PDA

View Full Version : Hero George Zimmerman has been replaced by Cliven Bundy - Good Trade

Cigar
04-24-2014, 07:08 AM
Well we all knew it would take long for True Colors of the Next Right Wing Hero to come out.

Different Zebra ... Same Stripes ... Same Racist Rhetoric ... Same Support ... Nothing New.

Cliven Bundy Wonders If Blacks Are 'Better Off As Slaves' Than On Gov't Assistance http://a5.img.talkingpointsmemo.com/image/upload/c_fill,fl_keep_iptc,g_faces,h_365,w_652/jkb8ss5bn1lhv9kto1db.jpg

Now that he's won a confrontation (http://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckraker/cattle-grazing-right-wing-victory) with the Bureau of Land Management over grazing his cattle on federal land, Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy has time to hold court on everything from abortion to the current state of "the Negro."

Bundy made some racially charged comments about government assistance in his daily news conference Saturday, according to a New York Times story (http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/24/us/politics/rancher-proudly-breaks-the-law-becoming-a-hero-in-the-west.html?_r=0) published Wednesday.

“I want to tell you one more thing I know about the Negro,” the rancher began as he described a "government house" in Las Vegas where he recalled that all the people who sat outside seemed to "have nothing to do."

“And because they were basically on government subsidy, so now what do they do?” he said, as quoted by the Times. “They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton. And I’ve often wondered, are they better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things, or are they better off under government subsidy? They didn’t get no more freedom. They got less freedom.”

The Times reached out to spokespeople for Sens. Rand Paul (R-KY) and Dean Heller (R-NV), who have spoken in support of Bundy, and for Texas Attorney Gen. Greg Abbott (R). Those who responded distanced themselves from Bundy and his remarks.
A spokesman for Heller, who had called Bundy and his supporters "patriots," (http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/gop-sen-bundy-ranch-supporters-are-patriots-not-domestic-terrorists) told the Times that the senator “completely disagrees with Mr. Bundy’s appalling and racist statements, and condemns them in the most strenuous way.”

A spokeswoman for Abbott, who asked BLM (http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/greg-abbott-bureau-of-land-management-texas-red-river) to respond to reports that it planned to acquire land near his state's Red River in the wake of the Bundy ranch standoff, told the Times that the gubernatorial candidate's letter to the agency "was regarding a dispute in Texas and is in no way related to the dispute in Nevada."

TPM has reached out to Paul's office and will update when we receive a response.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/cliven-bundy-are-blacks-better-off-as-slaves

I say ... instead of White People always wondering out loud if Black People are Blacks are better off as slaves and picking cotton .... I say why don't they should put that theory to a real life test and start walking the walk.

So what don't stop talking and start picking? :grin: Naturally Bundy won't because, the would be called work and Bundy get's his wealth for the Governemt.

The Right Wing Racist must be so Proud of their New Welfare Hero :laugh:

... way to go Rand Paul ... you sure backed a Good Horse :laugh:

Matty
04-24-2014, 07:09 AM
Stop talking shit on a message board!

Chris
04-24-2014, 07:12 AM
I don't see these people as heroes, doubt many on the right do. I think what happens is the left elevates them to that level so they can then take trolling pot shots at knocking them down.

Cigar
04-24-2014, 07:18 AM
I don't see these people as heroes, doubt many on the right do. I think what happens is the left elevates them to that level so they can then take trolling pot shots at knocking them down.

I guess denial of what's actually happening at the actual spot and on Right Wing News outlets are just an mirage ....

La La La La La La ... I can't hear you or see you ...

Typical Automatic Response ... DENIAL :laugh:

Ravi
04-24-2014, 07:20 AM
Holy shit! They go to jail because they don't know how to pick cotton? Negroes???

LMAO this guy needs to be the GOP presidential nominee.

zelmo1234
04-24-2014, 07:22 AM
So while I don't think that anyone is better off being a slave,

he had part of it right! Government assistance dependency is nothing more than slavery and the idle mind has always been the devils workshop! So when they are sitting around doing nothing?

Bad things happen! but this is not race specific. it effects all races the same!

zelmo1234
04-24-2014, 07:23 AM
Holy shit! They go to jail because they don't know how to pick cotton? Negroes???

Are liberals really that stupid? Picking cotton in this case is a metaphor for having a job to go to?

Are they really going to go that far!

Ravi
04-24-2014, 07:24 AM

he had part of it right! Government assistance dependency is nothing more than slavery and the idle mind has always been the devils workshop! So when they are sitting around doing nothing?

Bad things happen! but this is not race specific. it effects all races the same!

He's been on government assistance ever since he started grazing his cows on public land. I know the irony flew right over your head.

Matty
04-24-2014, 07:25 AM
But it's okay to run down the street cold cocking whitey with a knockout punch, that's not racist is it?
If you don't like racism you should not tolerate it in anyone!

Ravi
04-24-2014, 07:26 AM
Are liberals really that stupid? Picking cotton in this case is a metaphor for having a job to go to?

Are they really going to go that far!
No, it wasn't a metaphor. He said Negroes would be better off as slaves picking cotton. Your hero. Please, oh please, get him on the GOP ticket.

Matty
04-24-2014, 07:26 AM
He's been on government assistance ever since he started grazing his cows on public land. I know the irony flew right over your head.
The IRS workers are on government assistance.

Cigar
04-24-2014, 07:27 AM

So he should Pay and not leach off of you? :laugh:

Got it

Cigar
04-24-2014, 07:28 AM
The IRS workers are on government assistance.

I bet the IRS will get their money and I further bet you won't be the first in line to report it. :grin:

Ravi
04-24-2014, 07:29 AM
The IRS workers are on government assistance.They need to pay their taxes. Bundy needs to pay his grazing fees.

keymanjim
04-24-2014, 07:30 AM
Is he wrong?

keymanjim
04-24-2014, 07:30 AM
They need to pay their taxes. Bundy needs to pay his grazing fees.
You need to pay me rent on the house you already own.

