PDA

View Full Version : A Big Myth Busting Fact About Immigration.

Philly Rabbit
04-30-2014, 11:08 AM
THE MYTH.

The right of immigration is a hallowed American principle that has been recognized since the days of the founding fathers.

As the influx of third world immigrants continue to pour into the country with both major political parties competing against each other to provide their social services and the inhabitants of their transplanted culture's votes with the Democrats holding an overwhelming majority of their support and republicans trying to scheme them away from them with a badly disguised amnesty plan called comprehensive immigration reform, the polls continue to show that most Americans want immigration curved and controlled with tighter border security and more stricter entry requirements for these groups who are enticed here with the promises of social services from both parties with the Democrats out front with their desires to accommodate them with the taxes of citizens and the republicans trying to play a shell game with the issue promising their constituents immigration limitations and border fences while turning right around and supporting amnesty once they're elected and assume office.

America at it's founding in the meantime was a British country with free British institutions and a constitutional republic of federalism minus the mob rule mentality of pure democracy which was implemented by men who considered the rights of Englishmen as absolutely essential. And these rights of Englishmen held by the founders were the main catalyst in america's war for Independence against the British crown and they never included any semblance of an idea of using mass immigration to repopulate and sustain the growth of the population of the country.

So how did the founders themselves really about using mass immigration to repopulate the country and grow the number of it's citizen inhabitants?

Here are some of their quotes.

"Why should Pennsylvania founded by the English become a colony of aliens, who will shortly be so numerous as to Germanize us, instead of Anglifying them, and will never adopt our language or customs any more than they can acquire our complexion?"

- Benjamin Franklin

"Are there no inconveniences to be thrown into the scale against the advantage expected by a multiplication of numbers by the importation of foreigners? It is for the happiness of those united in society to harmonize as much as possible, in matters which they must of necessity transact together. Civil government being the sole object of forming societies, it's administration must be conducted by common consent. Our government was a composition of the freest principles of the English Constitution, with others, derived from natural right and reason. Nothing could be more opposed to the principles of our government than those of absolute monarchies. But it was from such regimes that we can expect the most immigrants. suppose 20 millions of republican Americans were thrown all of a sudden into France, what would be the condition of that kingdom? If it would be more turbulent, less happy, less strong, we may believe that the addition of half a million of foreigners to our present numbers would produce a similar effect here."

- Thomas Jefferson

"To render the people of this country as homogeneous as possible, must tend as much as any other circumstance to the permanence of their union and posterity. prudence requires us to trace the history further and ask what has become of the nations of savages (The Native American Indians) who exercised this policy, and who now occupies the territory which they then inhabited? Perhaps a lesson here taught which not ought to be despised." (Meaning the Native American Indians had a severe immigration problem.)

- Alexander Hamilton

"Except for useful mechanics and some particular descriptions of men or professions, there is no need of encouragement of immigration, while the policy or advantage of its taking place in a body ( I mean the settling of them in a body.) may be much questioned; for by so doing, they retain the language, habits, and principles (good or bad) which they bring with them."

- George Washington

"It was the practice of the emigrants from Scotland to bring with them certificates from the religious societies to which they belonged, of their honesty, sobriety, and generally of their good Character! Why should we not require some such document from all emigrants, and it would be well to add to the testimonial that the person to whom it was granted was not expelled from his country and had not been convicted of any crime."

- Rufus King, delegate to the Constitutional Convention from Massachusetts.

"For all it's diversity, the United States consisted essentially of people whose religious and cultural traits were broadly similar and compatible, rather than widely divergent and a potential threat to social commodity. Providence has been pleased to give this one connected country to one united people - a people descended from the same ancestors, speaking the same language, professing the same religion, attached to the same principles of government, very similar to their manners and customs."

- John Jay,the first chief justice of the United States.

In other words, it was believed from the very founding of this country that america had the right of exclusion and america was never intended to be a dumping ground for the world's third world immigrants who come here in groups along with their own cultures intact good or bad with full expectations of social services awarded to them at the expense of american taxpayers upon their arrival.

THE TRUTH.

