PDA

View Full Version : Democrats Playing Dangerous Game

Pages : [1] 2 3

Alias
03-24-2012, 06:49 AM
I've been reading a lot lately on the Trayvon Martin case. After listening to the usual crap from MSNBC and a few other idiots, what President Obama said about Trayvon, that he would look like his son if he had one, to be disgusting and divisive. It doesn't matter who he looks like.

Now I see Jackson and Sharpton are in the mix. These people are desperate. Sickenly desperate. Please comment.

Peter1469
03-24-2012, 07:10 AM
Unfortunately it is not a new game. It is typical race politics and class warfare. The MSM was surprised when Zimmerman's photo was released and he was Hispanic and not white. That seemed to deflate them for a few minutes.

Captain Obvious
03-24-2012, 07:10 AM
If Rush would have said that this kid could have been BO's son, the Sharpton and Jackson types would be rounding up their torches and pitchforks.

Alias
03-24-2012, 07:45 AM
Unfortunately it is not a new game. It is typical race politics and class warfare. The MSM was surprised when Zimmerman's photo was released and he was Hispanic and not white. That seemed to deflate them for a few minutes.

Zimmerman and his wife have also mentored Black teenagers. I don't think they would have ran with this if his name was "Lopez". Know what I mean, wink, wink. Dumb asses poked themselves in the eye again. That's what happens when corrupt people can't help themselves.

Stoney
03-24-2012, 08:14 AM
There are some issues to be thrashed out yet. One that I've not heard is rather of not the neighborhood watchman should have kept following the hoodie. The police told him to stop as we heard on a 911 tape.

I'm waiting for La Raza to show up.

MMC
03-24-2012, 08:38 AM
According to news reports there are protests all across the country over this. 8000 people showed up in Chicago to protest the shooting over this. Saying they are giving support??? That they feel like Traylon is their son.

I think this was even hyped up more of a notch when Obama jumped into the mix. We just had a kid that got shot about 1 am my time. In the head. 2 others were shot from between 9pm and 1. One kid was shot in the back and the other kid was shot in the buttocks. No arrests, no suspects. Why isn't Jackson's azz right here talking about this shit here? We have been going non-stop since the beginning of the year. Except for one extremely cold day where people did not venture out into the elements. Where is Sharpton?

Where is the MS Media? Where is Obama? The Democrats? What it didn't happen in a state controlled by Republicans where the left can run and rally talking about crimes against humanity? Only when such crimes occur in a GOP controlled state, eh? We have a city controlled by Democrats. Home of Jesse Jackson and Obama, a Mayor who is a Clinton Drone, and no one is able to do anything??? Whats up with that? What it wasn't a white guy shooting a black guy? Here it is like how can they know anything. Other than most shootings are gang related. So they don't know if it is a white gang or latinos. Wheres all the hoopla? Why aren't they demonstrating an protesting all across the country over this shit right here? :angry:

Alias
03-24-2012, 09:26 AM
Gee, who knew this was racist? My oh my. Too late to turn back now. Fascinating to watch.

MMC
03-24-2012, 09:47 AM
I heard the Mayor of Philadelphia has chimed in on this too. Sharpton wants Zimmermann in cuffs. They all want Justice.

Alias
03-24-2012, 09:57 AM
I heard the Mayor of Philadelphia has chimed in on this too. Sharpton wants Zimmermann in cuffs. They all want Justice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqQe4KOrvsM

Stoney
03-24-2012, 07:50 PM
New Black Panthers offer $10K reward for Zimmerman

The New Black Panther Party today offered a $10,000 reward for the capture of Trayvon Martin’s killer, George Zimmerman, The Sun Sentinel (http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/nationworld/os-trayvon-martin-new-black-panthers-protest-20120324,0,6654484.story) newspaper reported.
The group also called for 5,000 black men to mobilize and search for Zimmerman, the Neighborhood Watch volunteer who said he shot Martin in self-defense on Feb. 26.
“An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. … If the government won’t do the job, we’ll do it,” NBPP leader Mikhail Muhammad said during a protest in Sanford, Fla.

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news/regions/americas/united-states/120324/new-black-panthers-offer-10k-reward-zimmerman

Mister D
03-24-2012, 07:52 PM
His capture? What the heck does that mean? Is this legal? Sounds like a transparent threat to me.

Mister D
03-24-2012, 07:53 PM
How many young black men were killed by other young black men this year so far?

MMC
03-24-2012, 08:06 PM
How many young black men were killed by other young black men this year so far?

I don't know but Chicago is leading the way in this country. But notice the MS Media, Sharpton, and Jackson are nowheres to be seen.....Oh thats right, they all went down to Florida for some Justice. But we were waiting to see if Obama would give someone a call or at the very least throw a shout out this way.

Conley
03-24-2012, 08:06 PM
Last weekend I think it was Chicago was a war zone. Really terrible stuff. No one noticed because of the case down in FL.

Mister D
03-24-2012, 08:19 PM
Exactly. It's not the deaths of young black men that move Sharpton and the rest of these viruses to action. It's the politically useful deaths that fit their preferred narrative. These people are nauseating.

MMC
03-24-2012, 08:48 PM
Worse is when it is right under Jackson and his kids nose. At least that Father Flager is getting out there and pounding some pavement. Trying to get the gangs to back-off of one another. But thats the Catholic Church so it can only do so much in being heard by the streets.

The point is why are people not hitting the Twittersphere and Social Networks sites, to start taking these Pariahs down and out of the limelight. full-scale assualt, Media outlets, Radio Outlets, and National Television.

Shouldn't the Govenor of Florida be speaking out and bringing up the Issue of a President involving himself in an issue that was overblown by the media and did not have all the facts out at first. Involving himself into a State matter and then for not allowing the Wheels of Justice take place. Shouldn't that govenor be reminding the President that Due process of the law is being followed. Was he remarking about such in an effort to change up that due process?

Mister D
03-24-2012, 08:52 PM
I can't believe so many people are talking about this case. The major networks call the tune and we dance. We are a nation of tools.

Mister D
03-24-2012, 09:01 PM
Honestly, I'm beginning to think that this episode is a lot more embarrassing than it is tragic.

Alias
03-25-2012, 10:29 AM
Here is the playbook. This is how it works.

http://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2012/03/25/the_death_of_trayvon_martin_is_there_nothing_progr essives_wont_exploit

Mister D
03-25-2012, 10:36 AM
I agree that they goofed in assuming Zimmerman was whit but once the machine is in motion they couldn't stop it.

Alias
03-25-2012, 10:49 AM
I agree that they goofed in assuming Zimmerman was whit but once the machine is in motion they couldn't stop it.

These are very stupid dangerous people.

ramone
03-25-2012, 10:58 AM
I've been reading a lot lately on the Trayvon Martin case. After listening to the usual crap from MSNBC and a few other idiots, what President Obama said about Trayvon, that he would look like his son if he had one, to be disgusting and divisive. It doesn't matter who he looks like.

Now I see Jackson and Sharpton are in the mix. These people are desperate. Sickenly desperate. Please comment.
I've commented all over the web, my question is why would the leader of the free world want his son (like he could produce one) would want him to look like a gang banging thug.

Peter1469
03-25-2012, 11:04 AM
Zimmerman and his wife have also mentored Black teenagers. I don't think they would have ran with this if his name was "Lopez". Know what I mean, wink, wink. Dumb asses poked themselves in the eye again. That's what happens when corrupt people can't help themselves.

Had the MSM known that Zimmerman was Hispanic before they turned it into national news, it would have been buried.

Mister D
03-25-2012, 11:06 AM
Had the MSM known that Zimmerman was Hispanic before they turned it into national news, it would have been buried.

Oops! But once the wheels got rolling it was too late.

Alias
03-25-2012, 11:25 AM
I've commented all over the web, my question is why would the leader of the free world want his son (like he could produce one) would want him to look like a gang banging thug.

Obama was speaking about the color of his skin.

Alias
03-25-2012, 11:25 AM
It's a damn shame the first Black President turned out to be an educated Al Sharpton.

MMC
03-25-2012, 12:09 PM
I think that Title of Attorney/Lawyer says it all.....No more people trained and given a license to lie and decieve.

Alias
03-26-2012, 08:54 AM
http://www.americanthinker.com/cartoons/assets_c/2012/03/racebaiting-thumb-700xauto-949.jpg

Mister D
03-26-2012, 09:09 AM
:smiley_ROFLMAO:

Alias
03-26-2012, 02:08 PM
Here is a man with honesty, integrity, and courage. Too bad the media will spend all their time and energy on feeding us Jackson, Sharpton and Obama BS while this man gets shoved aside. The three of those race baiters wouldn't make a pimple on this man's ass.

http://dailycaller.com/2012/03/26/former-naacp-leader-accuses-sharpton-and-jackson-of-exploiting-trayvon-martin/

Mister D
03-26-2012, 07:10 PM
I just heard the President's comment and I'm left wondering why he commented at all. Didn't he learn his lesson after the beer summit? You're the POTUS. A look of mild disdain and a "no comment" are all a reporter who asks such a stupid question deserves.

Peter1469
03-26-2012, 07:13 PM
To be fair this was the first time where he qualified his comments and said he didn't want to interfere with the investigation. And he was responding to a reporter- he didn't bring it up. Baby steps.

Alias
03-27-2012, 05:12 PM
To be fair this was the first time where he qualified his comments and said he didn't want to interfere with the investigation. And he was responding to a reporter- he didn't bring it up. Baby steps.

The President chooses which questions to answer and there are such things as planted questions. The bottom line is, the President chose to step into a local matter like he did with the Harvard Professor who was his pal and the subsequent "Beer Summit. Once again we see race as the culprit in the media. This is how it works. Race is to be used when needed and the correct template is found. Once more we see that President Obama "acted stupidly".

Mainecoons
03-27-2012, 08:17 PM
This behavior from Democrats is completely predictable. Playing the Race Card is one of their main, core, activities.

BTW, has anyone noticed how the liberal media has run an old photo of Trayvon instead of what he looks like now? This is how the liberal media distorts and lies. Another useful exercise is to look at the photos of the ANWR on the few percent of the land at the far north, flat, barren end versus what the liberal press and the envirowackos pass off.

Pictures don't lie but liars sure know how to lie with pictures.

Mister D
03-27-2012, 08:20 PM
This behavior from Democrats is completely predictable. Playing the Race Card is one of their main, core, activities.

BTW, has anyone noticed how the liberal media has run an old photo of Trayvon instead of what he looks like now? This is how the liberal media distorts and lies. Another useful exercise is to look at the photos of the ANWR on the few percent of the land at the far north, flat, barren end versus what the liberal press and the envirowackos pass off.

Pictures don't lie but liars sure know how to lie with pictures.

Yep. Everyone has gone with younger photos.

MMC
03-27-2012, 09:14 PM
Now the kids mother is saying the police have mischaracterized her son. 911 call from another, 2 witnesses, 2 people collaborating the kid was going for or reaching for the gun. Zimmermann yelling for help.

