PDA

View Full Version : A nurse speaks out abbout the ACA

Peter1469
05-07-2014, 04:29 PM
A nurse speaks out about the ACA (http://time.com/88535/obamacares-killer-burden-on-nurses/)

This nurse describes how her hospital (and many others) are becoming over burdened with ACA customers who may have never seen a doctor for years and need lots of attention. This will require boosting staff. That will be easier to do in the nurse world, where I hear there are plenty of people looking for work. But it won't be easy in the doc world.

As the first enrollees in the Affordable Care Act begin seeking care at my hospital, I wonder how my practice as a Registered Nurse will change. We’re told the goal of the new law is to remodel healthcare in the United States into a system that promotes wellness and prevention, rather than just providing care to sick people. This seems like a great objective, but I worry that the switch may compromise the quality of the care our patients receive.

Now, I will take care of patients who are new to health care. Some haven’t had care in a long time (or ever). Some may have pre-existing conditions that enabled insurance companies to refuse them coverage. As they enter my care, their needs may be more complicated.

And she goes on to say that she can't properly care for her other patients that don't absolutely need it.

Perianne
05-07-2014, 05:03 PM
That will be easier to do in the nurse world, where I hear there are plenty of people looking for work.

Peter, there are nurses and then there are "nurses". To give a sports analogy, let's say that the NBA decided to expand from 30 teams to 60 teams. That shouldn't be hard to do because there are plenty of basketball players. But what quality of play would you get when you expand like that? I have been a nurse for over 25 years and I see new nurses enter the field without the required skills and experience to be a good nurse. In the older days, new nurses were taught and mentored by the more experienced nurses, so that they too could have the skills to properly care for patients. Now the older nurses are leaving the field out of disgust for what medicine has become. There are so many new nurses that care is often unsafe.

Without going into details for obvious legal reasons, I have already seen deaths related to socialized medicine.

nic34
05-07-2014, 05:10 PM
Supposedly the system we had worked just fine at least until an alternative was (yawn) worked out........

Looks like people have been neglected for years....

nic34
05-07-2014, 05:14 PM
Without going into details for obvious legal reasons, I have already seen deaths related to socialized medicine.

My LPN mother saw severely ill patients that had no insurance moved out to the street.

Matty
05-07-2014, 05:19 PM
Supposedly the system we had worked just fine at least until an alternative was (yawn) worked out........

Well now you can look forward to being even MORE neglected. Nice work democrats. Nice work. Yawn!

Bob
05-07-2014, 05:20 PM
http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Peter1469 http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://thepoliticalforums.com/showthread.php?p=605251#post605251)
That will be easier to do in the nurse world, where I hear there are plenty of people looking for work.

Peter, there are nurses and then there are "nurses". To give a sports analogy, let's say that the NBA decided to expand from 30 teams to 60 teams. That shouldn't be hard to do because there are plenty of basketball players. But what quality of play would you get when you expand like that? I have been a nurse for over 25 years and I see new nurses enter the field without the required skills and experience to be a good nurse. In the older days, new nurses were taught and mentored by the more experienced nurses, so that they too could have the skills to properly care for patients. Now the older nurses are leaving the field out of disgust for what medicine has become. There are so many new nurses that care is often unsafe.

I am no insider. But I do talk to my doctors about ACA. I have not found any of them who like ACA.

I appreciate my doctors and also nurses. I am on Medicare. I find the way Medicare treats my doctors and the hospital I have been at for a few days is shameful. Why cut their fees 40 percent? Why tell them procedures they felt I needed and had were not going to be paid for?

What kind of example is that to this so called preventative care?

Two hospitals recently announced closures. Sonoma is not a large city. But they lost a hospital. Doctors Hospital in the SF Bay area is shut down.

http://www.doctorsmedicalcenter.org/

Perianne
05-07-2014, 05:22 PM
My LPN mother saw severely ill patients that had no insurance moved out to the street.

Dang, nic, I am a healthcare worker and I have never seen anything even nearly approaching that. So, did they just lay on the side of the street?

Codename Section
05-07-2014, 05:23 PM
This could have been awhile ago. Now they'd get sued.

Matty
05-07-2014, 05:28 PM
I am no insider. But I do talk to my doctors about ACA. I have not found any of them who like ACA.

