PDA

View Full Version : This Weeks Addition: Racism is a thing of the Past

Cigar
05-07-2014, 12:44 PM
Horrible Racist Tells Black Woman ‘Go to the Back of the Bus’ (Video)

Ahh, “post-racial” America! Don’t you love it? The GOP may have declared racism over, but we know differently–largely because of people like duck arousal expert Phil Robertson, domestic terrorist Cliven Bundy and former Clippers owner Donald Sterling, who feels that his girlfriend have proven that it has survived.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mUPfyvI4W3k

No matter how many slurs are thrown about, instances of overt racism we see, voting regulations are repealed, or KKK recruitment flyers are distributed, the right-wing “patriots” will claim–ad nauseum–that racism is a thing of America’s past. Or, of course, they will simply sling the charge of “race-baiting” at you if you point it out.

One thing one does not quite expect, however, is for a white man to approach a black woman and demand that she go to the back of the bus, as is shown in a video taken in New York. After the older Caucasian “gentleman” ordered the woman to move to the back of the bus (invoking the name of the great Donald sterling, no less), other passengers got involved–and we are surprised that they were all able to resist the urge to throw this bigoted piece of trash out of a window.

See for yourself below. There are no words.

Source: http://aattp.org/caught-on-tape-horrible-racist-tells-black-woman-go-to-the-back-of-the-bus-video/

Ladies and Gentlemen ... I present to you the Denials and Attacks :wink:

keymanjim
05-07-2014, 12:46 PM
My mother takes regular bus trips to AC with the seniors. She noticed that all the black seniors congregate at the rear of the bus.

Alyosha
05-07-2014, 12:47 PM
There will always be assholes. Most people are just not racist. Sorry. Finding one guy here who is a POS is no different than pointing out a black teen who raped an old white lady and saying that's racism.

Ravi
05-07-2014, 12:49 PM
"this is why we need Donald Sterling"??? What a fucking idiot.

Cigar
05-07-2014, 12:53 PM
There will always be assholes. Most people are just not racist. Sorry. Finding one guy here who is a POS is no different than pointing out a black teen who raped an old white lady and saying that's racism.

Really .. finding one guy?

Kinda like Paul Ryan driving through a poor neighborhood and shocked to find he sees Poor People :laugh:

Cigar
05-07-2014, 12:53 PM
My mother takes regular bus trips to AC with the seniors. She noticed that all the black seniors congregate at the rear of the bus.

Obviously they're Racist :laugh:

keymanjim
05-07-2014, 12:54 PM
Obviously they're Racist :laugh:
I guess they don't want to associate with the old white people.

Alyosha
05-07-2014, 12:55 PM

Kinda like Paul Ryan driving through a poor neighborhood and shocked to find he sees Poor People :laugh:

Finding several guys, it's still not a negligible percentage, anymore than black on white crime is. You partisans use these extreme cases and weird statistical maneuvers to make the case for a race war.

For example, blacks do commit a proportionately higher amount of violent crimes, but...the number of blacks doing this is still under 1%. If you talked to Akula he'd forget to talk about the "under 1%" and talk about the proportions.

Racists and criminals are a minority and I'm tired of being threatened and scared with them so that we can all be whipped up into some partisan frenzy.

Ravi
05-07-2014, 12:57 PM
Finding several guys, it's still not a negligible percentage, anymore than black on white crime is. You partisans use these extreme cases and weird statistical maneuvers to make the case for a race war.

For example, blacks do commit a proportionately higher amount of violent crimes, but...the number of blacks doing this is still under 1%. If you talked to Akula he'd forget to talk about the "under 1%" and talk about the proportions.

Racists and criminals are a minority and I'm tired of being threatened and scared with them so that we can all be whipped up into some partisan frenzy.
Much better to whip us up with the police state stories, eh Natasha?

Cigar
05-07-2014, 12:59 PM
I guess they don't want to associate with the old white people.

Don't need to ... just turn on the TV :grin: and let then Speak their minds :laugh:

Alyosha

Yes those are actually provable and happening, Ravi. Want to read some of the laws?

Mister D

Translation: I pretty agree with everything you said or at least I can't offer a rebuttal but I need to say something against you so here goes...

Cigar
05-07-2014, 01:00 PM
Like clock Work ... Ladies and Gentlemen ... I present to you the Denials and Attacks :wink:

Mister D
05-07-2014, 01:00 PM
Like clock Work ... Ladies and Gentlemen ... I present to you the Denials and Attacks :wink:

Dude, you need some new material.

Cigar
05-07-2014, 01:01 PM
C - Yea Next for another round of Denials :pottytrain2:

Alyosha
05-07-2014, 01:02 PM
http://www.pbs.org/wnet/need-to-know/the-daily-need/are-we-becoming-a-police-state-five-things-that-have-civil-liberties-advocates-nervous/12563/

https://www.aclu.org/blog/content/police-state

https://www.aclu.org/blog/tag/militarization-police

https://www.aclu.org/state-and-local-law-enforcement-spying-your-hometown

https://www.rutherford.org/publications_resources/john_whiteheads_commentary/life_in_the_emerging_american_police_state_whats_i n_store_for_our_free

Have fun with it Ravi, not that I expect you to bother. You'd rather grasp at sensational headlines then read boring shit about what government can do to you.

Ravi
05-07-2014, 01:05 PM
http://www.pbs.org/wnet/need-to-know/the-daily-need/are-we-becoming-a-police-state-five-things-that-have-civil-liberties-advocates-nervous/12563/

https://www.aclu.org/blog/content/police-state

https://www.aclu.org/blog/tag/militarization-police

https://www.aclu.org/state-and-local-law-enforcement-spying-your-hometown

https://www.rutherford.org/publications_resources/john_whiteheads_commentary/life_in_the_emerging_american_police_state_whats_i n_store_for_our_free

Have fun with it Ravi, not that I expect you to bother. You'd rather grasp at sensational headlines then read boring shit about what government can do to you.

I'm sure someone can find just as many links to racists.

I did click on your link about the militarization of the police. This is the result of the perversion of the 2nd Amendment. If you think the cops are going to let the bad guys out gun them you aren't very bright.

Alyosha
05-07-2014, 01:08 PM

I'm sure you can find link to a bunch of racists or black kids who are violent criminals, they are still less than 1%. The government on the other hand controls the entire ball game and you're not concerned.

You have petty priorities, Ravi.

I did click on your link about the militarization of the police. This is the result of the perversion of the 2nd Amendment. If you think the cops are going to let the bad guys out gun them you aren't very bright.

Yes, all the criminals have registered firearms, wow...speaking of not very bright. Ravi, I get that you want to come for me or whatever, but can you be more intelligent and informed about it.

I can't really respond intelligently back to snark and insults. I can only insult back and who wants to read that?

keymanjim
05-07-2014, 01:09 PM

That's because anybody can call anyone a racist with impunity. (rule #3)

Bob
05-07-2014, 01:14 PM

Ahh, “post-racial” America! Don’t you love it? The GOP may have declared racism over, but we know differently–largely because of people like duck arousal expert Phil Robertson, domestic terrorist Cliven Bundy and former Clippers owner Donald Sterling, who feels that his girlfriend have proven that it has survived.

No matter how many slurs are thrown about, instances of overt racism we see, voting regulations are repealed, or KKK recruitment flyers are distributed, the right-wing “patriots” will claim–ad nauseum–that racism is a thing of America’s past. Or, of course, they will simply sling the charge of “race-baiting” at you if you point it out.

One thing one does not quite expect, however, is for a white man to approach a black woman and demand that she go to the back of the bus, as is shown in a video taken in New York. After the older Caucasian “gentleman” ordered the woman to move to the back of the bus (invoking the name of the great Donald sterling, no less), other passengers got involved–and we are surprised that they were all able to resist the urge to throw this bigoted piece of trash out of a window.

Source: http://aattp.org/caught-on-tape-horrible-racist-tells-black-woman-go-to-the-back-of-the-bus-video/

So what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get over it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mister D
05-07-2014, 01:15 PM
I'm still not sure who keeps telling Cigar racism doesn't exist.

Bob
05-07-2014, 01:19 PM

It seems as if blacks prefer being with blacks. When I see adult men going back and forth, they are in a group. No whites with them. Seldom do I see 1 black man walking. It is normal for there to be at least 3.

Ravi
05-07-2014, 01:23 PM
I'm sure you can find link to a bunch of racists or black kids who are violent criminals, they are still less than 1%. The government on the other hand controls the entire ball game and you're not concerned.

You have petty priorities, Ravi.

Yes, all the criminals have registered firearms, wow...speaking of not very bright. Ravi, I get that you want to come for me or whatever, but can you be more intelligent and informed about it.

I can't really respond intelligently back to snark and insults. I can only insult back and who wants to read that?Where did I say registered? The firearms came from somewhere and ended up in the hands of criminals.

I had to read the first part of your post twice as I thought Akula had joined the discussion.