The founding fathers themselves were generally wary of immigration obviously from the quoted examples I provided above and many of them warned about the consequences for the United States if immigration levels weren't limited. In today's child hostile american society where anti pro creation feminists and family planning are going along in harmony with mass immigration, it's important to point out that what is transpiring in america was never imagined by this nation's founding generation and the subsequent generations that followed knowing that immigration from foreign lands always required along with it, assimilation into a distinct American culture for Americans and by Americans.

midcan5
04-30-2014, 11:56 AM
I can find a quote that states the moon is made of cheese, I guess then it must be so.

Philly Rabbit
04-30-2014, 12:06 PM
I can find a quote that states the moon is made of cheese, I guess then it must be so.

Your best shot to find it is in parking lot B this Saturday.

Mister D
04-30-2014, 12:07 PM

That from the cut and paste quote king. :grin:

Mainecoons
04-30-2014, 12:21 PM

I'm sure you'd believe it.

Philly Rabbit
04-30-2014, 02:15 PM
It looks like the liberals can't group think their way through this one. I posted this a few hours ago.

Must be over their "collective" heads.

Common Sense
04-30-2014, 02:40 PM
It looks like the liberals can't group think their way through this one. I posted this a few hours ago.

Must be over their "collective" heads.

So I'm assuming your family was here before those quotes were made?

Philly Rabbit
05-01-2014, 11:43 AM

That is correct. My people came from Ireland and carved out rugged lives for themselves all around the eastern seaboard and were good shots. And because they were good shots, they ate. And the better shots they were, the more they had to eat.

And they didn't come here with their hands out looking for a government bureaucrat to stick a welfare check in it and to expect and get free everything from the government.

Diversity is our strength is a fabricated myth by the left. Diversity has never been America's strength.

Unity has always been America's strength and unity made America a very powerful country.

Cigar
05-01-2014, 11:45 AM
:grin: Then bring it up for a Vote :grin:

1751_Texan
05-01-2014, 12:20 PM
"Why should Pennsylvania founded by the English become a colony of aliens, who will shortly be so numerous as to Germanize us, instead of Anglifying them, and will never adopt our language or customs any more than they can acquire our complexion?"

- Benjamin Franklin

Obvious there was a fear back then of what we have become...If Ben Franklin and 230 years of attempting to keep America Anglified did not work...why still have fear now.

Common Sense
05-01-2014, 12:24 PM
That is correct. My people came from Ireland and carved out rugged lives for themselves all around the eastern seaboard and were good shots. And because they were good shots, they ate. And the better shots they were, the more they had to eat.

And they didn't come here with their hands out looking for a government bureaucrat to stick a welfare check in it and to expect and get free everything from the government.

Diversity is our strength is a fabricated myth by the left. Diversity has never been America's strength.

Unity has always been America's strength and unity made America a very powerful country.

Ah, part of the Irish scourge...

Seems many felt the same way about the Irish as you do about immigrants today. Ain't irony grand?

Mister D
05-01-2014, 12:30 PM

Seems many felt the same way about the Irish as you do about immigrants today. Ain't irony grand?

Wrong Irish, genius. He's talking about the early settlers of the southern colonies.

Akula
05-01-2014, 12:31 PM

ILLEGAL immigrants are the problem...You seemed to overlook that in your rush to appear "clever".

Cigar
05-01-2014, 12:34 PM
ILLEGAL immigrants are the problem...You seemed to overlook that in your rush to appear "clever".

Good thing they are being deported more that ever in US History ...

Thankfully someone is "acting" on that legacy problem left behind.

Bob
05-01-2014, 12:36 PM
THE MYTH.

The right of immigration is a hallowed American principle that has been recognized since the days of the founding fathers.

As the influx of third world immigrants continue to pour into the country with both major political parties competing against each other to provide their social services and the inhabitants of their transplanted culture's votes with the Democrats holding an overwhelming majority of their support and republicans trying to scheme them away from them with a badly disguised amnesty plan called comprehensive immigration reform, the polls continue to show that most Americans want immigration curved and controlled with tighter border security and more stricter entry requirements for these groups who are enticed here with the promises of social services from both parties with the Democrats out front with their desires to accommodate them with the taxes of citizens and the republicans trying to play a shell game with the issue promising their constituents immigration limitations and border fences while turning right around and supporting amnesty once they're elected and assume office.

America at it's founding in the meantime was a British country with free British institutions and a constitutional republic of federalism minus the mob rule mentality of pure democracy which was implemented by men who considered the rights of Englishmen as absolutely essential. And these rights of Englishmen held by the founders were the main catalyst in america's war for Independence against the British crown and they never included any semblance of an idea of using mass immigration to repopulate and sustain the growth of the population of the country.