I appreciate my doctors and also nurses. I am on Medicare. I find the way Medicare treats my doctors and the hospital I have been at for a few days is shameful. Why cut their fees 40 percent? Why tell them procedures they felt I needed and had were not going to be paid for?

Two hospitals recently announced closures. Sonoma is not a large city. But they lost a hospital. Doctors Hospital in the SF Bay area is shut down.

Please allow me to translate this for democrats who just don't get it.

The above ^^^^^^^^ means a decrease in access to health care for patients.

Perianne
05-07-2014, 05:32 PM

It is hard to adequately describe all the changes in healthcare since that ignorant a-hole became President. But I really don't blame him, I blame the a-holes who voted for him and voted in Democrats who, without knowing one friggin thing about the insides of healthcare, decided that they knew more about the business than anyone else.

nic34
05-07-2014, 05:42 PM
Dang, nic, I am a healthcare worker and I have never seen anything even nearly approaching that. So, did they just lay on the side of the street?

My mother worked into the late 80's......

This is more recent. It still happens. Hopefully with the ACA that will finally end.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/dumped-on-skid-row/

Socialized medicine..... yeah, we wish....

patrickt
05-07-2014, 06:03 PM
Obamacare simply allows the government to build on all their other successes.

Peter1469
05-07-2014, 06:16 PM
Hopefully a lot of good nurse and doctors will opt out of the system and start private practices for cash only. (Of course anyone with insurance could file claims themselves directly with their insurer).

sachem
05-07-2014, 06:22 PM
A nurse speaks out about the ACA (http://time.com/88535/obamacares-killer-burden-on-nurses/)

This nurse describes how her hospital (and many others) are becoming over burdened with ACA customers who may have never seen a doctor for years and need lots of attention. This will require boosting staff. That will be easier to do in the nurse world, where I hear there are plenty of people looking for work. But it won't be easy in the doc world.

And she goes on to say that she can't properly care for her other patients that don't absolutely need it.Unfortunately that has been nursing for quite a while now.

Dark Mistress
05-07-2014, 07:39 PM
Hopefully a lot of good nurse and doctors will opt out of the system and start private practices for cash only. (Of course anyone with insurance could file claims themselves directly with their insurer).

We have a doc in our nearest city who does just that. He did before ACA as well. He does not take insurance at all. Heard him on Talk Radio recommending people take the penalty if they couldn't afford their insurance or ACA and go through someone like him. Claims his visit rates are discounted and the he could help negotiated procedures at the hospital down.

Dark Mistress
05-07-2014, 07:41 PM

Most our cardboard sign holders where we live claim this very thing. They are terminally ill, homeless and "anything helps."

Dark Mistress
05-07-2014, 07:48 PM
I am a fan of western medicine, but I tend to veer alternative. I have had hopes that people may seek alternative preventive care. Anyone here hear about Doterra Oils?
http://www.doterra.com/us/

I can't afford these, but have seen, heard amazing stories with these oils. Right now, my sister's landlady had a lump on her breast and started applying On Guard and the lump is going away. Also, my sister's supplier who lives near me with horses has used the oils to treat cancerous growths on her horses. Amazing. I have used them. I have used lots of essential oils-we used to get Young Living when I was younger, but again, we are poor students and can't afford what they cost, but one day when we can. I will.

Most people in our rural area turn to alternative remedies first-and most can take care of them with these oils. I can take care of most of my kids sickness myself. Only my little baby can I not seem to remedy her chronic ear infections, but we take her to a doc and get anti-biotics when I can't get it myself.

Cthulhu
05-07-2014, 08:33 PM

THat is what I'm going to do with my future chiropractic office.

But I'm going to see if it is practical to accept alternative currencies as well - Bitcoin, Litecoin, metals, firewood, bullets and weaponry... You get the gist of it.

Dark Mistress
05-07-2014, 08:41 PM
THat is what I'm going to do with my future chiropractic office.

But I'm going to see if it is practical to accept alternative currencies as well - Bitcoin, Litecoin, metals, firewood, bullets and weaponry... You get the gist of it.

You may feel differently in five years. That is what you want to do for now. I would still accept insurance because it's usually only the private insurance that covers chiropractic.