Bob
05-07-2014, 01:28 PM

Are you certain that the negro trouble maker criminals are maybe 1 percent of the total?

I plan to check my book called Freakonomics.

If it is only 1 percent, that changes a lot of things for my arguments.

Mister D
05-07-2014, 01:29 PM
The magnitude of the global firearms trade seems to have escapd Ravi...

Alyosha
05-07-2014, 01:30 PM
Where did I say registered? The firearms came from somewhere and ended up in the hands of criminals.

Then what does the 2nd Amendment have to do with it? It would only be an issue if the guns were legal. I think sometimes you just pull shit out of your ass, Ravi.

Think before you post.

I had to read the first part of your post twice as I thought Akula had joined the discussion.

I know you really do think this stuff will bother me, but it is a colossal waste of time. Just stick to the subject, don't get personal, try to make some sense and you'll be a lot better off with your posting.

Alyosha
05-07-2014, 01:31 PM
Are you certain that the negro trouble maker criminals are maybe 1 percent of the total?

Only 1% of all blacks commit violent crimes/crimes. I've pulled the statistics in other threads I don't feel like doing it again. It's hard to get them because when you google all the racist sites come up.

You have to look at the arrest and incarceration rates, cross reference to the census, and do your own math.

Bob
05-07-2014, 01:32 PM

The OP seeks forum attention is what it amounts to.

Bob
05-07-2014, 01:35 PM
Only 1% of all blacks commit violent crimes/crimes. I've pulled the statistics in other threads I don't feel like doing it again. It's hard to get them because when you google all the racist sites come up.

You have to look at the arrest and incarceration rates, cross reference to the census, and do your own math.

To clarify to make sure I have this correct.

Is it all crimes or merely violent crimes?

Further, if this is correct, it means 99 percent of Negros are law abiding. I would of course not count crimes where the only victim is the person himself/herself.

Is this how you see it?

Alyosha
05-07-2014, 01:38 PM
To clarify to make sure I have this correct.

Is it all crimes or merely violent crimes?

Further, if this is correct, it means 99 percent of Negros are law abiding. I would of course not count crimes where the only victim is the person himself/herself.

Is this how you see it?

Yes, 99% of blacks are law abiding and 92% of blacks are not on welfare.

It is why we do the game of "more than" "twice as many" blah blah blah that we obfuscate the truth for partisan purposes.

No different than gun hysteria. Take 30,000 gun deaths (that include suicide and accidents) and put that up against 320 million people living in the US (that includes a really streamlined estimate of our illegal population) and we have a .083% chance of being a victim of gun violence.

Bob
05-07-2014, 01:39 PM
http://www.naacp.org/pages/criminal-justice-fact-sheet

One in six black men had been incarcerated as of 2001. If current trends continue, one in three black males born today can expect to spend time in prison during his lifetime
1 in 100 African American women are in prison

Ravi
05-07-2014, 01:41 PM
Then what does the 2nd Amendment have to do with it? It would only be an issue if the guns were legal. I think sometimes you just pull shit out of your ass, Ravi.

Think before you post.

I know you really do think this stuff will bother me, but it is a colossal waste of time. Just stick to the subject, don't get personal, try to make some sense and you'll be a lot better off with your posting.
I said the perversion of the 2nd Amendment is responsible for it. There's no reason anyone needs to own half the guns they are entitled to own. But that they do just leads the cops to top them. It's a vicious cycle.

Bob
05-07-2014, 01:44 PM
Yes, 99% of blacks are law abiding and 92% of blacks are not on welfare.

It is why we do the game of "more than" "twice as many" blah blah blah that we obfuscate the truth for partisan purposes.

No different than gun hysteria. Take 30,000 gun deaths (that include suicide and accidents) and put that up against 320 million people living in the US (that includes a really streamlined estimate of our illegal population) and we have a .083% chance of being a victim of gun violence.

You might want to study the NAACP site.

Alyosha
05-07-2014, 01:45 PM

One in six black men had been incarcerated as of 2001. If current trends continue, one in three black males born today can expect to spend time in prison during his lifetime
1 in 100 African American women are in prison

This is what I mean by statistics, you also have to look at repeat offenders and what they are in jail for. Drug possession is the largest percentage of our prison population, not violent crimes.

1 in 100 black women would be what? 1%, right?

Look up violent crimes, actuals here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_the_United_States

Find the actual numbers, then follow the link to break it down by race, compare that to the population of blacks living in the US and you'll see what I mean.

I'm sorry but I don't consider drug possession a criminal offense, it's a vice that we decided to make criminal.

Alyosha
05-07-2014, 01:46 PM
I said the perversion of the 2nd Amendment is responsible for it. There's no reason anyone needs to own half the guns they are entitled to own. But that they do just leads the cops to top them. It's a vicious cycle.

There's no reason I need all the shoes I own either. Why should that be your business? 270 million guns and only 30,000 gun related deaths. It's a better average than automobiles.

Bob
05-07-2014, 01:46 PM
"this is why we need Donald Sterling"??? What a fucking idiot.

You need him for what???????

Ravi
05-07-2014, 01:48 PM
There's no reason I need all the shoes I own either. Why should that be your business? 270 million guns and only 30,000 gun related deaths. It's a better average than automobiles.Chill. I was pointing out why the police have bigger and bigger weapons.

Bob
05-07-2014, 01:48 PM

You must be able to show us tens or hundreds of white guys treating a negro woman like this then????

Yank out your videos.

Alyosha
05-07-2014, 01:49 PM
Bob,

you could also make the case that men are a criminal group since the rates on males versus females are exceedingly high, but most men aren't criminals.

Alyosha
05-07-2014, 01:51 PM
Chill. I was pointing out why the police have bigger and bigger weapons.

No, you weren't. The Department of Justice says our violent crime rates have decreased each year for the past decade and in the last four years police have increased their militarization and expanded their types of weapons and use of them.

That just doesn't make sense to anyone who has half a brain.

Ravi
05-07-2014, 01:52 PM
Here you go, Bob. Let's see if it really does affect your attitude.

http://www.timwise.org/2013/08/race-crime-and-statistical-malpractice-how-the-right-manipulates-white-fear-with-bogus-data/

Ravi
05-07-2014, 01:53 PM
No, you weren't. The Department of Justice says our violent crime rates have decreased each year for the past decade and in the last four years police have increased their militarization and expanded their types of weapons and use of them.

That just doesn't make sense to anyone who has half a brain.
Decreased in number but not intensity.

Alyosha
05-07-2014, 01:54 PM

LOL, okayyyy Ravi. I'm sure that means something to you. Care to explain how violent crimes have gone down and yet are more intense?

Ravi
05-07-2014, 01:56 PM
LOL, okayyyy Ravi. I'm sure that means something to you. Care to explain how violent crimes have gone down and yet are more intense?
Sigh, you are a bear of little brain. I have to run. Put on your thinking cap.

Alyosha
05-07-2014, 02:01 PM

I can't imagine what words mean to you, especially "intensity". Murder is as intense as you can fucking get and those rates are down.

Mister D
05-07-2014, 02:10 PM

What does that mean?

Mister D
05-07-2014, 02:10 PM

http://www.timwise.org/2013/08/race-crime-and-statistical-malpractice-how-the-right-manipulates-white-fear-with-bogus-data/

"Anti-racist" Tim Wise said so! lol I love how Ravi does a search and pastes whatever she finds.

Bob
05-07-2014, 02:12 PM
This is what I mean by statistics, you also have to look at repeat offenders and what they are in jail for. Drug possession is the largest percentage of our prison population, not violent crimes.

1 in 100 black women would be what? 1%, right?

Look up violent crimes, actuals here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_the_United_States

Find the actual numbers, then follow the link to break it down by race, compare that to the population of blacks living in the US and you'll see what I mean.

I'm sorry but I don't consider drug possession a criminal offense, it's a vice that we decided to make criminal.

Thanks for your assistance.

Kalkin
05-07-2014, 02:13 PM

Racism will always exist. Legislating reverse racism will only exacerbate it.

Mister D
05-07-2014, 02:14 PM
Racism will always exist. Legislating reverse racism will only exacerbate it.

That and constantly talking about it.

Bob
05-07-2014, 02:21 PM

My Son in law is a former cop. He would still be one but for an on duty injury that forced his department to retire him over the injury.

Do you think he supports you anti gun types?

Nope.

Kalkin
05-07-2014, 02:23 PM
How do you measure intensity in such things?

Alyosha
05-07-2014, 02:31 PM
How do you measure intensity in such things?

I guess she believes there is a difference in murder and murder-hard or something.

Bob
05-07-2014, 02:35 PM

What perversion? What do you think criminals using guns know of the second amendment?

I would suggest that were we to have them all tested, less than 1 percent know a thing about the constitution.

What most anti gun people forget is a gun is just property Alyosha mentions shoes. Perhaps you also have many shoes. Maybe you have extra property that others may say you don't need. We have the essential right to property. A gun is not able to fire itself. This is why Democrats go after law abiding people all the time. They want guns banned. They more than likely would ban all guns from America. When my son in law was a cop, he was armed with a pistol. But the department did not arm him with machine guns.