Chris
04-24-2014, 07:31 AM
I guess denial of what's actually happening at the actual spot and on Right Wing News outlets are just an mirage ....

La La La La La La ... I can't hear you or see you ...

Typical Automatic Response ... DENIAL :laugh:

I responded to your heroes statement, now you change topic to what actually took place which I said nothing about. Sort of proves my point, doesn't it.

Green Arrow
04-24-2014, 08:06 AM
I don't get this idea that if you agree with and support a person on one issue, you must either adamantly support them on EVERYTHING, or vehemently disavow them.

Hitler was a murderous douchebag and should be rotting in the negative side of whatever afterlife is out there right about now. He also brought Germany from virtual third world status to world superpower in just a few short years. Does it make me a Nazi to look at what he did for the people of Germany and say, "Not bad"?

Ravi
04-24-2014, 08:09 AM
I don't get this idea that if you agree with and support a person on one issue, you must either adamantly support them on EVERYTHING, or vehemently disavow them.

Hitler was a murderous douchebag and should be rotting in the negative side of whatever afterlife is out there right about now. He also brought Germany from virtual third world status to world superpower in just a few short years. Does it make me a Nazi to look at what he did for the people of Germany and say, "Not bad"?
Uh, pretty much. If Hitler was just a garden variety racist that didn't put millions to death and instead just trashed talked them it would be a different story.

Common Sense
04-24-2014, 08:09 AM
Holy shit...what a relic. I see a bright future in politics for this guy.

Chris
04-24-2014, 08:13 AM

It's lockstep partisan thinking. Position on any issue => partisanship => position on any issue.

zelmo1234
04-24-2014, 08:13 AM

Did I ever say that he should not pay his grazing fee?

You see Constitutional conservatives are very consistent, not like liberals that have to support their side when they screw up but attack the others and they try and say it is different!

I don't remember him going out and getting women pregnant, selling drugs and killing themselves?

That was the point you seem to have missed? when you have to look at things through who said them instead of a core value system, that becomes a problem!

Green Arrow
04-24-2014, 08:14 AM
Uh, pretty much. If Hitler was just a garden variety racist that didn't put millions to death and instead just trashed talked them it would be a different story.

How does that change the fact that he also brought millions of Germans out of starvation and poverty and into wealth and prosperity (until he started a war and got the shit bombed out of them, anyway)?

Ravi
04-24-2014, 08:16 AM
How does that change the fact that he also brought millions of Germans out of starvation and poverty and into wealth and prosperity (until he started a war and got the shit bombed out of them, anyway)?His methodology was evil even if it resulted in a couple of prosperous years for Germany.

Cigar
04-24-2014, 08:21 AM
Cliven Bundy Wonders If Blacks Are 'BETTER OFF AS SLAVES' Than On Gov't Assistance

Now that he's won a confrontation (http://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckraker/cattle-grazing-right-wing-victory) with the Bureau of Land Management over grazing his cattle on federal land, Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy has time to hold court on everything from abortion to the current state of "the Negro." Bundy made some racially charged comments about government assistance in his daily news conference Saturday, according to a New York Times story (http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/24/us/politics/rancher-proudly-breaks-the-law-becoming-a-hero-in-the-west.html?_r=1)published Wednesday.

“I want to tell you one more thing I know about the Negro,” the rancher began as he described a "government house" in Las Vegas where he recalled that all the people who sat outside seemed to "have nothing to do." “And because they were basically on government subsidy, so now what do they do?” he said, as quoted by the Times. “They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton. And I’ve often wondered, are they better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things, or are they better off under government subsidy? They didn’t get no more freedom. They got less freedom.”

The Times reached out to spokespeople for Sens. Rand Paul (R-KY) and Dean Heller (R-NV), who have spoken in support of Bundy, and for Texas Attorney Gen. Greg Abbott (R). Those who responded distanced themselves from Bundy and his remarks. A spokesman for Heller, who had called Bundy and his supporters "patriots," (http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/gop-sen-bundy-ranch-supporters-are-patriots-not-domestic-terrorists) told the Times that the senator “completely disagrees with Mr. Bundy’s appalling and racist statements, and condemns them in the most strenuous way.”

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/cliven-bundy-are-blacks-better-off-as-slaves

These are direct quotes from Mr. Bundy ... so if you feel the need to attack or defend his direct quotes ... then do so on the actual words that came directly from his own mouth.

Attacking anyone else is stupid

BTW ... the last I check, Black People arn't the only ones who abort babies, who have men in jail, and are on government assistance, Mr. Bundy can always explain that tothe Black Community ... instead of just driving through it ... which reminds me ... exactly what is Mr. Bundy driving through Black Community looking for?

junie
04-24-2014, 08:21 AM
Did I ever say that he should not pay his grazing fee?

You see Constitutional conservatives are very consistent, not like liberals that have to support their side when they screw up but attack the others and they try and say it is different!

I don't remember him going out and getting women pregnant, selling drugs and killing themselves?

That was the point you seem to have missed? when you have to look at things through who said them instead of a core value system, that becomes a problem!

lol irony, thy name is zelmo...

keymanjim
04-24-2014, 08:30 AM
Cliven Bundy Wonders If Blacks Are 'BETTER OFF AS SLAVES' Than On Gov't Assistance

Now that he's won a confrontation (http://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckraker/cattle-grazing-right-wing-victory) with the Bureau of Land Management over grazing his cattle on federal land, Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy has time to hold court on everything from abortion to the current state of "the Negro." Bundy made some racially charged comments about government assistance in his daily news conference Saturday, according to a New York Times story (http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/24/us/politics/rancher-proudly-breaks-the-law-becoming-a-hero-in-the-west.html?_r=1)published Wednesday.

“I want to tell you one more thing I know about the Negro,” the rancher began as he described a "government house" in Las Vegas where he recalled that all the people who sat outside seemed to "have nothing to do." “And because they were basically on government subsidy, so now what do they do?” he said, as quoted by the Times. “They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton. And I’ve often wondered, are they better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things, or are they better off under government subsidy? They didn’t get no more freedom. They got less freedom.”

