PDA

View Full Version : Maybe The Young Are Starting To Get It

Mainecoons
04-29-2014, 04:43 PM
Too bad they didn't figure this out before they put ObombedIt in office.

A new poll surveying young Americans' political attitudes released by Harvard University's Institute of Politics Tuesday found millennials have less trust in government than ever before. Harvard's poll showed millennials, which the pollsters defined as peopled aged 18 to 29, have lost trust in a variety of different major public institutions including the President, the military, Congress, the Supreme Court, and the federal government as a whole. Of all the institutions tracked by the poll, the President and the military lost the most trust among young Americans with a seven point drop. Overall, the pollsters said the level of trust millennials have in "most American institutions tested in our survey" had dropped below even "last year’s historically low numbers."
This chart created by the pollsters shows the steep declines in their "composite trust index," which is the level of trust on average in six different public institutions; the President, the U.S. Military, the Supreme Court, the federal government, and the United Nations. The drop is dramatic....

http://www.businessinsider.com/poll-millenials-have-historically-low-levels-of-trust-in-government-2014-4

Kids, we grumpy old white men figured this one out in 2007. Next time listen to your old man. :grin:

Cigar
04-29-2014, 04:49 PM
How many Million is the number up to now? :grin:

Ishmael Pequod
04-29-2014, 05:04 PM
The only people still supporting Obama are the true believers. He could claim dictatorship and burn the constitution and they'd be happy.

Cigar
04-29-2014, 05:19 PM
The only people still supporting Obama are the true believers. He could claim dictatorship and burn the constitution and they'd be happy.

So are you saying only Democratic Obama Supporters signed up for Obamacare?

Hummm ,,, that means the Republicans are Fucked with those numbers

Ishmael Pequod
04-29-2014, 05:23 PM
So are you saying only Democratic Obama Supporters signed up for Obamacare?

Hummm ,,, that means the Republicans are Fucked with those numbers

No, you said that. My words are in my post. Try again.

Chris
04-29-2014, 05:32 PM
More trust local government than the president...

http://i.snag.gy/cIICY.jpg

Mainecoons
04-29-2014, 06:15 PM
I see Stupid is having trouble addressing the topic again. I guess they didn't give him Talking Points for that one. So he just keeps using his old ObombedItCare talking points.