Yet according to all the police got it wrong and so were the witnesses. The 911 call don't mean anything. Then the schocker to the media. Zimmermann looks Mexican and or latin. So now the left has decided to look into that Florida law about defense. While crying unfair justice.....huh?

MMC
03-27-2012, 09:32 PM
Meet registered Democrat and self-identified Hispanic American, George Zimmerman

http://freebeacon.com/registered-dem-killed-trayvon/
“[Republican politicians] reinforce and validate old stereotypes that associate the poor and welfare as criminal behavior with African-Americans and people of color, calling us lazy, undeserving recipients of public assistance. In the case of Trayvon, those festering stereotypes had lethal consequences,” said MSNBC political analyst and Democratic fundraiser Karen Finney.

According to the document, Zimmerman’s race is officially listed as Hispanic. The son of a white father and Peruvian mother, he has been described as a “white Hispanic (http://www.cnn.com/2012/03/26/justice/florida-teen-shooting/index.html)” in most media reports.

For Zimmerman’s safety, the Free Beacon has redacted his address from the registration document. The New Black Panther Party has offered a $10,000 bounty (http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2012/03/26/149399082/new-black-panther-party-offers-10k-bounty-for-george-zimmerman) for Zimmerman’s capture.....snip

Wonder how Finney feels with that size 10and half she sports sticking out of her mouth. Now Shouldn't we be hearing from someone putting a 5 dollar bounty out for each Panther member hunted down and captured.

Peter1469
03-27-2012, 09:53 PM
The MSM is likely pissed off that their agenda got trashed by Zimmerman not being a white GOP voter.

Mister D
03-28-2012, 07:45 AM
Meet registered Democrat and self-identified Hispanic American, George Zimmerman

http://freebeacon.com/registered-dem-killed-trayvon/
“[Republican politicians] reinforce and validate old stereotypes that associate the poor and welfare as criminal behavior with African-Americans and people of color, calling us lazy, undeserving recipients of public assistance. In the case of Trayvon, those festering stereotypes had lethal consequences,” said MSNBC political analyst and Democratic fundraiser Karen Finney.

According to the document, Zimmerman’s race is officially listed as Hispanic. The son of a white father and Peruvian mother, he has been described as a “white Hispanic (http://www.cnn.com/2012/03/26/justice/florida-teen-shooting/index.html)” in most media reports.

For Zimmerman’s safety, the Free Beacon has redacted his address from the registration document. The New Black Panther Party has offered a $10,000 bounty (http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2012/03/26/149399082/new-black-panther-party-offers-10k-bounty-for-george-zimmerman) for Zimmerman’s capture.....snip

Wonder how Finney feels with that size 10and half she sports sticking out of her mouth. Now Shouldn't we be hearing from someone putting a 5 dollar bounty out for each Panther member hunted down and captured.

I wonder if those public threats issued by the Black Panthers have come to Mr. Holder's attention.

Mainecoons
03-28-2012, 08:30 AM
Of course not, silly. He takes his lead from the Racist In Chief.

MMC
03-28-2012, 08:51 AM
I wonder if those public threats issued by the Black Panthers have come to Mr. Holder's attention.

Did they threaten him with bodily harm and or violence? One would think holder would be aware of this situation. How could he not. Especially after a prosecutor was removed from the case. Which no one has said why that Prosecutor was removed.

Alias
03-28-2012, 09:20 AM
http://www.debatepolitics.com/attachments/sewer/67124954d1332892806-if-had-son-hed-look-like-trayvon-tumblr_m1hwohr9k11r8kiyko1_500.jpg

Mister D
03-28-2012, 09:21 AM
Did they threaten him with bodily harm and or violence? One would think holder would be aware of this situation. How could he not. Especially after a prosecutor was removed from the case. Which no one has said why that Prosecutor was removed.

Offering a reward for Zimmerman's capture and stating publicly that they will administer justice if the state does not is an explicit threat of violence.

Alias
03-28-2012, 12:16 PM
I hope Spike Lee has lots of money because his little stunt is going to cost him dearly.

Mister D
03-28-2012, 12:18 PM
I love that avatar. :grin:

Conley
03-28-2012, 12:25 PM
I liked the toad eating the mouse. I spent hours trying to figure out wtf was going on in that one. :laugh:

Alias
03-28-2012, 01:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTdLwZVudOk

dadakarma
03-28-2012, 04:12 PM
Wrong Trayvon Martin Photo On Facebook
The neo-Nazis over at Stormfront (http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t874790-3/) were the first to start passing off this photo of one, “Trayvon Martin,” (Here’s the link to Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=264458616957200&set=a.264458386957223.61001.100001791912868&type=3&theater)) in an attempt to show that the now deceased Trayvon Martin was some sort of gangster. Judging from many of the comments, I guess some folks are literally attempting to justify a possible murder – on their way to church!

One small detail I must point out; this photo that is being passed around on Facebook and right-wing blogs, is NOT the same Trayvon Martin who was gunned down by George Zimmerman.

http://www.streetwisepundit.com/wrong-trayvon-martin-photo-on-facebook.html

Peter1469
03-28-2012, 04:16 PM
If the MSM didn't continue to use a 4-5 year old photo, this fake photo would have been identified as fake right away.

dadakarma
03-28-2012, 04:25 PM
If the MSM didn't continue to use a 4-5 year old photo, this fake photo would have been identified as fake right away.

So it's the MSM's fault that Stormfront did this and you're defending Stormfront. Noted.

MMC
03-28-2012, 04:47 PM
Wrong Trayvon Martin Photo On Facebook

http://www.streetwisepundit.com/wrong-trayvon-martin-photo-on-facebook.html

So how does this change any of what has taken place? How many witnesses and 911 calls do people need? Noted that Obama needs Florida to win, and why not go after a state that is Republican and has the right to conceal and carry. In an Election year. Any reason Sharptones and Jackson don't want to talk about all the shootings and killings here in Chicago.

Who cares what Stormfront put out there. What about the MS media Characterizing Zimmermann as a White Hispanic?

dadakarma
03-28-2012, 05:00 PM
So how does this change any of what has taken place? How many witnesses and 911 calls do people need? Noted that Obama needs Florida to win, and why not go after a state that is Republican and has the right to conceal and carry. In an Election year. Any reason Sharptones and Jackson don't want to talk about all the shootings and killings here in Chicago.

Who cares what Stormfront put out there. What about the MS media Characterizing Zimmermann as a White Hispanic?

Sanford PD grossly mishandled this from the very beginning. Zimmerman IS a white Hispanic. It matters what Stormfront put out there because right-wing media ran with it. Stormfront is a nazi hate group. That actually matters to most decent people.

Peter1469
03-28-2012, 05:17 PM
So it's the MSM's fault that Stormfront did this and you're defending Stormfront. Noted.Try using logic when formulating your arguments. You will be less likely to come up with silly assertions that way.Why do you think the MSM is only using a 4-5 year old photo of the victim? Could it have anything to do with making him appear smaller and less of a threat?

MMC
03-28-2012, 05:27 PM
Sanford PD grossly mishandled this from the very beginning. Zimmerman IS a white Hispanic. It matters what Stormfront put out there because right-wing media ran with it. Stormfront is a nazi hate group. That actually matters to most decent people.

Care to ask some Latino's if there is such a thing as a White hispanic? I grew up around Latino's all my life. Never heard the term ever. So what liberal is trying to creat another classifcation? Which right-wing media would that be. Stormfront did so after when? After Sharptones ran down there saying he wanted Zimmermann in cuffs and that this was a racial matter. Sharptones was the first on the ball. Which was doing what with out what facts? Without the 911 call that the Media Pundit and so called Reverend could have gathered before overblowing this matter to the media.

Surprise surpise when all discovered Zimmermann was not only white. But didn't even look White.

Peter1469
03-28-2012, 05:28 PM
Do "White" Hispanics not get minority preferences? Or does that only go to the non-white Hispanics?

Alias
03-28-2012, 06:02 PM

We all denounce Stormfront. Do you denounce the New Black Panther Party for puting out a "Wanted Dead or Alive" poster and offering a reward for the capture of Zimmerman?

There are extremists all over the place. ALL of use should be denouncing this crap. Let's all tell Sharpton, Jackson, Obama, MSNBC, CNN, to shut the hell up and let the authorities do their job.

Mainecoons
03-28-2012, 06:02 PM
Here we go, dadak, your very own. BTW, the right photo of this punk has been posted and it sure isn't the sweet little kid your bunch of racial panderers tried to pass off on the country.

dadakarma
03-28-2012, 06:03 PM
Care to ask some Latino's if there is such a thing as a White hispanic? I grew up around Latino's all my life. Never heard the term ever. So what liberal is trying to creat another classifcation? Which right-wing media would that be. Stormfront did so after when? After Sharptones ran down there saying he wanted Zimmermann in cuffs and that this was a racial matter. Sharptones was the first on the ball. Which was doing what with out what facts? Without the 911 call that the Media Pundit and so called Reverend could have gathered before overblowing this matter to the media.

Surprise surpise when all discovered Zimmermann was not only white. But didn't even look White.

He's white Hispanic because his dad's white and his mom's Hispanic.

Alias
03-28-2012, 06:04 PM

His dad is a Jew.

dadakarma
03-28-2012, 06:06 PM
His dad is a Jew.

Does that mean he's not white?

dadakarma
03-28-2012, 06:07 PM
Do "White" Hispanics not get minority preferences? Or does that only go to the non-white Hispanics?

What's a "minority preference"?

Alias
03-28-2012, 06:07 PM
Does that mean he's not white?

I don't care what color he is.

dadakarma
03-28-2012, 06:08 PM
Try using logic when formulating your arguments. You will be less likely to come up with silly assertions that way.Why do you think the MSM is only using a 4-5 year old photo of the victim? Could it have anything to do with making him appear smaller and less of a threat?

Thank you, but I don't need your help formulating my argument. It's perfectly logical to draw the conclusion that I did.

dadakarma
03-28-2012, 06:09 PM
I don't care what color he is.

It's not about whether or not you care. You cited that he was a Jew to counter the fact that I stated he was white. Are you contradicting that he's white?

Peter1469
03-28-2012, 06:13 PM
Thank you, but I don't need your help formulating my argument. It's perfectly logical to draw the conclusion that I did.

Public school education? :smiley:

Mister D
03-28-2012, 06:14 PM

Is Obama our first black President or the first white black President? :laugh: Dada, the "white Hispanic" nonsense is an attempt by certain media outlets to make their rush to report white on black violence look less ghoulish and sick.

Peter1469
What's a "minority preference"?

Have you been to college? This concept has somehow eluded you?

Mister D
It's not about whether or not you care. You cited that he was a Jew to counter the fact that I stated he was white. Are you contradicting that he's white?

Zimmerman is of mixed race. He's as white as your President.

dadakarma
03-28-2012, 06:15 PM
Have you been to college? This concept has somehow eluded you?