Perianne
05-07-2014, 02:36 PM
Cigar brags about black men sexing white women, but then decries racism.

Bob
What perversion do you mean Ravi???? (2nd amendment)

Kalkin
I guess she believes there is a difference in murder and murder-hard or something.
It's typical libtard nonsense, like hate crimes. It's either a crime or it isn't. It's certainly not more of a crime if we PC thought-police the accused.

Bob
05-07-2014, 02:40 PM
Bob,

you could also make the case that men are a criminal group since the rates on males versus females are exceedingly high, but most men aren't criminals.

That is correct.

You know, the OP was waving his steel boots around over Racism.

I know of no state or Federal law that deals with racism as a crime.

We will really be more in the police state when they can put you in prison or city jails over that.

I look at racism as an opinion.

Bob
05-07-2014, 02:41 PM
Cigar brags about black men sexing white women, but then decries racism.

What?????????????

Surely he would NEVER talk that way.

Bob
05-07-2014, 02:46 PM

Sorry but Alyosha and I were / are having an intelligent conversation over this matter. She has clearly explained her views without the aid of some left wing dude.

Do carry on explaining this theory of intensity if you can.

A lot more than me wonder what you are trying to talk about.

Oh one more thing.

What do you mean by my attitude?

Since when has wanting to read truth been known as attitude?

The Sage of Main Street
05-07-2014, 02:48 PM
Much better to whip us up with the police state stories, eh Natasha? People who come here from Communist dictatorships desperately want to believe that Capitalism is just the opposite. They refuse to judge conditions here objectively.

Bob
05-07-2014, 02:50 PM
Chill. I was pointing out why the police have bigger and bigger weapons.

Clearly you must not know of the heavy arms used by the Cops in the 20's and 30's. Machine guns were issued to cops.

Do you understand how you might be able to own a machine gun?

Alyosha
05-07-2014, 02:50 PM
People who come here from Communist dictatorships desperately want to believe that Capitalism is just the opposite. They refuse to judge conditions here objectively.

Oh? How is that?

Alyosha
05-07-2014, 02:52 PM
Peter1469

can you correct the title for Cigar to "thing of the past"?

Bob
05-07-2014, 02:56 PM
http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Ravi http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://thepoliticalforums.com/showthread.php?p=605000#post605000)

There's no reason I need all the shoes I own either. Why should that be your business? 270 million guns and only 30,000 gun related deaths. It's a better average than automobiles.

I am going to say a thing that the left no doubt won't understand.

I seriously believe (my own opinion) that the left wingers brain has been completely conditioned.

When I was a left winger, I blame my family for the falsehoods I then actually believed. I have been on both sides. It gives me a perspective that other than those who were children during FDR and Truman can have.

The brain is not damaged. It is the stuff in the brain that is totally wrong, yet completely believed that brands the left winger.

Their minds are like cotton candy. Fuzzy but they think it looks good.

I managed to shake the disease by education.

I have seen far worse than Ravi. Cigar is a run of the mill left winger. His supporters also.

They actually resent the hell out of the constitution parts they clearly do not understand nor care to understand. They accept killing babies in the womb yet fret over guns.

Nobody forces them to own guns.

The Sage of Main Street
05-07-2014, 02:59 PM

Think before you post.

The Czarina has issued her ukase. The Cossacks will be coming for Ravi.

Alyosha
05-07-2014, 03:00 PM
The Czarina has issued her ukase. The Cossacks will be coming for Ravi.

If only...

Peter1469
05-07-2014, 03:01 PM
@Peter1469 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=10)

can you correct the title for Cigar to "thing of the past"?

ok

Alyosha
05-07-2014, 03:01 PM
Personally, it is (to use Ravi's phrase) delicious that a man who believes blacks are inferior and gays are weirdos adores Ravi so much. :D

GrassrootsConservative
05-07-2014, 03:05 PM
Racism is not a thing of the past. I know this because leftist racists go after a black man whenever he's on the side of Conservatism by calling him an "Uncle Tom" or a "Cornball Brother."

No matter how much the OP would like to think so, racism is still here. We have bullshit like Affirmative Action which discriminates against the white race and makes it harder for us to get employed when compared with someone of another skin color. It's a shame that MLK's dream had to die out for the left in the way it did, but if you people ever get tired of it, Conservatism is a GREAT equalizer.

Bob
05-07-2014, 03:08 PM
http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by The Sage of Main Street http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://thepoliticalforums.com/showthread.php?p=605114#post605114)
People who come here from Communist dictatorships desperately want to believe that Capitalism is just the opposite. They refuse to judge conditions here objectively.

Oh? How is that?

I find those who came from Communist countries know a lot more than a few in America give them credit for.

I happened to be one of the fortunate who entered for over a day, into Communist run E. Berlin. I get a kick out of Americans that speak in favor of the Stalin run system. True he had died prior to my entry there, but his system was working very well.

If you think our border guards are something, you just did not ever see the guards running things for the Soviet Union. Talk about looking like a super highly secure prison. I never saw a prison with shards of glass cemented to the top of the super high walls. (Berlin Walls were concrete and in some areas broken wine or beer bottles were cemented to the top, so hands would be severely cut if one tried to climb over)

Shopping in E. Berlin had to be a joke. Compared to West Berlin that was totally surrounded by Communists, it was awful. Worse than any small town in the USA. I still have photos. My camera flashes them but I will try to take photos outside and see if I can get photos from 1963 that you guys can use to judge. I took them. I know what I saw.

I was engaged to a woman that lived in West Berlin who came from East Germany or ESCAPED being the better term. Her father was a city mayor in the East and decided he and his family must escape when he saw that communists were taking over each town, each business and homes.

Communism is the owner not you.

Were you living in Communism, you would be assigned a small space to live in. And you would not be able to own businesses. And you would work where you were told to work.

Capitalism is freedom. When some of you whine about Capitalism, I want to puke. The following book is one I own and read totally. This man lived under Hitler and the Soviets. Check out his book. He passed away so his title reflects when he wrote the book.

http://www.amazon.com/Americas-30-Years-War-Winning/dp/0895262487

GrassrootsConservative
05-07-2014, 03:09 PM
Personally, it is (to use Ravi's phrase) delicious that a man who believes blacks are inferior and gays are weirdos adores Ravi so much. :D

Exotix is on their side too and I have compiled many posts from her saying anti-Semitic things about John Boehner.

There's NOBODY more racist than a leftist.

/Edit: http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/8713-Rushbo-*I’m-the-primary-reason-the-Republican-Party-lost*?p=185511&viewfull=1#post185511

This is who THESE PEOPLE ARE. This is the American left.

Bob
05-07-2014, 03:15 PM
Racism is not a thing of the past. I know this because leftist racists go after a black man whenever he's on the side of Conservatism by calling him an "Uncle Tom" or a "Cornball Brother."

No matter how much the OP would like to think so, racism is still here. We have bullshit like Affirmative Action which discriminates against the white race and makes it harder for us to get employed when compared with someone of another skin color. It's a shame that MLK's dream had to die out for the left in the way it did, but if you people ever get tired of it, Conservatism is a GREAT equalizer.

Like you, I get tired of the left wing propaganda mill.

I still am amazed the modern negro votes for democrats.

http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/228997/how-republicans-can-win-black-vote/thomas-sowell

The black vote was once consistently Republican, from the time of Abraham Lincoln to Herbert Hoover. Even after Franklin D. Roosevelt won over the black vote to the Democrats, it was not considered remarkable when Eisenhower got a higher share of the black vote than any Republican president in recent times has.

Gerrard Winstanley
05-07-2014, 03:15 PM
Capitalism is freedom. When some of you whine about Capitalism, I want to puke. The following book is one I own and read totally. This man lived under Hitler and the Soviets. Check out his book. He passed away so his title reflects when he wrote the book.
Capitalism is freedom for the highest bidder. Not unlike communism in principle, just a lot, lot more subtle.

Don't believe me? The multitude of sweatshops currently fuelling the West's corporate binge stand as living testament to my case.

GrassrootsConservative
05-07-2014, 03:19 PM
Capitalism is freedom for the highest bidder. Not unlike communism in principle, just a lot, lot more subtle.

Don't believe me? The multitude of sweatshops currently fuelling the West's corporate binge stand as living testament to my case.

Where are the sweatshops in capitalist countries?

Bob
05-07-2014, 03:24 PM

It is you that does not judge communism correctly.

In all my years posting, not once, NEVER has any former then citizen of a communist country corrected me on this topic. I saw it. I know what they endured. It does not belong in the same sentence with free markets aka capitalism.

zelmo1234
05-07-2014, 03:25 PM
Dude, you need some new material.

He has submitted some, but it has not been approved by his handlers yet!

zelmo1234
05-07-2014, 03:30 PM

The perversions of the 2nd amendment come from the left trying to prevent people from owning guns!

zelmo1234
05-07-2014, 03:32 PM

Well I know that I am a pea brain, so can you explain it to me?

