PDA

View Full Version : Spike Lee Apologizes For Wrong Zimmerman Address Tweet.....

MMC
03-29-2012, 12:24 PM
http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/AKb8HqTZH8fjo3IieQ0.Mg--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NTt3PTYzMA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en/blogs/thecutline/spike-lee-zimmerman-ap.jpg

Spike Lee apologized (https://twitter.com/#!/SpikeLee/statuses/185177177652862977) on Wednesday for retweeting a tweet thought to contain Trayvon Martin shooter George Zimmerman's address (http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/cutline/spike-lee-retweet-wrong-zimmerman-address-sparks-outrage-221443866.html;_ylt=AuUZvUFt1pwx0pRrAQCWIAGXCMZ_;_ ylu=X3oDMTFoYzYwOGR0BG1pdANCbG9nIEJvZHkEcG9zAzMEc2 VjA01lZGlhQmxvZ0JvZHlUZW1wQXNzZW1ibHk-;_ylg=X3oDMTNkaTlwNXBwBGludGwDdXMEbGFuZwNlbi11cwRw c3RhaWQDOThmYjQwOGMtOGQ5MS0zNWRlLTg3MTktODhmN2VmNj RlYzY4BHBzdGNhdANvcmlnaW5hbHN8dGhlY3V0bGluZQRwdANz dG9yeXBhZ2UEdGVzdAM-;_ylv=3) that turned out to be an elderly couple's residence.
Lee wrote (https://twitter.com/#!/SpikeLee/statuses/185177177652862977):

I Deeply Apologize To The McClain Family For Retweeting Their Address. It Was A Mistake. Please Leave The McClain's In Peace. Justice In Court.....snip~

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/cutline/spike-lee-apologizes-george-zimmerman-address-tweet-015514123.html

Now just what was this Punk thinking......Justice in Court????? Come on down to Chi-Town Spike. We will show ya some of that JUST-US mentality. What amazes me is the 80lb wet and soaked Sheeple won't show up himself. Once a coward, always the coward!

Guess he figures that an apology was all he needed for possibly endangering two 70yr old seniors lives. A Elderly woman to boot. Hows that play on their psyche, nerves, and the stress he just caused these people. If I was one of these people kids. I would show up at Spikes Front door. Bet the nerd would call the police and say he was being harassed.

I say why not be like the Libs, and just make up a law and throw Spike's azz in jail for endangering the lives of innocent people. Oh, thats right.....Spike couldn't make it in prison. Guess theres always re-hab. :rant: .....:angryfire:.....:cussing:.....:riot:

http://i.imgur.com/Y4TrI.gif

Mister D
03-29-2012, 12:28 PM
I posted this on the other thread but this one is fine. Has he lost his mind? Not only may Zimmerman not be guilty of murder but what if these people had been injured?

Mister D
03-29-2012, 12:29 PM
Now it's justice in court. Yeah Spike...jackass.

MMC
03-29-2012, 12:40 PM
I posted this on the other thread but this one is fine. Has he lost his mind? Not only may Zimmerman not be guilty of murder but what if these people had been injured?

Sorry D.....I didn't see it. Scaring some 70 yr old woman and her husband. He was trying to get those BP's to go over to Zimmermanns house. Which really pisses me off. So what they can scare any people Zimmermann has. Intimidation is what the bruthas are good at. Except it don't work with Wolves that hide out amongst the sheep.

Wonder if some mysterious donor will send in some bodyguards with instruction to use deadly force on any So Called Black Painters, erm I mean Panthers. Now that I would like to see.

Mister D
03-29-2012, 12:56 PM
No big deal.

These people are unhinged.

MMC
03-29-2012, 01:21 PM
Spike's azz should be paying for the hotel, and everything those people need! Can't believe all kinds of people sent them hate mail and what not. just what two elderly people need at this stage in their live. Driven out of their own home and sanctuary by some loud mouth punk who is afraid to show up in person to do anything, himself.

Mister D
03-29-2012, 01:36 PM
Good point. He fucked up royally. Make amends.

MMC
03-29-2012, 01:57 PM
If they have any pets and or services he should have to pay for them too. Somebody should be tweeting that shiznit and putting it out in the twittersphere.