I asked a simple question. If you'd rather berate my intelligence, fine. Great way to further the discussion.

Alias
03-28-2012, 06:16 PM

I think he's walnut.

dadakarma
03-28-2012, 06:16 PM
Is Obama our first black President or the first white black President? :laugh: Dada, the "white Hispanic" nonsense is an attempt by certain media outlets to make their rush to report white on black violence look less ghoulish and sick.

That may be true. I won't argue that the media has made hay and a real mess with this story.

Mister D
03-28-2012, 06:18 PM
I think he's walnut.

I'm sure his name really got them going! They probably pictured a blond haired, blue eyed Nazi. :laugh: Whoops! He's a mestizo.

Mister D
03-28-2012, 06:19 PM
That may be true. I won't argue that the media has made hay and a real mess with this story.

Supposedly white killer and a black victim...it's a narrative they can't resist. Too bad it turned out to be a Hispanic guy. Worse still, how many other young black men have been killed this year so far? Do you think this would be a story if his killer was black as the murderers of most young black men typically are?

Alias
03-28-2012, 06:22 PM

The leftist media made a real mess of this tragedy. They're very desparate and anyone with common sense and a 10th grade education in a real school can see it.

dadakarma
03-28-2012, 06:22 PM
Supposedly white killer and a black victim...it's a narrative they can't resist. Too bad it turned out to be a Hispanic guy. Worse still, how many other young black men have been killed this year so far? Do you think this would be a story if his killer was black as the murderers of most young black men typically are?

It's only 'too bad' for those who who won't accept anything other than that this was a racist-motivated crime. Why those same folks think Hispanics can't be racists, I haven't a clue.

Mister D
03-28-2012, 06:24 PM
It's only 'too bad' for those who who won't accept anything other than that this was a racist-motivated crime. Why those same folks think Hispanics can't be racists, I haven't a clue.

Of course Hispanics can be racists. Hispanic versus black racial brawls are not all that uncommon. That said, I don't if this was racially motivated or if Zimmerman even committed a crime. Let the courts do their job.

dadakarma
03-28-2012, 06:29 PM
Of course Hispanics can be racists. Hispanic versus black racial brawls are not all that uncommon. That said, I don't if this was racially motivated or if Zimmerman even committed a crime. Let the courts do their job.

I am in complete agreement with you. However, Sanford PD bungled this, the media has exploited the tension from that bungling, and fevers are running frighteningly high. I am glad that DoJ has taken the reins. I hope you are RIGHT that it isn't racially motivated. I'll be honest - it's hard to keep an open mind in light of what has been revealed about Zimmerman thus far. And the 'stand your ground' law is ridiculous in my opinion.

Mister D
03-28-2012, 06:56 PM
I am in complete agreement with you. However, Sanford PD bungled this, the media has exploited the tension from that bungling, and fevers are running frighteningly high. I am glad that DoJ has taken the reins. I hope you are RIGHT that it isn't racially motivated. I'll be honest - it's hard to keep an open mind in light of what has been revealed about Zimmerman thus far. And the 'stand your ground' law is ridiculous in my opinion.

I'm not all that well versed in law but it does seem to me that the stand your ground law is problematic. A lot of people are saying that regardless of their political persuasion or their opinion on the case.

Alias
03-28-2012, 06:57 PM

The SYG law is a big reason for the exploitation here. What do you object to in the law?

dadakarma
03-28-2012, 07:04 PM
The SYG law is a big reason for the exploitation here. What do you object to in the law?

The main thing that sticks out is that both Zimmerman AND Martin could claim that 'SYG' was what they were doing. Plus, doesn't SYG primarily apply to protecting your property? Zimmerman wasn't on his property.

I've read other problematic elements as well.

dadakarma
03-28-2012, 07:05 PM
I'm not all that well versed in law but it does seem to me that the stand your ground law is problematic. A lot of people are saying that regardless of their political persuasion or their opinion on the case.

I'm off to get dinner, but when I come back I will find an article I read about it; it was very informative. I'm not well versed in it off the top of my head, either.

Stoney
03-28-2012, 07:16 PM
I'm not sure I've read much that this is really about SYG. The story coming out by a witness and the shooter seems to be purely self defense. There still seems to be a question as to whether Zimmerman pursued when he shouldn't have.

Mainecoons
03-28-2012, 07:25 PM
Yeah, shame on him for not just letting the little thug smash his head into the pavement until it killed him. I'm sure you would have reacted entirely differently and let him kill you.

I wouldn't have, I would have defended myself just like Zimmerman did. It is called self defense. You can't take your head being slammed into pavement more than a few times without it killing you. It was either the mugger or the guy with the gun. Easy choice.

Oh, unless the perp is a black then if you defend yourself, you're a racist. That seems to be what you libs are saying. What nonsense!

We used to have a joke when I lived on Capitol Hill, where the local black population used to love to mug and kill each other and especially whites. It was that a conservative was a liberal who had been mugged or worse.

I just wonder how many of you if actually put in this situation with your head being pounded into the asphalt would have not pulled the gun to save your own life.

Damn few I'll wager. What a bunch of hypocrites.

Conley
03-28-2012, 07:27 PM
You might even say it's a no-brainer.

Get it? I'll be here all week, folks.

:cya20:

Conley
03-28-2012, 07:34 PM
Why would it matter if he was walking or if he was driving?

Conley
03-28-2012, 07:36 PM
Unfortunately violence like this is a daily occurrence in America. Until all the facts come out it's all speculation. I think there is enough grey here for me to withhold judgment until that time.

Mister D
03-28-2012, 07:36 PM
The bounty on Zimmerman's head is one of the stupidest things I've heard yet.

Someone should just hunt him down, and shoot him in self defense.

Black Panthers saying something stupid? The hell you say! Do you think someone should shoot Zimmerman?

Someone should let the courts decide if any crime was committed. :wink:

Mainecoons
03-28-2012, 07:37 PM
No but he was returning to his truck when the kid jumped him. There are witnesses. Once again, do your homework.

So would you let someone jump you from behind, pound your head into the pavement and bust your nose and not defend yourself? Simple question.

Mister D
03-28-2012, 07:38 PM
Unfortunately violence like this is a daily occurrence in America. Until all the facts come out it's all speculation. I think there is enough grey here for me to withhold judgment until that time.

But this became a national story. Gee, I wonder why.

Mainecoons
03-28-2012, 07:41 PM
Here's why:

Peter1469
03-28-2012, 07:49 PM
I asked a simple question. If you'd rather berate my intelligence, fine. Great way to further the discussion.

It would help if you linked back to your statement. Clearly I thought that whatever you said was indefensible.

Peter1469
03-28-2012, 07:51 PM

You better have a buddy with you for the foreseeable future to be an alibi. If Zimmerman turns up shot, you are a suspect. Criminals are stupid.....

Conley
03-28-2012, 07:54 PM
But this became a national story. Gee, I wonder why.

Oh, I understand why, I'm just not going to get roped into it. I'm more concerned about other issues but I can see why people are up in arms about this case for a number of reasons.

Conley
03-28-2012, 07:56 PM
He was told by 911 dispatch not to pursue Martin. He chose to ignore the order, and committed an act of aggression against someone.

Had he stayed in his vehicle, he wouldn't have had the opportunity to commit murder.

Can you point out the supposed injuries? I don't see any blood.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Surveillance-video-shows-no-sign-of-injury-on-Zimmerman-144735535.html

Shouldn't the police be the ones to determine this? There could be many explanations for what transpired - how can you be so certain of your position?

Peter1469
03-28-2012, 08:03 PM
There's no explanation for Zimmerman ignoring an order to cease and decist. You should acquaint yourself with Zim's history of 911 calls.

Police dispatchers have as much authority as you do. If you told me to do something I would laugh in your face.

Mister D
03-28-2012, 08:05 PM
No crime was committed. He was defending himself.

Now, someone should defend themselves against Zimmerman. It won't be hard to instigate an incident, with a witness, and simply shoot him when things get out of hand.

Praytell...at what point does 'self defense' transfer from the original defender, to the original aggressor?

Pray tell, are you seriously suggesting someone murder Zimmerman? Seriously?

BTW, the witnesses aren't Zimmerman's buddies.

Mister D
03-28-2012, 08:06 PM
Judging by the pasty white cops in the video I linked, I think I know what the explanation is.

Too bad Zimmerman didn't turn to be white. Oh shucks! That ruined the narrative. So do you get all riled up every time a young black man gets killed? Must be a full time job.

Peter1469
03-28-2012, 08:08 PM
The MSM and the rabid left has taken this non-national news story and split the American public over race issues and anti-2nd Amendment issues.

It has nothing whatsoever to do with Trayvon; it has to do with their agenda. They are filthy racists of the worst sort imaginable.

Peter1469
03-28-2012, 08:13 PM
Why doesn't Zimmerman have any injuries in the police video?

Type a sentence that actually responds to what you are quoting. I know it is hard when you are using talking points. But give it a shot. OK.

Peter1469
03-28-2012, 08:14 PM
If you proceeded to commit murder, after being taped, then you wouldn't be the last person to laugh.

Yes, if you proceeded to commit murder. The facts suggest otherwise. Stop repeating lies. You are what is wrong with America.

Peter1469
03-28-2012, 08:17 PM
Translation:

I have no answer for the question.

Thanks for playing. You are now dismissed.

I imagine that you don't have the rank to dismiss me.

And no, I don't have an answer for a response that was out of context to what you are quoting. I am not sure why you think that I would.

Carry on.

Mister D
03-28-2012, 08:19 PM
Silly boy...I'm suggesting someone defend themself against Zimmerman.

Don't you know the difference?

Themself? Are you a Black Panther? :grin: Hey, if you are too much of a coward to own up to your comments no worries.

Mister D
03-28-2012, 08:20 PM
The facts don't support Zim's claims. Why no injuries on the video?

The reports of Zimmerman's injuries aren't based on Zimmerman's claims. :laugh: You are a Black Panther!

Mister D
03-28-2012, 08:23 PM
What has that got to do with anything?

Why did they do a tox screen on the deceased, but not the murderer?

Why did the AG ignore the initial call for a manslaughter charge?

Again, do you get all riled up whenever a young black kid gets killed? Must be a full time gig. :wink:

Mister D
03-28-2012, 08:30 PM
To recap:

I quote a post that criticizes the MSM. Said MSM makes the claim that Zimmerman suffered a broken nose, among other injuries.

You who defend the murderer, are trying to use those facts to defend your position that Zim was defending himself.

Can you show me those injuries on the video I linked?

If I'm going too fast for you, I can type slower in the future.

Who is responsible for this conspiracy? Whitey or da Joows?

dadakarma
03-28-2012, 08:36 PM
To recap:

I quote a post that criticizes the MSM. Said MSM makes the claim that Zimmerman suffered a broken nose, among other injuries.

You who defend the murderer, are trying to use those facts to defend your position that Zim was defending himself.

