PDA

View Full Version : How Many Mistakes Can You Spot

Conley
07-27-2011, 11:20 PM
http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/image/debt_chart_wh2.jpg

This is from www.whitehouse.gov (http://www.whitehouse.gov)

How many mistakes can you spot?

Conley
07-27-2011, 11:21 PM
I'll start with the line about having 2.3 trillion in savings :D

Apparently the dot com bust never happened. I guess I'll cash in my Pets.com stock at $1200 / share.

wingrider
07-28-2011, 01:13 AM
like I have said before

Obama spends and its Bushs fault, over 4 T in 2 and a half years and it isn't his fault

hellraiser
07-28-2011, 10:23 AM
the numbers are the numbers it looks pretty good to me

even if there was never a surplus you have to admit george bush made the deficit explode

Conley
07-28-2011, 11:06 AM

even if there was never a surplus you have to admit george bush made the deficit explode

Yet Dubya's been out of office for years now, and the deficit is still growing. Hmm, I wonder why that is.

???

Mister D
07-28-2011, 11:10 AM

Yet Dubya's been out of office for years now, and the deficit is still growing. Hmm, I wonder why that is.

???

Karl Rove?

Conley
07-28-2011, 11:11 AM

???

Karl Rove?

Yeah!

Halliburton somehow too!

Mister D
07-28-2011, 11:14 AM

???

Karl Rove?

Yeah!

Halliburton somehow too!

Clearly. Halliburton makes a profit at the same time time the US deficit goes up? Is that a coincidence? I think not. ;D

hellraiser
07-28-2011, 11:17 AM
actually yes because they still get all the no bid contracts

Mister D
07-28-2011, 11:22 AM
actually yes because they still get all the no bid contracts

I'm not the least bit surprised you think the US deficit is Halliburton's fault. :)

hellraiser
07-28-2011, 11:28 AM
not all of it but they pushed for the iraq war which is a big part of the deficit and still get a lot of us money today in iraq

Mister D
07-28-2011, 11:31 AM
not all of it but they pushed for the iraq war which is a big part of the deficit and still get a lot of us money today in iraq

The Iraq War is only a small part of the deficit and many people pushed for it and they did so for a variety of reasons. Seriously, have you realy become this enslaved to a corrupt system?

hellraiser
07-28-2011, 11:46 AM
it is trillions of dollars not a small part

we are all slaves in a way but we will overcome!

Conley
07-28-2011, 01:07 PM
Government spending is out of control and I don't know of anyone who thinks differently. Issues are coming to a head now and it is Obama's responsibility, just like it would be for any POTUS, to ensure that this country is of sound fiscal health. Thus far he has not demonstrated a willingness or capability to do so.

MMC
07-28-2011, 10:17 PM
Government spending is out of control and I don't know of anyone who thinks differently. Issues are coming to a head now and it is Obama's responsibility, just like it would be for any POTUS, to ensure that this country is of sound fiscal health. Thus far he has not demonstrated a willingness or capability to do so.

What did the Democrat Strategist James(skullator)Carville Say......It's the economy stupid. I know Obama hasnt talked about it in weeks now. But once again Skullator has come out and said. It's jobs stupid. Guess the Clinton-Crat is trying to tell Obama something. Plus if the Repubs get this stop gap measure kicked down the road for another six months. Obama will have no choice to be side-tracked to deal with pushing the debt limit up once again. During Campaign.

hellraiser
07-29-2011, 11:06 PM
instead of making fun of how people look maybe we should be a little deeper and think about how we got into this mess and how we can get out

we need to end the wars and put that money into job creations

its not rocket science

MMC
07-30-2011, 08:09 AM
instead of making fun of how people look maybe we should be a little deeper and think about how we got into this mess and how we can get out

we need to end the wars and put that money into job creations

its not rocket science

Its called Nation Building and Infrastructure.....this Administration knows this so to did the last one. Neither have done anything to do this with our own Country. Your right, lets stop all those NFP's to Foreign Countries so they turn to Democracy. Lets stop building other Countries Infrastructure and quit building up their nations so they can become of part of that bullshit Global economy rational. Starts there! Question is When? >:(