The Times reached out to spokespeople for Sens. Rand Paul (R-KY) and Dean Heller (R-NV), who have spoken in support of Bundy, and for Texas Attorney Gen. Greg Abbott (R). Those who responded distanced themselves from Bundy and his remarks. A spokesman for Heller, who had called Bundy and his supporters "patriots," (http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/gop-sen-bundy-ranch-supporters-are-patriots-not-domestic-terrorists) told the Times that the senator “completely disagrees with Mr. Bundy’s appalling and racist statements, and condemns them in the most strenuous way.”

These are direct quotes from Mr. Bundy ... so if you feel the need to attack or defend his direct quotes ... then do so on the actual words that came directly from his own mouth.

Attacking anyone else is stupid

BTW ... the last I check, Black People arn't the only ones who abort babies, who have men in jail, and are on government assistance, Mr. Bundy can always explain that tothe Black Community ... instead of just driving through it ... which reminds me ... exactly what is Mr. Bundy driving through Black Community looking for?

Is he wrong?

Cigar
04-24-2014, 08:34 AM
Is he wrong?

If Mr. Bundy Drove by a Trailer Park ... you pick one ... would he be Wrong?

keymanjim
04-24-2014, 08:36 AM
If Mr. Bundy Drove by a Trailer Park ... you pick one ... would he be Wrong?
If he drove through Chicago, would he be wrong?

Cigar
04-24-2014, 08:37 AM
http://www.esquire.com/cm/esquire/images/d8/esq-hannity-bundy-0414-xlg.png

Every single Republican who spoke out in favor of this loser should have their words plastered on TV Commercials over this racist asshole’s words.

This is exactly why The Republican Party is where they are today ... and rightfully so ... they earned the reputation.

Matty
04-24-2014, 08:38 AM
If cow shit was butter would it be strong?

Cigar
04-24-2014, 08:39 AM
If he drove through Chicago, would he be wrong?

Yea ... you do know Chicago has more than one street :rollseyes:

Maybe not ... maybe you're as ignorant and racist as the Brush that Bundy paints with :wink:

keymanjim
04-24-2014, 08:40 AM
Every single Republican who spoke out in favor of this loser should have their words plastered on TV Commercials over this racist asshole’s words.

This is exactly why The Republican Party is where they are today ... and rightfully so ... they earned the reputation.
What exactly was wrong with what he said?
Or, do you agree with him and are afraid of admitting the truth?

Akula
04-24-2014, 08:40 AM
Well we all knew it would take long for True Colors of the Next Right Wing Hero to come out.

Different Zebra ... Same Stripes ... Same Racist Rhetoric ... Same Support ... Nothing New.

Cliven Bundy Wonders If Blacks Are 'Better Off As Slaves' Than On Gov't Assistance

http://a5.img.talkingpointsmemo.com/image/upload/c_fill,fl_keep_iptc,g_faces,h_365,w_652/jkb8ss5bn1lhv9kto1db.jpg

Now that he's won a confrontation (http://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckraker/cattle-grazing-right-wing-victory) with the Bureau of Land Management over grazing his cattle on federal land, Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy has time to hold court on everything from abortion to the current state of "the Negro."

Bundy made some racially charged comments about government assistance in his daily news conference Saturday, according to a New York Times story (http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/24/us/politics/rancher-proudly-breaks-the-law-becoming-a-hero-in-the-west.html?_r=0) published Wednesday.

“I want to tell you one more thing I know about the Negro,” the rancher began as he described a "government house" in Las Vegas where he recalled that all the people who sat outside seemed to "have nothing to do."

“And because they were basically on government subsidy, so now what do they do?” he said, as quoted by the Times. “They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton. And I’ve often wondered, are they better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things, or are they better off under government subsidy? They didn’t get no more freedom. They got less freedom.”

The Times reached out to spokespeople for Sens. Rand Paul (R-KY) and Dean Heller (R-NV), who have spoken in support of Bundy, and for Texas Attorney Gen. Greg Abbott (R). Those who responded distanced themselves from Bundy and his remarks.
A spokesman for Heller, who had called Bundy and his supporters "patriots," (http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/gop-sen-bundy-ranch-supporters-are-patriots-not-domestic-terrorists) told the Times that the senator “completely disagrees with Mr. Bundy’s appalling and racist statements, and condemns them in the most strenuous way.”

A spokeswoman for Abbott, who asked BLM (http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/greg-abbott-bureau-of-land-management-texas-red-river) to respond to reports that it planned to acquire land near his state's Red River in the wake of the Bundy ranch standoff, told the Times that the gubernatorial candidate's letter to the agency "was regarding a dispute in Texas and is in no way related to the dispute in Nevada."

TPM has reached out to Paul's office and will update when we receive a response.

I say ... instead of White People always wondering out loud if Black People are Blacks are better off as slaves and picking cotton .... I say why don't they should put that theory to a real life test and start walking the walk.

So what don't stop talking and start picking? :grin: Naturally Bundy won't because, the would be called work and Bundy get's his wealth for the Governemt.

The Right Wing Racist must be so Proud of their New Welfare Hero :laugh:

... way to go Rand Paul ... you sure backed a Good Horse :laugh:

Load up in the truck.

keymanjim
04-24-2014, 08:41 AM
Yea ... you do know Chicago has more than one street :rollseyes:

Maybe not ... maybe you're as ignorant and racist as the Brush that Bundy paints with :wink:
Explain how he is wrong.

Akula
04-24-2014, 08:42 AM

They go to jail because they're criminals.

keymanjim
04-24-2014, 08:43 AM
They go to jail because they're criminals.
Provided they aren't killed by one of their own.

Cigar
Explain how he is wrong.

White Boys have little Dicks ... Explain how that's is wrong. :rollseyes:

Mainecoons
Explain how he is wrong.

He can't, so...