Alias
03-29-2012, 04:05 PM
These are nasty filthy punks. Piss on them. An apology is good, but how many lives have been affected by this crap he created? Someone said...."All he did was forward a tweet"....... So how many other ignorant asswipes get a tweet when he tweets? Dishonest pissants. They use whoever and ruin whoever they need at the moment and then just move on like it's nothing. They're very sick people and Spike Lee is a very sick nasty coward punk, regardless of his apology. His fear of a lawsuit is what motivated his apology, not doing the right thing, you can bet on that.

MMC
03-29-2012, 04:29 PM
These are nasty filthy punks. Piss on them. An apology is good, but how many lives have been affected by this crap he created? Someone said...."All he did was forward a tweet"....... So how many other ignorant asswipes get a tweet when he tweets? Dishonest pissants. They use whoever and ruin whoever they need at the moment and then just move on like it's nothing. They're very sick people and Spike Lee is a very sick nasty coward punk, regardless of his apology. His fear of a lawsuit is what motivated his apology, not doing the right thing, you can bet on that.

Yes he is Alias.....moreover he knows what would happen to him in prison and done to him by his own people. He would be nothing more than a gump. Course most know how he got to be a director anyhow. Still the coward thought he clue the gang-bangers into where Zimmermann was.

Maybe someone should offer 50 cents for each BP captured. They're not worth much more than that and even then such is pressing it. 99.7% of the BPs are cowards anyways.

One thing is clear. Spike can be caught in NY or Cali-and. Things can be made difficult for him to go out into the public too. Plus he thinks he is a Star. Has that mentality. So he will do like Zimmermann and hide too.

I still think people should be sending it out on the twittersphere and putting that pressure on Spikeless to put up the money for these people who he afflicted.

ramone
03-29-2012, 08:32 PM
[B][COLOR=#800000] Somebody should be tweeting that shiznit and putting it out in the twittersphere.

Ask and ye shall receive. :)

MMC
03-29-2012, 08:37 PM
U have twitter Ramone? Thanks. It's the only FAIR thing to do. :wink:

ramone
03-29-2012, 08:39 PM
U have twitter Ramone? Thanks. It's the only FAIR thing to do. :wink:

No, I have friends........who like to mess with people. :) Same as I do, it's a hobby.

ramone
03-29-2012, 08:47 PM
I make no guarantees, I use metropipe pro when I get serious about something but it looks good. Maybe change the proxy settings if you are using firefox. Need help, pm me. :)

http://tweetsbyanon.com/

MMC
03-29-2012, 09:04 PM
No, I have friends........who like to mess with people. :) Same as I do, it's a hobby.

:grin: I know a couple people too. But I don't know what they use. As for myself I don't have it. I was talking to the OL about getting it. As I am not into that facebook. I always thought someone should be on there as The Voice.

MMC
03-30-2012, 04:04 AM
Looks Like it worked Ramone.....as the Spikeless one has attempted to correct the error of his ways. Perhaps next time he might just want to keep his Big mouth shut!

SANFORD, Fla. - An elderly couple has reached a settlement with Spike Lee after the pair said they had to leave their Florida home after the director help spread a Twitter posting listing their address as that of the man who shot an unarmed teen.

The couple's attorney, Matt Morgan, announced the settlement Thursday. Morgan says Lee called them to apologize for retweeting their address. Settlement details weren't disclosed.

Elaine and David McClain are in their 70s and say they have a son named William George Zimmerman, who lived in their Sanford area home in the mid-1990s. They say he is no relation to 28-year-old George Zimmerman, who killed 17-year-old Trayvon Martin on Feb. 26.....snip~

http://news.yahoo.com/spike-lee-settles-couple-retweeting-address-believing-florida-023016714.html

The piece is worded they say he is no relation to the other Zimmermann involved in the shooting. I think it is clearly evident they are not related. Also Spkie could have caused harm to take place agianst their son.

ramone
03-30-2012, 12:52 PM
:grin: I know a couple people too. But I don't know what they use. As for myself I don't have it. I was talking to the OL about getting it. As I am not into that facebook. I always thought someone should be on there as The Voice.