So how did the founders themselves really about using mass immigration to repopulate the country and grow the number of it's citizen inhabitants?

Here are some of their quotes.

- Benjamin Franklin

"Are there no inconveniences to be thrown into the scale against the advantage expected by a multiplication of numbers by the importation of foreigners? It is for the happiness of those united in society to harmonize as much as possible, in matters which they must of necessity transact together. Civil government being the sole object of forming societies, it's administration must be conducted by common consent. Our government was a composition of the freest principles of the English Constitution, with others, derived from natural right and reason. Nothing could be more opposed to the principles of our government than those of absolute monarchies. But it was from such regimes that we can expect the most immigrants. suppose 20 millions of republican Americans were thrown all of a sudden into France, what would be the condition of that kingdom? If it would be more turbulent, less happy, less strong, we may believe that the addition of half a million of foreigners to our present numbers would produce a similar effect here."

- Thomas Jefferson

"To render the people of this country as homogeneous as possible, must tend as much as any other circumstance to the permanence of their union and posterity. prudence requires us to trace the history further and ask what has become of the nations of savages (The Native American Indians) who exercised this policy, and who now occupies the territory which they then inhabited? Perhaps a lesson here taught which not ought to be despised." (Meaning the Native American Indians had a severe immigration problem.)

- Alexander Hamilton

"Except for useful mechanics and some particular descriptions of men or professions, there is no need of encouragement of immigration, while the policy or advantage of its taking place in a body ( I mean the settling of them in a body.) may be much questioned; for by so doing, they retain the language, habits, and principles (good or bad) which they bring with them."

- George Washington

"It was the practice of the emigrants from Scotland to bring with them certificates from the religious societies to which they belonged, of their honesty, sobriety, and generally of their good Character! Why should we not require some such document from all emigrants, and it would be well to add to the testimonial that the person to whom it was granted was not expelled from his country and had not been convicted of any crime."

- Rufus King, delegate to the Constitutional Convention from Massachusetts.

"For all it's diversity, the United States consisted essentially of people whose religious and cultural traits were broadly similar and compatible, rather than widely divergent and a potential threat to social commodity. Providence has been pleased to give this one connected country to one united people - a people descended from the same ancestors, speaking the same language, professing the same religion, attached to the same principles of government, very similar to their manners and customs."

- John Jay,the first chief justice of the United States.

In other words, it was believed from the very founding of this country that america had the right of exclusion and america was never intended to be a dumping ground for the world's third world immigrants who come here in groups along with their own cultures intact good or bad with full expectations of social services awarded to them at the expense of american taxpayers upon their arrival.

THE TRUTH.

The founding fathers themselves were generally wary of immigration obviously from the quoted examples I provided above and many of them warned about the consequences for the United States if immigration levels weren't limited. In today's child hostile american society where anti pro creation feminists and family planning are going along in harmony with mass immigration, it's important to point out that what is transpiring in america was never imagined by this nation's founding generation and the subsequent generations that followed knowing that immigration from foreign lands always required along with it, assimilation into a distinct American culture for Americans and by Americans.

I tell ya wot

I appreciated this.

I realize the left hated it.

But I think it is very informative, very instructive

At the time of the founders, all they had to the West was enormous tracts of land

All they wanted to have.

Washington himself had over 5.000 acres

Then his wife kicked him in the nuts and he

had two more acres.

:grin:

Common Sense
05-01-2014, 12:38 PM

That's not his point...his point is that the US is not founded on the principal that immigration is a good thing. Read the fucking OP before you try to be "clever".

Bob
05-01-2014, 12:38 PM

make sure the Democrats praise this and make it part of their party platform

Tell the Mexicans how you are booting them out.

:kick:

Common Sense
05-01-2014, 12:41 PM
Wrong Irish, genius. He's talking about the early settlers of the southern colonies.

...an immigrant none the less.

Akula
05-01-2014, 12:42 PM

Link with stats?

Is the border closed now and no more are coming across? The only thing they're "Acting" is that they're actually doing something about illegal immigration....

As a negro I'd think you'd want fewer (cheap labor) illegals crossing and taking jobs from other negroes.....but obama is (almost) "black" and your anti white jealousy and resentment has you in a jam..you can't criticize obama but you know open borders are bad for you....

whatever..your time is about up anyway...Load up in the truck.