The Sage of Main Street
05-07-2014, 03:34 PM

I look on it as a rational judgment based on experience. But those who have a sick and vindictive desire to see their society overrun by African misfits have to think that the intelligence of evolved races only produces "opinions."

zelmo1234
05-07-2014, 03:35 PM

Well leftist have been telling us for years that you are more dead if you are killed with an gun than if you are killed any other way!

So that would make sense to a liberal

Gerrard Winstanley
05-07-2014, 03:36 PM
Ever heard of Bangladesh? Thailand? China? Or is capitalism a codeword for the West?

Bob
05-07-2014, 03:36 PM

A way to understand communism would be to see it in person.

I saw it in person.

You clearly hate capitalism.

I hate communism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnwxUhB9w_M

Gerrard Winstanley
05-07-2014, 03:37 PM
A way to understand communism would be to see it in person.

I saw it in person.

You clearly hate capitalism.

I hate communism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnwxUhB9w_M
I hate both.

zelmo1234
05-07-2014, 03:40 PM
I look on it as a rational judgment based on experience. But those who have a sick and vindictive desire to see their society overrun by African misfits have to think that the intelligence of evolved races only produces "opinions."

You see this is exactly where racism lies? On the left, it always has, and always will

Bob
05-07-2014, 03:41 PM

Blame the US Government over policies to drive them to other lands. We once provided plenty of jobs.

Obama for instance talks all the time of jobs. Yet he has yet to produce jobs.

First, his only funds to spend come from Congress. Congress, claim Democrats, has not produced jobs.

Gerrard Winstanley
05-07-2014, 03:42 PM
You see this is exactly where racism lies? On the left, it always has, and always will
Sage doesn't fit into the left-right dichotomy.

Gerrard Winstanley
05-07-2014, 03:43 PM
Blame the US Government over policies to drive them to other lands. We once provided plenty of jobs.

Obama for instance talks all the time of jobs. Yet he has yet to produce jobs.

First, his only funds to spend come from Congress. Congress, claim Democrats, has not produced jobs.
I agree with you. Governments bear most of the responsibility.

GrassrootsConservative
05-07-2014, 03:45 PM
Ever heard of Bangladesh? Thailand? China? Or is capitalism a codeword for the West?

What's capitalist about China?

Gerrard Winstanley
05-07-2014, 03:47 PM
What's capitalist about China?
Everything but their name and flag.

Mister D
05-07-2014, 03:48 PM
That's true. No one really truly believes in communism anymore. Well, no one outside the halls of western academia anyway.

Bob
05-07-2014, 03:51 PM
http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Bob http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://thepoliticalforums.com/showthread.php?p=605105#post605105)

There you go. Your opinion. Just as I said.

Let me try to show using a few examples.

Whorehouses

Whores

Whorehouses are where one with cash goes for sex.
Whores work there.

But who can really have a decent conversation about whorehouses or whores if they never went to any of them?

It would be like trying to speak of that game winning dunk shot but you have no legs, never played basketball.
That winning field goal when you never owned a football nor handled one.

Capitalism is run down. But by people who have lived with capitalism but not seen how the rest of the world lives. They feel slighted in some way about capitalism so they blast it. They know very well a lot more prople have prosperity due to capitalism than any other system.

No other system comes close.

So, you say you experienced in bad ways the Negro. I have as well. I have also, to their credit, experienced good things with negros. My heart surgeon is a negro. I thank that man often since he kept me among the living. Was it due to him being a negro? No. Many surgeons are not negros. But I can't claim negros are awful while at the same time a negro is why I am living.

The Sage of Main Street
05-07-2014, 03:52 PM

In all my years posting, not once, NEVER has any former then citizen of a communist country corrected me on this topic. I saw it. I know what they endured. It does not belong in the same sentence with free markets aka capitalism.

They fear the shadow of Communism and see it creeping in on them with everything the government does. The basic lie of both systems is that they are opposites. The carefully hidden truth is that they are only different ways for a self-appointed elite to dominate, intimidate, suffocate, and immobilize the majority.

Gerrard Winstanley
05-07-2014, 03:52 PM
That's true. No one really truly believes in communism anymore. Well, no one outside the halls of western academia anyway.
Just got back from Moscow. There's a shopping mall across the street from Lenin's mausoleum. :rollseyes:

Bob
05-07-2014, 03:56 PM
I hate both.

(communism and capitalism he means)

Capitalism can be also expressed this way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67tHtpac5ws

Mister D
05-07-2014, 03:57 PM
Just got back from Moscow. There's a shopping mall across the street from Lenin's mausoleum. :rollseyes:

lol That's depressing and sort of funny at the same time.

Bob
05-07-2014, 03:57 PM

Super, is that supposed to demonstrate how well communism worked? To me, it is best understood as capitalism. I am not going to now question what is in that mall, but under communism I could say that not much of worth would be there.

Mister D
05-07-2014, 03:58 PM
Super, is that supposed to demonstrate how well communism worked? To me, it is best understood as capitalism.

The two systems have quite a bit in common but that's a subject for another time!

Gerrard Winstanley
05-07-2014, 04:00 PM
lol That's depressing and sort of funny at the same time.
It's a nasty city, but the cathedrals are sheer badass .

Gerrard Winstanley
05-07-2014, 04:01 PM
Super, is that supposed to demonstrate how well communism worked? To me, it is best understood as capitalism. I am not going to now question what is in that mall, but under communism I could say that not much of worth would be there.
Modern Russia is illustrative of the worse end of capitalism, actually.

Bob
05-07-2014, 04:03 PM
http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Bob http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://thepoliticalforums.com/showthread.php?p=605159#post605159)

They fear the shadow of Communism and see it creeping in on them with everything the government does. The basic lie of both systems is that they are opposites. The carefully hidden truth is that they are only different ways for a self-appointed elite to dominate, intimidate, suffocate, and immobilize the majority.

They (whomever that may be) should fear communism. It is never installed by the citizens asking for it.

One will feel about the same way as we do when standing in front of some prison. It is that stark. I feel so sorry for those living under communism. They don't even realize the loss or lack of freedom until they experience capitalism.

Capitalism the system has some problems. But with a few men. Not the system. We can't hate capitalism merely over what a few men do. Sooner or later, those men may be in that prison. Sort of like being in communism.

Bob
05-07-2014, 04:06 PM
Modern Russia is illustrative of the worse end of capitalism, actually.

Milton Friedman explains capitalism better than I can.

I suspect the modern Russian has far nicer clothes, cars and homes than they had under Communism. I expect their stores have superior products. I suspect that one no longer feels they must escape Russia. No, they had to escape communism.

I do not notice Americans escaping to other countries to escape capitalism.

The Sage of Main Street
05-07-2014, 04:07 PM
Sage doesn't fit into the left-right dichotomy. I am neither on the Left side of the highway to nowhere, nor on the right side. I am not even in the middle of the road. I am on an overpass.

Perianne
05-07-2014, 04:08 PM

I wish all the Muslim-loving leftists would move to a Muslim country. Really, I wish that all the lefties would go to any other country. If I were a billionaire I would offer to pay for any of them to move. Just go away. Far away from Perianne.

Gerrard Winstanley
05-07-2014, 04:13 PM
Milton Friedman explains capitalism better than I can.

I suspect the modern Russian has far nicer clothes, cars and homes than they had under Communism. I expect their stores have superior products. I suspect that one no longer feels they must escape Russia. No, they had to escape communism.

The Russians have the same clothes, cars and crappy housing they had in the '80s. Gun-toting plutocrats have monopolized the economy. The G-Men have taken a more lax approach to thought-policing in recent years, but don't push them. Everyone who can get out does. So, no, not much has changed.

Americans enjoy prosperity and freedom at the expense of the other five-or-so billion people. I can't sleep easy on that.

Bob
05-07-2014, 04:13 PM
The two systems have quite a bit in common but that's a subject for another time!

Here is the awesome thing about my having been in Berlin when the Soviets were mighty.

In West Berlin, I saw capitalism working. I saw a super vibrant, super happy city.

In East Berlin, I saw communism at work. I saw what could be mistaken for a vacant city. When 1.5 million people lived there, yet I saw so few, can you explain that as better than the millions out in the streets of West Berlin?

I compared both systems side by side.

I love capitalism. I hate communism.

My then Fiancee came from Communism. Her father and I chatted abut this stuff. As the then city mayor, he thought he was safe. But he then saw those businessmen like him having business, homes, etc. taken from them with no compensation, so he sent as much cash to West Berlin as he could then they fled. Dad by one way, Mom another and last their only daughter a different way. They were lucky to be able to escape ahead of the completion of the wall. That wall is super prison grade. It was no joke.

Some of you guys read about it. I saw it. I paid for a meal in East Berlin.

The time I spent in that city was very frightening. I was half expecting to be arrested and put in jail. My Army uniform is all that saved me.