Cthulhu
05-07-2014, 08:43 PM
You may feel differently in five years. That is what you want to do for now. I would still accept insurance because it's usually only the private insurance that covers chiropractic.

It depends on the insurance company, some are worth the effort to deal with, some are not. If the juice is not worth the squeeze, why bother?

Plus if I don't have to deal with billing insurance, that is a person I don't have to hire to do it.

Dark Mistress
05-07-2014, 08:45 PM
It depends on the insurance company, some are worth the effort to deal with, some are not. If the juice is not worth the squeeze, why bother?

Plus if I don't have to deal with billing insurance, that is a person I don't have to hire to do it.

I thought I was running your office??? What???

Cthulhu
05-07-2014, 08:54 PM
I thought I was running your office??? What???

You are. But if insurance piles up...we'd need another slave person to help out. ACA has not made anything less complicated.

Perianne
05-07-2014, 08:56 PM
You are. But if insurance piles up...we'd need another slave person to help out.

So you are already limiting the prospective employees to blacks only? I am surprised at you. :)

Dark Mistress
05-07-2014, 09:02 PM
You are. But if insurance piles up...we'd need another slave person to help out. ACA has not made anything less complicated.

But you're not taking insurance????

Peter1469
05-07-2014, 09:05 PM
I am a fan of western medicine, but I tend to veer alternative. I have had hopes that people may seek alternative preventive care. Anyone here hear about Doterra Oils?
http://www.doterra.com/us/

I can't afford these, but have seen, heard amazing stories with these oils. Right now, my sister's landlady had a lump on her breast and started applying On Guard and the lump is going away. Also, my sister's supplier who lives near me with horses has used the oils to treat cancerous growths on her horses. Amazing. I have used them. I have used lots of essential oils-we used to get Young Living when I was younger, but again, we are poor students and can't afford what they cost, but one day when we can. I will.

Most people in our rural area turn to alternative remedies first-and most can take care of them with these oils. I can take care of most of my kids sickness myself. Only my little baby can I not seem to remedy her chronic ear infections, but we take her to a doc and get anti-biotics when I can't get it myself.

If you get hit by a bus, or have a heart attack western medicine is king.

For preventative medicine the east is where it is at.

Perianne
05-07-2014, 09:05 PM

But Perianne does not work in the east.

Dark Mistress
05-07-2014, 09:06 PM

Agreed.

Peter1469
05-07-2014, 09:08 PM

You only need to study the eastern arts. And I am just talking about medicine for the purposes of this thread. :smiley:

Cthulhu
05-07-2014, 09:09 PM
But you're not taking insurance????

Not if I can make it without it.

Dark Mistress
05-07-2014, 09:10 PM

You can find it all over here. I like the combination of both worlds. One of the OBGYNs in my last office was both an MD and holistic Doctor-I never did switch over to him since I was loving me OB. I had my last baby in a hospital with no drugs and experienced no pain until I pushed for 30 min-the beauty of hypnosis. It was awesome. A very pleasurable birthing experience. Doc told me I acted as if I had the epideral because of how calm and relaxed I was.

Peter1469
05-07-2014, 09:12 PM
Even the Virgina Hospital Center has an alternative and complementary health component. It seems to be pretty active.

Perianne
05-07-2014, 09:32 PM
You can find it all over here. I like the combination of both worlds. One of the OBGYNs in my last office was both an MD and holistic Doctor-I never did switch over to him since I was loving me OB. I had my last baby in a hospital with no drugs and experienced no pain until I pushed for 30 min-the beauty of hypnosis. It was awesome. A very pleasurable birthing experience. Doc told me I acted as if I had the epideral because of how calm and relaxed I was.

My daughter was only 5 pounds and I had an easy delivery without medications. But if she had been 8 pounds or bigger, geez, I would have begged for medication.

Dark Mistress
05-07-2014, 09:44 PM
My daughter was only 5 pounds and I had an easy delivery without medications. But if she had been 8 pounds or bigger, geez, I would have begged for medication.

I have heard a lot of people say that size didn't make a difference in the delivery. I wouldn't know, but I did had 5 pound baby natural and a 7 pound baby natural. And I tear everytime-3rd degree.

Perianne
05-07-2014, 09:51 PM
I have heard a lot of people say that size didn't make a difference in the delivery. I wouldn't know, but I did had 5 pound baby natural and a 7 pound baby natural. And I tear everytime-3rd degree.