Hey, I think I know you. I left a visitor message at your profile. ;)

Mister D
03-28-2012, 08:36 PM
Dictionaries and usage manuals

The current Oxford English Dictionary Online does not have an entry for themself; however, under the entry for themselves it states that "themself" was the normal form of the third person plural reflexive pronoun until about 1540 and that this form had completely disappeared by about 1570, when it was superseded by themselfs and then themselves, which became the standard form. Although some current dictionaries, for example, The New Oxford Dictionary of English, state that themself has re-emerged in recent years when used to refer to a singular gender-neutral noun or pronoun ("themselves" remains the normal third person plural reflexive form), they label it as "rare" or "disputed" or "not widely accepted in standard English". Other dictionaries such as Webster's Third New International Dictionary do not mention it at all. In short, although there is some acknowledgement that this form is occasionally used today, informally, and that it may perhaps be a trend to watch, its use does not seem widespread enough to justify advocating it in legislative texts for the time being.

IOW, you sound like an uneducated person when you use it. :laugh: Yep, you're a Black Panther. Or are you getting all Shakespearean on us!? :smiley_ROFLMAO:

Conley
03-28-2012, 08:41 PM
If you're having comprehension issues, maybe one of your buddies can help you out.

Why no injuries in the video?

He could have cleaned up beforehand, no? A concussion or other head injury might not be noticeable either. Anyway, we know he wasn't that badly injured because he didn't need to go to the hospital.

Mister D
03-28-2012, 08:43 PM
If you're having comprehension issues, maybe one of your buddies can help you out.

Why no injuries in the video?

I read your entry on "themself". Did you, Shakespeare? :laugh: Sorry, I don't have any buddies who speak Ebonics.

Who is responsible for this conspiracy? Why is everyone lying to protect Zimmerman? Is it da white man or da Joows? Muthafuckaz. :laugh:

dadakarma
03-28-2012, 08:46 PM
He could have cleaned up beforehand, no? A concussion or other head injury might not be noticeable either. Anyway, we know he wasn't that badly injured because he didn't need to go to the hospital.

Isn't a broken nose really bloody, though? He would have blood all over his clothes even if he cleaned up, right?

Mister D
03-28-2012, 08:48 PM
Isn't a broken nose really bloody, though? He would have blood all over his clothes even if he cleaned up, right?

Not necessarily. Do you honestly believe there is some cabal covering up for Zimmerman?

Conley
03-28-2012, 08:50 PM

I don't think it always is, but I admit the few facts I know of the case suggest that he was not badly injured. Head wounds also bleed a lot.

Peter1469
03-28-2012, 08:55 PM
To recap:

Again- bucket carrier for the MSM and the DNC, where does murder come from. Do you know what the elements of murder are?

You are a shrill who is race-baiting and attacking the 2nd Amendment. You have zero facts about this specific case; you could care less about this specific case. You and your ilk are trying to divide this country.

You are dismissed.

dadakarma
03-28-2012, 08:56 PM
Not necessarily. Do you honestly believe there is some cabal covering up for Zimmerman?

I think there might be, and it may go no deeper than an embarrassed Sanford PD covering up their incompetence and negligence.

Peter1469
03-28-2012, 08:57 PM
Conley and D, good luck with the race-baiters on the left. I am going to bed.

Mister D
03-28-2012, 08:59 PM
I think there might be, and it may go no deeper than an embarrassed Sanford PD covering up their incompetence and negligence.

Their incompetence and negligence? They complied with the law. Zimmerman was not charged because there was nothing to charge him on. That has nothing to do with the competence of the local PD. I agree that the law may be problematic in FL but we know very little about this. If further investigation is warranted then let it play out in court.

Conley
03-28-2012, 09:00 PM

Sleep well!

Mister D
03-28-2012, 09:02 PM

Advocating retaliatory violence is a new one in my forum experience. Worse still, based on what? You have incomplete knowledge of the facts and you advocate a revenge killing? WTF? Savage.

Mister D
03-28-2012, 09:04 PM
Sleep well!

Getting late for me as well.

dadakarma
03-28-2012, 09:08 PM
Their incompetence and negligence? They complied with the law. Zimmerman was not charged because there was nothing to charge him on. That has nothing to do with the competence of the local PD. I agree that the law may be problematic in FL but we know very little about this. If further investigation is warranted then let it play out in court.

A further investigation is in order without a doubt. I don't agree that incompetence and/or negligence aren't involved. Too many things left undone that should've been done.

Mister D
03-28-2012, 09:13 PM
A further investigation is in order without a doubt. I don't agree that incompetence and/or negligence aren't involved. Too many things left undone that should've been done.

Let's see what develops. Perhaps you are correct in your determination of the PD's conduct. Or maybe not. With all the attention this is getting I'd imagine there will further investigation. Moreover, I doubt the stand your ground law as it stands will survive.

dadakarma
03-28-2012, 09:14 PM
Let's see what develops. Perhaps you are correct in your determination of the PD's conduct. Or maybe not. With all the attention this is getting I'd imagine there will further investigation. Moreover, I doubt the stand your ground law as it stands will survive.

It's a national spectacle, but at least DoJ has taken the reins. We'll see what happens.

dsolo802
03-28-2012, 09:25 PM
A further investigation is in order without a doubt. I don't agree that incompetence and/or negligence aren't involved. Too many things left undone that should've been done.It could be self defense. But there are several undisputed facts that compel a serious investigation. IMO, it was the apparent lack of serious investigation that provoked the outrage.

dadakarma
03-28-2012, 09:28 PM
It could be self defense. But there are several undisputed facts that compel a serious investigation. IMO, it was the apparent lack of serious investigation that provoked the outrage.

Exactly. And wanting a thorough investigation does not equate to being a "lynch mob".

Conley
03-28-2012, 09:29 PM
You guys have a lot more faith in the DoJ than I do. About the only thing I've seen them do efficiently is destroy medical marijuana clinics. Hopefully they don't bungle this.

dadakarma
03-28-2012, 09:30 PM
You guys have a lot more faith in the DoJ than I do. About the only thing I've seen them do efficiently is destroy medical marijuana clinics. Hopefully they don't bungle this.

Nobody's going to riot in the streets over closed pot stores, though.

I have a lot more faith in the DoJ than I do in Sanford's keystone kops.

dsolo802
03-28-2012, 09:36 PM
If further investigation is warranted then let it play out in court.Wiser words have never been spoken. They should investigate, and then decide.

Conley
03-28-2012, 09:41 PM
Nobody's going to riot in the streets over closed pot stores, though.

I have a lot more faith in the DoJ than I do in Sanford's keystone kops.

But the potential rioting shouldn't be a factor in the DoJ's handling of the case, right?

I don't know anything about the competency of Sanford's police. Ideally, yes, I would assume the DoJ would be much more professional simply because of the difference in stature.

dadakarma
03-28-2012, 09:56 PM
But the potential rioting shouldn't be a factor in the DoJ's handling of the case, right?

I don't know anything about the competency of Sanford's police. Ideally, yes, I would assume the DoJ would be much more professional simply because of the difference in stature.

I think they'll be a lot more mindful of the fact that the whole country is watching. At least I would hope so.

MMC
03-28-2012, 10:16 PM

I'll contradict that he is white.....
A study published by the National Academy of Sciences (http://thepoliticalforums.com/wiki/United_States_National_Academy_of_Sciences) found that "the paternal gene (http://thepoliticalforums.com/wiki/Y_chromosome) pools of Jewish communities from Europe, North Africa, and the Middle East descended from a common Middle Eastern ancestral population", and suggested that "most Jewish communities have remained relatively isolated from neighboring non-Jewish communities during and after the Diaspora".[43] (http://thepoliticalforums.com/#cite_note-pmid10801975-42) Researchers expressed surprise at the remarkable genetic uniformity they found among modern Jews, no matter where the diaspora (http://thepoliticalforums.com/wiki/Diaspora) has become dispersed around the world.[43] (http://thepoliticalforums.com/#cite_note-pmid10801975-42)
Other Y-chromosome (http://thepoliticalforums.com/wiki/Y-chromosome) findings show that the world's Jewish communities are closely related to Kurds (http://thepoliticalforums.com/wiki/Kurd), Syrians (http://thepoliticalforums.com/wiki/Syrian) and Palestinians (http://thepoliticalforums.com/wiki/Palestinian_people).[45] (http://thepoliticalforums.com/#cite_note-hammer2-44)[51] (http://thepoliticalforums.com/#cite_note-50) Skorecki and colleague wrote that "the extremely close affinity of Jewish and non-Jewish Middle Eastern populations observed ... supports the hypothesis of a common Middle Eastern origin".[45] (http://thepoliticalforums.com/#cite_note-hammer2-44) According to another study of the same year, more than 70% of Jewish men and half of the Arab men (inhabitants of Israel and the territories only) whose DNA was studied inherited their Y-chromosomes from the same paternal ancestors who lived in the region within the last few thousand years. The results are consistent with the Biblical account of Jews and Arabs having a common ancestor. About two-thirds of Israeli Arabs and Arabs in the territories and a similar proportion of Israeli Jews are the descendants of at least three common ancestors who lived in the Middle East in the Neolithic (http://thepoliticalforums.com/wiki/Neolithic) period. However, the Palestinian Arab clade includes two Arab modal haplotypes which are found at only very low frequency among Jews, reflecting divergence and/or large scale admixture from non-local populations to the Palestinians.[52] (http://thepoliticalforums.com/#cite_note-51)
A study of haplotypes (http://thepoliticalforums.com/wiki/Haplotypes) of the Y-chromosome, published in 2000, addressed the paternal origins of Ashkenazi Jews. Hammer et al.[43] (http://thepoliticalforums.com/#cite_note-pmid10801975-42) found that the Y chromosome (http://thepoliticalforums.com/wiki/Y_chromosome) of some Ashkenazi and Sephardi Jews contained mutations that are also common among Middle Eastern peoples, but uncommon in the general European population. This suggested that the male ancestors of the Ashkenazi Jews could be traced mostly to the Middle East. The proportion of male genetic admixture (http://thepoliticalforums.com/wiki/Genetic_admixture) in Ashkenazi Jews amounts to less than 0.5% per generation over an estimated 80 generations, with "relatively minor contribution of European Y chromosomes to the Ashkenazim," and a total admixture estimate "very similar to Motulsky's average estimate of 12.5%." This supported the finding that "Diaspora Jews from Europe, Northwest Africa, and the Near East resemble each other more closely than they resemble their non-Jewish neighbors." However, when all haplotypes were included in the analysis, m (the admixture percentage) increased to 23% ± 7%. In addition, of the Jewish populations in this cluster, the Ashkenazim were closest to South European populations, specifically the Greeks.....snip~

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews

MMC
03-28-2012, 10:24 PM
How exactly did Zimmerman come to have his head smashed into the pavement?

Did he get dragged from his car?

According to the cops one witness and the 911 call and tht guy telling the dispatcher that some guy was on top of another banging his head into the cement. Kinda puts it in some perspective. The best part was the other witness stating that the guy in the hoodie was reaching for the gun.