Bob
05-01-2014, 12:43 PM
What would happen to minimum wages, not as set by government, but as set by industry who would need workers

if the aliens were kicked out?

I think we know aliens very well. They don't speak english or it is super poor.

But Democrats should learn we do not need minimum wage laws, we need laws to protect the border and more specifically, some president who has the guts to say "no mas"

No more of this crap of going to stores where you can't speak to the customers unless in spanglish.

This country is not expanding.

The feds sucked up far too much land

Bundy can't even use land that only has some crappy plants on it that his cattle will actually eat.

I saw goats by the freeway eating weeds.

And somebody is paying for that to happen

Bundy was willing to keep down the weeds for free

And they came with guns to get him

Fuck the feds and the donkey they rode in on

Common Sense
05-01-2014, 12:43 PM
Link with stats?

Is the border closed now and no more are coming across? The only thing they're "Acting" is that they're actually doing something about illegal immigration....

As a negro I'd think you'd want fewer (cheap labor) illegals crossing and taking jobs from other negroes.....but obama is (almost) "black" and your anti white jealousy and resentment has you in a jam..you can't criticize obama but you know open borders are bad for you....

whatever..your time is about up anyway...Load up in the truck.

What's this "load up in the truck" shit you always say? Is that like "Git er done"?

Akula
05-01-2014, 12:44 PM
That's not his point...his point is that the US is not founded on the principal that immigration is a good thing. Read the fucking OP before you try to be "clever".

Illegal immigrants are the problem.

Mister D
05-01-2014, 12:45 PM

Won't help you much. Si se puede, morons!:laugh:

Bob

My family was. We arrived at Jamestown on the second ships to that area.

Mister D
...an immigrant none the less.

Like the WASPs. :wink:

Akula
05-01-2014, 12:46 PM
What's this "load up in the truck" shit you always say? Is that like "Git er done"?

no.

It's a reminder to cigar when he starts talking trash that the numbers aren't in his favor.

Common Sense
05-01-2014, 12:48 PM
My family was. We arrived at Jamestown on the second ships to that area.

...so close the door behind you, huh?

Common Sense
05-01-2014, 12:49 PM
no.

It's a reminder to cigar when he starts talking trash that the numbers aren't in his favor.

What numbers? Inbred yokels who are dying for some violent confrontation. Yeah, we're all scared!

Cigar
05-01-2014, 12:50 PM
You can always tell when someone runs out of an argument ... they divert to Racism ...

That when you know you got them cold ... and they're your Bitch :wink:

Mister D
05-01-2014, 12:51 PM
You can always tell when someone runs out of an argument ... they divert to Racism ...

That when you know you got them cold ... and they're your Bitch :wink:

Wait...that means you never have an argument.

Cigar
05-01-2014, 12:52 PM
no.

Looked like the numbers were 4.9 Million NOT in your Favor :grin:

BAM! >>>> :laugh:

Bob
05-01-2014, 12:52 PM

Seems to me the door stayed open a very long time.

What do you understand about the laws of this land that banned Japanese from buying property in the USA?

Cigar
05-01-2014, 12:53 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong ... wasn't this Thread about Immigration :laugh:

Common Sense
05-01-2014, 12:55 PM

What do you understand about the laws of this land that banned Japanese from buying property in the USA?

I'm aware of it. It doesn't exactly help your case. There were reactionary laws throughout the history of the US. Do you think it was a good idea?

Mister D
05-01-2014, 12:56 PM
I'm aware of it. It doesn't exactly help your case. There were reactionary laws throughout the history of the US. Do you think it was a good idea?

Most of America did from top to bottom which pretty much destroys your premise

Akula
05-01-2014, 12:57 PM
What numbers? Inbred yokels who are dying for some violent confrontation. Yeah, we're all scared!

mmmhmmm..sure...sure...whatever you say.

Common Sense
Most of America did from top to bottom which pretty much destroys your premise

What exactly do you think my premise is???

Mister D
Are you going to be coy now? :grin:

Akula
05-01-2014, 01:00 PM
Looked like the numbers were 4.9 Million NOT in your Favor :grin:

BAM! >>>> :laugh:

A day of reckoning approaches.