Metropipe Pro Tunneler, about a hundred bucks a year. All traffic is encrypted and secure, they use offshore severs and shred records daily. You could have the same ip as several hundred users. Well worth the cost, that is less than a six pack of beer a month. Pay no attention to the reviews, I've had it for several years now and never had a problem except it may go down for a few days a year. Use western union to make payment for quicker hookup and follow the instructions they give you. Specify your OS when you order. I use Linux and got the windblows version the first time. Discounts in pricing will follow with your re up. I'm down to around 89 bucks a year now.

MMC
03-30-2012, 01:01 PM
Metropipe Pro Tunneler, about a hundred bucks a year. All traffic is encrypted and secure, they use offshore severs and shred records daily. You could have the same ip as several hundred users. Well worth the cost, that is less than a six pack of beer a month. Pay no attention to the reviews, I've had it for several years now and never had a problem except it may go down for a few days a year. Use western union to make payment for quicker hookup and follow the instructions they give you. Specify your OS when you order. I use Linux and got the windblows version the first time. Discounts in pricing will follow with your re up. I'm down to around 89 bucks a year now.

Much appreciated as I am serious about getting it. I will talk this over with the OL. I will make sure if I have any questions I will PM ya. :wink:

ramone
03-30-2012, 01:08 PM
Much appreciated as I am serious about getting it. I will talk this over with the OL. I will make sure if I have any questions I will PM ya. :wink:

Only problem is that when you are using it everything comes up in German, you have to click the google in English to read things. My first OL was full blooded so I have a fair grasp of the language but it's been years ago since I really tried to speak much of it. Still a good thing. My pm box is always open. :)

MMC
03-30-2012, 01:24 PM
Only problem is that when you are using it everything comes up in German, you have to click the google in English to read things. My first OL was full blooded so I have a fair grasp of the language but it's been years ago since I really tried to speak much of it. Still a good thing. My pm box is always open. :)

Mine is now.....She is German, blond and blue-eyed and she hides how much German she knows from me. lol As she knows I took my reforger training in Germany and had learned a few things. :wink:

ramone
03-30-2012, 01:34 PM
Mine is now.....She is German, blond and blue-eyed and she hides how much German she knows from me. lol As she knows I took my reforger training in Germany and had learned a few things. :wink:

I was there for reforger, Cool exercise. LOL Actually I came in and did oil analysis for all the guard units along with our A-10's on their sorties. I think it was Wiesbaden, the base was right next to a huge railroad yard. I spent quite a bit of time TDY myself. :)

MMC
03-30-2012, 01:38 PM
I was there for reforger, Cool exercise. LOL Actually I came in and did oil analysis for all the guard units along with our A-10's on their sorties. I think it was Wiesbaden, the base was right next to a huge railroad yard. I spent quite a bit of time TDY myself. :)

After there I took Recon 1 at Camp Red Cloud. I had fun when I was in Germany, erm outside the training. I ended up getting frost bite. Which I had to endure once as a kid due to my own stupidity. Course I was like 6 or 7 at the time. http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b297/GHGecko/ANI_GIFs/BUs/Smiley_BU_Sign_Salute_A_Vet.gif

ramone
03-30-2012, 01:49 PM
I did an exercise where they put me on a parachute once in some farmers field. They didn't ask him or anything and the guy was plowing out to where I was. They turned on the beeper and it took so long for them to get there I thought the guy was gonna plow me under first. Picked up in a Huey and had some fun with that.

Ever been to that co-ed Sauna in Ulm or new Ulm, can't remember which one. A glorious place to say the least, had a bar and everything.

MMC
03-30-2012, 02:30 PM
I did an exercise where they put me on a parachute once in some farmers field. They didn't ask him or anything and the guy was plowing out to where I was. They turned on the beeper and it took so long for them to get there I thought the guy was gonna plow me under first. Picked up in a Huey and had some fun with that.

Ever been to that co-ed Sauna in Ulm or new Ulm, can't remember which one. A glorious place to say the least, had a bar and everything.

No I didn't get the chance to get out much. As I was like on 2 and half year training spree non stop.