PDA

View Full Version : This Democrat should be run out of town

Ravi
05-02-2014, 09:08 AM
http://host.madison.com/wsj/news/local/govt-and-politics/on-politics/on-politics-brett-hulsey-plans-to-hand-out-kkk-hoods/article_ba0539d0-1d24-58d7-882a-415e6715eb95.html

Moron plans to hand out KKK hoods at Republican convention.

I hope he's just a troll and not an actual democrat.

Common Sense
05-02-2014, 09:15 AM
There is plenty of stupidity on both sides...but this is a special sort of stupid.

nic34
05-02-2014, 09:19 AM
You beat 'em to the punch ravi, but now you gone and ruined your dem partisan rep. :laugh:

If anything, this should help Mary Burke.

Chris
05-02-2014, 09:21 AM
You beat 'em to the punch ravi, but now you gone and ruined your dem partisan rep. :laugh:

If anything, this should help Mary Burke.

Her hope it's a rep plant and not a true dem keeps her in your fold, nic, no worries.

Mister D
05-02-2014, 09:25 AM
Considering the typically frivolous accusations of racism that abound on this forum I can't imagine why any of our progressives (especially Ravi) would have a problem with this guy.

hanger4
05-02-2014, 09:26 AM
He's definitely a nut case. But on the bright side he handmade the hoods out of recycled matieral. To funny, why would the reporter even put that in the story ??

keymanjim
05-02-2014, 09:28 AM
It's of no surprise that the democrats would have some kkk hood to spare.
Since it's well known that every active member of the kkk that has served in congress were all democrats.

Mister D
05-02-2014, 09:42 AM
I really don't understand Ravi's objections. This is exactly the sort of thing I can see her doing.

Matty
05-02-2014, 09:43 AM
When democrats are desperate that's one of their main moves, stir the racism pot. He's just a typical democrat. Just like the bozo who called SCJ Clarence Thomas an Uncle Tom the other day. Their racist antics are what drives me away from the democrat party.

Common Sense
05-02-2014, 09:44 AM
When democrats are desperate that's one of their main moves, stir the racism pot. He's just a typical democrat. Just like the bozo who called SCJ Clarence Thomas an Uncle Tom the other day. Their racist antics are what drives me away from the democrat party.

Typical Democrat? Then why was he denounced by the Democrats?

Kabuki Joe
05-02-2014, 09:44 AM

...interesting...

Ravi
05-02-2014, 09:52 AM
When democrats are desperate that's one of their main moves, stir the racism pot. He's just a typical democrat. Just like the bozo who called SCJ Clarence Thomas an Uncle Tom the other day. Their racist antics are what drives me away from the democrat party.No, he's not typical.

Can you explain to me how calling someone racist is racist? I here that a lot and I think it's retarded.

hanger4
05-02-2014, 10:10 AM
Typical Democrat? Then why was he denounced by the Democrats?AAAAAAH ..... cause he's got zero chance of winning !!:)

Codename Section
05-02-2014, 10:12 AM
No, he's not typical.

Can you explain to me how calling someone racist is racist? I here that a lot and I think it's retarded.

The word is losing any and all meaning and pretty soon no one will care. That will only hurt race relations in the future.

Matty
05-02-2014, 10:18 AM
No, he's not typical.

Well you need to sit quietly and reflect on it a bit more. Start with how democrats speak about and treat all black Republicans. It most definitely typical democrat behavior.

Matty
05-02-2014, 10:20 AM
Has anyone got a link to any black politicians calling out the NBP for their homicidal remarks about white people and they babies?

hanger4
05-02-2014, 10:22 AM
The word is losing any and all meaning and pretty soon no one will care. That will only hurt race relations in the future.^^^^ Indeed ^^^^

Chris
05-02-2014, 10:24 AM
No, he's not typical.

Because usually they're not racist. Examples would be when someone criticises an Obama policy and is immediately called a racist for it. It gets used to much. Like crying wolf.

Ravi
05-02-2014, 10:38 AM
Well you need to sit quietly and reflect on it a bit more. Start with how democrats speak about and treat all black Republicans. It most definitely typical democrat behavior.
In other words, you can't explain it.