The albanians and serbs will even be horrified..but it won't last long...it'll all be squared away fairly quickly.

Common Sense
05-01-2014, 01:01 PM
A day of reckoning approaches.

The albanians and serbs will even be horrified..but it won't last long...it'll all be squared away fairly quickly.

LOL...I wont hold my breath.

Load up in da truck derp!

Akula
05-01-2014, 01:06 PM
LOL...I wont hold my breath.

You can hold your breath and stamp your little feet if you want...it won't matter.

Load up in da truck derp!

What's a derp?

Common Sense
05-01-2014, 01:06 PM
You can hold your breath and stamp your little feet if you want...it won't matter.

What's a derp?

I'm laughing at you, buddy.

Akula
05-01-2014, 01:07 PM
I'm laughing at you, buddy.

Oh..I'm all offended and insulted....and stuff.

See ya in the field.

Common Sense
05-01-2014, 01:08 PM
Oh..I'm all offended and insulted....and stuff.

See ya in the field.

LOL...yeah, out in the field.

Akula
05-01-2014, 01:09 PM
LOL...yeah, out in the field.

yup.

lynn
05-01-2014, 01:47 PM
The reason why we have so many illegals from Mexico is largely due to businesses wanted cheap labor and so many migrated here to fulfill that need. Then laws changed making it illegal for employers to hire illegals which is why my state. Arizona, made it a priority to rid the state of illegals. It does not matter that Arizona didn't care at all about illegals being here before employers would be fined for employing them now.

Another factor is our government allowed immigrants from other countries to move here and start a business with a 10 year tax exempt status. Of course these people did obtain citizenship but they also brought withthem their culture which invites more of them to move here.

Cigar
05-01-2014, 01:49 PM
The reason why we have so many illegals from Mexico is largely due to businesses wanted cheap labor and so many migrated here to fulfill that need. Then laws changed making it illegal for employers to hire illegals which is why my state. Arizona, made it a priority to rid the state of illegals. It does not matter that Arizona didn't care at all about illegals being here before employers would be fined for employing them now.

Another factor is our government allowed immigrants from other countries to move here and start a business with a 10 year tax exempt status. Of course these people did obtain citizenship but they also brought withthem their culture which invites more of them to move here.

Those Republicans don't want to pay shit for labor

nic34
05-01-2014, 01:49 PM
^^^Bingo lynn^^^

Mister D
05-01-2014, 01:50 PM
Those Republicans don't want to pay shit for labor

Which is why they import Mexicans, which is why you people are out of work, which is why you vote for Obama...wait what? :laugh:

Bob
05-01-2014, 01:58 PM

A breath of fresh air for certain.

Lynn, at one time, damned few Mexicans dared cross our borders. There are so many Mexicans able to speak a language that everybody there speaks who make money. The cost to live is lower there.

I recall that Braceros were able to arrive here with permits and do work.

Naturally given their poor english skills, meant they had to do work that almost no talking was needed.

And you can pick one Mexican with even poor english skills and point to a crop and tell them to weed it or plant it or harvest it.

Manufacturing could not use them since they spoke no english.

When they stopped the Bracero program, a lot who had gone back and forth from Mexico to the USA and worked told family in Mexico how it was. Mexicans made more money here than in Mexico unless they lived in the cities of Mexico. We got the lowest caste of Mexicans since the productive workers had jobs in Mexico.

When the program stopped, a lot of Mexicans said to this country, you can't stop us.

And our borders not too secure were an open door policy.

Then Reagan also taught them by the amnesty program. This of course showed them they could get amnesty one time so it would happen again.

Democrats will force it to happen.

But they brag they kick out the most Mexicans. Wait till the Mexicans being kicked out spread the word and the Democrats are toast.

Bob
05-01-2014, 02:11 PM
http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Bob http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://thepoliticalforums.com/showthread.php?p=596984#post596984)

It does not help my case?

Tell me, what is my ... ahem... case?

We must cut to the chase and say right now, this is not about the Irish or the Germans, it is about Mexicans.

Mexicans are the one group that showed up from Mexico over a span of decades in force.

Look at states next to Mexico. Even as far north as next to Canada they have spread.

I want to say a true story told to me by my nieces husband who came from Mexico and has long worked here. He became a legal citizen due to the Reagan amnesty. Back when republicans knew no better.

Jesus I asked him, you were illegal once. What is your view of the immigration problem right now.