Captain Obvious
04-24-2014, 08:44 AM

We have big brains. That was the trade-off.

Mister D

Mister D

:grin:

Akula
04-24-2014, 08:45 AM
I responded...
In matters that concern dealing with the inflammatory, race baiting troll, cigar, THAT was your error.

Chris
04-24-2014, 08:46 AM
Depends which head you think with.

keymanjim
04-24-2014, 08:46 AM
Quit dodging the issue. How is being on welfare better than being a slave.
To the intelligent mind, they're one and the same. Except, as slaves, they actually worked. And, had a value greater than just voting democrat.

Cigar
04-24-2014, 08:47 AM
Provided they aren't killed by one of their own.

Well let's see ... if the problem is only related to Black People ... then it can't be true that The White Demographics is decreasing :laugh:

You guys have Fun with your Racist fantasies ... :roflmao::f_cheers:

Cigar
04-24-2014, 08:48 AM
To the intelligent mind, they're one and the same. Except, as slaves, they actually worked. And, had a value greater than just voting democrat.

Once you've experienced both how about you school us on it. :laugh:

Mister D
Well let's see ... if the problem is only related to Black People ... then it can't be true that The White Demographics is decreasing :laugh:

You guys have Fun with your Racist fantasies ... :roflmao::f_cheers:

What? :laugh:

Common Sense

Well, to be fair, being on welfare or being in a low paying job or hell, even selling drugs is better than toiling in the fields from sun up to sun down.

Cigar
04-24-2014, 08:49 AM

http://www.memecreator.org/static/images/memes/161391.jpg

keymanjim
04-24-2014, 08:50 AM
Once you've experienced both how about you school us on it. :laugh:
Were you on welfare? Were you ever a slave?
Then you have no more authority on the subject than anyone else.
Now, answer the question. What exactly did he say that was wrong?

Captain Obvious
04-24-2014, 08:51 AM
What? :laugh:

He's floundering.

Akula
04-24-2014, 08:52 AM
BTW ... the last I check, Black People arn't the only ones who abort babies, who have men in jail, and are on government assistance,

Statistics prove that isn't true.Negroes lead in all of those categories including crime stats.

Mr. Bundy can always explain that tothe Black Community ... instead of just driving through it ... which reminds me ... exactly what is Mr. Bundy driving through Black Community looking for?

An honest man? Someone who wants to work? NAhhh...what was I thinking? there's no point. That would be a waste of time in a "black" neighborhood.

Load up in the truck.

Ravi
04-24-2014, 08:53 AM
why did he even go off on black people? Deflection is all I can imagine. He breaks the law and says, but, but, Negroes!

Akula
04-24-2014, 08:57 AM

No one is interested in your homosexual experiences with white boys. Try again.

keymanjim
04-24-2014, 08:58 AM
Looks like cigar has been scared off his Pavlovian thread.

Akula
04-24-2014, 08:59 AM
http://www.memecreator.org/static/images/memes/161391.jpg

Oh, you're rich?

Load up in the truck.

Cigar
04-24-2014, 09:01 AM
It doesn't take much to draw out the racist on this forum :laugh:

Hilarious .... say what you want ... you still lost :grin: ... Obama is still President and there's still nothing you can do about but whine.

BTW ... let's have a repeal Vote today just for laughs :laugh:

Spectre
04-24-2014, 09:01 AM
Cigar, while there will always be racists around, it's not doing anyone any good, especially black folks, to avoid discussing the massive dysfunction and moral and social collapse going on in the black community.

This needs to be discussed honestly, without the usual bowing to politically correct sacred cows. Hard truths will have to be told and accepted before we can all start moving forward again.

Akula
04-24-2014, 09:06 AM
you still lost :grin: ... Obama is still President and there's still nothing you can do about but whine.
So you've completely abandoned your original premise and topic as you desperately try to change the subject and divert attention away form your original idiocy.
No one is fooled or surprised.
Our token negro doing what he does best.
Flaming and trolling....and getting away with it.... as usual.

TNB.

Mister D
04-24-2014, 09:07 AM
So you've completely abandoned your original premise and topic as you desperately try to change the subject and divert attention away form your original idiocy.
No one is fooled or surprised.
Our token negro doing what he does best.
Flaming and trolling....and getting away with it.... as usual.

TNB.

There is a reason they allow him on the forum. It's not very flattering. :wink:

Akula
04-24-2014, 09:08 AM
Oh I know. I've been here long enough to understand the dynamic.

keymanjim
04-24-2014, 09:17 AM
It doesn't take much to draw out the racist on this forum :laugh:

3) You pay no penalty for falsely accusing people of racism: False accusations of racism can do just as much damage as actual racism. People can be ostracized for it, lose endorsement deals or even lose their jobs over being falsely accused of racism. Yet, the only reason you've heard of people like Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Touré, and Melissa Harris-Perry is because they're willing to accuse people of being racists on the flimsiest of pretexts. It's tempting to compare these race-hustling poverty pimps to the KKK, but the more appropriate analogy is the Spanish Inquisition. The attitude is, "So what if we unjustly accuse a lot of people as long as we get a few heretics in the process?"

Cigar
04-24-2014, 09:25 AM
why did he even go off on black people? Deflection is all I can imagine. He breaks the law and says, but, but, Negroes!

That's why you shouldn't get suckered into the misdirection ... you can drive in MANY Counties, Cities, Framing Communities and Back Woods Towns and find the EXACT SAME THING ... Banjos, Cousins and Sisters and all. But you won't hear Mr. Bundy or his supporter say that and we all know the real reason why.

So just sit back and enjoy the sideshow ... because the Joke is on them and everyone laughing.

Mister D
04-24-2014, 09:32 AM
That's why you shouldn't get suckered into the misdirection ... you can drive in MANY Counties, Cities, Framing Communities and Back Woods Towns and find the EXACT SAME THING ... Banjos, Cousins and Sisters and all. But you won't hear Mr. Bundy or his supporter say that and we all know the real reason why.

