PDA

View Full Version : Three Things You Should Never Say to Your Husband

Mr. Mensch
05-08-2014, 10:41 AM
http://magazine.foxnews.com/love/three-things-you-should-never-say-your-husband?intcmp=HPBucket

Guys, what are some other things you don't like to hear?

Captain Obvious
05-08-2014, 10:44 AM
I heard the father one already.

I'm sort of an NPR buff, had to be since it was the only station I could get on terrestrial radio out in the sticks. A while back I was driving around listening to Car Talk (still do too) and my wife says to me "you've finally turned into your father".

Cigar
05-08-2014, 10:46 AM
NO is a Bad Word :grin:

Perianne
05-08-2014, 10:57 AM
1. "It was good." (Even though you didn't enjoy it)

Sex (http://magazine.foxnews.com/love/.magazine.foxnews.com/love/experts-share-secrets-better-sex) 2. "You're exactly like your father."

lol, you don't want to tell a man that his sexing is exactly like his father.

Green Arrow
05-08-2014, 11:00 AM
My wife and I are pretty good at getting on the same wavelength.

Perianne
05-08-2014, 11:05 AM
My wife and I are pretty good at getting on the same wavelength.

You two seem happy together and I am happy for the both of you.

Green Arrow
05-08-2014, 11:06 AM
You two seem happy together and I am happy for the both of you.

Thank you, Peri :) We are very happy together. The only difficulty is the distance issue, but that will be resolved by 2016.

Mr. Mensch
05-08-2014, 11:23 AM
Fo rme, it's things like:

"I'm going to do a little shopping. Can I get you anything?" (I always seem to end up with new socks)

"Are you going to sit in front of the television all day?"

"My mother will be staying with us for 2 weeks"

Green Arrow
05-08-2014, 11:27 AM
Actually, there is one thing I don't care much for. "Not tonight, I'm not in the mood" :tongue:

Heyduke
05-08-2014, 11:54 AM
A wise man once said, "The best marriage is between a blind woman and a deaf man".

It's a solid hypothesis.

A woman could yap all day long about whatever, but that's not going to bother the deaf man. The deaf man could actually enjoy his dinner while she sits across the table comparing him to his father, telling him he needs to get a better job, and that he greatly over-rates himself in bed. The deaf man just shrugs his shoulders and reaches for more mashed potatoes.

A guy could be out in public with his wife, and maybe his eye strays a little (or a lot). The blind woman isn't going to notice. The blind wife might not even notice the man watching TV with the sound off and drinking a beer at 10 am.

midcan5
05-08-2014, 12:49 PM
"Keep your eyes wide open before marriage, half shut afterwards." Benjamin Franklin

First one, if you've done it enough you know how to do it and if she enjoyed it.

Second, my father was a gambler and womanizer among other fine traits. Ain't me.

Third, why would she ask that if you are doing well? We done good.

My biggest grip is "I already told you that!" Of course this is me not listening too. This is close to my second grip, 'the assumption grip.' You know like they know what you're thinking when you aint really thinkin, and this can be negative, you dont wanna do you?

"A journey is like marriage. The certain way to be wrong is to think you control it." John Steinbeck

Libhater
05-08-2014, 01:12 PM
1. Hi honey, I've decided to become a feminist

2. Hi honey, I've decided to become a communist

3. Hi honey, I've decided to become a lesbian