He says, make them go home.

Jesus is no crop picker. Jesus works as a foreman with a crew of men. His kids speak good English and good Spanish. My niece, raised speaking only English is super good speaking Spanish. She can switch from English to Spanish and you can't tell she has an accent in either language. Her Spanish is the Spanish spoken around Guadalajara or in Jalisco County in Mexico.

Jesus wants them stopped.

Lynn hit the nail on the head but she did not use the word Bracero. This was once a well known word. Those were legal. Today Mexicans still can obtain work permits and must leave after the period of permit. They put up with it because when in the USA they are well paid. Mexico offers in some parts super cheap living.

The Bracero program was suddenly ended. But Mexicans still kept coming.

lynn
05-01-2014, 02:13 PM
Another factor of why Politicians are making immigration a priority now which is a little late in my books is because the baby boomers years produced 4 million births per year until 1967 when they dropped to 3.5 million births per year. I realize that the last generation baby boomer is 1962 which turned 50 this year.

However the government needs the population to be much larger and employed to afford getting the baby boomers through their retirement. However, they are not proving to be successful in this area. They are not even making sure that the native born population is able to maintain employment let alone the immigration population to gain employment too.

At this point in time, it is suicidal to allow immigration reform and it is better to send them home then end up paying for them in welfare and medical benefits that is already draining our system. Unfortunately, our political system doesn't allow for politician to make changes that benefit its citizens. Its designed for the biggest funding check for politicians to do their bidding on what they want to change.

nic34
05-01-2014, 02:15 PM
Bob speaks....

....and validated what lynn just said.

Awsome.

The Sage of Main Street
05-01-2014, 02:19 PM
ILLEGAL immigrants are the problem...You seemed to overlook that in your rush to appear "clever". The Rule of Law Is the Law of the Rulers. They could change our laws on us overnight and make all these feral misfit criminal invaders legal. Then you'd have no argument.

Bob
05-01-2014, 02:20 PM
Bob speaks....

....and validated what lynn just said.

Awsome.

(deep bow)

Why thank you very much.

:walk::dollar::cheers:

The Sage of Main Street
05-01-2014, 02:24 PM
At the time of the founders, all they had to the West was enormous tracts of land

All they wanted to have.

Washington himself had over 5.000 acres

Then his wife kicked him in the nuts and he

had two more acres.

Martha was getting even for when George had chopped down her cherry and she had to marry her first husband quickly so she wouldn't have to wear the scarlet letter for adultery.

Bob
05-01-2014, 02:27 PM
Another factor of why Politicians are making immigration a priority now which is a little late in my books is because the baby boomers years produced 4 million births per year until 1967 when they dropped to 3.5 million births per year. I realize that the last generation baby boomer is 1962 which turned 50 this year.

However the government needs the population to be much larger and employed to afford getting the baby boomers through their retirement. However, they are not proving to be successful in this area. They are not even making sure that the native born population is able to maintain employment let alone the immigration population to gain employment too.

At this point in time, it is suicidal to allow immigration reform and it is better to send them home then end up paying for them in welfare and medical benefits that is already draining our system. Unfortunately, our political system doesn't allow for politician to make changes that benefit its citizens. Its designed for the biggest funding check for politicians to do their bidding on what they want to change.

I love your posts.

I have in the past also pointed out to the unwashed masses (damn it, I am joking) ... but, as you did, that the population of this country but for immigration is just about stable. Might be a tad bit in decline.

This country by creating a major welfare state, and since I am on Social Security and Medicare, I am on the dole of the state, has created a super flawed scheme.

Why do i care?

Hell, I have a lot more profits from the welfare state than costs so for me it is awesome. But I am almost 76. My concern is my kids who are not retired. Their children whom are young and some recently born and some in high school. (My two daughters are 20 years apart in age) Both married with kids.

What the hell are we doing to them?

Look down the line. What are you doing to your children? Their children?

They fight over global warming as if it is upon us. But this is real. The budgets of the Feds prove it is real.

We are dooming our own kids and their kids. I don't like that one bit.

Bob
05-01-2014, 02:29 PM
Martha was getting even for when George had chopped down her cherry and she had to marry her first husband quickly so she wouldn't have to wear the scarlet letter for adultery.