So just sit back and enjoy the sideshow ... because the Joke is on them and everyone laughing.

Of course we do. The reason is that non-whites make up a majority of welfare recipients as well as violent criminals.

Cigar
04-24-2014, 09:34 AM
Cigar, while there will always be racists around, it's not doing anyone any good, especially black folks, to avoid discussing the massive dysfunction and moral and social collapse going on in the black community.

This needs to be discussed honestly, without the usual bowing to politically correct sacred cows. Hard truths will have to be told and accepted before we can all start moving forward again.

I've learn, first hand that TALK is CHEEP and the best way to avoid massive dysfunction and moral and social collapse ... is to not be part of a massive dysfunction and moral and social collapse. The only individual I personally can control is me.

Besides ... nothing pisses off a Racist more that not being anything like they think you are or what they preach ... everything else is just baggage they have to carry themselves. It's why a lot of people hate Obama, he's just like any other President, and this just pisses them off.

So in other words, it doesn't matter what a Racist thinks of me, because I already know who I am and they already know who they are.

So it's best to let them marinate in their own juices :laugh:

Cigar
04-24-2014, 09:39 AM
Of course we do. The reason is that non-whites make up a majority of welfare recipients as well as violent criminals.

So ... if that's true ... and we know Math isn't your best subject, so I'll just play along, if that's true what are YOU personally doing about it?

Because it obviously bothers you and preoccupies your day-to-day life.

Or are you just here to bitch and complain about Black People and don't have the balls to personally do anything about something that bothers you each and every day?

Cigar
04-24-2014, 09:41 AM

A Fat Head is a Medical Condition that can be fixed :laugh:

Mister D
04-24-2014, 09:44 AM
So ... if that's true ... and we know Math isn't your best subject, so I'll just play along, if that's true what are YOU personally doing about it?

Or are you just here to bitch and complain about Black People and don't have the balls to personally do anything about something that bothers you each and every day?

Of course it's true. It's not even controversial. If you could prove that wrong you would have a long time ago but you can't. You know why? Because it's true. Anyway, why should white folks have to solve the black community's problems? Do you still want to be held by the hand? It seems like it.

Wait...you bring up race here daily and I'm preoccupied? :roflmao:

Complaining? I'm stating the facts. If they bother you then do something about the crime, substance abuse, contempt for education, and general degeneracy that has come to characterize so many black neighborhoods. Oh that's right...you are waiting for white people to help. :wink:

nic34
04-24-2014, 09:44 AM

Right. Maybe he should have kept his mouth shut.....

Ravi
04-24-2014, 09:45 AM

LOL! Those damn lefties are responsible for this man's actions and for the rightwingnutter fauxrage.

Mister D
04-24-2014, 09:46 AM

So you agree that Zimmerman and Bundy are really obsessions of the left. Good.

Cigar
04-24-2014, 09:47 AM
Of course it's true. It's not even controversial. If you could prove that wrong you would have a long time ago but you can't. You know why? Because it's true. Anyway, why should white folks have to solve the black community's problems? Do you still want to be held by the hand? It seems like it.

Wait...you bring up race here daily and I'm preoccupied? :roflmao:

Complaining? I'm stating the facts. If they bother you then do something about the crime, substance abuse, contempt for education, and general degeneracy that has come to characterize so many black neighborhoods. Oh that's right...you are waiting for white people to help. :wink:

I remember a guy in my Corvette Club always stating Facts that his Vett was faster and showing off his track times ... until I asked him is he going to Race to keep talking shit?

That ended all the talk. :wink:

Cigar
04-24-2014, 09:48 AM
So you agree that Zimmerman and Bundy are really obsessions of the left. Good.

Actually they are comedic relief for 100% of Comedians :laugh:

Spectre
I've learn, first hand that TALK is CHEEP and the best way to avoid massive dysfunction and moral and social collapse ... is to not be part of a massive dysfunction and moral and social collapse. The only individual I personally can control is me.

Besides ... nothing pisses off a Racist more that not being anything like they think you are or what they preach ... everything else is just baggage they have to carry themselves. It's why a lot of people hate Obama, he's just like any other President, and this just pisses them off.

So in other words, it doesn't matter what a Racist thinks of me, because I already know who I am and they already know who they are.

So it's best to let them marinate in their own juices :laugh:
You DO understand by now, I hope, that the issue a growing number of people have with Obama isn't his 'race', it's the fact that he's a socialist, has fascist inclinations, and has weakened America by almost every measurable standard?...and that he would be and do these things if he were as white as Caspar the Friendly Ghost, because that's the deplorable kind of man he is, not because he has a little more melanin in his skin?

Mister D
I remember a guy in my Corvette Club always stating Facts that his Vett was faster and showing off his track times ... until I asked him is he going to Race to keep talking shit?

That ended all the talk. :wink:

You don't own a Corvette but feel free to prove me wrong about those stats. :smiley:

nic34
04-24-2014, 09:49 AM
Were you on welfare? Were you ever a slave?
Then you have no more authority on the subject than anyone else.
Now, answer the question. What exactly did he say that was wrong?

Did you ever take a history lesson?

As a slave there is no hope. Family is stripped from you, cruel punishments, short life.

Get real.

Cigar
04-24-2014, 09:50 AM

This thread looks like it hit the right-spot ... no pun :riot::smiley_ROFLMAO:

Mister D
Actually they are comedic relief for 100% of Comedians :laugh:

I'll bet Thugvon isn't laughing!

nic34
You don't own a Corvette but feel free to prove me wrong about those stats. :smiley:

Stats are just numbers dee, you already been schooled on that.

Cigar
04-24-2014, 09:51 AM
Did you ever take a history lesson?

As a slave there is no hope. Family is stripped from you, cruel punishments, short life.

Get real.

:rollseyes: I didn't bother ...