Oh, you poor thing.... I am not an expert in such things... actually I probably know less than you despite me being a nurse. However, I would suspect that after tearing one time that you would be susceptible to tearing again. Skin does not heal back as strongly as the original.

Not to be TMI, but I am a small person (everywhere) and I had no difficulty at all. I suppose it is all according to the person's anatomy.

Hmmm. I will have to read in my nursing books about that. It has been more than 25 years since I studied it as I am not interested in doing that type of thing in nursing.

Kalkin
05-07-2014, 09:53 PM

People neglect themselves. The system owes them nothing.

Spectre
05-07-2014, 10:01 PM
People neglect themselves. The system owes them nothing.

I respect your point of view, but I cannot ever go along with that. NObody should be just left to die.

Codename Section
05-07-2014, 10:12 PM
I wish I hadn't looked at the last few pages of this thread. :(

Dark Mistress
05-07-2014, 10:15 PM

I swear there were threads in the past about pooping. That's gross too :tongue:

Codename Section
05-07-2014, 10:17 PM
I swear there were threads in the past about pooping. That's gross too :tongue:

Uh, yeh, sure. :rollseyes:

nic34
05-07-2014, 10:24 PM

Seems a lot folks are all about me and mine, screw the rest .....

Cthulhu
05-07-2014, 11:31 PM

Eh...don't worry about, it isn't so scary once you see it done. Gross for sure, but equally fascinating.

patrickt
05-08-2014, 05:55 AM

Bingo, the leftists philosophy but I never thought you'd admit it. A health care system that served tens of millions well had to go so a few of you and yours could benefit. Why couldn't we simply expand Medicaid? Because it was all about power, control, and domination and not healthcare.

And, bullshit on poor people being dumped out on the street with no health services in the '80s. That's a lie. If your mother worked at an exclusive private hospital patients might have been "dumped" on public hospitals. As a cop, I took deadbeats to the hospital often and not once were they turned away.

countryboy
05-08-2014, 06:11 AM
Anecdotal bullshit with no basis in reality. Admit it, you made that up.

Refugee
05-08-2014, 06:12 AM

You’ve got it nic, spot on. Me and mine come before you and yours. You and the government can go and feed the world with your money, I’ll concentrate on putting bread on my family’s table.

patrickt
05-08-2014, 06:38 AM
You’ve got it nic, spot on. Me and mine come before you and yours. You and the government can go and feed the world with your money, I’ll concentrate on putting bread on my family’s table.

You don't understand, Refugee. For leftists, your money is their money. I learned this from my ex-wife. Her money was her money and my money was her money. She was a fiscal liberal. So, for Nic, his money is his money and your money is his, too. That's the only way he can pretend he is spending "his" money to help anyone but him and his.

Refugee
05-08-2014, 06:51 AM
You don't understand, Refugee. For leftists, your money is their money. I learned this from my ex-wife. Her money was her money and my money was her money. She was a fiscal liberal. So, for Nic, his money is his money and your money is his, too. That's the only way he can pretend he is spending "his" money to help anyone but him and his.

But if I ask him to give me my money back, I then become a capitalist and a fascist stealing money from the poor and millions will die by the roadside, which in turn will produce global warming and that will destroy the world and . . . . yes, I know how it goes. :smiley:

nic34
05-08-2014, 07:00 AM
Anecdotal bullshit with no basis in reality. Admit it, you made that up.

Guess you can't read news sources. It must be great to live in ignorance.....

Refugee
05-08-2014, 07:07 AM

I don't know about the U.S. but in the UK it's true. When things got too expensive, many of the physciatric hospitals were closed down and a system of "Community Care" was introduced. The idea behind it was that the community takes care of its own. The prisons in the UK became and still are crowded with the mentally ill as a result of that. Unless you're defined as a danger to yourself or others, you're basically left to get on with it.

Cigar
05-08-2014, 07:08 AM

And she goes on to say that she can't properly care for her other patients that don't absolutely need it.

Oh-No ... "A" Nurse .... :smiley_ROFLMAO: that's it?

zelmo1234
05-08-2014, 07:16 AM
Oh-No ... "A" Nurse .... :smiley_ROFLMAO: that's it?

