PDA

View Full Version : US President Outlaws Freedom To Protest

Mann
03-28-2012, 06:49 PM
With the stroke of a pen, President Obama signed bill HR 347 into law earlier this month. With that move, Obama made it a felony to express freedom of speech in America. The Federal Restricted Buildings and Grounds Improvement Act that effortlessly passed the House and the Senate is a law that most Americans don't know about but could put them behind bars for up to 10 years.

The law states it is a prosecutable offense to without lawful authority enter a building or grounds of a special event of national significance or enter a building or grounds where the President or other person protected by the Secret Service is or will be temporarily visiting. David Seaman, journalist and host of the DL Show, joins us to talk about how, along with the NDAA, HR 347 is detrimental to the First Amendment.

This means you can no longer actively demonstrate in front of the President of the United States.

You cannot protest on the grounds of buildings when secret service are about or when special events occur of national significance.

You can no longer Protest in front or near the White House

I recommend you read the article within the link below:
http://www.sott.net/articles/show/242766-Obama-Signs-Anti-Protest-Trespass-Bill-H-R-347

wingrider
03-28-2012, 07:48 PM
of course not,, the elite governing body does not want any form of dissent.. with this law they are basically telling the American people to SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP..

Chris
03-28-2012, 08:56 PM
I believe there are more instances of the abridgement of freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments by those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.
~James Madison

spunkloaf
03-28-2012, 09:08 PM
I thought the title of this thread was going to turn out to be largely exaggerated.

Conley
03-28-2012, 09:20 PM
For those interested, this is the third thread we've had on this subject. Just sayin'.

spunkloaf
03-28-2012, 09:29 PM
For those interested, this is the third thread we've had on this subject. Just sayin'.

:dau:

Conley
03-29-2012, 08:25 AM
http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/2169-House-Passes-Bill-Outlawing-Protests-at-Any-Event-Involving-Secret-Service

http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/2190-Outlawing-the-Occupy-Movement-H-R-347-Makes-Free-Speech-A-Felony

BlackAsCoal
03-29-2012, 08:48 AM
The only reason republicans now protest this further trampling of American liberty is because Obama did it .. just as democrats only protest war when republicans are doing it.

No mystery to why this nation shrinks.

Conley
03-29-2012, 08:52 AM
I think real Americans of both conservative and liberal persuasions are up in arms about this. At least the ones paying attention - it certainly affects both the Tea Party and the Occupy movements.

Stoney
03-29-2012, 08:53 AM
The only reason republicans now protest this further trampling of American liberty is because Obama did it .. just as democrats only protest war when republicans are doing it.

No mystery to why this nation shrinks.

There's way too much truth in that.

BlackAsCoal
03-29-2012, 09:07 AM
I think real Americans of both conservative and liberal persuasions are up in arms about this. At least the ones paying attention - it certainly affects both the Tea Party and the Occupy movements.

I agree to an extent. I'm sure there are more than a few democrats angry about the current stste of perpetual war we find ourselves in .. with the Nobel Prize winner for "peace" at the helm of it. But they remain muted .. and controlled. Can't say anything bad about Obama no matter how truthful it may be.

That same insane dynamic happens to republicans .. many of whom did not like the Patriot Act or even agree that we should have attached Iran.

But the larger point now is .. what are the American people going to do about it?

Answer: Nothing

70% of the American people don't support the war in Afghanistan.

What are we going to do about it?

Nothing.

We'll all run to the polls and act as though that makes a difference. :0)

dsolo802
03-29-2012, 09:19 AM
I agree to an extent. I'm sure there are more than a few democrats angry about the current stste of perpetual war we find ourselves in .. with the Nobel Prize winner for "peace" at the helm of it. But they remain muted .. and controlled. Can't say anything bad about Obama no matter how truthful it may be.

That same insane dynamic happens to republicans .. many of whom did not like the Patriot Act or even agree that we should have attached Iran.

