PDA

View Full Version : Let's Talk Race Relations Without the Name Calling.....

Libhater
05-01-2014, 07:30 AM
Describe to us what 'Race Relations' means to you personally?

I don't have the best of relations with people in my own family and my extended family. You see, for me, effective and or comfortable
relations with anyone comes down to basic politics. I would no sooner hob nob with a member of the ghetto Crypts then I would with
a trailer park white trash redneck.

How could a WHITE man (such as myself) assume a personal relationship with a black man or with a Hispanic man who believe its their
Constitutional right to have free housing, to have free food (foodstamps), to have free welfare checks, to favor quotas, to favor affirmative
action, to play class warfare against the rich by expecting them to be fined, to be over taxed and to have their monies redistributed back
to them via the entitlement state?

So race relations to me comes down to my personal preference(s). I would have no problem with and would enjoy having a
relationship with some of the finer minds of black Conservative Americans like a Walter Williams or a Thomas Sowell,
or a Clarence Thomas for instance.

Having relations with black people would be nearly impossible as I don't come in contact with them that often.

Cigar
05-01-2014, 08:27 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-fBk70KFoatQ/T_br0HiM0PI/AAAAAAAAAE4/kdx1gJond3U/s1600/goldenrule.jpg

Akula
05-01-2014, 08:56 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-fBk70KFoatQ/T_br0HiM0PI/AAAAAAAAAE4/kdx1gJond3U/s1600/goldenrule.jpg

So you're in favor of abolishing any government program/law that artificially elevates unqualified negroes over white people solely because of their race. Good cigar.

Polecat
05-01-2014, 08:56 AM
No two people are going to agree on absolutely everything. If you want to find a reason not to get along with someone you will. Likewise if you would rather get along with someone else then you can make that effort. Old etiquette was to avoid discussion of religion & politics as these subjects tend to make most people combative.

Cigar
05-01-2014, 08:58 AM
I say ... if you really want to be a real Racist ... be a Racist Face-2-Face with the People you Hate ... Problem Solved ! :wink:

Polecat
05-01-2014, 09:00 AM
I say ... if you really want to be a real Racist ... be a Racist Face-2-Face with the People you Hate ... Problem Solved ! :wink:

Yeah, that didn't go so well in the south when blacks were lynched just for recreation.

Matty
05-01-2014, 09:01 AM
Why don't you follow it?

Akula
05-01-2014, 09:02 AM

"racism" isn't "hatred"..you people like to make up situational definitions for words that can be changed whenever you like.

This condition you call "racism" now has always existed and it always will.

Here's how the real world works;

Humans are tribal and ethnocentric creatures (and given the freedom to do so without government interference) will always self segregate into groups according to race. People like to be around other people who share their culture, history and beliefs.

That's just the way it is and all attempts at marxist social engineering to create artificial "equality"...or lowering standards in order to ensure "equality" do nothing to improve society and, in fact, lead to further racial friction.

Face to face?..no problem.. no problem at all.

Akula
05-01-2014, 09:03 AM
Yeah, that didn't go so well in the south when blacks were lynched just for recreation.

Link?
Proof?

1751_Texan
05-01-2014, 10:02 AM

Maybe the point should be that lynchings are not happening now because racists dont have the backing they once did enjoyed durring jim crow. Now racists apply thier wares....as ineffectual as they are...from afar-- NOT face 2 face as before stated.

Akula
05-01-2014, 10:10 AM
Maybe the point should be that lynchings are not happening now because racists dont have the backing they once did enjoyed durring jim crow. Now racists apply thier wares....as ineffectual as they are...from afar-- NOT face 2 face as before stated.

How many negroes were "lynched" for "recreation"?

How many were criminals?

What are the total numbers of "blacks" lynched in america?

Common Sense
05-01-2014, 10:16 AM

How many were criminals?

Those stats are hard to come by as there was no due process of the law.

Estimates range...but around 3,500 is the consensus.

Akula
05-01-2014, 11:04 AM
Those stats are hard to come by as there was no due process of the law.

Estimates range...but around 3,500 is the consensus.

3500..Ok..that's about right.

How many white people have been lynched for crimes committed?

How many white people have been raped, robbed or murdered by negroes in the same amount of time?

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2010/crime-in-the-u.s.-2010/tables/10shrtbl06.xls

So more negroes are killed by other negroes every 2 years than the entire number of negroes allegedly "lynched" by whites...No one cares about that, though...

More white people are murdered by negroes every 2 years than the entire number of negroes allegedly "lynched" by whites in this country...no one cares.

A day of reckoning surely approaches.

Cigar
05-01-2014, 11:40 AM

News Flash: it ain't 1014 ... it's 2014 ... so try again ... please :grin:

Cigar
05-01-2014, 11:41 AM

How many were criminals?

Feel the Anxiety ... watch your 6 :grin:

Akula
05-01-2014, 11:42 AM
Feel the Anxiety ... watch your 6 :grin:

nahhh..none at all. We have all points covered. The math isn't in your favor.
Load up in the truck.

Cigar
05-01-2014, 11:43 AM
nahhh..none at all. We have all points covered. The math isn't in your favor.
Load up in the truck.

Then why all the Whining .... and you're wrong about the Math :laugh:

Akula
05-01-2014, 11:47 AM
No whining. None at all. You're projecting. Your insecurity is showing.

..and the math isn't in your favor. you'll see.
Load up in the truck.