:walk::love4::yesmaster:

The Sage of Main Street
05-01-2014, 02:33 PM

Follow the money instead of the red herring of imaginary Red Leftists. When you've followed it to its source, confiscate and incarcerate.

Bob
05-01-2014, 02:42 PM
Capitalism as it actually is

http://youtu.be/IYO3tOqDISE

lynn
05-02-2014, 05:26 PM
(deep bow)

Why thank you very much.

:walk::dollar::cheers:

Thanks Bob!

lynn
05-02-2014, 05:49 PM
I love your posts.

I have in the past also pointed out to the unwashed masses (damn it, I am joking) ... but, as you did, that the population of this country but for immigration is just about stable. Might be a tad bit in decline.

This country by creating a major welfare state, and since I am on Social Security and Medicare, I am on the dole of the state, has created a super flawed scheme.

Why do i care?

Hell, I have a lot more profits from the welfare state than costs so for me it is awesome. But I am almost 76. My concern is my kids who are not retired. Their children whom are young and some recently born and some in high school. (My two daughters are 20 years apart in age) Both married with kids.

What the hell are we doing to them?

Look down the line. What are you doing to your children? Their children?

They fight over global warming as if it is upon us. But this is real. The budgets of the Feds prove it is real.

We are dooming our own kids and their kids. I don't like that one bit.

Hi Bob,

My age is 51 and I am in the population of the last generation baby boomers that is larger then the younger population age groups. I feel our government would like it if most of us didn't survive to 65 to start collecting benefits. Employers today, see our age bracket as being costly to insure for health benefits so constant fear of not being able to obtain employment or holding on to your current job is a challenging prospect for all of us in this age bracket.

According to the Bureau of statistics, we have almost 7 million foreign born immigrants collecting social security and we have 30 million foreign born in the workforce between the ages of 25-64 years of age. Grant you, that many of them now have legal citizenship but we are still faced with the problem of paying for all of them during retirement years. The fact is today there are far more people needing jobs then there are jobs and its only going to get worst in this decade and the next decade.

We do have a high population of illegals (Mexicans) taking advantage of Medicaid and pay nothing into the system. Many of them come over here and sell drugs, have their anchor babies, collect benefits and enjoying many of the advantages of having a home, a new car, the most up to date computer and phone technology without ever paying taxes.

Their culture is barbaric in that lying and stealing is an acceptable way of life. The have no respect for each other let alone our culture and it is spreading like an epidemic here in the West.

Philly Rabbit
05-03-2014, 07:57 AM
Hi Bob,

My age is 51 and I am in the population of the last generation baby boomers that is larger then the younger population age groups. I feel our government would like it if most of us didn't survive to 65 to start collecting benefits. Employers today, see our age bracket as being costly to insure for health benefits so constant fear of not being able to obtain employment or holding on to your current job is a challenging prospect for all of us in this age bracket.

According to the Bureau of statistics, we have almost 7 million foreign born immigrants collecting social security and we have 30 million foreign born in the workforce between the ages of 25-64 years of age. Grant you, that many of them now have legal citizenship but we are still faced with the problem of paying for all of them during retirement years. The fact is today there are far more people needing jobs then there are jobs and its only going to get worst in this decade and the next decade.

We do have a high population of illegals (Mexicans) taking advantage of Medicaid and pay nothing into the system. Many of them come over here and sell drugs, have their anchor babies, collect benefits and enjoying many of the advantages of having a home, a new car, the most up to date computer and phone technology without ever paying taxes.

Their culture is barbaric in that lying and stealing is an acceptable way of life. The have no respect for each other let alone our culture and it is spreading like an epidemic here in the West.

And here's another myth worth pointing out.

Hispanic immigrants who come into America by illegal means are social conservatives. I laugh at this one out loud because it's completely untrue. The illegals have a large contingent of the criminal element and they also practice abortion and shacking up, not committed marriage. They also have a severe drug usage problem and many are mules for the cartels in Mexico and South America.

Akula
05-03-2014, 07:59 AM
And here's another myth worth pointing out.

Hispanic immigrants who come into America by illegal means are social conservatives. I laugh at this one out loud because it's completely untrue. The illegals have a large contingent of the criminal element and they also practice abortion and shacking up, not committed marriage. They also have a severe drug usage problem and many are mules for the cartels in Mexico and South America.

Of course..Everyone knows that.
Not everyone wants to admit it, though.