MMC
03-28-2012, 10:38 PM
The MSM and the rabid left has taken this non-national news story and split the American public over race issues and anti-2nd Amendment issues.

It has nothing whatsoever to do with Trayvon; it has to do with their agenda. They are filthy racists of the worst sort imaginable.

Got that right.....Pete.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFQ4l9fUxEM

Campaign time, boys and girls.....Obama Wins with Florida. But he doesnt necessarily need Florida to win. Hence the left going after a Republican State, Gun.....shooting.....first reported white guy shoots black guy. Sharpton and the call that it was a racial shooting. All before the MS Media ran with the debauchle. All before the Demos Pols became vocal.

Obama believes in Campaign.....U keep what you kill. :wink:

MMC
03-28-2012, 10:40 PM
Why doesn't Zimmerman have any injuries in the police video?

Why did 2 separate witnesses state he did have injuries and that his face was bleeding?

Conley
03-28-2012, 10:44 PM

That's certainly possible, and it wouldn't be the first time such a thing has played out.

Conley
03-28-2012, 10:46 PM
That's very nice, but there were no injuries.

Dagny, would the extent of Zimmerman's injuries sway you in believing it was self-defense, or would you be against his actions regardless?

MMC
03-28-2012, 10:55 PM
And isn't that the whole point?

This case was, for the most part, on the back burner. Now that the MSM is involved, there will be due scrutiny.

When some members here criticize those who want legal justice, I simply offer them the alternative:

An eye for an eye.

Suddenly, they're mortified by self defense?

Not all, and if you take it from that point then other blood should step up to the plate then. Until there is no one side left. Course that wouldn't look to good for all those sheep out there now would it. Such as the Black Panthers. See thats under that old law too!!!!!

Thats right now that all the of the Media and not just television media is involved. There will be real scrutiny and facts talked about and not semantics focused on by the left-swing media. Nor loud mouthed Democratic Politicians that should be talking about the shiznit thats going down in their own states. Especially Jesse Blowhard Jackson and Sharptones.

MMC
03-28-2012, 11:01 PM
I'll tell ya what puts things into perspective...

A police video that disputes those claims about the beating.

Personally, I'd be reaching for the gun too. What was the gun doing there?

Why is there a law in Florida prohibiting from carrying a gun? A police video taken at the station how many minutes after the incident. Placed in a holding cell. Oh not like they can clean up in there.....right? Not like the cops would allow any to use a washroom and clean up. What do you think they were going to question him there while he is bleeding all over the table and the floor. Think any cops are going to go for just coming in contact with someones blood?

Have you ever been arrested and questioned? If so, where?

dadakarma
03-28-2012, 11:34 PM

This case was, for the most part, on the back burner. Now that the MSM is involved, there will be due scrutiny.

When some members here criticize those who want legal justice, I simply offer them the alternative:

An eye for an eye.

Excellent points. This was definitely a back-burner story as viewed by the Sanford PD. The scrutiny is both valid and overdue.

Alias
03-29-2012, 12:37 AM

That sounds similar to what the Black Punkthers want to do.

Mister D
03-29-2012, 07:36 AM
It could be self defense. But there are several undisputed facts that compel a serious investigation. IMO, it was the apparent lack of serious investigation that provoked the outrage.

If this kid's killer had been another black man as they typically are we wouldn't be talking about it at all. Outside of that local area none of us would have heard of this kid.

Mister D
03-29-2012, 07:36 AM
Exactly. And wanting a thorough investigation does not equate to being a "lynch mob".

Advocating retaliatory violence most certainly does.

Mister D
03-29-2012, 07:38 AM

An eye for an eye.

Mortified? No, civilized people are just repelled by your savagery.

Mister D
03-29-2012, 07:39 AM
Why did 2 separate witnesses state he did have injuries and that his face was bleeding?

They are in on the conspiracy of course.

Mister D
03-29-2012, 07:44 AM
There are a couple of issues that give me pause. First, Zim was known as a person who knocked on doors, and got to know the people from the community.

Did he not know who occupied the one house that the Martin's resided in? If you want to be the self appointed neighborhood security guard, shouldn't you know who it is that belongs in the neighborhood?

Second....I'll ask you the question that has gone unanswered.....at what point does the original aggressor become the defender? Do you believe that the law was meant to allow gun toting cop wannabes to begin an altercation, and then cry for help?

To your question....I don't think extensive injuries to Zimmerman would sway me that much. I only reference the lack of same to show that he cannot be trusted. His claims re. 'returning to his truck' don't carry any weight with me.

As well, I'll ask again...what was a gun doing in the middle of this scuffle in the first place? He couldn't approach a 'stranger' without carrying a weapon? If he were truly interested in community safety, he could've stayed on the phone w/911 while he approached the Skittles toting monster.

Give you pause!? :smiley_ROFLMAO: You were suggesting just last night that Zimmerman be killed! Pause, sir? Really?

Mister D
03-29-2012, 07:56 AM
Still have those comprehension issues? I suggested that someone hunt him down, and defend themselves.

Same as he did to Martin. Why do you hate Fla. law?

Too much of a coward to own up to your comments? I'm not surprised. So do you get this riled up whenever a black man gets killed? Or just when his killer isn't black?

Mainecoons
03-29-2012, 07:57 AM
Since the little thug was on top of Zimmerman pounding his head into the pavement, just how do you expect to get Zimmerman to do this to your hired killer. Just curious.

Or you could just admit that you made a stupid and inflammatory post and retract it.

Are you another one who needs his own race card? Let me know, I'm here to help.

:grin:

Mister D
03-29-2012, 08:10 AM
Self defense, is self defense.

Why do you hate the law?

This coming from someone advocating vigilante justice and in a case where the facts aren't fully known! :smiley_ROFLMAO:

So...do you get all riled up whenever a black kid gets killed? Or only when you mistake his killer for a white man?

Mainecoons
03-29-2012, 08:10 AM
I haven't seen anything that indicates Zimmerman was brandishing a weapon. Is this kid so stupid that he would jump a guy with a gun pointed at him?

Mister D
03-29-2012, 08:11 AM
So far, it's only the defenders of murder that have introduced race into this discussion.

Why does the color of the victim matter?

And why are you so mortified by Fla. law? Self defense, is self defense.

And who will step up and answer the question re. when the aggressor suddenly morphs into the defender?

And what if Martin had a gun as well? Would he have the right to shoot a man who approaches, brandishing a weapon?

So...do you get all riled up whenever a black kid gets killed? Or only when you mistake his killer for a white man?

Mister D
03-29-2012, 08:12 AM
I haven't seen anything that indicates Zimmerman was brandishing a weapon. Is this kid so stupid that he would jump a guy with a gun pointed at him?

English isn't Dagny's strong suit.

Mister D
03-29-2012, 08:17 AM
That's pretty funny. Where did the gun come from?

Your poor language skills are pretty funny. You do realize that to brandish and to possess on your person aren't the same thing, right? :grin: That was a rhetorical question.

Mister D
03-29-2012, 08:18 AM
A case that was considered a done deal. Now the case will be settled, only because of the ruckus that's been going on.

Absent said settling of this case, I offered you a viable solution.

Abide by current law, and defend oneself against a murderer.

Are you aware that a 'negligent manslaughter' offense was cited on the original police report?

Yes, you offer a solution. Kill da white man! Or...the..uh..Hispanic guy. :laugh:

Mister D
03-29-2012, 08:32 AM
I believe you should ask yourself that question, as you are the one with the race based fetish.

When will you stop displaying your limited knowledge of the English language, and start discussing the issue of murder?

Sometimes, when you're on the wrong side of the debate, resorting to strawman arguments works as a distraction.

Aside from yourself, most here have the ability to stay focused on the topic.

Did you look up the definition of brandish? :grin: Good. Now you know that brandishing a weapon and simply possessing a weapon aren't the same thing. Public school?

The topic is a case none of us know all of the facts about yet you advocate the murder of Mr. Zimmerman. Why? Because you thought he was white but since he's not black you want him dead anyway?

Mister D
03-29-2012, 08:33 AM
So...do you get all riled up whenever a black kid gets killed? Or only when you mistake his killer for a white man? Lots of black kids get killed every year but their killers are usually other blacks. What makes this case...oh! :wink:

Mister D
03-29-2012, 09:31 AM
When will you address the current discussion, instead of illustrating your lack of intelligence?

Why does this particular death have you so intent on vigilante justice (i.e. murder)? Lots of black kids get killed but it's usuually at the hands of other black men. Oh! I see. :wink:

Mister D
03-29-2012, 09:51 AM
Actually, the lax parameters of 'self defense' are the issue. You are the one who cannot get past the murdered child's race.

Why is that?

Zimmerman approached Martin, brandishing a weapon. Martin attempted to disarm him, and in the process, got the upper hand. At what point did Martin lose the right to defend himself?

At what point did Zimmerman attain the right to commit premeditated murder?

Try to stay focused. I know it isn't easy when you're getting your ass kicked in a discussion.

If you had stayed focused on the suggested problems of the FL law instead of calling for the murder of (not so) whitey I wouldn't have to criticize your savagery and contempt for the rule of law.

You seem to know exactly what happened that day. Did you acquire this information in some kind of voodoo ceremony? :grin:

So...why does this particular death have you so intent on vigilante justice (i.e. murder)? Lots of black kids get killed but it's usuually at the hands of other black men. Oh! I see. :wink:

Mister D
03-29-2012, 10:00 AM
I'm merely pointing out that Fla. law allows for vigilante justice. You, however, continue to show your ignorance by introducing your own brand of racial fetish into this discussion.

Why is that?

Again, if you had remained focused on the suggested problems of the FL law instead of advocating the murder of (not so) whitey I wouldn't have to criticize your savagery and contempt for the rule of law. No, you did not merely point out anything about vigilante justice other than your desire for it. What you did was pretend that you knew all the facts and that the not quite so white guy should be killed in revenge.

So...why does this particular death have you so intent on vigilante justice (i.e. murder)? Lots of black kids get killed but it's usuually at the hands of other black men. Oh! I see. :wink:

dadakarma
03-29-2012, 10:02 AM
I'm merely pointing out that Fla. law allows for vigilante justice. You, however, continue to show your ignorance by introducing your own brand of racial fetish into this discussion.

Why is that?

It certainly does.

Conley
03-29-2012, 10:08 AM
'

'Focused', is something that you have absolutely no concept of. I've been pretty clear throughout this thread.

So have you. You're not capable of intelligent discussion.

Something I was hoping not to find on THIS conservative site. I guess they're all the same.

Painting with a very broad brush there, aren't you?

dadakarma
03-29-2012, 10:12 AM
Just read that retired judge Zimmerman senior makes the claim that his son was on his way to the store, when he noticed Martin.

Who needs to carry a gun when going to the store?

Yeah. Dad, the retired JUDGE, made other false statements as well.