Akula
04-24-2014, 09:51 AM
So ... if that's true ...
Everyone knows it is. Want the FBI and DOJ stats again? I have them right here.

and we know Math isn't your best subject

It isn't his math It's the U.S.Government's math. You know...eric (my people) holder and barack soetoro obama's math. You like them, right?

so I'll just play along, if that's true what are YOU personally doing about it?

Well I have ....methods...of defending myself and I advocate separation.

Disproportionate crime and welfare levels create a drag on society. We all want a more advanced society, right?

Are you in favor of the high crime and welfare levels among "blacks"?
What are you doing to help lower them?

Very dramatic, cigar..meaningless, shallow and dramatic...trifecta.

Mister D
04-24-2014, 09:53 AM

:roflmao: nic you really are an idiot sometimes. Did that reasoning work with your high school teachers? Whatever, man. It's just a number! Give me my diploma!

nic34
04-24-2014, 09:53 AM
:rollseyes: I didn't bother ...

Sometimes you can't fix stupid....

Akula
04-24-2014, 09:57 AM
:roflmao: nic you really are an idiot sometimes. Did that reasoning work with your high school teachers? Whatever, man. It's just a number! Give me my diploma!

Affirmative action...One of the "protected class", ya know.

Mister D
04-24-2014, 09:58 AM
Affirmative action...The "protected class", ya know.

Nic is one of those white guys who claims 1/64 Hopi, Pawnee or whatever the fuck ancestry. Pony tail, feather in his hair...yeah. lol

Cigar
04-24-2014, 10:02 AM

There's only one Magnetic Red 99 Corvette with my Mods in all of the Suburbs west of Chicago ... all the way to DeKalb.

If Mr D or anyone wanted to find out if it's true or not ... it wouldn't be hard. :grin:

Let see if he had the stones to back up his bull shit :laugh:

Mister D
04-24-2014, 10:04 AM
There's only one Magnetic Red 99 Corvette with my Mods in all of the Suburbs west of Chicago ... all the way to DeKalb.

If Mr D or anyone wanted to find out if it's true or not ... it wouldn't be hard. :grin:

Let see if he had the stones to back up his bull shit :laugh:

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/IMG_0277.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/IMG_0592.jpg

:roflmao:

Mister D
04-24-2014, 10:04 AM
I love how insecure this guy is. :grin:

Cigar
04-24-2014, 10:05 AM
Affirmative action...One of the "protected class", ya know.

What happened ... did someone get something you didn't :grin: ... too bad :laugh:

Cigar
04-24-2014, 10:06 AM
I love how insecure this guy is. :grin:

It's ain't me spouting statistics each week :grin:

Mister D
04-24-2014, 10:07 AM
It's ain't me spouting statistics each week :grin:

It's ain't :roflmao: But it is you getting so flustered you start babbling in Ebonics.

Cigar
Nic is one of those white guys who claims 1/64 Hopi, Pawnee or whatever the fuck ancestry. Pony tail, feather in his hair...yeah. lol

But you're really mutt mixed with some Black Blood :afro:

Akula
What happened ... did someone get something you didn't :grin: ... too bad :laugh:

Load up in the truck.

Cigar
04-24-2014, 10:10 AM
Load up in the truck.

Done

http://www.joesinteriors.com/Scan4_0004.jpg

Mister D
04-24-2014, 10:10 AM
But you're really mutt mixed with some Black Blood :afro:

Dude, when you don't have a funny reply just don't reply.

Cigar
04-24-2014, 10:15 AM
Dude, when you don't have a funny reply just don't reply.

You're under some illusion that you can tell me what to do ... wake up, you're dreaming :laugh:

Mister D
04-24-2014, 10:16 AM
You're under some illusion that you can tell me what to do ... wake up, you're dreaming :laugh:

Hey, if you want to embarrass yourself that's OK. Besides, I guess I shouldn't encourage this expectation that whites will solve all of your problems. :grin:

Cigar
04-24-2014, 10:19 AM
Someone is not feeling special anymore ... :laugh:

Green Arrow
04-24-2014, 10:21 AM
His methodology was evil even if it resulted in a couple of prosperous years for Germany.

His evil methodology is not what improved the lives of the German people.

Mister D
04-24-2014, 10:23 AM
Someone is not feeling special anymore ... :laugh:

http://memecrunch.com/meme/AC1G/lame/image.png

Cigar
04-24-2014, 10:24 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_cD6A1FRcnXY/SX0F8FN5pKI/AAAAAAAAAlg/y0-V5Zox258/s400/its+not+fair.jpg

Mister D
04-24-2014, 10:25 AM

The sheep think this way only on certain issues. If a person is accused of racism, anti-Semitism, or homophobia, for example, then to agree with them on anything makes your character suspect as well.

Ransom
04-24-2014, 10:30 AM
Sometimes you can't fix stupid....

Hence the results of the 2008 and 2012 Presidential elections.

Ravi
04-24-2014, 11:35 AM
His evil methodology is not what improved the lives of the German people.Sure it was.

But was this true or did the Nazi propaganda (http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/propaganda_in_nazi_germany.htm) machine move into overdrive to persuade the nation and Europe that she had achieved something that other European nations had not during the time of economic depression?
A number of policies were introduced which caused the unemployment figures to drop.
Women (http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/Women_Nazi_Germany.htm) were no longer included in the statistics so any women who remained out of work under the Nazi’s rule did not exist as far as the statistics were concerned.
The unemployed were given a very simple choice: do whatever work is given to you by the government or be classed as "work-shy" and put in a concentration camp (http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/nazi_police_state.htm).
Jews (http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/Jews_Nazi_Germany.htm) lost their citizenship in 1935 and as a result were not included in unemployment figures even though many lost their employment at the start of Hitler’s time in power.
Many young men were taken off of the unemployment figure when conscription was brought in (1935) and men had to do their time in the army etc. By 1939, the army was 1.4 million strong. To equip these men with weapons etc., factories were built and this took even more off of the unemployment figure.
With these measures in place the unemployment figure had to fall drastically and many saw the Nazi figures as nothing more than a book-keeping trick. However, many would have been too scared to speak out against the Nazis or pass negative comments on the published figures - such was the fear of the Gestapo (http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/nazi_police_state.htm).

http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/nazis_and_the_german_economy.htm

Cigar
04-24-2014, 11:38 AM
Hence the results of the 2008 and 2012 Presidential elections.