But the larger point now is .. what are the American people going to do about it?

Nothing.

We'll all run to the polls and act as though that makes a difference. :0)I am afraid we as a country are too willing to let the hired help fight wars on our behalf. We have also outsourced the scrutiny and concern that used to exist when most people's sons and daughter were involuntarily shipped out to die for no good reason.

BlackAsCoal
03-29-2012, 09:25 AM
I am afraid we as a country are too willing to let the hired help fight wars on our behalf. We have also outsourced the scrutiny and concern that used to exist when most people's sons and daughter were involuntarily shipped out to die for no good reason.

I couldn't agree with you more.

MMC
03-29-2012, 10:24 AM
http://ts4.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=4759331083715883&id=1dcbff94c109eb0d7db5be78efc62f0d&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.wholesalemarine.com%2fmm5%2fg raphics%2f00000001%2fMAT-10010_med.jpg

Greetings BlackAsCoal.....Welcome to the Political Forums of The Rant. :yo2:

BlackAsCoal
03-29-2012, 01:01 PM
http://ts4.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=4759331083715883&id=1dcbff94c109eb0d7db5be78efc62f0d&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.wholesalemarine.com%2fmm5%2fg raphics%2f00000001%2fMAT-10010_med.jpg

Greetings BlackAsCoal.....Welcome to the Political Forums of The Rant. :yo2:

Thank you brother.

Glad to be aboard. :0)

dadakarma
03-29-2012, 01:03 PM
Thank you brother.

I am looking forward to reading your contributions in the 'Voter I.D.' thread here. I think you will bring a lot of much-needed experience to that discussion. ;)

BlackAsCoal
03-29-2012, 01:49 PM
I am looking forward to reading your contributions in the 'Voter I.D.' thread here. I think you will bring a lot of much-needed experience to that discussion. ;)

Thank you good sister. :0)

I look forward to that conversation.

MMC
03-29-2012, 02:32 PM
Thank you brother.

http://ts2.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=4708457178726861&id=593a5c91896b3421bac745cc2a2557eb&url=http%3a%2f%2fimages.fanpop.com%2fimages%2fimag e_uploads%2fPepe-Le-pew-looney-tunes-755999_320_240.jpg
Perk.....A woman in uniform. :m1helmet: :icon_salut: :flag:

Mann
03-29-2012, 06:59 PM

Nothing.

We'll all run to the polls and act as though that makes a difference. :0)

Unfortunately it seems the leaders for the US Government do not want to take responsibility for their long term misconduct and financial failures alternatively ruining the economy by lobbyist supportive lemon laws installed within bills wrote so long, that no US politician actually reads them when voted in yet this is what their job description is based upon each year.

This is what US citizens tax dollars are paying for, which is incompetence. Lawyers and civil right leaders no nothing about economics let alone agriculture yet these are the people who are elected into United State political positions.

For a long time it seems that the US citizens who had perspective proposals to lift the country onto the right path were deemed inadequate for presentation. The leaders upon the Federal level only seen the country moving in the right direction when profits were up and margins down along with the solo focus for reelection.

As of now US labor conditions are an embarrassment for such a first rate country and the imbalance of social programs compared to labor force numbers is inadequate.

2011 it took $49,000 annually for an American family to live comfortably in middle class statis. 2012 it has now raised in one year too $150,000, this is unacceptable.

This bill was pass so American politicians will not have to see the destructive behavior of their actions, out of sight out of mind as you Americans like to say. Creating a utopia bubble within the ranks. I'm not much into Horror flick but George Romero saw the future with his film City of the dead as it symbolizes the cannibalistic state of what America is today and the soon aftermath if the ranks continue to do nothing for the common man.

The result will be worsen since the elite have created a loss of national identity among US commoners through prolonged propaganda and toxic political correctness in turn creating a pressure cooker with no release.

P.S forgive my spelling, English is not my first language.