Gerrard Winstanley
05-07-2014, 04:14 PM
I wish all the Muslim-loving leftists would move to a Muslim country. Really, I wish that all the lefties would go to any other country. If I were a billionaire I would offer to pay for any of them to move. Just go away. Far away from Perianne.
Muslims? Where?

Bob
05-07-2014, 04:18 PM
The Russians have the same clothes, cars and crappy housing they had in the '80s. Gun-toting plutocrats have monopolized the economy. The G-Men have taken a more lax approach to thought-policing in recent years, but don't push them. Everyone who can get out does. So, no, not much has changed.

Americans enjoy prosperity and freedom at the expense of the other five-or-so billion people. I can't sleep easy on that.

Maybe by the 80s their clothing was much more varied, more colors and so on. Believe it or not, this country is going backwards as to cars. We used to drive large, very comfortable highway cars. Today we are able to buy death traps called cars.

I had to go to Europe to figure out why this country is so great.

I do not agree that the working class are held back in this country.

I however understand setting goals, time tables and measuring progress.

Education is where kids are hurt. They don't learn those valuable lessons. The left in this country runs education.

Bob
05-07-2014, 04:20 PM
Muslims? Where?

The SF Bay area is loaded with them. My city for instance has the largest population of Afghan's in this entire nation. You can't walk anywhere that you are not running into them. But we also get a ton of Chinese here.

Bob
05-07-2014, 04:22 PM

Do you live in the SF Bay area?

I see them all the time all over the place.

Bob
05-07-2014, 04:23 PM
I am neither on the Left side of the highway to nowhere, nor on the right side. I am not even in the middle of the road. I am on an overpass.

Using that sort of wording, how to you see General G. Washington?

Jefferson?

Lincoln?

Mister D
05-07-2014, 04:58 PM
It's a nasty city, but the cathedrals are sheer badass .

Petersburg , while not as old, seems like it would be fun to see.

Gerrard Winstanley
05-07-2014, 04:59 PM
Petersburg , while not as old, seems like it would be fun to see.
Went there years ago. It's a lot more European. None of the ghastly Soviet architecture.

Mister D
05-07-2014, 05:01 PM

They push the dream of that prosperity on the " other five-or-so billion people" as if it's sustainable.

Ravi
05-07-2014, 05:01 PM
I can't imagine what words mean to you, especially "intensity". Murder is as intense as you can fucking get and those rates are down.
Bigger guns, more blood.

Do you really think the cops aren't going to try to out gun the bad guys?

Mister D
05-07-2014, 05:02 PM
Went there years ago. It's a lot more European. None of the ghastly Soviet architecture.

Were you on vaca? I rarely travel.

Ravi
05-07-2014, 05:02 PM
"Anti-racist" Tim Wise said so! lol I love how Ravi does a search and pastes whatever she finds.Another link murdee didn't read.

Gerrard Winstanley
05-07-2014, 05:03 PM
Were you on vaca? I rarely travel.
St. Petersburg was business. Moscow was vaca.

Mister D
05-07-2014, 05:03 PM
Another link murdee didn't read.

You sure didn't!

Ravi
05-07-2014, 05:04 PM
Sorry but Alyosha and I were / are having an intelligent conversation over this matter. She has clearly explained her views without the aid of some left wing dude.

Do carry on explaining this theory of intensity if you can.

A lot more than me wonder what you are trying to talk about.

Oh one more thing.

What do you mean by my attitude?

Since when has wanting to read truth been known as attitude?
You said that if it was true that less than 1% of blacks committed violent crimes it would change your attitude.

apparently it didn't.

Codename Section
05-07-2014, 05:06 PM
Bigger guns, more blood.

You honestly have no idea what you're talking about. The AK-47 is and was always the gun of preference in gang related crimes until maybe the last two years. If they use American models its the AR-15 and that has a lot to do with our own government's meddling. Neither of these are a Barrett or Springfield military grade rifle, btw, which is what the military gets and what police get when we're done with them thanks to DHS.

This is why people who have no idea about rifles and can't distinguish one brand from the next should probably step aside on the topic.

Ravi, do you know why an AR makes a loud "boom" when it goes off? Do you know what types of rounds are used?

Do you really think the cops aren't going to try to out gun the bad guys?

What does "out gun" mean? I can kill someone with a standard Browning hunting rifle better than a standard deputy can with an AR-15.

Seriously, people do not know what they are talking about with this stuff.

Ravi
05-07-2014, 05:06 PM
meh, I can't help that I am uber-attractive.

Gerrard Winstanley
05-07-2014, 05:07 PM
They push the dream of that prosperity on the " other five-or-so billion people" as if it's sustainable.
Far too many people's opinions on capitalism are formed by this slice-of-pie, work-hard-play-hard pipe-dream we've allegedly got going in the West. It's really just a small portion of the overall picture.

Mister D
05-07-2014, 05:08 PM

You attract the loons no doubt. Your posts are like mating calls.

Ravi
05-07-2014, 05:08 PM

What is really a shame is that you can't take responsibility for your own shortcomings.

Perianne
05-07-2014, 05:11 PM
You honestly have no idea what you're talking about. The AK-47 is and was always the gun of preference in gang related crimes until maybe the last two years. If they use American models its the AR-15 and that has a lot to do with our own government's meddling. Neither of these are a Barrett or Springfield military grade rifle, btw, which is what the military gets and what police get when we're done with them thanks to DHS.

This is why people who have no idea about rifles and can't distinguish one brand from the next should probably step aside on the topic.

Ravi, do you know why an AR makes a loud "boom" when it goes off? Do you know what types of rounds are used?

What does "out gun" mean? I can kill someone with a standard Browning hunting rifle better than a standard deputy can with an AR-15.

Codename Section

You may remember from the other site that I started a thread about guns and protection. I want you to know that I have continued to study and prepare myself. Just last week I went to the shooting range and put 24 out of 24 holes in the target from about 25 feet with my .357 shooting .38 special rounds. The holes were all spaced in an area about the size of a saucer. My daughter hit the "body" nearly every shot she made.

Ravi
05-07-2014, 05:12 PM
Will you get me an apartment in the 6th arrondissement in Paris? I would so totally take you up on that offer.

Perianne
05-07-2014, 05:13 PM
Will you get me an apartment in the 6th arrondissement in Paris? I would so totally take you up on that offer.

If only I were a billionaire.

Codename Section
05-07-2014, 05:14 PM
@Codename Section (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=866)

You may remember from the other site that I started a thread about guns and protection. I want you to know that I have continued to study and prepare myself. Just last week I went to the shooting range and put 24 out of 24 holes in the target from about 25 feet with my .357 shooting .38 special rounds. The holes were all spaced in an area about the size of a saucer. My daughter hit the "body" nearly every shot she made.

Way to go Perianne :)

If I hadn't sold all my guns to this guy named John Smith I might have the perfect sidearm for you.

Ravi
05-07-2014, 05:15 PM

It means blow them away faster.

So you want to tell me that citizens want bigger and bigger guns for protection but cops don't?

hahahahaha

Mister D
05-07-2014, 05:15 PM
Far too many people's opinions on capitalism are formed by this slice-of-pie, work-hard-play-hard pipe-dream we've allegedly got going in the West. It's really just a small portion of the overall picture.

Agreed. That's part of the effectiveness of western propaganda. It convinces people that there is no end to material progress and that everyone can and should share in it if by embracing certain ideals.

Ravi
05-07-2014, 05:16 PM
You attract the loons no doubt. Your posts are like mating calls.
I see that in the many posts you aim my way. Not interested.

Ravi
05-07-2014, 05:17 PM
If only I were a billionaire.
Damn, my hopes were so high.

Mister D
05-07-2014, 05:17 PM

Fuck that. You belong in the banlieues.

Perianne
05-07-2014, 05:20 PM
Way to go @Perianne (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=762) :)

If I hadn't sold all my guns to this guy named John Smith I might have the perfect sidearm for you.

And also, I took your advice and settled on a .22 rifle. You said that being comfortable and accurate with a small gun was more important that shooting a big gun that I was scared of. It was sound advice. I bought a Ruger 10/22. Geez, I love that rifle!

Codename Section
05-07-2014, 05:21 PM

So you want to tell me that citizens want bigger and bigger guns for protection but cops don't?

hahahahaha

Blow them away faster? I worry about you. You're starting to sound nuts. There's no blowing them away faster when you're talking about fully automatic weapons. One is as fast as the other. As for "bigger and bigger guns" again you sound foolish as all hell because once you get past a standard (what you would consider an) assault rifle you have nowhere left go to but the .50 cal and those weapons are beyond the price range of your standard citizen.

Tell me how many people are paying $10,000 for a weapon for home security?

Just please find some other topic to talk nonsense about. Right now you've proven that you are clueless on this one.

Codename Section
05-07-2014, 05:22 PM
And also, I took your advice and settled on a .22 rifle. You said that being comfortable and accurate with a small gun was more important that shooting a big gun that I was scared of. It was sound advice. I bought a Ruger 10/22. Geez, I love that rifle!