Ravi
05-02-2014, 10:39 AM
Has anyone got a link to any black politicians calling out the NBP for their homicidal remarks about white people and they babies?

http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelligence-files/groups/new-black-panther-party

nic34
05-02-2014, 10:44 AM
Because usually they're not racist. Examples would be when someone criticises an Obama policy and is immediately called a racist for it. It gets used to much. Like crying wolf.

But if the shoe fits....

Chris
05-02-2014, 10:46 AM
But if the shoe fits....

BY then it's already been worn out. No one heeds the cries.

Alyosha
05-02-2014, 10:49 AM
I used to care about that stuff but the Obama administration and its supporters use it on anyone who thinks his policies are as dumb as Bush's. I can disagree with Bush and I'm not a racist. Disagree with the same thing when Obama does it...racist.

I now officially am beyond caring. I know who and what I am.

Matty
05-02-2014, 11:25 AM
In other words, you can't explain it.

I just did. It's not my fault you don't choose to see it.

Matty
05-02-2014, 11:26 AM
But if the shoe fits....
It's on your foot.

patrickt
05-02-2014, 12:46 PM
http://host.madison.com/wsj/news/local/govt-and-politics/on-politics/on-politics-brett-hulsey-plans-to-hand-out-kkk-hoods/article_ba0539d0-1d24-58d7-882a-415e6715eb95.html

Moron plans to hand out KKK hoods at Republican convention.

I hope he's just a troll and not an actual democrat.

For a liberal, you do have a sense of humor, Ravi. You kiss the shoes--okay, you missed the target--of a racist president, your television network puts Al Sharpton, a professional racist, on the air, and you celebrate a Supreme Court Justice who demands racial discrimination and you pretend your offended by this silly clown. Get real.

Wait a minute. I just realized. Historically, the KKK hoods are the property of Democrats. You're offended that he's giving your cherished heritage to Republicans.

darroll
05-02-2014, 06:43 PM
Ravi,
Thanks for being honest.

donttread
05-03-2014, 10:03 AM
There is plenty of stupidity on both sides...but this is a special sort of stupid.

Wait just a minute. If you strip the mainstream repubs and dems of their blaming and lying and sensationalizing strategies all that's left is incompetence, failure and corruption and even the average American voter still needs that dressed up a little

Chris
05-03-2014, 10:12 AM
Wait just a minute. If you strip the mainstream repubs and dems of their blaming and lying and sensationalizing strategies all that's left is incompetence, failure and corruption and even the average American voter still needs that dressed up a little

"their blaming and lying and sensationalizing strategies" is all about covering up "incompetence, failure and corruption."

zelmo1234
05-03-2014, 10:23 AM
Well the Democrats are the party of the Klan, and membership to the Klan has been going down for years"

Maybe he is just trying to get rid of the surplus?? :)

Peter1469
05-03-2014, 10:33 AM
The Klan was the militant wing of the democratic party. They killed as many white republicans in the south as they did blacks.

Mainecoons
05-03-2014, 10:34 AM
"their blaming and lying and sensationalizing strategies" is all about covering up "incompetence, failure and corruption."

Yes, exactly. To cite an excellent example, created by these Demicans and Republicrats, one only needs to look as far as the VA.

Just about all the failure, with the exception of ObamaCare, has plenty of fingerprints from both departments of the Establishment Party all over it.

ChoppedLiver
05-03-2014, 10:38 AM
No, he's not typical.

It's more like calling you out for the "bone" you're throwing out there in a feeble attempt to get others to think that you're an unbiased person. Weak.

:cool:

zelmo1234
05-03-2014, 10:38 AM
The Klan was the militant wing of the democratic party. They killed as many white republicans in the south as they did blacks.

I am sorry the Democrats have re written history on this? Did you not get the memo? :)

Ravi
05-03-2014, 07:43 PM
Was being the opposite word. No longer.

patrickt
05-03-2014, 08:17 PM
When you consider Democrats like Sen. Harry Reid, Rep. Nancy Pelosi, Rep. Jackson-Lee, Rep. Waters, Rep. Barney Franck--retired, Sen. Ted Kennedy--deceased, and Rep. Johnson who was worried Guam would sink, I'm not sure I'd but this Democrat with his point hood first on the line to get run out of town.