Prior to the release of the 911 tapes, Zimmerman’s father released a statement claiming “[a]t no time did George follow or confront Mr. Martin.” [Sun Sentinel (http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/florida/os-trayvon-martin-shooting-zimmerman-letter-20120315,0,3946717.story)]

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2012/03/18/446768/what-everyone-should-know-about-about-trayvon-martin-1995-2012/

Mister D
03-29-2012, 10:13 AM
Just read that retired judge Zimmerman senior makes the claim that his son was on his way to the store, when he noticed Martin.

Who needs to carry a gun when going to the store?

That's none of your business. If state law allows people to carry guns many Americans exercise their right to do so. Don't like it? Too bad.

Mister D
03-29-2012, 10:14 AM
'

'Focused', is something that you have absolutely no concept of. I've been pretty clear throughout this thread.

So have you. You're not capable of intelligent discussion.

Something I was hoping not to find on THIS conservative site. I guess they're all the same.

If by "conservative" you mean we don't advocate murder on this website, you're right. It's a very conservative website in that respect.

Yes, you've been abundantly clear if not articulate. You pretend to know the facts and advocate the murder of Mr. Zimmerman.

Conley
03-29-2012, 10:14 AM
Reading through this thread, I'd say it's more like a touchup brush...present company notwithstanding.

Well obviously this is a topic where passions run hot. I would encourage you not to jump to conclusions about the forum based on this one thread, but of course we're not for everyone. I do think we've gotten a nice mix of conservatives and liberals here, so hopefully we have great discussions going forward with those who stick around.

Mister D
03-29-2012, 10:18 AM
Try to focus. I'm the one advocating the use of the 'self defense' clause in order to remedy this situation. Why do you hate Fla law?

You advocate the murder of Mr. Zimmerman. You have been very clear. What is it about this particular case that has you so upset? Whatever could it be? :grin:

Mister D
03-29-2012, 10:23 AM
Hmmm....Mister D is a mod? Why aren't there any notifications? That alone speaks volumes about this site.

Actually, we don't have mods. Moreover, has anyone moderated your obscene calls for the murder of Mr. Zimmerman? In the end, if you don't like the site you are free to leave.

dadakarma
03-29-2012, 10:23 AM
Hmmm....Mister D is a mod? Why aren't there any notifications? That alone speaks volumes about this site.

This is brand-new version of vbulletin's software. It is really slick! I am hoping that the ADMIN here will enable the 'view forum leaders' function as well as the member list. It's a simple matter of turning them on. I think that would be helpful to all of us.

Mister D
03-29-2012, 10:24 AM
And you advocate the murder of Martin. Do you have a point?

I do? Where have I ever suggested that Martin should have been killed?

Alias
03-29-2012, 10:26 AM
Particularly troubling is the fact that the police report called for a manslaughter offense.

The state AG chose to squash it. I'm sure the name Zimmerman had nothing to do with that action.

Welcome to the forum. Did you get bored over at the other place?

Conley
03-29-2012, 10:27 AM
It does seem like a nice version....they should allow you to put fools on ignore, even if they're mods, though.

I guess I'll have to use the scroll feature!

To ignore someone just click on the profile and then "add to ignore list".

What are notifications?

dadakarma
03-29-2012, 10:27 AM
Particularly troubling is the fact that the police report called for a manslaughter offense.

The state AG chose to squash it. I'm sure the name Zimmerman had nothing to do with that action.

Precisely! That is why I am so pissed about the way this was handled - and SHELVED. And I am GLAD the whole country is now watching.

Mister D
03-29-2012, 10:28 AM
It does seem like a nice version....they should allow you to put fools on ignore, even if they're mods, though.

I guess I'll have to use the scroll feature!

Presenting rational arguments might be a better idea but whatever floats your boat.

Conley
03-29-2012, 10:29 AM

What are notifications?

Sorry, I just tested it and I see what you mean.

That is weird.

Mister D
03-29-2012, 10:30 AM

What are notifications?

Liberals should probably be notified when members are likely to deviate from their script.

Mister D
03-29-2012, 10:31 AM
According to the father, Lil Zim Zim is afraid to come out of hiding.

As he should be. Sucks when the law you abused, might come back to bite you in the ass.

Still advocating murder, huh? Do you always get this upset when a black kid gets killed?

Conley
03-29-2012, 10:32 AM
Well Mister D is right in that we don't have mods...we haven't had a need for them and govern ourselves. I can see how it's confusing if the software is telling people we're mods though. Heh.

Mister D
03-29-2012, 10:34 AM
Maybe I should go into hiding...:undecided:

dadakarma
03-29-2012, 10:38 AM
Welcome to the forum. Did you get bored over at the other place?

Dagny's a good friend of mine. We have posted on forums together for years. :)

dadakarma
03-29-2012, 10:40 AM
Maybe I should go into hiding...:undecided:

Come on! Remember what you said - it gets heated. That's okay - right?

Mister D
03-29-2012, 10:41 AM
Come on! Remember what you said - it gets heated. That's okay - right?

'Twas a joke. :wink: She said Zimmerman should be in hiding.

Conley
03-29-2012, 10:42 AM
Cool...an unmoderated forum. I've been on one or two, and they work rather well.

Provided there are intelligent members.

So if there are no mods, then why do some have mod status?

And why is a mod so quick to make idiotic generalizations about race?

Not what you'd expect on an intelligent board.

Well, I've tried to be accommodating. I'm not really inclined to spend the time defending our board to you. Like I said some people will like it, some won't.

MMC
03-29-2012, 11:02 AM
Well, I've tried to be accommodating. I'm not really inclined to spend the time defending our board to you. Like I said some people will like it, some won't.

Kinda like Rap Music.....huh? Which most Politicans and those that work for them, just can't stand. :wink:

Conley
03-29-2012, 11:07 AM
Actually, I don't understand why this discussion would get heated?

Zimmerman exposed the flaws in a horrid law. A law, that now applies to several states.

The gun advocates love to say 'guns don't kill people....people kill people'.

This is a perfect example. When the state AG chooses to allow a murder to go unlitigated, solely due to nepotism, the media has a duty to expose the issue.

Pretty simple issue. You either want untrained, wannabe cops to patrol the streets, or you don't.

Your first post on the board, speaking of Zimmerman:

Suggesting someone should be killed is going to lead to a heated conversation.

MMC
03-29-2012, 11:12 AM
Funny thing about all this bullshit is.....if it was in Chicago, NY, or L.A. No one would have said a damn word about it. Kinda like the Demos don't talk about Jackson's azz being a banger back in the day. Before he took his self professed title of Reverend.

So who is Zimmermann now related to on the police force?

One things for sure.....those sheep running around and calling themselves the Black Panthers. Their nothing but Wannabes. Most of the real ones in Chicago switched over to the Black Stone P Rangers. The same group that Jackson was so part of. Before he found his so-called calling. Some of the others became Vice-Lords.

Alias
03-29-2012, 11:16 AM
http://www.americanthinker.com/cartoons/assets_c/2012/03/2012_03_27_paydirt-thumb-700xauto-957.jpg

Alias
03-29-2012, 11:19 AM
What other place(s)?

I was asked to join. I'm sure I'll enjoy my stay.

Correct me if I'm wrong, didn't you post over at "Political Hotwire"? Your name is familiar.

I'm always glad to see new faces. Welcome.

Mister D
03-29-2012, 11:31 AM
I don't ask you to defend this board. Seems like there are plenty of avenues for me to explore. I was merely letting you know that the mod function was keeping the ignore feature from working.
As for my commentary re. the qualifications for a certain mod, that was just an opinion.

We all have one. Mister D may, or may not regain the privilege of addressing me in the future. Until such time, I'm perfectly capable of scrolling past his drivel.
Thanks for the input, though.

Don't flatter yourself. When you say crazy things I will point them out. I couldn't care less if you respond.

Mister D
03-29-2012, 11:33 AM
http://www.americanthinker.com/cartoons/assets_c/2012/03/2012_03_27_paydirt-thumb-700xauto-957.jpg

Too bad black on black crime doesn't pay the bills. They could have retired long ago from..well whatever it is that they do.

Mister D
03-29-2012, 11:34 AM
Well, for some context, you'd have to go to the first page, and begin reading.

After suffering most of those posts, I merely pointed out the irony of complaining about vigilante justice. After all, Zimmerman was the ultimate vigilante, with a get out of jail free card.

He clearly feels he was above the law because of his father's past.

You could not possibly know any of those things yet you advocate murder. What is it about this case that has you so upset? :grin:

Mister D
03-29-2012, 12:08 PM
Late last week, Spike Lee re-tweeted the address of ‘George Zimmerman’ to his quarter of a million followers.
Except it was the wrong address. It was the address of an elderly Florida couple whose son... William George Zimmerman (no relation to shooter) - lived briefly there in 1995. Now the 70-year-old school cafeteria lunch lady with a heart condition and her 72-year-old husband have been forced to move out of danger into a hotel temporarily after receiving hate mail, threats, harassing visits from reporters and fearful inquiries from neighbors.

http://nation.foxnews.com/spike-lee/2012/03/28/spike-lee-no-comment-dangerous-trayvon-martin-tweet#ixzz1qRr15BfP

dadakarma
03-29-2012, 12:53 PM
Actually, I don't understand why this discussion would get heated?

Zimmerman exposed the flaws in a horrid law. A law, that now applies to several states.

The gun advocates love to say 'guns don't kill people....people kill people'.

This is a perfect example. When the state AG chooses to allow a murder to go unlitigated, solely due to nepotism, the media has a duty to expose the issue.

Pretty simple issue. You either want untrained, wannabe cops to patrol the streets, or you don't.

I agree. And Zimmerman has a history - assaulting a police officer among them - of actions dismissed by the PD, and yeah, I think it is 100% connected to his Dad's influence and pull.

The guy was OBSESSED with being a 'watchman'. He CHOSE to follow Martin even when the dispatcher - who is the public's ONLY contact with the police department when you call 911 - told him, "we don't need you to do that".

Now, Zimmerman's vigilantism is being justified by people and press smearing Martin, citing hoodies and teenage slang on his Facebook account.

Peter1469
03-29-2012, 03:52 PM
And how does one conclude that Zimmerman is guilty of murder when the police went to the DA with a request for a manslaughter case. A what point did Pappa "Zimmerman" get involved?

Mister D
03-29-2012, 03:59 PM
Interesting how the father is introducing unsubstantiated rhetoric into the mix. I guess he's used to getting carte blanche in situations like these.

Zim went to the store.....yea right. He couldn't do a beer/cig. run without bringing a gun?

He's cowering in his little hiding spot...as he should. Best he faces the legal system now. Daddy isn't going to get him off this time.

This may very well shake up the entire state's legal system. Essentially, the state's attorney helped cover up a murder, against the recommendation of the officer at the scene.

:wtf20: Yeah, imagine the nerve of someone introducing unsubstantiated rhetoric. For shame! :rofl:

Mister D
03-29-2012, 04:00 PM
And how does one conclude that Zimmerman is guilty of murder when the police went to the DA with a request for a manslaughter case. A what point did Pappa "Zimmerman" get involved?

