PDA

View Full Version : Al Gore Explains The Real Motiviation Behind Republicans' Climate Change Denial

Mr. Mensch
05-13-2014, 07:57 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZV4FeO3rJs

Sorry, Al not buying it. You have made a shitload of money from "climate change" and you don't want to see the gravy train come to an end.

Cigar
05-13-2014, 08:01 AM
I don't have Kids, so I really don't give a Shit what World Deniers leave their Children. :wink:

Peter1469
05-13-2014, 08:20 AM
I don't have Kids, so I really don't give a Shit what World Deniers leave their Children. :wink:

Sure you do. Climate "science" is not about science. It is about government control. That is all you.

hanger4
05-13-2014, 09:00 AM
When Al Gore chooses to live the life required to kill the climate boogy man then I'll listen to him. Until that time he's no more than a hypocritical loony tune.

Mr. Mensch
05-13-2014, 09:04 AM

No surprise there................

midcan5
05-13-2014, 10:26 AM
It really doesn't matter what one thinks of Al Gore, the issue here is a modern version of the middle age RC church orthodoxy. Only today you lose elections not your head if you don't believe the earth is the center of the universe. Once the scientific method started, the church had to do something. Earlier knowledge was locked up in monasteries. The fact so many republicans once knew global warming was man made, but now deny it, either as incomplete science, or the more paranoid government control clearly shows how far out the republican party has gone. Notice there isn't quite the hullabaloo over evolution, another piece of science they deny. Evolution isn't comparable to making lots of money on energy that pollutes the world. The deniers are simply the pew sitters of the past, they must believe for excommunication is not desirable, nothing new there.

Mr. Mensch
05-13-2014, 10:39 AM
It really doesn't matter what one thinks of Al Gore, the issue here is a modern version of the middle age RC church orthodoxy. Only today you lose elections not your head if you don't believe the earth is the center of the universe. Once the scientific method started, the church had to do something. Earlier knowledge was locked up in monasteries. The fact so many republicans once knew global warming was man made, but now deny it, either as incomplete science, or the more paranoid government control clearly shows how far out the republican party has gone. Notice there isn't quite the hullabaloo over evolution, another piece of science they deny. Evolution isn't comparable to making lots of money on energy that pollutes the world. The deniers are simply the pew sitters of the past, they must believe for excommunication is not desirable, nothing new there.

Whatever drugs you are taking, I want some!

Mainecoons
05-13-2014, 11:46 AM
You not having kids doesn't surprise me at all, Cigar. You're much too in love with yourself to love children.

Thank you for not having any. You're helping the gene pool.

:grin:

Captain Obvious
05-13-2014, 12:25 PM
Republicans are heavily lobbied by manufacturing, production, refining, etc.

Idiots carry Republicans buckets.

Denial in a nutshell.

darroll
05-13-2014, 12:34 PM
But, But, But it was 120 degrees in the desert the other day.

momsapplepie
05-13-2014, 12:36 PM
But, But, But it was 120 degrees in the desert the other day.
and yesterday it was snowing in Denver.

hanger4
05-13-2014, 12:38 PM
Republicans are heavily lobbied by manufacturing, production, refining, etc.Idiots carry Republicans buckets.Denial in a nutshell.While you carry the leftist boogyman climate change bucket. Geebus CO, can't you see what a hypocrite you're being screaming *bucket carrier* while you do the same ??

nic34
05-13-2014, 12:43 PM
Republicans used to believe in climate science.

Captain Obvious
05-13-2014, 12:44 PM
While you carry the leftist boogyman climate change bucket. Geebus CO, can't you see what a hypocrite you're being screaming *bucket carrier* while you do the same ??

This is where I find you and every other clone like you amazingly brainwashed.

My views on climate change are not one iota politically influenced. Zero.

Your views on climate change are straight from a RushBeck can.

Now go dry hump your Ann Coulter doll, I have no use for you.

Captain Obvious
05-13-2014, 12:45 PM

Right, before big oil bought them out.

hanger4
05-13-2014, 01:09 PM
This is where I find you and every other clone like you amazingly brainwashed.My views on climate change are not one iota politically influenced. Zero.Your views on climate change are straight from a RushBeck can.Now go dry hump your Ann Coulter doll, I have no use for you.Riiiiiiiiiight and the climate changers aren't financed by the politicos. The rest of your rant is just that ..... a rant. The typicial CO verbage when someone dares to disagree with the mighty Capt.

Mainecoons
05-13-2014, 01:13 PM

They still do, genius. Especially the part about average temperatures flatlining for over a decade.

Now I have a question for you climate wackos: China and India are opening a coal fired power plant every week. Obama's Environmental Persecution Agency is releasing regs that will basically shut down most of the coal fired plants in the U.S. and cause electric power rates to skyrocket just as Obama promised he would make happen.

See if you two geniuses can connect those facts with the likely impact on jobs and the human environment in America.

If we're lucky, maybe the both of you will end up out of work. That would be poetic justice for sure.

midcan5
05-13-2014, 01:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjuGCJJUGsg

texan
05-13-2014, 01:19 PM
I couldn't sell man made Global Warming so I invented climate change. Uh yes the climate changes, duh! Thanks Ciiiigar and Al, oh and you are the true Captain Obvious' on the planet! Sorry Capt Obv but they claimed your name.

Couldn't sell man made global warming now could you fellas?