Looks like you'll have the same Clown Car of Candidates in 2015 ... you're right ... The GOP can't Fix Stupid :laugh:

zelmo1234
04-24-2014, 11:39 AM
Looks like you'll have the same Clown Car of Candidates in 2015 ... you're right ... The GOP can't Fix Stupid :laugh:

So that would mean that Hilary is on that same card as well? is she a clown?

The Xl
04-24-2014, 11:47 AM
What a retarded threat with stupid responses.

Mister D
04-24-2014, 11:54 AM
Sure it was.

But was this true or did the Nazi propaganda (http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/propaganda_in_nazi_germany.htm) machine move into overdrive to persuade the nation and Europe that she had achieved something that other European nations had not during the time of economic depression?
A number of policies were introduced which caused the unemployment figures to drop.
Women (http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/Women_Nazi_Germany.htm) were no longer included in the statistics so any women who remained out of work under the Nazi’s rule did not exist as far as the statistics were concerned.
The unemployed were given a very simple choice: do whatever work is given to you by the government or be classed as "work-shy" and put in a concentration camp (http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/nazi_police_state.htm).
Jews (http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/Jews_Nazi_Germany.htm) lost their citizenship in 1935 and as a result were not included in unemployment figures even though many lost their employment at the start of Hitler’s time in power.
Many young men were taken off of the unemployment figure when conscription was brought in (1935) and men had to do their time in the army etc. By 1939, the army was 1.4 million strong. To equip these men with weapons etc., factories were built and this took even more off of the unemployment figure.
With these measures in place the unemployment figure had to fall drastically and many saw the Nazi figures as nothing more than a book-keeping trick. However, many would have been too scared to speak out against the Nazis or pass negative comments on the published figures - such was the fear of the Gestapo (http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/nazi_police_state.htm).

http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/nazis_and_the_german_economy.htm

Ravi caught lying...:rollseyes: Also from your link:

However, there is no doubt that work was created. The Nazis introduced public work schemes for men who worked in the National Labour Service (Reichsarbeitsdienst or RAD). Their work would have included digging ditches on farms to assist irrigation, building the new autobahns, planting new forests etc. The men of the RAD wore a military style uniform, lived in camps near to where they were working and received only what we would term pocket money. However, compared to the lack of success of the Weimar government (http://thepoliticalforums.com/weimar.htm) and the chronic misery of 1931 to 1932, these men felt that at least the Nazi government was making the effort to improve their lot.

Snip

Cheap holidays and the offer of them was a good way to win the support of the average person in the street. A cruise to the Canary Islands cost 62 marks - easily affordable to many though most cruises were taken up by Nazi Party officials. Walking and skiing holidays in the Bavarian Alps cost 28 marks. A two-week tour of Italy cost 155 marks.The KdF also involved itself in introducing a scheme whereby the workers could get a car. The Volkswagen - People's Car - was designed so that most could afford it. The Beetle, designed by Ferdinand Porsche, cost 990 marks. This was about 35 weeks wages for the average worker. To pay for one, workers went on a hire purchase scheme. They paid 5 marks a week into an account.

Cigar
04-24-2014, 11:57 AM
So that would mean that Hilary is on that same card as well? is she a clown?

What Car do you want to ride in, The Winning Car or the Losing Car? :laugh:

Cigar
04-24-2014, 11:58 AM
What a retarded threat with stupid responses.

Sucks to be Quoted ... :grin:

http://upload.democraticunderground.com/imgs/2014/140424-when-you-lie-down-with-dogs.jpg

Ravi
04-24-2014, 12:00 PM
@Ravi (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=698) caught lying...:rollseyes: Also from your link:

Snip

[/LEFT]
Which lie do you speak of? Clearly the Nazi policies were evil and they improved the economy for a while.

Mister D
04-24-2014, 12:01 PM
Which lie do you speak of? Clearly the Nazi policies were evil and they improved the economy for a while.

You're selective quotes, genius. No, public works and cheap holidays, for example, are not "evil". You're just being silly.

Ravi
04-24-2014, 12:02 PM
You're selective quotes, genius. No, public works and cheap holidays, for example, are not "evil". You're just being silly.
Oh, you're just being stupid. No surprise there.

Mister D
04-24-2014, 12:05 PM
Oh, you're just being stupid. No surprise there.

No need to get mad, Ravi. I may have misunderstood. Maybe you didn't actually read the article you cited. :wink:

Chris
04-24-2014, 12:07 PM

Clearly here you have another case of the Jefferson argument. Remember that? Regardless what he said or did otherwise the one single fact he owned slaves overrides everything else and makes him absolutely evil in some people's eyes. The Nzis were evil, absolutely, such bland-or-white arguments go, therefore they could do no good.

Ravi
04-24-2014, 12:14 PM
Clearly here you have another case of the Jefferson argument. Remember that? Regardless what he said or did otherwise the one single fact he owned slaves overrides everything else and makes him absolutely evil in some people's eyes. The Nzis were evil, absolutely, such bland-or-white arguments go, therefore they could do no good.Jefferson did a lot of good things. The Nazis managed to improve a few things but they were absolutely evil.

That you don't think so is telling.

Chris
04-24-2014, 12:17 PM
Jefferson did a lot of good things. The Nazis managed to improve a few things but they were absolutely evil.

Actually, ravi, that was my point, and I believe green's all along. Glad you came round to seeing that. :)

Mister D
04-24-2014, 12:17 PM
Jefferson did a lot of good things. The Nazis managed to improve a few things but they were absolutely evil.