Of course, what the hell would she know! If you want the truth, you should ask a liberal politician, that is where I go when I get sick? Don't you???

When you have to stoop to ignoring the professionals in the industry? You policy has failed :icon_scratch:

Cigar
05-08-2014, 07:19 AM
Of course, what the hell would she know! If you want the truth, you should ask a liberal politician, that is where I go when I get sick? Don't you???

When you have to stoop to ignoring the professionals in the industry? You policy has failed :icon_scratch:

I got an idea ... let's have a contest ... Doctors and Nurse for ObamaCare against those who are not for it. :grin:

patrickt
05-08-2014, 07:41 AM
But if I ask him to give me my money back, I then become a capitalist and a fascist stealing money from the poor and millions will die by the roadside, which in turn will produce global warming and that will destroy the world and . . . . yes, I know how it goes. :smiley:

No, if you ask him to stop spending your money, you are stealing from him.

zelmo1234
05-08-2014, 07:50 AM
I got an idea ... let's have a contest ... Doctors and Nurse for ObamaCare against those who are not for it. :grin:

Sure! Lets talk about that! We can start here?

http://money.cnn.com/2014/03/19/news/economy/obamacare-doctors/

You have 8 million people that have insurance that nobody is accepting?

You would think if the doctors were all for it, they would at least accept it for payment but that is not the case? is it?

http://www.icanbenefit.com/article/learn-why-so-many-doctors-are-against-obamacare

Are you really going to keep digging? or are you going to face reality? :owned:

Captain Obvious
05-08-2014, 08:06 AM
I work with a lot of nurses (it's nurses week this week, btw) and my experience of them is 9 out of 10 of them don't know shit about the business of healthcare, the healthcare regulatory market or reimbursement in general -- but they will gladly tell you that they're experts in all those fields.

...for what it's worth.

lynn
05-08-2014, 08:29 AM
Well I can certainly understand why doctors do not like the ACA law. They are getting less reimbursement on their codes billed. I had a well woman visit in 2012, total billed was $335, the allowed amount was $161.87 which was applied to my deductible. The new law says they must cover the wellness visit at no cost to me. In 2014, i had another well woman visit, total billed was $498, the allowed amt was $129.37 which the insurance paid.

The insurance companies are lower the allowable on codes that the insurance company is responsible for and raising the allowable on codes that are applied to deductibles. This is total b.s.

Cthulhu
05-08-2014, 08:31 AM
Well I can certainly understand why doctors do not like the ACA law. They are getting less reimbursement on their codes billed. I had a well woman visit in 2012, total billed was $335, the allowed amount was $161.87 which was applied to my deductible. The new law says they must cover the wellness visit at no cost to me. In 2014, i had another well woman visit, total billed was $498, the allowed amt was $129.37 which the insurance paid.

The insurance companies are lower the allowable on codes that the insurance company is responsible for and raising the allowable on codes that are applied to deductibles. This is total b.s.

It is just a back door method of rationing wages.

nic34
05-08-2014, 08:49 AM

But your conservative brethern here in the red states that opt out of the ACA medicare expansion don't even WANT their tax money back. At least the governors of their states don't think so....

The Consequences of Opting Out

The Supreme Court’s decision to allow states to opt out of Medicaid expansion will have adverse health and financial consequences. Based on recent data from the Oregon Health Insurance Experiment, we predict that many low-income women will forego recommended breast and cervical cancer screening; diabetics will forego medications, and all low-income adults will face a greater likelihood of depression, catastrophic medical expenses, and death. Disparities in access to care based on state of residence will increase. Because the federal government will pay 100 percent of increased costs associated with Medicaid expansion for the first three years (and 90 percent thereafter), opt-out states (http://content.healthaffairs.org/content/32/6/1030.abstract) are also turning down billions of dollars of potential revenue, which might strengthen their local economy.

The ACA’s tax subsidy for insurance purchase on the Exchanges is only available to persons with incomes above 100 percent of FPL. People below this threshold in opt-out states (the so-called low-income “coverage gap”) will see no benefit as the law goes into effect (http://kff.org/health-reform/issue-brief/the-coverage-gap-uninsured-poor-adults-in-states-that-do-not-expand-medicaid). They may even see harm because the ACA cuts disproportionate share (DSH) funding to safety net hospitals, reducing the resources available to care for the remaining uninsured (http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMp1209450).

