PDA

View Full Version : Spot-On by President Obama

Cigar
04-28-2014, 06:42 PM
"When ignorant folks want to advertise their ignorance you don't really have to do anything — you just let them talk,"

http://edge2.politicususa.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/obama-ed-henry-foreign-policy.jpg

<font size="3">
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&amp;v=FyPCc_ZBItw

Take that ... Bitch :grin:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/theoval/2014/04/27/obama-donald-sterling-malaysia-los-angeles-clippers-nba/8266965/

patrickt
04-28-2014, 07:20 PM
So, the ignorant President is holding what passes with this administration as a press conference.

keymanjim
04-28-2014, 07:22 PM
Or, start endless threads on an internet forum.

texan
04-28-2014, 07:35 PM
I learned that lesson from listening to Holder.

Peter1469
04-28-2014, 08:04 PM
He was right in this instance.

Captain Obvious
04-28-2014, 08:07 PM
So everyone's just letting the O'bama talk then?

Montoya
04-28-2014, 08:47 PM
LOL Romney learned that the hard way with Benghazi.

Peter1469
04-28-2014, 08:55 PM
LOL Romney learned that the hard way with Benghazi.

Are you daft? What does Romney have to do with Benghazi?

Captain Obvious
04-28-2014, 08:56 PM

shhh!

Just smile and nod.

Peter1469
04-28-2014, 08:58 PM
Kick in the teeth first.

Captain Obvious
04-28-2014, 08:59 PM
Kick in the teeth first.

I'm not a fighter, I'm a lover.

:biglaugh:

Peter1469
04-28-2014, 08:59 PM
I'm not a fighter, I'm a lover.

:biglaugh:

I do both.

keymanjim
04-28-2014, 10:01 PM
Just let him prove obama right.

Montoya
04-29-2014, 01:22 AM

Recall the second presidential debate, do you remember the epic Obama smackdown of Romney?

Akula
04-29-2014, 06:41 AM
LMAO..when he's blaming white people for negroes continued failure to adapt to civilized society, suddenly obama's comments are important.

http://www.wnd.com/2014/04/don-sterling-more-helpful-to-blacks-than-obama/

"...And as quick as you can say “Mac-Daddy sissy,” Obama, with the blood of the Benghazi Four (Ambassador Christopher Stevens, Sean Smith, Tyrone Woods and Glenn Doherty) on his hands;

the IRS scandal;

Fast and Furious (and the blood of Brian Terry and Jaime Zapata also on his hands);

unemployment at unparalleled highs;

America becoming a food-stamp nation;

Japanese reports that Michelle plans to divorce him (supposedly over his countless affairs);

and “If you like your insurance you can keep it,” he finds time to feign insult over Sterling’s comments.

Obama called Sterling’s alleged comments, “incredibly offensive racist statements.”

He continued: “We constantly have to be on guard on racial attitudes that divide us rather than embracing our diversity as a strength. … The United States continues to wrestle with the legacy of race and slavery and segregation, that’s still there, the vestiges of discrimination. … We’ve made enormous strides, but you’re going to continue to see this percolate up every so often … and I think that we just have to be clear and steady in denouncing it, teaching our children differently, but also remaining hopeful that part of why statements like this stand out so much is because there has been this shift in how we view ourselves.”

Obama’s comments were morally opprobrious and boorish but obviously not out of character for him.
Obama has done less to further the racial unity of America and more to exasperate and, indeed, to exacerbate racial and religious tensions in America and around the world than any American leader before him.

His legacy of promoting racial tensions includes ignoring the New Black Panther Party, ACORN and Al Sharpton, while dictating to Congress that they shouldn’t rush to judgment about Nidal Hasan, the Muslim terrorist who murdered and/or gravely wounded 30 Americans at the Fort Hood Army base....."

Cigar
04-29-2014, 09:15 AM
Like a Charm :wink:

Peter1469
04-29-2014, 10:45 AM
Recall the second presidential debate, do you remember the epic Obama smackdown of Romney?

The comment that Romney was correct on, but the moderator took Obama's side?

texan
04-29-2014, 04:28 PM
I knew he was referring to the debate but don't recall an "epic smackdown."

Hey remember in the debates when Romney said Russia/Putin is a big problem and Obama said Russia/Putin wasn't? Delayed smackdown in effect!