No one suggested anything of the kind, Ravi. See what we're talking about now? :wink:

Spectre
04-24-2014, 12:19 PM
You guys didn't want to listen to your wise Spectre, did you!:wink:

I said from early on in this, much as I deplored and still continue to deplore how thuggishly the government reacted in this incident, and the larger issue of land ownership by the feds in the west which has to be addressed, I got a BAD vibe from this Bundy dude and many of his supporters, much like I had a bad vibe from Zimmerman, even though he was justly found not guilty.

You can tell when a person is not kosher, when something isn't quite right. Sometimes it's just an instinct, but sometimes it's enough.

junie
04-24-2014, 12:20 PM

Ravi
04-24-2014, 12:23 PM
Actually, ravi, that was my point, and I believe green's all along. Glad you came round to seeing that. :)

I suppose he didn't mean this:

Cigar
04-24-2014, 12:24 PM
http://editorialcartoonists.com/cartoons/AnderN/2014/AnderN20140424_low.jpg

Chris
04-24-2014, 03:00 PM
I suppose he didn't mean this:

Means the same as what you said, though Hitler and the Nazis were evil not everything they did was evil. Just like Jefferson.

Chris
04-24-2014, 03:00 PM

Circle jerk? No thanks, not even with you.

Do you square dance?

Chris
04-24-2014, 03:04 PM
http://editorialcartoonists.com/cartoons/AnderN/2014/AnderN20140424_low.jpg

Is that like...

http://i.snag.gy/HKR2I.jpg

Green Arrow
04-24-2014, 08:20 PM

Hitler initiated public works programs not unlike FDR's WPA. How is that evil?

sachem
04-24-2014, 09:00 PM
Why would you bring up GZ's name? We finally had a few weeks without hearing about him.

sachem
04-24-2014, 09:01 PM
Stop talking shit on a message board!Now that.....is funny.

Chris
04-24-2014, 09:30 PM

A ways back we had that discussion, of the mutual admiration between FDR and Hitler, Mussolini, and Stalin. People just don't want to believe that.

Green Arrow
04-24-2014, 10:37 PM
A ways back we had that discussion, of the mutual admiration between FDR and Hitler, Mussolini, and Stalin. People just don't want to believe that.

*shrug* If the Japanese had not attacked us at Pearl Harbor, we would have ended up joining the Axis.

Blackrook
04-24-2014, 11:57 PM
He did not say black people were better off as slaves, he said he was "wondering" if they were. It was a hypothetical question, meant to start a thoughtful debate about the plight of the modern black family, which is in shambles. Too bad you can't keep up.

Ravi
04-25-2014, 05:20 AM

That's not all he did, though. I posted a link that described just a few things that he did as part of his overall agenda. Many of them were evil, therefore making his entire plan evil. If he bought someone cupcakes during that time doesn't change anything.

zelmo1234
04-25-2014, 05:34 AM
I wonder if it is possible for liberals to see that while Bundy's comments were offensive and wrong!

That still does not make what the BLM did to him right?

I don't understand why we have such a hard time separating things.

Just because Mr. Bundy believes that the land should have been given back to the states, as ordered in the 1970's does not give him the right to not pay his grazing fee.

The government is wrong, they were ordered to return the land to the state!

Bundy is wrong he needs to pay his grazing fee's

Then the government sends 200 heavily armed officers to confiscate private property! That was wrong.

The people came to demonstrate against this over reach of government power That was right

Dingy Harry called these people terrorists, that was wrong!

The feds say that they will continue to try and collect the Fee's using all LEGAL means. this was right.

Bundy makes a bunch of racist comments. while this is his free speech rights? It was offensive!

They are all separate issues!

Green Arrow
04-25-2014, 06:06 AM
That's not all he did, though. I posted a link that described just a few things that he did as part of his overall agenda. Many of them were evil, therefore making his entire plan evil. If he bought someone cupcakes during that time doesn't change anything.

By that logic, nothing can ever be good, because everybody on the planet does bad.

Chris
04-25-2014, 06:44 AM
*shrug* If the Japanese had not attacked us at Pearl Harbor, we would have ended up joining the Axis.

Can't say, don't know enough history. But my impression was we were getting rich producing and selling war material to Europe for their war effort. As Smedley Butler said, war is a racket.

Chris
04-25-2014, 06:47 AM
I wonder if it is possible for liberals to see that while Bundy's comments were offensive and wrong!

Just because Mr. Bundy believes that the land should have been given back to the states, as ordered in the 1970's does not give him the right to not pay his grazing fee.

Then the government sends 200 heavily armed officers to confiscate private property! That was wrong.

The people came to demonstrate against this over reach of government power That was right

The feds say that they will continue to try and collect the Fee's using all LEGAL means. this was right.

Bundy makes a bunch of racist comments. while this is his free speech rights? It was offensive!

That's a good point! But to your average partisan character assassination is key. If you can attack someone's character, then you can dismiss everything that person say or does.

nic34
04-25-2014, 07:18 AM

Zel, what happens when you don't pay your rent? If you don't move, someone physically throws you out and they don't let you live there 20 years before they do it.

Akula
04-25-2014, 07:47 AM
Zel, what happens when you don't pay your rent? If you don't move, someone physically throws you out and they don't let you live there 20 years before they do it.

An (alleged) native american who is siding with the fed govt to contest a persons land rights.

Too funny!

Codename Section
04-25-2014, 08:11 AM

He paid taxes to the US government every year. What do they go for if not to care for parks, etc?

zelmo1234
04-25-2014, 08:28 AM

Yes I get a court order! I then have to have the Sheriff come to the home! HE DOES NOT SHOW UP WITH 200 SWAT TEAM MEMBERS!

They then will ask the renter if they have the ability to move there belongings that day! If they say yes, they stay until is moved!

If not then they ask me if I have a place to securely store their belongings until they can move them or for 90 days? If I say NO! then the process starts all over again!

THE KEY IS? I AM ENTITLED TO MY APARTMENT BACK? I am not entitled to their private property!

This is what I do not understand! I want him to pay his grazing fees too! I want the government to be able to collect those fee's, But I do not want them confiscating private property, because that is not constitutional