Those Jews are clever, Peter. :wink:

BTW, Zimmerman is a Peruvian mestizo. He was adopted by his white Jewish father.

dadakarma
03-29-2012, 04:36 PM
Interesting how the father is introducing unsubstantiated rhetoric into the mix. I guess he's used to getting carte blanche in situations like these.

Zim went to the store.....yea right. He couldn't do a beer/cig. run without bringing a gun?

He's cowering in his little hiding spot...as he should. Best he faces the legal system now. Daddy isn't going to get him off this time.

This may very well shake up the entire state's legal system. Essentially, the state's attorney helped cover up a murder, against the recommendation of the officer at the scene.

Needed to happen. Too bad a kid had to die in order to draw attention to the problem, but it usually takes something catastrophic.

dadakarma
03-29-2012, 05:42 PM
He was told by 911 dispatch not to pursue Martin. He chose to ignore the order, and committed an act of aggression against someone.

Had he stayed in his vehicle, he wouldn't have had the opportunity to commit murder.

Can you point out the supposed injuries? I don't see any blood.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Surveillance-video-shows-no-sign-of-injury-on-Zimmerman-144735535.html

No blood on his face, none on his clothing, no redness or swelling on his face, and not a trace of evidence that his head was being pounded into the pavement.

Looks like that story is one steaming pile of bs.

MMC
03-29-2012, 05:45 PM
Needed to happen. Too bad a kid had to die in order to draw attention to the problem, but it usually takes something catastrophic.

So then why the hypocrisy from liberals and the left. If this needed to happen here in Forida during election time to high light all that left demonizes about the right. When Chicago has had only one day since the beginning of this year with out a kid getting shot or and or killed.

Funny how it is the activist Catholic Priest Father Flager who is the one only one out saying anything and walking up and down the streets protesting. Not that I agree that a Priest should be involving himself into Political issues. But at least on this one he is trying to do something about the violence. Trying to stop the bangers from killing each other. Trying to stop the innocent shooting of other kids in the way. Innocent elderly people or others from getting shot.

While Jackson sits on his azz and does nothing. While Bobby Rush argues the merits of northside and southside divisons within the democratic led city government. While Al Sharpton cries about racial discrimination. Yet all these killings of black vs latino around here and where are the cries of racism. Where are the cries of corruption. Where are those liberal cries for justice. For non-Violence. Where is the MS Media to highlight all this perfection in the Democratically led state of Illinois and The City of Chicago.....During a Presidential Election.

dadakarma
03-29-2012, 05:51 PM
So then why the hypocrisy from liberals and the left. If this needed to happen here in Forida during election time to high light all that left demonizes about the right. When Chicago has had only one day since the beginning of this year with out a kid getting shot or and or killed.

Funny how it is the activist Catholic Priest Father Flager who is the one only one out saying anything and walking up and down the streets protesting. Not that I agree that a Priest should be involving himself into Political issues. But at least on this one he is trying to do something about the violence. Trying to stop the bangers from killing each other. Trying to stop the innocent shooting of other kids in the way. Innocent elderly people or others from getting shot.

While Jackson sits on his azz and does nothing. While Bobby Rush argues the merits of northside and southside divisons within the democratic led city government. While Al Sharpton cries about racial discrimination. Yet all these killings of black vs latino around here and where are the cries of racism. Where are the cries of corruption. Where are those liberal cries for justice. For non-Violence. Where is the MS Media to highlight all this perfection in the Democratically led state of Illinois and The City of Chicago.....During a Presidential Election.

Who said anything about politics? I'm talking about malfeasance. WRONGNESS. A kid is dead because Florida has whacked ideas about self defense and the PD in Sanford bungled the shit out of this, and is now scrambling for damage control.

This isn't political.

dadakarma
03-29-2012, 05:55 PM
This story just keeps getting smellier and smellier. This witness *may* have been pressured by the Sanford PD. How utterly unshocking.

Police in Sanford, Fla., have said that Austin Brown (http://www.nydailynews.com/topics/Austin+Brown), who went out to walk his dog on Feb. 26 near where Trayvon was shot, saw Zimmerman lying in the grass crying for help just before the slaying.

But Austin’s mom, Cheryl Brown (http://www.nydailynews.com/topics/Cheryl+Brown), told the News that when cops interviewed her son eight days after Trayvon’s death, he told them he saw only one person lying in the grass and he couldn’t tell who it was.

“He kept telling them he couldn't see anything because it was too dark,” she said. “He said he couldn't see the race or anything. He never saw a second person. ”

“Then they asked him if he saw what the man was wearing. They gave him a multiple choice question and gave him three colors. He said, ‘I think it was red.’”

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/video-george-zimmerman-killing-trayvon-martin-grainy-proves-lawyer-article-1.1052713

Mister D
03-29-2012, 06:05 PM
No blood on his face, none on his clothing, no redness or swelling on his face, and not a trace of evidence that his head was being pounded into the pavement.

Looks like that story is one steaming pile of bs.

If and when records show his nose was indeed broken won't you feel like a complete dumb ass?

Conley
03-29-2012, 06:11 PM
From the linked article, the police report states that he was bleeding from the nose and from the back of the head. Another witness (not the 13 year old) states that he was being beaten. I think there is enough here to refrain from making any absolute statements that he was uninjured until more information is released.

dsolo802
If and when records show his nose was indeed broken won't you feel like a complete dumb ass?Mister D, what do you want to see happen? Are you happy people are taking a closer look at what happened? or are you confident the Sanford PD got it right the first time?

What exactly are we all arguing about? Sorry for having to ask.

Mister D
Who said anything about politics? I'm talking about malfeasance. WRONGNESS. A kid is dead because Florida has whacked ideas about self defense and the PD in Sanford bungled the shit out of this, and is now scrambling for damage control.

This isn't political.

This is nothing but political. This kid is but one of the many black men who either have been killed or will be killed in 2012. We won't be hearing about those men because the race hustlers have nothing to gain from their deaths.

Mister D
03-29-2012, 06:14 PM
Mister D, what do you want to see happen? Are you happy people are taking a closer look at what happened? or are you confident the Sanford PD got it right the first time?

I've stated my position repeatedly. You said you agreed. I have no idea if the Sanford PD got it right the first time. If further investigation is warranted I'm all for it but I said that...repeatedly. What I am not for is a lynch mob mentality and the despicable opportunism that has been on display from day 1.

dadakarma
03-29-2012, 06:15 PM
If and when records show his nose was indeed broken won't you feel like a complete dumb ass?

Nope. Documents get 'fixed' all the time. I now have zero faith in that disgusting Sanford PD and put nothing past them at this point. They will do whatever they have to do in order to save face. They bungled this, big time. They're scum in my book now. I'm just glad this case is no longer a matter of their jurisdiction.

Conley
03-29-2012, 06:15 PM
Mister D, what do you want to see happen? Are you happy people are taking a closer look at what happened? or are you confident the Sanford PD got it right the first time?

I know you're not asking me, but I'll answer anyway since I don't think you'll mind.

I'm glad that there is an investigation and my hope is that people wait until the facts come out before jumping to conclusions. I would also hope that people see this case is being used to push political and financial agendas on both sides, when in fact we've got a real tragedy here, and one that happens every day in this country.

Mister D
03-29-2012, 06:16 PM
From the linked article, the police report states that he was bleeding from the nose and from the back of the head. Another witness (not the 13 year old) states that he was being beaten. I think there is enough here to refrain from making any absolute statements that he was uninjured until more information is released.

Zimmerman might be guilty as sin but the fact is we don't know what he is guilty of if anything.

dadakarma
03-29-2012, 06:16 PM

I can make an absolute statement about the Sanford PD. They SUCK.

MMC
03-29-2012, 06:17 PM

This isn't political.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/nancy-pelosi-applauds-bobby-rush-courage-wearing-hoodie-163102922.html

http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/2iwzS59sKGlQNLL6CmsR6Q--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NTt3PTYzMA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en/blogs/theticket/rush-cspan-hoodie.jpg\

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi applauded Rep. Bobby Rush, D-Ill., who was admonished Wednesday (http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/bobby-rush-hoodie-gets-him-tossed-house-video-153140719.html) for wearing a "hoodie" sweatshirt during a speech in memory of Trayvon Martin, a teenager who was killed in February.....snip~ :rollseyes:

Talk about malfeasance when the purpose has been to politicize this issue when it suits the lefts purpose, you mean. WRONGNESS. Try over 20 some kids DEAD. How About a little girl(6yrs) who was sitting inside her house on her grandmothers lap when a bullet came threw the wall and killed her grandaughter.

All because Illinois and Chicago has some whacked laws and some Chicago Cops who have slacked in their job(not caring if ethnic minorities kill one another) While a Clinton Drone sits as Mayor and does nothing but look pretty for the camera and likes to talk tough(except to those who stand up to his 5ft 2 inch little azz.)

And while the So called Mouth Piece activists for the left ignore the situation so they can politicize this incident during a Presidential Election, where the left is not so certain about a 2nd term due to those Midterm Elections. Which again they would all be scrambling for damage control if the MS media was doing it's damn job.

It's not political.....truly you can do better than this DK. :rollseyes:

Conley
Nope. Documents get 'fixed' all the time. I now have zero faith in that disgusting Sanford PD and put nothing past them at this point. They will do whatever they have to do in order to save face. They bungled this, big time. They're scum in my book now. I'm just glad this case is no longer a matter of their jurisdiction.

Is there more to this regarding the Sanford PD? Does the department have a history of bungling investigations? Do the officers involved have a history of this sort of thing?

Mister D

Understood. If records show that his nose was indeed broken you will insist they were forged or faked in some manner. lol OK.

Mister D
03-29-2012, 06:18 PM
I can make an absolute statement about the Sanford PD. They SUCK.

I doubt there is a PD in this country that hasn't fucked something up at some point.

dsolo802
03-29-2012, 06:19 PM
I know you're not asking me, but I'll answer anyway since I don't think you'll mind.

I'm glad that there is an investigation and my hope is that people wait until the facts come out before jumping to conclusions. I would also hope that people see this case is being used to push political and financial agendas on both sides, when in fact we've got a real tragedy here, and one that happens every day in this country.I agree. The only thing that seemed obvious to me based on what we do know is that the investigation was not serious enough. Now that the investigation has gotten serious I'm happy. We know we have a tragic death and it should be investigated thoroughly. As for the rest, I'm content to wait.

dadakarma
03-29-2012, 06:22 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/nancy-pelosi-applauds-bobby-rush-courage-wearing-hoodie-163102922.html

http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/2iwzS59sKGlQNLL6CmsR6Q--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NTt3PTYzMA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en/blogs/theticket/rush-cspan-hoodie.jpg\

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi applauded Rep. Bobby Rush, D-Ill., who was admonished Wednesday (http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/bobby-rush-hoodie-gets-him-tossed-house-video-153140719.html) for wearing a "hoodie" sweatshirt during a speech in memory of Trayvon Martin, a teenager who was killed in February.....snip~ :rollseyes:

Talk about malfeasance when the purpose has been to politicize this issue when it suits the lefts purpose, you mean. WRONGNESS. Try over 20 some kids DEAD. How About a little girl(6yrs) who was sitting inside her house on her grandmothers lap when a bullet came threw the wall and killed her grandaughter.