Despite the widely held belief that almost all Americans will be insured under the ACA, more than 32 million people will remain uninsured after the law goes into effect. Even in states that opt in to Medicaid expansion, millions will remain without coverage.

Low-income adults in states that have opted out of Medicaid expansion will forego gains in access to care, financial well-being, physical and mental health, and longevity that would be expected with expanded Medicaid coverage.

http://healthaffairs.org/blog/2014/01/30/opting-out-of-medicaid-expansion-the-health-and-financial-impacts/

... but what do YOU care about what goes on here.... you'll just crawl back to your national healthcare system when YOU get sick.

Refugee
05-08-2014, 09:06 AM
But your conservative brethern here in the red states that opt out of the ACA medicare expansion don't even WANT their tax money back. At least the governors of their states don't think so....

The Supreme Court’s decision to allow states to opt out of Medicaid expansion will have adverse health and financial consequences. Based on recent data from the Oregon Health Insurance Experiment, we predict that many low-income women will forego recommended breast and cervical cancer screening; diabetics will forego medications, and all low-income adults will face a greater likelihood of depression, catastrophic medical expenses, and death. Disparities in access to care based on state of residence will increase. Because the federal government will pay 100 percent of increased costs associated with Medicaid expansion for the first three years (and 90 percent thereafter), opt-out states (http://content.healthaffairs.org/content/32/6/1030.abstract) are also turning down billions of dollars of potential revenue, which might strengthen their local economy.

The ACA’s tax subsidy for insurance purchase on the Exchanges is only available to persons with incomes above 100 percent of FPL. People below this threshold in opt-out states (the so-called low-income “coverage gap”) will see no benefit as the law goes into effect (http://kff.org/health-reform/issue-brief/the-coverage-gap-uninsured-poor-adults-in-states-that-do-not-expand-medicaid). They may even see harm because the ACA cuts disproportionate share (DSH) funding to safety net hospitals, reducing the resources available to care for the remaining uninsured (http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMp1209450).

Despite the widely held belief that almost all Americans will be insured under the ACA, more than 32 million people will remain uninsured after the law goes into effect. Even in states that opt in to Medicaid expansion, millions will remain without coverage.

Low-income adults in states that have opted out of Medicaid expansion will forego gains in access to care, financial well-being, physical and mental health, and longevity that would be expected with expanded Medicaid coverage.

http://healthaffairs.org/blog/2014/01/30/opting-out-of-medicaid-expansion-the-health-and-financial-impacts/

... but what do YOU care about what goes on here.... you'll just crawl back to your national healthcare system when YOU get sick.

Your Obamacare sounds expensive and being a socialist product, I know for a fact it will be to those that will eventually have to pay for it.

I don’t crawl back anywhere, I have private medical insurance, one from my company and one I buy. That way I know what I pay for me and my wife and that doesn’t include your ‘free’ insurance. I’m happy with that, you’re not? Tough! Get some other mug to pay for you. :laugh:

nic34
05-08-2014, 09:27 AM
I have private medical insurance, one from my company and one I buy.

Oh, so you don't mind paying extra for your insurance and your taxes to cover the rest of the country.

zelmo1234
05-08-2014, 09:46 AM

Do you know what the consequences of opting in were?

The federal government reduces the amount that they share with the states every year, until they are paying non of it and that states are paying all of it!

And that means if you are in a state that opted in you are on your way to bankruptcy and they knew it when they signed on they are just hoping that the feds will change the law, but the feds don't have any money

Refugee
05-08-2014, 09:50 AM
Oh, so you don't mind paying extra for your insurance and your taxes to cover the rest of the country. Pardon? I don’t pay for the rest of the country; I said I have private insurance that covers my family, not yours or everybody else’s. I pay about 5% tax at the moment (and none when I worked in Thailand as it’s so low the company paid it), so I’m also happy with that. Why would I want to pay high taxes to cover you? Low tax, no subsidizing others; what’s not to like?

zelmo1234
05-08-2014, 09:50 AM
Oh, so you don't mind paying extra for your insurance and your taxes to cover the rest of the country.

Not if it is 2 trillion dollars cheaper that the ACA, which is the cost of the ACA over 10 years

That is not saving money!