Oh wow, that's a cool one. I think I recommended a Henry but Ruger is good too. :)

Ravi
05-07-2014, 05:26 PM

Anyone that can. You don't think they exist, do you? Well, cops think otherwise.

Perianne
05-07-2014, 05:26 PM
Oh wow, that's a cool one. I think I recommended a Henry but Ruger is good too. :)

Yes, you did recommend a Henry, but like you said, Ruger 10/22 is good (and a classic). And if you remember, I am small, and the Ruger fit me perfectly. Thanks for the sound advice, sir.

I have probably gone back and read that thread over a dozen times getting advice from all the people who know things. I also bought a Remington 870 20 gauge shotgun. The man at the gun store put magnum shells in it and it hurt and bruised my shoulder. I have been afraid to shoot it since then.

Bob
05-07-2014, 05:30 PM

No doubt men admire you for that. But how about women?

GrassrootsConservative
05-07-2014, 05:30 PM
What is really a shame is that you can't take responsibility for your own shortcomings.

This thread is about racism. What does your comment have to do with racism?

Gawd you're an idiot.

Ravi
05-07-2014, 05:33 PM
Are you a woman?

Bob
05-07-2014, 05:41 PM

If you mean Americans, Americans as a group (but there are millions of exceptions) do not understand what capitalism really means.

Supposedly if there is a wild CEO that abuses workers, that proves Capitalism is totally wrong.

That is myth.

I have installed programs into an office that one could clearly see was working.

The company benefited, but each person that was at the company also benefited.

The lesson I taught each person was how to set goals. And set time tables. And then came the reward part.

It got so that I was able to manage the advertising quite easily since I was able to predict the output of the office sales force. Every agent went from hanging on to their living, to actually prospering.

That was capitalism working.

Bob
05-07-2014, 05:42 PM
http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Bob http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://thepoliticalforums.com/showthread.php?p=605347#post605347)

Are you a woman?

Hell I have been wrong before.

A better question is.... are you a woman?

Codename Section
05-07-2014, 05:50 PM
Anyone that can. You don't think they exist, do you? Well, cops think otherwise.

You're just stupid sometimes. No offense.

Bob
05-07-2014, 05:50 PM
Yes, you did recommend a Henry, but like you said, Ruger 10/22 is good (and a classic). And if you remember, I am small, and the Ruger fit me perfectly. Thanks for the sound advice, sir.

I have probably gone back and read that thread over a dozen times getting advice from all the people who know things. I also bought a Remington 870 20 gauge shotgun. The man at the gun store put magnum shells in it and it hurt and bruised my shoulder. I have been afraid to shoot it since then.

I have a .22 cal semi automatic pistol that will stop any human. Aimed properly they don't stand a chance.

But I have also owned my share of rifles. I have fired so many types I lost count. I used to reload my own ammo.

That said, prior to it being stolen from me by my jerk brother, I had a new .357 magnum Ruger. I really enjoyed that pistol for the time I had it.

As to your shot gun. Were I wanting to be able to shoot it, I would have a dealer install a cushion for the end of the stock so it soaks up the recoil.

I am not sure your need of that shot gun but can you trade it in for something lighter, maybe a 410 that will still work for self defense?

OMG, I read your comments again.

Why a magnum for that shot gun? You don't need that to defend yourself. But the 20 gauge is not too different from the 410 though I am not sure how much difference there is. I used to shoot the 410 as a 5th grader and it was about like shooting a .22 rifle.

Codename Section
05-07-2014, 05:53 PM

Hmmm, want me to find you a trade so you have an easier time shooting?

Bob
05-07-2014, 06:04 PM
http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Ravi http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://thepoliticalforums.com/showthread.php?p=605326#post605326)

hahahahaha

Blow them away faster? I worry about you. You're starting to sound nuts. There's no blowing them away faster when you're talking about fully automatic weapons. One is as fast as the other. As for "bigger and bigger guns" again you sound foolish as all hell because once you get past a standard (what you would consider an) assault rifle you have nowhere left go to but the .50 cal and those weapons are beyond the price range of your standard citizen.

Just please find some other topic to talk nonsense about. Right now you've proven that you are clueless on this one.

She does not know a thing about any gun.

She is as smart about guns as she is about politics.

Damned, does dumb come in a can or a bottle?

Perianne
05-07-2014, 06:06 PM

Thank you, you are sweet, but I will live with it. I looked up the recoil table from here:

http://www.chuckhawks.com/shotgun_recoil_table.htm

It says that a 20 gauge shotgun with 3 inch magnum has 31.0 recoil energy, but a shell that is not magnum has much less kick. So, I will try it again with the smaller shell. It would still have enough power for protection, even with the smaller shell, right? I just can't do the big shells.

Bob
05-07-2014, 06:07 PM
http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Perianne http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://thepoliticalforums.com/showthread.php?p=605342#post605342)

First, she does not need magnum loads. Second, she could get a cushion on the stock. As you and I both told her, then she can think of a trade.

Perianne
05-07-2014, 06:11 PM
As to your shot gun. Were I wanting to be able to shoot it, I would have a dealer install a cushion for the end of the stock so it soaks up the recoil.

Oh, thank you. Actually, I did buy a cushion end for the gun and put it on myself. I haven't shot it since I did that.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31SxEi6UfdL._SX425_.jpg

Bob
05-07-2014, 06:13 PM
Thank you, you are sweet, but I will live with it. I looked up the recoil table from here:

It says that a 20 gauge shotgun with 3 inch magnum has 31.0 recoil energy, but a shell that is not magnum has much less kick. So, I will try it again with the smaller shell. It would still have enough power for protection, even with the smaller shell, right? I just can't do the big shells. Perianne

Since you own the gun, how about getting a cushion put onto your stock? They have them so you need not fear the gun.

Bob
05-07-2014, 06:18 PM
http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Bob http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://thepoliticalforums.com/showthread.php?p=605375#post605375)

Oh, thank you. Actually, I did buy a cushion end for the gun and put it on myself. I haven't shot it since I did that.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31SxEi6UfdL._SX425_.jpg

A great addition to the shot gun. As you say, the non magnum ammo ought to fix your problems.

I plan to use your recoil site to see what a 20 gauge is vs the 410 shot gun.

Codename Section
05-07-2014, 06:28 PM

It says that a 20 gauge shotgun with 3 inch magnum has 31.0 recoil energy, but a shell that is not magnum has much less kick. So, I will try it again with the smaller shell. It would still have enough power for protection, even with the smaller shell, right? I just can't do the big shells.

You can also put rat shot in it. That will stop someone.

Bob
05-07-2014, 06:37 PM
@Codename Section (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=866)

Good job. If you want to improve, perhaps on youtube you can find some video to learn by using.

My first gun training took place at my high school. We were able to use .22 target rifles a lot. The teacher, a Major, took us to a range not far from UC Berkeley, CA where we shot up to the .50 cal machine gun. For a Sophomore that was really something. It was very helpful once I was in the Army. We fired an awful lot in the Army with many weapons. Practice makes you better.

I urge you to learn real life ways to shoot better and become a very good shooter.

Bear in mind, should you need to fire in self defense, you must see the thug as just a target rather than a human. You may feel empathy and end up attacked. A lot of them will haul ass just seeing a gun aimed at them.

Perianne
05-07-2014, 06:57 PM
Bear in mind, should you need to fire in self defense, you must see the thug as just a target rather than a human. You may feel empathy and end up attacked. A lot of them will haul ass just seeing a gun aimed at them.

You give good advice, Bob. You know what? My daughter still lives with me and I am 100% convinced that I would turn mama bear on anyone who is threatening to her.

Codename Section
05-07-2014, 06:59 PM
You give good advice, @Bob (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1013). You know what? My daughter still lives with me and I am 100% convinced that I would turn mama bear on anyone who is threatening to her.

Course ya would. You need a nice handgun with a 3lb resistance. I'll find ya one when you're ready. That way you guys can move quick.

Refugee
05-07-2014, 07:04 PM
In the UK we're allowed to ring the police, who will respond or not, depending on how serious they view the situation and/or whether someone is available. :sad:

Codename Section
05-07-2014, 07:08 PM
In the UK we're allowed to ring the police, who will respond or not, depending on how serious they view the situation and/or whether someone is available. :sad:

I was there not too long ago staying with Paperback Writer

Very different type of place.

Perianne
05-07-2014, 07:19 PM
You need a nice handgun with a 3lb resistance.

Geez, just when I think I know some stuff about guns.....

What does a "3lb resistance" mean?

Codename Section
05-07-2014, 07:26 PM

Just a trigger job is all.

The Xl
05-07-2014, 07:26 PM

That's racist.

Codename Section
05-07-2014, 07:27 PM
That's racist.

You know me, I'm a racist mutherfucker. :D

Bob
05-07-2014, 07:28 PM

A good gunsmith can make her guns seem as if she was born with them.

