PDA

View Full Version : oh lord......

GRUMPY
03-30-2012, 02:04 PM
only back with you all for a short time and you have managed to move me song....

OH LORD IT'S HARD TO BE GRUMPY, FOR I'M PERFECT IN EVERYWAY
I CANNOT BUT HELP TO LOOK IN THE MIRROR, I GET BETTER LOOKING EACH DAY
ALL WOMEN WHO KNOW ME LOVE ME, CLEARLY I AM ONE HELL OF A MAN
OH LORD IT'S HARD TO BE GRUMPY, I AM SO PURRRRFECT IN EVERYWAY....OLE

hat tip mack sorry if the minor changes offend.....

MMC
03-30-2012, 03:31 PM
Sorry Grumpy..... :undecided:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rb9fpQ_8OUY

CL says the Ladies luvs him and that when ya can compete with this. He might take ya seriously. :kiss: :laugh:

GRUMPY
03-30-2012, 05:40 PM
i would say that is me everyday but i am much too humble to boast...

Chris
03-30-2012, 06:29 PM
Doncha wanna Mercedes Benz?

ramone
03-30-2012, 07:35 PM
Doncha wanna Mercedes Benz?

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz,
I'm lazy and worthless, You must make amends,
Been down all my lifetime, I don't have friends,
So Lord won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5Yc0b7da04&feature=related

Conley
03-30-2012, 07:36 PM
Love that song. Can't believe (or maybe I can) they used it in a Mercedes commercial. Kind of like the new Lorax(tm) movie with its corporate sponsors.

ramone
03-30-2012, 07:46 PM
Lorax(tm) movie with its corporate sponsors.

You could be confused, that is probably Exlax instead of Lorax if you are talking about liberals because the shit runs freely when they speak.

Conley
03-30-2012, 07:48 PM
You could be confused, that is probably Exlax instead of Lorax if you are talking about liberals because the shit runs freely when they speak.

I'm talking about the Dr. Seuss book, the Lorax, about a creature who lived in the forest. That character is being used to sell SUVs.

ramone
03-30-2012, 07:51 PM
I'm talking about the Dr. Seuss book, the Lorax, about a creature who lived in the forest. That character is being used to sell SUVs.

Yeah, I know. I'm talking about grumpy. The dwarf who lives in the basement and eats mold off the walls.
I think it made him a fat fu*k.

Mister D
03-30-2012, 08:41 PM
Ramone, you probably see eye to eye with Grumpy on most things. Considering the recent turn of events and the barrage of insanity I've been exposed to over the last two days I can't say I fault him for his contempt.

ramone
03-30-2012, 09:44 PM
Ramone, you probably see eye to eye with Grumpy on most things. Considering the recent turn of events and the barrage of insanity I've been exposed to over the last two days I can't say I fault him for his contempt.

I don't mind contempt, but don't go fucking with somebody you don't know and expect them to roll over and play dead. If that is what he wants, then he is barking up the wrong fucking tree.

Mister D
03-30-2012, 09:47 PM
I don't mind contempt, but don't go fucking with somebody you don't know and expect them to roll over and play dead. If that is what he wants, then he is barking up the wrong fucking tree.

Understood.

MMC
03-30-2012, 10:32 PM

Yeah, Ramone I had my time to with the Grumpmiester. But its like D said if we were looking at it thru the political lens. But I am with you on that issue my brutha.