All because Illinois and Chicago has some whacked laws and some Chicago Cops who have slacked in their job(not caring if ethnic minorities kill one another) While a Clinton Drone sits as Mayor and does nothing but look pretty for the camera and likes to talk tough(except to those who stand up to his 5ft 2 inch little azz.)

And while the So called Mouth Piece activists for the left ignore the situation so they can politicize this incident during a Presidential Election, where the left is not so certain about a 2nd term due to those Midterm Elections. Which again they would all be scrambling for damage control if the MS media was doing it's damn job.

It's not political.....truly you can do better than this DK. :rollseyes:

Nope. It isn't political. The fact that some assholes insist on making it political doesn't mean that it is.

Mister D
03-29-2012, 06:22 PM
Nope. It isn't political. The fact that some assholes insist on making it political doesn't mean that it is.

All of those assholes are liberals.

dsolo802
03-29-2012, 06:23 PM
I doubt there is a PD in this country that hasn't fucked something up at some point.Humans all around, so you have to be right.

dadakarma
03-29-2012, 06:25 PM
I doubt there is a PD in this country that hasn't fucked something up at some point.

And? Does that mean that since fucking up is a common occurrence we should let this slide? I disagree. Hold these incompetent, NEGLIGENT assholes' feet to the fire. That's what is now happening. GOOD.

Mister D
03-29-2012, 06:25 PM
Humans all around, so you have to be right.

Belated welcome, sir.

Mister D
03-29-2012, 06:26 PM
And? Does that mean that since fucking up is a common occurrence we should let this slide? I disagree. Hold these incompetent, NEGLIGENT assholes' feet to the fire. That's what is now happening. GOOD.

Let what slide? You don't know what happened remember? In any case, no. It's to illustrate the silliness of your attitude concerning the Sanford PD.

dadakarma
03-29-2012, 06:26 PM
All of those assholes are liberals.

Some of them are. But not all of them. Michelle Malkin isn't a liberal. She's right-wing scum who's lit a match to the SMEAR on Trayvon Martin.

dsolo802
03-29-2012, 06:27 PM
Belated welcome, sir.Thank you Mister D. Appreciate the welcome. Very nice place you have here

Mister D
03-29-2012, 06:28 PM
Some of them are. But not all of them. Michelle Malkin isn't a liberal. She's right-wing scum who's lit a match to the SMEAR on Trayvon Martin.

Michelle Malkin wouldn't know who this kid was if it wasn't for the hustlers making hay out of this kid's death. Neither would you.

Mister D
03-29-2012, 06:28 PM
Thank you Mister D. Appreciate the welcome. Very nice place you have here

It's really picked up! Dada must have a lot of friends! :shocked:

dadakarma
03-29-2012, 06:29 PM
Let what slide? You don't know what happened remember? In any case, no. It's to illustrate the silliness of your attitude concerning the Sanford PD.

Did you watch the video? It completely contradicts the police report. They also shelved this whole thing. They fucked up. You think the whole thing is just silly. Just another 'non story', right?

At this point it is clear that the Sanford PD has made numerous errors here. Your characterization of those errors differs from mine. IF we were talking about clerical errors I'd agree with you - no biggie.

dadakarma
03-29-2012, 06:29 PM
It's really picked up! Dada must have a lot of friends! :shocked:

We are still expecting some more people, too. :)

Conley
03-29-2012, 06:30 PM

Hide the women and children! :laugh:

Mister D
03-29-2012, 06:34 PM
Did you watch the video? It completely contradicts the police report. They also shelved this whole thing. They fucked up. You think the whole thing is just silly. Just another 'non story', right?

At this point it is clear that the Sanford PD has made numerous errors here. Your characterization of those errors differs from mine. IF we were talking about clerical errors I'd agree with you - no biggie.

I've seen the video. It simply isn't conclusive (let alone clear) and the fact that he would have been cleaned up by the time the video was shot makes sense. It wasn't conclusive to you either because your mind was made up long before you saw it. Who are you kidding?

Silly? No way. It's despicable the way this kid's death is being used by certain liberals to foment racial tension.

Mister D
03-29-2012, 06:35 PM

Some conservatives I hope! :grin:

MMC
03-29-2012, 06:37 PM

Well DK when it is the House of Representatives during a Congressional session.....It doesn't get any more Political than that! Especially when those azzholes are Democrats like Pelosi and Bobby Rush. Then Sharptones and Jackson. The semantics means nothing. The Alleged call for Justice, while that call has changed from racism to now Incompetence or malfeasance by the police dept. While the story went from he shot a kid wearing a hoodie for no reason. To now arguments concerning the engagement. Now All knowing an encounter did in fact take place.

As even Liberal Judges will tell you.....the Wheels of Justice may move slowly but they do keep moving. Despite everyones elses call on the time.

dadakarma
03-29-2012, 06:38 PM
Some conservatives I hope! :grin:

We haven't invited any because you guys are so plentiful here already! ;)

Mister D
03-29-2012, 06:40 PM
We haven't invited any because you guys are so plentiful here already! ;)

Conley isn't conservative. Not sure what he is, actually, and I've known him for a few years now. :undecided: There aren't that many of us.

dadakarma
03-29-2012, 06:45 PM
Conley isn't conservative. Not sure what he is, actually, and I've known him for a few years now. :undecided: There aren't that many of us.

He's pretty centrist I'd say.

Everyone else I've met here leans right except for Spunk. So out of 45 active members, how many are liberal would you say?

dsolo802
03-29-2012, 06:45 PM
It's really picked up! Dada must have a lot of friends! :shocked:Definitely does, I am one of em.

That this place has a rep for favoring intelligent chat on the merits, over name calling and the bogus discourse we find almost anywhere else makes it very attractive.

I can't tell you how weary I am with the name calling and the mindless labeling.

dadakarma
03-29-2012, 06:50 PM
definitely does, i am one of em.

That this place has a rep for favoring intelligent chat on the merits, over name calling and the bogus discourse we find almost anywhere else makes it very attractive.

i can't tell you how weary i am with the name calling and the mindless labeling.

Amen brother.

Conley
03-29-2012, 06:51 PM
I can't tell you how weary I am with the name calling and the mindless labeling.

Agreed! I hope we all can keep up the intelligent chats and minimize the nonsense.

Conley
03-29-2012, 06:52 PM
He's pretty centrist I'd say.

Everyone else I've met here leans right except for Spunk. So out of 45 active members, how many are liberal would you say?

I think you vastly overestimate our numbers. :grin:

Other libs have been JGreer, Pendragon, Elibe, probably a few others. Captain Obvious is a centrist as well.

dadakarma
03-29-2012, 06:53 PM
I think you vastly overestimate our numbers. :grin:

Other libs have been JGreer, Pendragon, Elibe, probably a few others. Captain Obvious is a centrist as well.

Well darn it, it would be so easy to make an accurate comparison of these stats if only we had a MEMBER LIST.... :)

Conley
03-29-2012, 06:53 PM
AzLibertarian is middle of the road too I'd say. He's not as libertarian as his name would suggest imho.

Mister D
03-29-2012, 06:55 PM
Definitely does, I am one of em.

Glad to hear it you like the forum. I've been a little feisty lately but we've worked very hard on the culture here. I'm glad people notice.

Mister D
03-29-2012, 06:56 PM
AzLibertarian is middle of the road too I'd say. He's not as libertarian as his name would suggest imho.

AZ is a liberaltarian. :wink:

dadakarma
03-29-2012, 06:57 PM
Glad to hear it you like the forum. I've been a little feisty lately but we've worked very hard on the culture here. I'm glad people notice.

I looked at a lot of other forums before I landed on this one and talked to Dagny and Dsolo about it.

Mister D
Well darn it, it would be so easy to make an accurate comparison of these stats if only we had a MEMBER LIST.... :)

I'm probably the furthest to the right of anyone here. I'm the worst you will deal with. :grin:

dsolo802
Agreed! I hope we all can keep up the intelligent chats and minimize the nonsense.If we all can manage it, it really would make this place rare.

The parties themselves have a vested interested in playing up the differences. Tons of money is riding on their ability to do so. It is the same product differentiation we see applied to tooth picks and condoms. And while we are all focused on largely bogus issues, the issues of the day - our issues - go unresolved.

Our national discourse is a disgrace.

Mister D
03-29-2012, 06:59 PM
I looked at a lot of other forums before I landed on this one and talked to Dagny and Dsolo about it.

I've found that many forums are controlled by a clique of like minded people who get away with crap that no one else could. That's a big turn off for me.

Conley
03-29-2012, 06:59 PM
AZ is a liberaltarian. :wink:

Who's also for universal health care, right? I miss that guy, hope he comes back soon. Centrists unite! :grin:

Mister D
03-29-2012, 07:01 PM
Who's also for universal health care, right? I miss that guy, hope he comes back soon. Centrists unite! :grin:

Hopefully he swing by to take a look. He hasn't logged in in a long while but he was impressed last I heard from him.

dadakarma
03-29-2012, 07:03 PM
If we all can manage it, it really would make this place rare.

The parties themselves have a vested interested in playing up the differences. Tons of money is riding on their ability to do so. It is the same product differentiation we see applied to tooth picks and condoms. And while we are all focused on largely bogus issues, the issues of the day - our issues - go unresolved.

Our national discourse is a disgrace.

Yep. Agreed. And too many nutters would like to shut down any serious debate and will stop at nothing, including utter disruption, spamming and dumbing down the discussion.

That crap discourages thoughtful debate because there's no point in being thoughtful with such people.

That crap, on another forum, is why people are migrating here.

dsolo802
03-29-2012, 07:05 PM
Liberaltarian? fun term.....socially extravagant, fiscally barbarian?

Conley
03-29-2012, 07:09 PM
:laugh: Oh, I totally missed that when D posted (that's why I brought up UHC as a point of discontinuity). That's actually an apt descriptor.

MMC
03-29-2012, 07:17 PM
http://ts4.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=4986311489487807&id=874521eb95f38b0ac16b87b5d4eb817c&url=http%3a%2f%2fscoop.diamondgalleries.com%2fpubl ic%2fnews_images%2f4%2f75637_181777_3.jpg

I don't care what any of ya's call me.....just don't call me late for supper. Or it's your azzes! :laugh:

dsolo802
03-29-2012, 07:21 PM
I've found that many forums are controlled by a clique of like minded people who get away with crap that no one else could. That's a big turn off for me.Hear that -- Totally boring.

It's also incredibly tedious to be present when opposing true believers shout respective talking points at each other, devolving further into short bursts of bumper sticker insanity.