Codename Section
05-07-2014, 07:34 PM

I'm a good gunsmith. :D

Bob
05-07-2014, 07:38 PM

Pssssssssssssst

I have fired many guns since 1952 but I did not know. Then he told you it is trigger pull. That I understand.

Gun smiths know how to dial that weapon in for you so you can feel it is part of you.

Bob
05-07-2014, 07:46 PM
http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Bob http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://thepoliticalforums.com/showthread.php?p=605534#post605534)

I'm a good gunsmith. :D

Tell me this. Did you learn on the job or did you attend school for this?

I am in awe of what a good gunsmith can do. She can't do better than you for an adviser. I say this based on your tips to her.

I own a High Standard, Model B, .22 cal semi automatic pistol. SN7474

What can you tell me about this pistol? It spends it's days in a holster so the bluing, while not real good, still is there.

Bob
05-07-2014, 07:49 PM
You give good advice, @Bob (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1013). You know what? My daughter still lives with me and I am 100% convinced that I would turn mama bear on anyone who is threatening to her.

Well, a person with a gun who has questions is smart to find out the truth. Code says he is a gunsmith. That makes him an expert. Thank you for your kindness.

Codename Section
05-07-2014, 07:55 PM
Tell me this. Did you learn on the job or did you attend school for this?

For those not in the military or ever have been in the military, the military is like college. When you pick an MOS it is like picking a major program. You can then specialize like you would a masters. I went into "Scout Snipers" first then I moved into another spec op program which isn't a part of this tale.

In your training track you can take optional courses and required courses. I took smithing because I always wanted to learn about it. Then I found a gunshop that let me work there part time for experience.

I am in awe of what a good gunsmith can do. She can't do better than you for an adviser. I say this based on your tips to her.

I own a High Standard, Model B, .22 cal semi automatic pistol. SN7474

What can you tell me about this pistol? It spends it's days in a holster so the bluing, while not real good, still is there.

I will never blue a weapon. That shit is toxic as hell. Sorry went OT. I know that you need to be careful when buying parts for it because it is known for malfunctions. What do you need done to it? I don't have 100% of the equipment I need--yet--to fabricate all my own parts, but I can do probably 90% of the parts needed for a gun and then for what I don't have I go to Clarks Brothers near Warrenton VA.

Codename Section
05-07-2014, 07:59 PM
Bob

I've been all over and have a love affair with guns, best gunshop I've been to

http://www.clarkbrosguns.com/

Perianne
05-07-2014, 08:09 PM

Oh, thanks, lol. Like I know what a trigger job is?

My handgun is a 6-inch S&W .357. It is bigger than me almost, but I am strong and I can shoot it just fine.

My daughter bought her a S&W 9mm. It is sweet, but I still like shooting my big ol' cannon better.

Codename Section
05-07-2014, 08:10 PM
Oh, thanks, lol. Like I know what a trigger job is?

My handgun is a 6-inch S&W .357. It is bigger than me almost, but I am strong and I can shoot it just fine.

My daughter bought her a S&W 9mm. It is sweet, but I still like shooting my big ol' cannon better.

The one with the laser sight or did she not get that with it?

Perianne
05-07-2014, 08:21 PM
The one with the laser sight or did she not get that with it?

No laser sight. But she can flat shoot with that gun. The first time out (she whatever you call it) good spacing?

I have laser sight on my Ruger 10/22, but I turn it off. It is not accurate or something.

Bob
05-07-2014, 08:23 PM
@Bob (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1013)

I believe I drove through that area on that road. Was around 11 years ago. I was following the Wilderness campaign and figured I might as well go past Lake Anna and Culpepper to Monticello. That was a long day for me since I departed Falls Church, VA.

Perianne
05-07-2014, 08:30 PM
@Bob (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1013)

We have a huge gun store here, the physical setting of Buds online. Perhaps ya'll have heard of it. Anyway, they are rude to someone like me that knows little about guns.

I prefer the gun place run by Marines. It is http://www.semperfiguns.com/ They treat me with respect and understand that I and my daughter are beginners. They never make fun of me like Bud's people do. I was in there (Semper Fi) last week and I thought that if the SHTF, these are the guys I would want around me. They are good people. My S&W was hard to open the round thing to put bullets in, and the man told me to turn the thingy on the round thing because they come loose. I did it and now I can easily open it.

Codename Section
05-07-2014, 08:34 PM
We have a huge gun store here, the physical setting of Buds online. Perhaps ya'll have heard of it. Anyway, they are rude to someone like me that knows little about guns.

I prefer the gun place run by Marines. It is http://www.semperfiguns.com/ They treat me with respect and understand that I and my daughter are beginners. They never make fun of me like Bud's people do. I was in there (Semper Fi) last week and I thought that if the SHTF, these are the guys I would want around me. They are good people. My S@W was hard to open the round thing to put bullets in, and the man told me to turn the thingy on the round thing because they come loose. I did it and now I can easily open it.

I wanted to open my own gun store, and may as part of the business. I need something that keeps me happy but not shot at.

Bob
05-07-2014, 08:36 PM
For those not in the military or ever have been in the military, the military is like college. When you pick an MOS it is like picking a major program. You can then specialize like you would a masters. I went into "Scout Snipers" first then I moved into another spec op program which isn't a part of this tale.

In your training track you can take optional courses and required courses. I took smithing because I always wanted to learn about it. Then I found a gunshop that let me work there part time for experience.

I will never blue a weapon. That shit is toxic as hell. Sorry went OT. I know that you need to be careful when buying parts for it because it is known for malfunctions. What do you need done to it? I don't have 100% of the equipment I need--yet--to fabricate all my own parts, but I can do probably 90% of the parts needed for a gun and then for what I don't have I go to Clarks Brothers near Warrenton VA.

I only spent 2 years in the Army and it was in the early 60s. The other day, a friend came by and gave me a Fort Ord, CA book the Army made at the time. I looked it over thinking of the fun I had there. Like hell. LMAO

Ft Ord had changed. When was there, we did not see any obstacle course. By 73, the date of this book, they had them. Much of it looked unchanged to me. I realized after the book, I had never been to the post PX. Course not having money was probably why. I had lifted weights at the post gym but that was not in this book. I am sure glad I did not have to run that obstacle course.

As to my pistol, it shoots fine. I can't think of any parts it needs. My purpose is the same as Perianne.

Let some punk think he can rob me and he will find out fast what happens. (note, of 6 businesses at work, 3 were robbed by armed negros.)

My MOS was infantry. I was the Company clerk of a HQ/HQ company in a Battalion in 3rd division in Germany. The only posts I was at in the east was Ft. Benning followed by Ft. Dix to ship to Frankfurt, Germany. I landed at some AF airfields at that time. I was at Ft. Benning for a few months in 62, summertime. I hitched a ride to the Darlington Nascar track for a race and saw one Army post on the way but did not try to enter it. I was trying to get back to Ft. Benning to stay out of hot water for showing up late. I managed to get back in time.

Perianne
05-07-2014, 08:39 PM
I wanted to open my own gun store, and may as part of the business. I need something that keeps me happy but not shot at.

I am telling you there is a market for people to go to a place where the employees are helpful and not insulting. Not everyone knows everything about guns. At Buds I called a revolver a pistol and the man rudely got on me about it. I told him I didn't know much about guns and he told me I need to take the time to learn the right terms to use. Other people were around and I felt embarrassed.

Bob
05-07-2014, 08:52 PM

I am on the west coast where you live near the east coast. Well, I live 40 miles from the ocean.

I honestly have no malfunctions on this pistol. I once looked up the SN to learn the age. Dad had it for as long as I recall. He may have had it when he was a kid. I sold off my rifles so I am down to this pistol and one pump air gun. I have never shot the air gun. I shot this pistol as a lad around 1952 and at times when Dad was alive. I shot it since he died. I have two daughters but only the oldest might want the gun. Her husband was a cop and no doubt would shoot it and keep it in good shape. I will try to keep in mind you are a gunsmith. I don't know the trigger pull of Perianne weapons but they may be suited to a man's hands. But she says she is very strong. That may mean things are fine.

Bob
05-07-2014, 08:58 PM
I am telling you there is a market for people to go to a place where the employees are helpful and not insulting. Not everyone knows everything about guns. At Buds I called a revolver a pistol and the man rudely got on me about it. I told him I didn't know much about guns and he told me I need to take the time to learn the right terms to use. Other people were around and I felt embarrassed.

I know ever so slightly two gun shops. The shop down the street from me, that I can walk to, has people who could act that way. The gun shop in Milpitas, CA though is super to work with. They gave me free boxes so I could ship all of my rifles to various buyers all over America. I sold the M1 to a guy in New Jersey, the 1873 Springfield to a guy in Minnesota and another old gun to a guy in Indiana plus one more gun to a guy in Louisiana. I have to look this up since I think I had more guns than those that I sold off. I had a model 94 Winchester that was new around 1906 I believe, .32 cal. I also sold off a .50 cal rifle that is a recreation of an earlier black powder rifle. The only problem I had was with some gun dealer in New Jersey that got pissed that I included M1 Garand ammo in the same package. The buyer said he was well known at the dealer.

