacklist against conservatives and traditionalists more ferocious and comprehensive than that aimed at communists in the late 40s and 50s.

Right, because there are not several Bible movies in the theatres right now, let alone every other year :rollseyes:

Blackrook
04-24-2014, 11:39 PM
I think what happened to Brendan Eich proves we are no longer a free country.

When a man can have his career destroyed because he gave a $1000 donation to an anti-same-sex marriage proposition, we are no longer a free country.

I would also like to point out that Obama was anti-same sex marriage at the time Eich gave this donation.

Green Arrow
04-24-2014, 11:45 PM
I think what happened to Brendan Eich proves we are no longer a free country.

When a man can have his career destroyed because he gave a $1000 donation to an anti-same-sex marriage proposition, we are no longer a free country.

I would also like to point out that Obama was anti-same sex marriage at the time Eich gave this donation.

Did the government destroy Brendan Eich's career, or did citizens decide they didn 't want their money going to support someone who gives that mobey to causes they oppose?

Spectre
04-24-2014, 11:50 PM
I don't know if great minds think alike or that the obvious trend of current events is now clearly pointing in that direction, but Rush today several times called progressives and liberal democrats fascists.

It's increasingly obvious that this is true now, it will become increasingly difficult to ignore.

Blackrook
04-24-2014, 11:53 PM
Did the government destroy Brendan Eich's career, or did citizens decide they didn 't want their money going to support someone who gives that mobey to causes they oppose?
It was a very vocal, fascist, group of extreme leftist gay activists who demanded Eich be forced out. Mozilla made a big mistake caving in to these folks. I will never again use Firefox, and I am certain there are millions of Americans who feel the same way.

If your people are going to fight dirty, we who oppose same-sex marriage will have to match your dirty tactics. Your side started it, so all the blood is on your hands.

Spectre
04-24-2014, 11:58 PM
It was a very vocal, fascist, group of extreme leftist gay activists who demanded Eich be forced out. Mozilla made a big mistake caving in to these folks. I will never again use Firefox, and I am certain there are millions of Americans who feel the same way.

If your people are going to fight dirty, we who oppose same-sex marriage will have to match your dirty tactics. Your side started it, so all the blood is on your hands.

Green Arrow is a progressive, so he approves of Mozilla firing Eich.

Green Arrow
04-25-2014, 12:35 AM

Right, as I thought. It was a private business and private citizens, nothing involving the government.

Libhater
04-25-2014, 05:38 AM
I don't know if great minds think alike or that the obvious trend of current events is now clearly pointing in that direction, but Rush today several times called progressives and liberal democrats fascists.

It's increasingly obvious that this is true now, it will become increasingly difficult to ignore.

Yeah, I heard Rush say that as well, but I'm wondering why it took Rush and other notable Conservatives
so long to start exposing the truth about these anti American progressives.

Refugee
04-25-2014, 06:09 AM
Yeah, I heard Rush say that as well, but I'm wondering why it took Rush and other notable Conservatives
so long to start exposing the truth about these anti American progressives.

Because it's so difficult to spot. Progressivism isn't here yet, this is the dumbing down period, the age of the lobbyist, the group think-a-likes. It sounds so good; group freedom, human rights, do your own thing, but the signs are showing in the corporatism, the ghetto's and the increasing police State. Give it a few more years and the liberal middle classes now being hit will catch on.

Chris
04-25-2014, 06:42 AM
Progressivism isn't here yet, will never be, because it's a pipe dream.

http://i.snag.gy/2Ojbv.jpg