Bob
05-07-2014, 09:10 PM

I missed your state when I was both in VA and earlier in S. Carolina.

I expected where you are they are polite. Maybe you got transplants.

The local gun dealer was not too happy I shipped my own guns and it was a pain in my ass to try to get their help. Even were I paying them. I would pass along their charges to my buyer anyway. But I decided to go it alone.

Alyosha
05-07-2014, 09:20 PM

They also listen to the same music because this is Russia. It's not necessarily a direct reflection on their economy. They are cheesy, they are stuck in the 80's, and they aren't necessarily prone to spending unless they know there will be money in a year or two from that date.

The gun toting plutocrats I assume you are referring to is the "thieves brotherhood" or who?

The next time you go to Moscow you should go with locals. It's not all shit or shine. There are wonderful parts to the city that you'd be perfectly comfortable in.

Perianne
05-07-2014, 09:28 PM
They also listen to the same music because this is Russia. It's not necessarily a direct reflection on their economy. They are cheesy, they are stuck in the 80's, and they aren't necessarily prone to spending unless they know there will be money in a year or two from that date.

The gun toting plutocrats I assume you are referring to is the "thieves brotherhood" or who?

The next time you go to Moscow you should go with locals. It's not all shit or shine. There are wonderful parts to the city that you'd be perfectly comfortable in.
Alyosha, there is a new nurse at work who is from one of those countries that split off from the USSR (I can't remember now which one). She is super intelligent and is going to be a great nurse someday. I love talking with her. She speaks Russian as I suppose you do. It sounds very difficult to learn.

Alyosha
05-07-2014, 09:29 PM
@Alyosha (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=863), there is a new nurse at work who is from one of those countries that split off from the USSR (I can't remember now which one). She is super intelligent and is going to be a great nurse someday. I love talking with her. She speaks Russian as I suppose you do. It sounds very difficult to learn.

I wouldn't know. I can't remember not knowing it. It was English that I had to learn. English is hard, though.

Perianne
05-07-2014, 09:35 PM
I wouldn't know. I can't remember not knowing it. It was English that I had to learn. English is hard, though.

That was silly of me, of course you wouldn't know how difficult it was to learn it, just like I wouldn't know how difficult English is.

The girl at work still has a strong accent.

Akula
05-08-2014, 09:05 AM
it's still not a negligible percentage, anymore than black on white crime is.

accdentally, I'm sure, you just made a point that black on white crime is NOT a negligible percentage

For example, blacks do commit a proportionately higher amount of violent crimes, but...the number of blacks doing this is still under 1%.
Deflection. Crime is bad..Violent crime is worse....period..when one race commits hugely disproportionate amounts of crime it doesn't matter if it's "only" 1%.
If your mother/father/sister/grandmother..etc...were raped/robbed/murdered would you want to hear people make excuses about it being insignificant?

If you talked to Akula he'd forget to talk about the "under 1%" and talk about the proportions.

When a small portion of the population is responsible for over HALF of ALL violent crime in the nation year after year...conclusions can be drawn.

"racists" (whatever THAT word means) won't rape you rob you, shoot you and watch you bleed out...but your exaggerated, hyperbolic comparison is noted.

Akula
05-08-2014, 09:10 AM

*pro tip*

whenever they make fabulous/amazing/outrageous claims but don't include a link....well, you know....

Akula
05-08-2014, 09:16 AM
If only...

Cossack woman dancing with swords
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbpOKzY2Jgs

Akula
05-08-2014, 09:19 AM

Wild, exaggerated claims..no proof/link....notice the trend?

Perianne
05-08-2014, 09:22 AM
Cossack woman dancing with swords
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbpOKzY2Jgs

Dang, yet another woman I can't beat up. I should stay away from her if she's angry.

Akula
05-08-2014, 09:27 AM

hahahahaha

How many cops are shot to death every year by criminals?

How many INNOCENT, UNARMED citizens are shot to death by police every year?
Hint. The average is over 500. Go look it up.

hint #2 - a citizen is 8 times more likely to be killed by a cop than by a "terrorist". Go look it up.

Captain Obvious
05-08-2014, 09:30 AM
:biglaugh:

Threads about racism is to our resident bigots like shit is to flies.

Akula
05-08-2014, 09:32 AM

When seconds count, the police are minutes away.

People need to be ready to handle their own business at all times.

Akula
05-08-2014, 09:35 AM
Dang, yet another woman I can't beat up. I should stay away from her if she's angry.

she is, assuredly, a badass.

The Sage of Main Street
05-09-2014, 09:01 AM
Using that sort of wording, how to you see General G. Washington?

Jefferson?

Lincoln?

Without ideology, at least in the way you have been brainwashed to recognize it, they all did what they thought was the best they could for the country under the pressure and dominance of those who were only in it for themselves.

The Wash
05-10-2014, 10:18 AM
When I listen to my grandmamaw talk about back in the day down south I think its bullshit that we sit here with a black president and say this countrys going to hell in a racist cart. She lived for this day when I can be a business owner and my kids grow up to know that they can be president and not just hope they can.

Yeh, there is racism and I'm someone who has some racist ass views but I think we owe it to the older generation who fought for this day not to discredit what they did just to advance some white mans corporatist agenda.

These policy tanks are all fronts for a business or industry. Even the anti-racism ones.

I give praise and thanks to my family members and others like them that made America into a place where we can have a black president even if he sucks as badly as the white men before him.

God Bless America

peoshi
05-22-2014, 01:44 PM
I know Code, Peter, and wash probably has but has anyone else ever heard of a bump stock?

It is supposedly legal... thinking about one for my AR.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_U6tORrODJE

Codename Section
05-22-2014, 01:49 PM
You can make one yourself cheaper that works just as good.

peoshi
05-22-2014, 02:00 PM
You can make one yourself cheaper that works just as good.Have you ever made one?

I'm not doubting you...just asking.

Codename Section
05-22-2014, 02:01 PM
Have you ever made one?

I'm not doubting you...just asking.

For other people. Not for myself. I don't like the AR-15.

Edit: that came out wrong. I don't like the AR-15 for me. There's nothing wrong with that rifle. I just prefer what I'm used to.

Codename Section
05-22-2014, 02:06 PM
Depending on what state you're in I can probably make you something for 1/3 of what that costs and ship it to you. Not that I'm trying to solicit work, I'm just saying I enjoy doing this stuff.

peoshi
05-22-2014, 02:07 PM
For other people. Not for myself. I don't like the AR-15.

Edit: that came out wrong. I don't like the AR-15 for me. There's nothing wrong with that rifle. I just prefer what I'm used to.Do you know where I could find a schematic to make one?

I have an original colt AR-15...not a knockoff, it shoots both .223 and 5.56.

edit- just saw your post...I'm in Texas.

Codename Section
05-22-2014, 02:10 PM
Do you know where I could find a schematic to make one?

Maybe. I'd need to ask Newpublius Peter1469 or Alyosha if I can make a schematic that looks like it and send it.

I have an original colt AR-15...not a knockoff, it shoots both .223 and 5.56.

Cool.

I just like figuring out a problems and then building something to fix it. So rather than build an exact likeness which I could do I'd build something that has the same effect.

I really like fabricating. I am thinking of just handing everything over to Ethereal and just making custom rifles for a living.

peoshi
05-22-2014, 02:12 PM
Maybe. I'd need to ask @Newpublius (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=685) @Peter1469 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=10) or @Alyosha (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=863) if I can make a schematic that looks like it and send it.

Cool.

I just like figuring out a problems and then building something to fix it. So rather than build an exact likeness which I could do I'd build something that has the same effect.

I really like fabricating. I am thinking of just handing everything over to Ethereal and just making custom rifles for a living.Thanks for your help and let me know!

Libhater
05-22-2014, 02:54 PM
Thanks for your help and let me know!

Checking out your avatar. I didn't know that Rosie O'Donnell had chest hair.

peoshi
05-22-2014, 03:02 PM
Checking out your avatar. I didn't know that Rosie O'Donnell had chest hair.I didn't know she was a terrorist.

http://www.blackfive.net/.a/6a00d8341bfadb53ef0192ac544f42970d-pi

Perianne
05-22-2014, 03:06 PM
Checking out your avatar. I didn't know that Rosie O'Donnell had chest hair.

Lots of "female" Democrats have chest hair. Look at Hillary's lover:7568

Cthulhu
05-22-2014, 09:13 PM

It is actually above one percent, easily rounded to 2%. I did the math with Akula in another thread. Regardless, it is still not representative of the whole black population.

Haters gonna hate though.
Bob.

Bob
05-23-2014, 12:10 AM
It is actually above one percent, easily rounded to 2%. I did the math with Akula in another thread. Regardless, it is still not representative of the whole black population.

Haters gonna hate though.
@Bob (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1013).

You only hate that which truly injured you ... purposely and with malice and no regrets.